Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,454 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? (42967 Views)

Revive Your male organ To Last Long In Bed permanently / Help! I Urinated On My Boyfriend's Bed, What Do I Do? (help Help Help) / Please I Don't Last Long During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by Lekan239(m): 4:26pm On Oct 12, 2021
Smartb0y:

In that instant YES! but deffo not on the long run. Masturbation always puts you at edge and brings out those deep urges in an instant that are supposed to be gradual.
hmm. Okayi understand

1 Like

Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by fof1: 4:26pm On Oct 12, 2021
crafteck:

No one would tell u the truth.
1 make money, your time wont matter on the p.
2 control your excitement, if you are about to vomit, try to remember your nepa bill, house rent and if those don't work, pull out and reset.
3 use cd, it dulls the sensation a little
4 if you can go 10 mins, you can go an hour, learn to go at your own pace, all d harder, harder no favour you.
5 avoid deeper life girls, stroke is real.

Pls What Do U Mean by Ur No.5...Am interested because I have one Fine Lady O...!
Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by Mandrake20(m): 4:27pm On Oct 12, 2021
dboY1123:
Hi nairalanders,
The topic is straight forward,that's it.. I have been thinking maybe because I seldomly have sex, or maybe because it's been long I had sex(4years ago) before recent times because then I was in schools..But just finished now.
I think I need to perform better like last longer than 15mins for first round and more for the rest! Worst is, a lady even said I was not good in bed.. The last time, which sounds so annoying.. I want to last longer and stronger now...what are the natural things I could take for more strength and to last longer than finishing fast.

Thanks

Shey u dey make money from d pekus ni
Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by Whatshallido: 4:30pm On Oct 12, 2021
Why do you want to kill yourself? Just do your best and leave the rest, because some kpekus have worn-out.
That place is a wide pit. You can never sanctify a girl with wide kpekus.
Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by pek(m): 4:30pm On Oct 12, 2021
Ebi2233:

Sex is not a sin when it's adults that discuss it, and it's mutually agreed by two adults, before it is carried out.
It's not a sin.
According to you!
Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by ayo2008: 4:31pm On Oct 12, 2021
dboY1123:
Hi nairalanders,
The topic is straight forward,that's it.. I have been thinking maybe because I seldomly have sex, or maybe because it's been long I had sex(4years ago) before recent times because then I was in schools..But just finished now.
I think I need to perform better like last longer than 15mins for first round and more for the rest! Worst is, a lady even said I was not good in bed.. The last time, which sounds so annoying.. I want to last longer and stronger now...what are the natural things I could take for more strength and to last longer than finishing fast.

Thanks

Is unfortunate the world is turning upside down. From your story, your are not married . Why not channel your efforts in doing impactful thing in this present day Nigeria?
When you get married , u go have sex and go tire you o.
By the way, sex outside marriage is a sin.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by JoeOdion(m): 4:32pm On Oct 12, 2021
Ebi2233:

How will a guy or a girl marry each other without first testing the waters to also know how compatible they are in bed.
This is also part of what destroys marriage.
A guy may have higher sexual drive and can't stand a woman with low one, or a woman can have higher sexual drive and can't stand a man with low one.
Every human being body dey different.
Before marriage you test both the normal character and the sexual character, and Strenght wether it is below your own, or it matches your own or its higher than your own, both male and female so that u know if u want the marriage still or not.

Wow, I cannot believe this. This generation is in serious trouble.
Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by KingTom(m): 4:33pm On Oct 12, 2021
Ebi2233:
The second to last time I had sex before today, I went to our state capital Yenagoa, and visited a brothel.
I did not take any drug or any whatever, God be my witness.
The lady was like same age with me.
Around 24 years too.
After the sex, of which it was 500 Naira we agreed on, she went and tore out another condom and said that we should go another round, and saying this one is free.

God be my witness on this.
Ebi na wa to you o, Make God be your witness for Knacks? grin grin
Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by Cubeman: 4:35pm On Oct 12, 2021
Every man gets hurt by that statement. Make sure you avoid sugary stuff,but don't stress yourself trying to satisfy a woman on bed. No man can ever satisfy a woman's sexuality. If you take stuffs to satisfy a woman and you die in action, another man will still Bleep her.
Do your best on a woman and leave the rest for other guys.
Don't die for sex, there e many other pussy to Bleep.
Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by DukeJenrus: 4:36pm On Oct 12, 2021
You never get married with her you're still committing formication and talking trash for not lasting longer on bed continue
Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by drimzsmoke(m): 4:37pm On Oct 12, 2021
dboY1123:
Hi nairalanders,

Thanks
Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 12, 2021
Bridget95:
u must be a badt guy
Yea the baddest ever liveth
Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by Phyde: 4:43pm On Oct 12, 2021
MercyQuinn:

The normal coconuts and tiger nuts blend it together
Can't we just be chewing these stuff casually without blending, Is it a must to blend ?
Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by olyrayy(m): 4:47pm On Oct 12, 2021
dboY1123:

But when you have to perform, you need to...How can you even get a potential partner when you can't even last 30mins hot sex.

I haven't even made a girl cum before not even close chai

Na wa O. What's the average time for sex?

Studies show it's about 5 minutes plus: https://theconversation.com/how-long-does-sex-normally-last-56432#
Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by Elonmuzk(m): 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2021
dboY1123:

But when you have to perform, you need to...How can you even get a potential partner when you can't even last 30mins hot sex.

I haven't even made a girl cum before not even close chai
Simple answer: Go and make money! Money makes women cum so fast.
Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by frozen70(f): 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2021
dboY1123:
Hi nairalanders,

Thanks

No man on earth has ever received award for an impressive sex

Just do what your heart can withstand

Before you collapse on a woman

What's if the guys she is use to are giving it to her harder base on drugs

Any woman you can't satisfy, please let her go and look for her match

1 Like

Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by King125007(m): 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2021
Many won't understand your point though, practice good masturbation(kegel)it help last longer

Lemme give you a clue

1. When alone masturbate to the extent you feel u are extremely close to ejaculating, then hold back, hold it back with all u got, it may be hard initially but with time you will master the act, so when you are doing the real thing yiu will be able to hold back and last longer
masturbation
Ebi2233:
Before I started lasting so long in bed and became a sexual boss,
I was nearly afraid of woman.
I had a girlfriend, and when it was time to have sex, sexual anxiety and that fear in me could not make me do even well.
But after I started masturbating, sometimes with pictures sometimes, with videos sometimes with thoughts, I became a sexual boss.
Though on normal circumstances every girl iv ever had sex with both in a brothel and normal girlfriend, keep saying I have big p*nis
And I am afraid to naked among fellow guys because their own look small, and all eyes will be on me if I go naked.
But I didn't create myself so.
And Iv seen few bigger d**ks than mine.
What im trying to say in essence apart from a guy having atleast a penis that is somehow large, a man must also know how to do a lot of pre-intimacy.
It will turn the lady on very well.
Men and women body are two different things,
Before you go straight to the point, first masturbate to withstand the pressure as u do pre-intimacy with her, so that u are not tempted to insert it too fast,
Because if u do so, as u dey finish, Na then her body just dey pick.

Today many girls dey run round me because of good sex.
It actually started after I began to masturbate.
It makes you sexually understand your own body more and u will know how to use it to achieve the proper actions you want when with a lady.
Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2021
This is what you should to that your small penis for not doing its job efficiently.

You better go learn work wella. cheesy

Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by djgroove(m): 4:55pm On Oct 12, 2021
dboY1123:
Hi nairalanders,
I think I need to perform better like last longer than 15mins for first round and more for the rest! Worst is, a lady even said I was not good in bed.. The last time, which sounds so annoying.. I want to last longer and stronger chat me on 08034843345 what’sapp now...what are the natural things I could take for more strength and to last longer than finishing fast.

Thanks
Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by Thylord(m): 4:57pm On Oct 12, 2021
Ebi2233:
The second to last time I had sex before today, I went to our state capital Yenagoa, and visited a brothel.
I did not take any drug or any whatever, God be my witness.
The lady was like same age with me.
Around 24 years too.
After the sex, of which it was 500 Naira we agreed on, she went and tore out another condom and said that we should go another round, and saying this one is free.

God be my witness on this.
young man you are destined for doom.
Just look at the nonsense you are involving God into.

Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by steveodo(m): 5:00pm On Oct 12, 2021
To kill your self the hungry you abi?
Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by shegemarle(m): 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2021
u can do lots of fore play before sex. if u do oral and she likes fingering. spend like 30mins plus on pre-intimacy it will reduce the tension and urge in u to a point where u wont come easily. taking sex enhancement food or drug will only make u become dependent on them.
finally, exercise a lots and avoid smoking..smoking weaking ur dick and make u get tired quickly

1 Like

Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by crafteck(m): 5:08pm On Oct 12, 2021
fof1:

Pls What Do U Mean by Ur No.5...Am interested because I have one Fine Lady O...!

They look innocent but can break your back, my experience is not necessarily going to be yours though, a day with blessing made me go and check bp the next day
Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by tete7000(m): 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2021
Ebi2233:

How will a guy or a girl marry each other without first testing the waters to also know how compatible they are in bed.
A guy may have higher sexual drive and can't stand a woman with low one, or a woman can have higher sexual drive and can't stand a man with low one.
Before marriage you test both the normal character and the sexual character, and Strenght wether it is below your own, or it matches your own or its higher than your own, both male and female so that u know if u want the marriage still or not.

How will this explain those of you who had plenty of sex before marriage and still divorced?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by Alaganature09(m): 5:11pm On Oct 12, 2021
Baba no Kee yourself ooooo as long you don cum leave the rest for who go last long....

As you see me so I can't kee myself because I want to satisfy one stupid girl for bed
Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by gbemishile: 5:15pm On Oct 12, 2021
silibaba:

Rub dangote cement mix with little water on your prick once edon stiff. Make I see how you no go last 5X stronger grin
Cement sef dey ur head
Na 3x stronger I dey see for here grin grin grin
Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by cosmos1440: 5:18pm On Oct 12, 2021
MercyQuinn:
Buy dates tiger nuts and coconut from any malam around
Blend it together and drink the juice before sex. It’s the girl that will be begging you to cum

O shey.
Nairaland resident Akpako Master
Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by Yerimzo(m): 5:20pm On Oct 12, 2021
Ebi2233:

Sex is not a sin when it's adults that discuss it, and it's mutually agreed by two adults, before it is carried out.
It's not a sin.

Which brand of weed is dis guy smoking �?
Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by iLegendd(m): 5:21pm On Oct 12, 2021
dboY1123:
Hi nairalanders,

Thanks

Lol

You want to last long? Don't worry. Me, I only last 2 seconds and I have a small dick. We are in the same boat.

Anyway, let's be serious. I have the ONLY solution you'll ever need, but I don't feel like talking about it.

All the best.
Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 5:25pm On Oct 12, 2021
dboY1123:
Hi nairalanders,

Thanks

I pity you

Don't kill yourself because of a woman
Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by Jesterinjay: 5:29pm On Oct 12, 2021
Ebi2233:

U know quite well the only condition God gave man to have sex is marriage,and anything outside it,is fornication. You are trying to justify what u know is morally wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years / PLEASE HELP. I Have Cotton Wool From Ear Bud Stuck In Ear / BON Hotel Manager, Tunde Solomon, Dies Of Heart Over Ibadan Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.