Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Ladies You Can Only Choose One Out Of These Qualities A Guy Must Possess - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies You Can Only Choose One Out Of These Qualities A Guy Must Possess (683 Views)

Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? / Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is / You Can Only Choose 1 Of These Big Booty Slay Queens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies You Can Only Choose One Out Of These Qualities A Guy Must Possess by Yungspitta: 3:24pm On Oct 12, 2021
Tall
Good looking
Caring
Good in bed
Romantic
Honest
Respectful
Rich
Cool headed
Patient
Loyal
Cooks well
Neat
Dresses well
Funny
Intelligent
Re: Ladies You Can Only Choose One Out Of These Qualities A Guy Must Possess by Bola146(f): 3:27pm On Oct 12, 2021

1 Like

Re: Ladies You Can Only Choose One Out Of These Qualities A Guy Must Possess by Hezzyluv: 3:29pm On Oct 12, 2021
For were....
They're used to he must be:-
Tall, Good looking, Caring, Good in bed, Romantic, Honest, Respectful, Rich, Cool, headed, Patient, Loyal, Cooks well, Neat, Dresses well, Funny, Intelligent and GOD fearing.

God fearing always comes last. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies You Can Only Choose One Out Of These Qualities A Guy Must Possess by Freestainworld(m): 3:35pm On Oct 12, 2021
They will definitely choose rich, women love money than anything.

1 Like

Re: Ladies You Can Only Choose One Out Of These Qualities A Guy Must Possess by Bola146(f): 3:46pm On Oct 12, 2021
Freestainworld:
They will definitely choose rich, women love money than anything.

"Women" you love poverty
Re: Ladies You Can Only Choose One Out Of These Qualities A Guy Must Possess by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 12, 2021
I want all the qualities, I can't overlook any of them

2 Likes

Re: Ladies You Can Only Choose One Out Of These Qualities A Guy Must Possess by Afamsi: 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2021
You no even say mek dem choose 9 out of 16. You wiked o

1 Like

Re: Ladies You Can Only Choose One Out Of These Qualities A Guy Must Possess by Bolarineliza202: 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2021
Yungspitta:

Tall
Not necessary

Good looking
I'm not ugly,so there is probability that we will make cute babes.

Caring
I need that care oo

Good in bed
Not important,if he isn't I will do that,after all sex is not only for men,it's for both parties.

Romantic
I will do that.

Honest
Not all men can be honest.
Respectful
That I need atleast

Rich
I will do the work.

Cool headed
Not important

Patient
That,I really need.

Loyal
Least expected

Cooks well
I can cook.

Neat
I will help him if he isn't neat.

Dresses well
Will teach him too
Funny
We will watch comedies(he isn't a clown after all grin)
Intelligent
I am not a dullard, we will learn together.
Cc lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

Re: Ladies You Can Only Choose One Out Of These Qualities A Guy Must Possess by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:05pm On Oct 12, 2021
Iyaebe:
I want all the qualities, I can't overlook any of them

sadly, any smart person knows that the above man (with all the above qualities) does NOT exist... aka if you aint gonna overlook any of the above then you may be single for quite a while.

the OP should have instead ask, what are the qualities that women are ready to waive/sacrifice in a man (as we all know that a perfect man is a myth)?

1 Like

Re: Ladies You Can Only Choose One Out Of These Qualities A Guy Must Possess by Sonnobax15(m): 4:10pm On Oct 12, 2021
undecided
Re: Ladies You Can Only Choose One Out Of These Qualities A Guy Must Possess by ImpregnaTor(m): 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2021
Mumu op, can't even say chose 3 three out of it? nonsense question

1 Like

Re: Ladies You Can Only Choose One Out Of These Qualities A Guy Must Possess by mosdii(m): 4:21pm On Oct 12, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

1 Like

Re: Ladies You Can Only Choose One Out Of These Qualities A Guy Must Possess by jericco1(m): 4:22pm On Oct 12, 2021
Not possible

1 Like

Re: Ladies You Can Only Choose One Out Of These Qualities A Guy Must Possess by Ehmmah588(m): 4:23pm On Oct 12, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

Mosdii my guy smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies You Can Only Choose One Out Of These Qualities A Guy Must Possess by Bolarineliza202: 4:27pm On Oct 12, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Boys Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: Ladies You Can Only Choose One Out Of These Qualities A Guy Must Possess by Jeon(f): 9:05pm On Oct 14, 2021
Yungspitta:
Tall
Good looking
Caring
Romantic
Honest
Respectful
Rich
Cool headed
Patient
Loyal
Cooks well
Neat
Dresses well
Funny
Intelligent

All

(1) (Reply)

Which Do You Prefer For Serious Relationship; Tall, Average Or Short Height? / Is 4₦ Too Much - Why Do People Hardly Reply Text Messages / Is It Okay For My Mother To Want Me Out Of Her House When She Lives Alone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.