Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Can Someone Please Explain Why She Behaves Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Someone Please Explain Why She Behaves Like This? (1863 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Behaves Like This, You're A Useless Man - Photos / Dear Men! If Your Woman Behaves Like This She Is A Wife Meterial / If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Please Explain Why She Behaves Like This? by Skooltynz: 11:39am On Oct 12, 2021
There is this new girl that come around my place recently,she always gives me signs that she likes me, she cannot pasd my area without waiving at me ,whenever i am not around my friends tell me she came to check on me,and when she sees me she will be like Waka Waka were did you go didn't they tell you i came to check on you?she buys me things sometimes..

Alright now i have gotten the hint that she likes me,so in order not to look like am not a sharp i decide to make sexual advances on her but she keeps declining i have tried to coerce her but to no avail,now i don't see any big deal in that i am not new to women's behaviour moving on is no big deal , but thr problem is she is still giving me greenlight,last time her friends were around and one of them ask her if i am her boyfriend she just starred at me and smiled she didn't say no,right now i am thinking of forgetting about her even if she continues i just want to snub her but i don't know if it's the right thing to do.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Please Explain Why She Behaves Like This? by chatinent: 11:46am On Oct 12, 2021
Who is giving you the impression that smartness means profiling your sexual iberiberism afloat so everyone can see? Or perhaps, you are needing validation from the so-called redpill?

She likes you but you want to use her. So there's nobody in this world who loves you to tell you say you dey kolo, baa?

13 Likes

Re: Can Someone Please Explain Why She Behaves Like This? by FvckAllMods: 11:49am On Oct 12, 2021
Yes
chatinent:
Ok
Re: Can Someone Please Explain Why She Behaves Like This? by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 12, 2021
Na fvck dey worry this one. She fit like u but u just wan hurry plug 1 for her 0 japa cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Can Someone Please Explain Why She Behaves Like This? by Skooltynz: 11:58am On Oct 12, 2021
chatinent:
Who is giving you the impression that smartness means profiling your sexual iberiberism afloat so everyone can see? Or perhaps, you are needing validation from the so-called redpill?

She likes you but you want to use her. So there's nobody in this world who loves you to tell you you are not all right, baa?

I never said i wanted to have sex with her mister read well i only invited her to go out with me ..

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Please Explain Why She Behaves Like This? by chatinent: 12:00pm On Oct 12, 2021
Skooltynz:

I never said i wanted to have sex with her mister read well i only invited her to go out with me ..

This is what you said uncle:
i decide to make sexual advances on her but she keeps declining i have tried to coerce her but to no avail,

What is more, the latter part in italics sounded more like you meant after declining, you tried to rape force her but to no avail.

4 Likes

Re: Can Someone Please Explain Why She Behaves Like This? by Skooltynz: 12:02pm On Oct 12, 2021
chatinent:

This is what you said uncle:

What is more, the latter part sounded like you said after declining, you tried to rape her but to no avail.

grin shocked

Rape? God forbid i rather visit a brothel.
Re: Can Someone Please Explain Why She Behaves Like This? by Skooltynz: 12:03pm On Oct 12, 2021
SmellySperm:
Na fvck dey worry this one. She fit like u but u just wan hurry plug 1 for her 0 japa cheesy

I could be what she wants but i don't intend having sex with her..
Re: Can Someone Please Explain Why She Behaves Like This? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 12, 2021
Skooltynz:

I could be what she wants but i don't intend having sex with her..
So what were your sexual advances and coercion for? For preaching?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Please Explain Why She Behaves Like This? by chatinent: 12:07pm On Oct 12, 2021
Skooltynz:

grin shocked

Rape? God forbid i rather visit a brothel.

Brolosho, I sight you.
Re: Can Someone Please Explain Why She Behaves Like This? by Blackfire(m): 12:09pm On Oct 12, 2021
All this spoilt over fed southern babies eeehhh

Try that in the North and be flogged by hisbah

5 Likes

Re: Can Someone Please Explain Why She Behaves Like This? by Sonnobax15(m): 12:13pm On Oct 12, 2021
lipsrsealed
You no go start friendship first before you go think of sexual advances? undecided
Re: Can Someone Please Explain Why She Behaves Like This? by NelviusGrey(m): 12:25pm On Oct 12, 2021
She likes you...but you just want straff am guyyy....calm down fess...she obviously wants a relationship...

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Please Explain Why She Behaves Like This? by Jesterinjay: 12:25pm On Oct 12, 2021
Gal wey just dey friendly toward u don dey reason her on all fours. Wehdone

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Please Explain Why She Behaves Like This? by Smartb0y: 12:37pm On Oct 12, 2021
Skooltynz:
thinking of forgetting about her
Dude,you're experiencing the denial phase of lust/infatuation.
Going by your response to other monikers,i'd say you're already hooked.
"sexual advances" huh,your only leverage yet you gave it up at the first instance.
The only thing a woman can afford to give a man is sex,nothing more.
Now she knows what tickles you,she's going to manipulate the living fvck outta you.
Be sure to give us feedback when your sorry ass gets dumped

4 Likes

Re: Can Someone Please Explain Why She Behaves Like This? by Vinnie2000(m): 12:47pm On Oct 12, 2021
Hahaha..
OP..
It's Pretty Normal..

Some Girls are Masters in Toying with Guy's Feelings!! E.g Angel of Bbnaija who used some of the Male Housemates to Catch Cruise!
They give you Signals and once you ask Dem Out, They start playing around! sad smiley

If You can, Blank Her! Focus on your Normal activities or anoda Babe!
But If You Cannot, dat means you Don become her Mugu be dat! sad lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Please Explain Why She Behaves Like This? by Demigod22: 12:48pm On Oct 12, 2021
People are still falling in love in this economy. On a lighter note, you should be more polite and smart in wooing her. The sexual advances and coercion are not necessary. Sometimes, I wonder how people pass physics with logic and lose their logicality with women.
Re: Can Someone Please Explain Why She Behaves Like This? by Vinnie2000(m): 1:09pm On Oct 12, 2021
SmellySperm:

So what were your sexual advances and coercion for? For preaching?

You and Chatinent!
I seriously Don't Understand how a Guy is Guilt-Triped for wanting Sex from a Willing Babe..
Any Relationship a Young Girl and Guy Starts that is not Heading for Marriage, It's Fcvkk Dey both Want! Simple!

How bad that Society paints Guys as the Only Ones Desiring sex! undecided embarassed
Re: Can Someone Please Explain Why She Behaves Like This? by chatinent: 1:24pm On Oct 12, 2021
Vinnie2000:

You and Chatinent!
I seriously Don't Understand how a Guy is Guilt-Triped for wanting Sex from a Willing Babe..
Any Relationship a Young Girl and Guy Starts that is not Heading for Marriage, It's Fcvkk Dey both Want! Simple!

How bad that Society paints Guys as the Only Ones Desiring sex! undecided embarassed

If it's the girl making sexual advances and trying to “coerce” him, my comments would be against her too.

All I am trying to say is he should flee from premarital sex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Please Explain Why She Behaves Like This? by Vinnie2000(m): 1:43pm On Oct 12, 2021
chatinent:

If it's the girl making sexual advances and trying to “coerce” him, my comments would be against her too.

All I am trying to say is he should flee from premarital sex.

Owk!
My Point is when most 22,23 year old Guys/ladies go into Romantic Relationships, They are not Thinking Marriage!
The OP and the Girl in Question seems to fall in d Age category!

It is termed a Casual Affair! Can't be called Courtship!

So in such a State, Why can't d Guy look Towards Sex or Demand for it?

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Please Explain Why She Behaves Like This? by Kiddogarcia(m): 1:59pm On Oct 12, 2021
After you decide what you really want bro,call me when you need agbo, don't go and disgrace this gender in bed ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Please Explain Why She Behaves Like This? by JOACHINpedro: 2:09pm On Oct 12, 2021
Greenlight have sent a whole lot of well to do guys to jail
Op be careful
Re: Can Someone Please Explain Why She Behaves Like This? by daintyprincess(f): 2:18pm On Oct 12, 2021
Skooltynz:
There is this new girl that come around my place recently,she always gives me signs that she likes me, she cannot pasd my area without waiving at me ,whenever i am not around my friends tell me she came to check on me,and when she sees me she will be like Waka Waka were did you go didn't they tell you i came to check on you?she buys me things sometimes..

Alright now i have gotten the hint that she likes me,so in order not to look like am not a sharp i decide to make sexual advances on her but she keeps declining i have tried to coerce her but to no avail,now i don't see any big deal in that i am not new to women's behaviour moving on is no big deal , but thr problem is she is still giving me greenlight,last time her friends were around and one of them ask her if i am her boyfriend she just starred at me and smiled she didn't say no,right now i am thinking of forgetting about her even if she continues i just want to snub her but i don't know if it's the right thing to do.

What's with you guys creating threads on how to sleep with ladies. Don't y'all have things to do asides trying to get under someone skirts nitoti olorun

Hian
Re: Can Someone Please Explain Why She Behaves Like This? by Skooltynz: 2:43pm On Oct 12, 2021
daintyprincess:

What's with you guys creating threads on how to sleep with ladies. Don't y'all have things to do asides trying to get under someone skirts nitoti olorun

Hian

Pussy na for decorating? undecided
Re: Can Someone Please Explain Why She Behaves Like This? by daintyprincess(f): 2:52pm On Oct 12, 2021
Skooltynz:

Pussy na for decorating? undecided

So your time is for coercion.

Happy coercing

Na so una go do until you born pikin wey feeding go come be problem
Re: Can Someone Please Explain Why She Behaves Like This? by care4you: 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2021
you're an idiot!

must you start with sexual advance, fool

Re: Can Someone Please Explain Why She Behaves Like This? by mosdii(m): 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: Can Someone Please Explain Why She Behaves Like This? by bigcee(m): 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2021
Blackfire:
All this spoilt over fed southern babies eeehhh

Try that in the North and be flogged by hisbah
Lwkmd grin grin grin

Re: Can Someone Please Explain Why She Behaves Like This? by Myzubby(m): 5:32pm On Oct 12, 2021
Dear OP, greenlights are not signs nor approval for sexual advancement . A lady may be interested in you not for sex but for affection. I still wonder why alot of people still thimk that friendship and relationship with opposite should end in sex come on ! Build quality relationship with the opposite that is platonic everything in a lady is not sex. Are you sex starved the go and marry. Ordinary signal you get you want to chop'
Re: Can Someone Please Explain Why She Behaves Like This? by Skooltynz: 5:37pm On Oct 12, 2021
care4you:
you're an idiot!

Must you insult me?this is public forum Abi you no dey Bleep holier than thou..
Re: Can Someone Please Explain Why She Behaves Like This? by jaybee345(m): 6:21pm On Oct 12, 2021
care4you:
you're an idiot!

The only reason you openly insulted him unprovoked na because say na faceless we dey for here... I'm sure youre already ripe for marriage and just see you swimming in toxicity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Will Not Marry / Kano Alhaji That Married 11years Old Girl Said She's Her Choice /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.