Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? (42862 Views)

Revive Your male organ To Last Long In Bed permanently / Help! I Urinated On My Boyfriend's Bed, What Do I Do? (help Help Help) / Please I Don't Last Long During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by ecomalchemist(m): 3:08pm On Oct 12, 2021
Na wa

With N1,000 Nigerian Naira, you can put an end to your misery.

Go to aboki and buy the following below

Put 1/4 teaspoon of the following:

1. Garlic powder
2. Ginger powder
3. Turmeric powder
4. Black pepper
5. Cayenne pepper

6. 1 teaspoon of Ceylon Cinnamon powder
7. I tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar

Mix them in a cup with boiling hot water and leave it to simmer for 10 - 15 minutes

Once it has cooled down

8. Squeeze half lemon in it
9. Add a tablespoon of natural honey

Stir and drink up

It helps not just for your health but total well being but makes you a power horse in the bedroom.

Bless up !!!

Stay off opa eyin, sobotone, ogidiga, tramadol, alomo, kolaq, agbo, wash and set, ale, fire, burantashi ati be be lo and most importantly stop knacking olosho, you are not the son of a carpenter

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by Imustnottalk: 3:08pm On Oct 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Don't worry yourself son

Do the one you can and rest...

Them nor dey give award for best wiper
motivation speakers will not kill person oo nah the same people go laugh person if you tell them say you be 1min man op work on yourself and a boss two things ladies want good sex and money if you don't have one of it no girl for you trust me

1 Like

Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by dboY1123(m): 3:08pm On Oct 12, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Kee yourself on top kpetus matter, you hear?

Its also not good to be called "weak" as a man...I'm not a sex freak person, I just needed to do better
Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by Lekan239(m): 3:08pm On Oct 12, 2021
Smartb0y:

The key cause is masturbation,if you find yourself in that zone,now might be a good time to quit.
focus your mind on things that aren't sexual in nature,it goes a long way.
when you gotta perform,might wanna do lot of pre-intimacy stuff.
Don't just go all guns blazing.
sex is about connecting with your partner not wrestlemania.
lastly,don't do drugs.
u know masturbations actually helps a man to last longer

7 Likes

Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 12, 2021
Ebi2233:
The second to last time I had sex before today, I went to our state capital Yenagoa, and visited a brothel.
I did not take any drug or any whatever, God be my witness.
The lady was like same age with me.
Around 24 years too.
After the sex, of which it was 500 Naira we agreed on, she went and tore out another condom and said that we should go another round, and saying this one is free.

God be my witness on this.

Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by dboY1123(m): 3:09pm On Oct 12, 2021
Imustnottalk:
motivation speakers will not kill person oo nah the same people go laugh person if you tell them say you be 1min man op work on yourself and a boss two things ladies want good sex and money if you don't have one of it no girl for you trust me

Don't mind slawormiir the guy dy last more than 4hrs ooo..
Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by KingAlabi: 3:10pm On Oct 12, 2021
dboY1123:
Hi nairalanders,
The topic is straight forward,that's it.. I have been thinking maybe because I seldomly have sex, or maybe because it's been long I had sex(4years ago) before recent times because then I was in schools..But just finished now.
I think I need to perform better like last longer than 15mins for first round and more for the rest! Worst is, a lady even said I was not good in bed.. The last time, which sounds so annoying.. I want to last longer and stronger now...what are the natural things I could take for more strength and to last longer than finishing fast.

Thanks
Na wa oh

Them dey complain say you no dey last, and mine is I no dey tire.

Omo grin grin grin

This life no balance.
Even if you start lasting, she will still complain. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by Curious345: 3:10pm On Oct 12, 2021
dboY1123:
Hi nairalanders,
The topic is straight forward,that's it.. I have been thinking maybe because I seldomly have
Thanks

Weak nikka, get yourself a virgin, stop acting like you don't know
Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by dboY1123(m): 3:10pm On Oct 12, 2021
Ebi2233:
The second to last time I had sex before today, I went to our state capital Yenagoa, and visited a brothel.
Around 24 years too.
After the sex, of which it was 500 Naira we agreed on, she went and tore out another condom and said that we should go another round, and saying this one is free.

Lol... You carry the full armor of God

Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by surequality: 3:12pm On Oct 12, 2021
Try this "If you can" it never fails!

Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by dboY1123(m): 3:12pm On Oct 12, 2021
Awoo88:

Make ur case no go be like those wen die in active service
God forbid lol
Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 12, 2021
dboY1123:

Its also not good to be called "weak" as a man...I'm not a sex freak person, I just needed to do better

Only the poor are called weak when it comes to sex. Focus on your career & make money, bro. Those rich potbellied men no get time to dey check time spent on sex. Let your gf learn to cum fast, too. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by Mogul750: 3:13pm On Oct 12, 2021
Nawaa oo this sex how e they be. E sweet pass sugar? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by Imustnottalk: 3:14pm On Oct 12, 2021
dboY1123:

Don't mind slawormiir the guy dy last more than 4hrs ooo..
trust me he go dey use those herbal stuffs dey ginger himself these days dem dey collect award for good sex oo you can never be a one minute man and be happy having sex
Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by dboY1123(m): 3:15pm On Oct 12, 2021
Boss13:
Sex is overrated. Don't kill yourself trying to impress someone you may not marry. There are more important things in life.

Also, these women rating the sexual prowess of a man do not make good wife. For men, your sexual satisfaction is achieved when you ejaculate. If you get to that stage, you're fine regardless of how long it takes you to achieve it.

We didn't even achieve shit..

It's sad young men continue to focus so much on the opinions of women rather than themselves.
Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by Smartb0y: 3:15pm On Oct 12, 2021
Lekan239:
u know masturbations actually helps a man to last longer
In that instant YES! but deffo not on the long run. Masturbation always puts you at edge and brings out those deep urges in an instant that are supposed to be gradual.
Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by Imustnottalk: 3:15pm On Oct 12, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Only the poor are called weak when it comes to sex. Focus on your career & make money, bro. Those rich potbellied men no get time to dey check time spent on sex.
if I tell you the rate Rich men are buying herbs for sex then you will know the important of good sex

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by hohafrank(m): 3:16pm On Oct 12, 2021
dboY1123:
Hi nairalanders,
The topic is straight forward,that's it.. I have been thinking maybe because I seldomly have sex, or maybe because it's been long I had sex(4years ago) before recent times because then I was in schools..But just finished now.
I think I need to perform better like last longer than 15mins for first round and more for the rest! Worst is, a lady even said I was not good in bed.. The last time, which sounds so annoying.. I want to last longer and stronger now...what are the natural things I could take for more strength and to last longer than finishing fast.

Thanks
Get married and learn how to last long.It is a process and stop fornicating.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by Semaj77(m): 3:16pm On Oct 12, 2021
Godada:

Op. Mr Pussypounder has advised you accordingly. Take your meds and pound a pûssy till it forms.

Till it forms what ?
Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 12, 2021
Imustnottalk:
if I tell you the rate Rich men are buying herbs for sex then you will know the important of good sex

Those who get time. Sex that is over hyped.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by KingAlabi: 3:17pm On Oct 12, 2021
ecomalchemist:
Na wa

With N1,000 Nigerian Naira, you can put an end to your misery.

Go to aboki and buy the following below

Put 1/4 teaspoon of the following:

1. Garlic powder
2. Ginger powder
3. Turmeric powder
4. Black pepper
5. Cayenne pepper

6. 1 teaspoon of Ceylon Cinnamon powder
7. I tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar

Mix them in a cup with boiling hot water and leave it to simmer for 10 - 15 minutes

Once it has cooled down

8. Squeeze half lemon in it
9. Add a tablespoon of natural honey

Stir and drink up

It helps not just for your health but total well being but makes you a power horse in the bedroom.

Bless up !!!

Stay off opa eyin, sobotone, ogidiga, tramadol, alomo, kolaq, agbo, wash and set, ale, fire, burantashi ati be be lo and most importantly stop knacking olosho, you are not the son of a carpenter
All these just to nack grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by dboY1123(m): 3:17pm On Oct 12, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Only the poor are called weak when it comes to sex. Focus on your career & make money, bro. Those rich potbellied men no get time to dey check time spent on sex. Let your gf learn to cum fast, too. grin

Have you been disappointed Cumming fast? Like you just shook like 10times and your thing dropped/weak? And fails to stand for more than 30mins? And d babe just lay down like Nothing ever happened? Haba

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by kingsceedon(m): 3:17pm On Oct 12, 2021
dboY1123:
Hi nairalanders,

Thanks

Oga go and last longer in making money, don't let those harder harder people kill you for nothing, your mate det look for advice on how to make money, you're looking for advice on how to fvck harder, your shame dey shame me

1 Like

Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by Imustnottalk: 3:18pm On Oct 12, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Those who get time. Sex that is over hyped.
my brother can you be a one minute man
Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by od501: 3:18pm On Oct 12, 2021
Ebi2233:
Around 24 years too.

Op needs an advice, not a testimony. Advise the op please!! undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by baralatie(m): 3:20pm On Oct 12, 2021
kingsceedon:

Oga go and last longer in making money, don't let those harder harder people kill you for nothing, you mate det look for advice on how to make money, you're looking for advice on how to Bleep harder, your shame dey shame me
grin
Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by od501: 3:20pm On Oct 12, 2021
Ebi2233:
Around 24 years too.
After the sex, of which it was 500 Naira we agreed on, she went and tore out another condom and said that we should go another round, and saying this one is free .

Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by abbey621(m): 3:21pm On Oct 12, 2021
Nigerian youths na sex sex all the time, imagine one saying they need to last 15 minutes or 30 minutes to satisfy a woman.....MUMU! For those of us married, you learn that 5 to 10 minutes is average and on a very good/badt day you can go 20-30 minutes, anything more is just recklessness, sure you can get the occassional devil in you and go for an hour but most women stop enjoying it after 20 minutes. What young men need to learn is the art of 4play, when you 4play for 30 minutes to even an hour, the sex does not need to last like the Boston Marathon, you have already taken her close to cloud9, peneration is just the icing on the cake.

No matter how much you knack a woman, left, right, center, up and down, you can't measure up to another guy that is willing to lick and touch the right spots, say the right words and then go for the wonderful finish......Ji ma sun!

10 Likes

Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by ChasinGood(m): 3:21pm On Oct 12, 2021
Hey,does this stuff really work? grin
MercyQuinn:

The normal coconuts and tiger nuts blend it together
Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by baralatie(m): 3:21pm On Oct 12, 2021
od501:

The only person that can give him advice is one 50 years old man called Osifo who was yanshing 21 years old chindinma.
He dead though
Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 12, 2021
Imustnottalk:
my brother can you be a one minute man

I no dey even pass 40 sec.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by FlipModeSquade(m): 3:22pm On Oct 12, 2021
dboY1123:
Hi nairalanders,

Thanks
Use a condom for the first round..

You should last longer with it..

Unless you have an abnormality.. undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution / Can Methylated Spirit Grow Your Beard? / Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.