Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) (9370 Views)

Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? / Man Got Busted By His GF When Browsing Through A Lady Booty, See His Reaction / +18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) by Mhimi007(m): 10:16pm On Oct 12, 2021
Delight1122:

You’re a fool
How does a womb works without sperm from men?

Do you know what your gender do without sperm to get them pregnant? Infidelity, surrogates, adoption life of bitterness and regret is what you’ll have if you think a womb have more value over the sperm

Men can buy eggs and a baby can be fertilized without your womb, technology

No technology can produce sperm so get the Bleep out, low IQ woman
like how is she still alive
Re: This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) by Nobody: 2:30am On Oct 13, 2021
siofra:

Anyway, what do men bring to the table apart from money

MONEY is the reason people betray people
You go to school to get a good job to get MONEY
You do business to make MONEY
You will leave your old job for a new job because of more MONEY
The reason why you stress yourself is to get MONEY
The reason why most people go out every morning as early as 6am is because of MONEY

Money answers all things...
Money makes life easier...
Money can take you on vacations (Dubai, London, Paris) and buy you the nice things of life (iPhone, card, houses, et Al)
Money brings respect...
Money stops nonsense...
Money is the MAJOR reason why majority of girls in the world date guys...
Money brings you comfort...
Money makes living easier...
Money is the reason why people/organizations go on strike...
One way or the other, the entirety of the human race is tied to MONEY
AND LETS FACE FACT, YOU CANT LIVE WITHOUT MONEY!!!!!!!
So a man who brings money, has brought everything (his) money can buy to make him and others happy...

6 Likes

Re: This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) by Nobody: 2:41am On Oct 13, 2021
Casalindal:

Is relationship about what both parties will be bringing to the table?

If relationship isn't about this, what else can it be about??

Any relationship that is not mutual will NEVER LAST, quote me anywhere...

If I'm not BENEFITING from a relationship, why should I waste my time being a BENEFIT to that relationship??

An average guy feels he is cheated when he appears to be the only one making sacrifices, while the girl does nothing...

See eh....
I've come to realize that everyone has something to offer, the only wahala here is that you're offering what your partner doesn't want or what he considers to be less than what he's offering

1 Like

Re: This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) by Nobody: 2:59am On Oct 13, 2021
But honestly ladies, you need to seat up...
If majority of girls had their own cash and could carry their weight without the aid of any man, I don't think this question would ever pop up....

Lemme advice the ladies...
"everything an average girl has to offer can be bought with money", is it sex?? Is it to hire someone to clean your home?? Is it a laundry man?? Is it a cook?? Is it advice?? Is it someone to plan your schedule?? Everything an average girl has to offer can be bought with money...

So my dear, if you want to earn a man's respect, be above average, be to him something he cant be to himself or purchase with money, don't ask me what that is, cause every male is different and thus their needs...

Be above average!!!
It's not about fine face or big buttocks or firm breast, in the long run of things, those things means absolutely nothing to a man...

And to my abled men grin
Wuna say women no get anything to offer apart from their body, why be say wuna still dey follow the body grin, at least it's something na. Them say na their body Dem get to offer (some of them Sha), if you no like the offer go meet man grin

Las Las we all need each other...
Even those wey dey form redpill have being at one point helped by a woman (Abi you bin no get aunty for school, wey help you clean nnash when you poo grin)...

Let's respect each other abeggi

6 Likes

Re: This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) by Elioandrew: 6:00am On Oct 13, 2021
We have suddenly become their fathers. So they think.
Re: This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) by Cashio(m): 7:10am On Oct 13, 2021
Casalindal:
My queens out there anytime a man ask you this question. Please kindly tell him you are bringing your womb to the table and that is priceless. Be a Queen and more
So you are a queen because you have womb?iffa slap ur mouth
Re: This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:36am On Oct 13, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Dear men, you see that comment up there right before mine? When your girl tells you that shiit, you just play along, fvvck her silly and dump her like the trash she is. Be a king and more!
Guy where did you went to?
Re: This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) by CandyOps(m): 8:13am On Oct 13, 2021
Vulcanheph:

If a woman I have engaged , gives me the answer you just gave so.... I'll simply collect back my ring.

I'm so disappointed that this is all you have to offer, when a man asks you what you bring to the table..... What ever happened to;

- providing love ,care and loyalty to him.
- being there to support him emotionally, financially, psychologically and financially etc.
- Basically being the woman to continue doing everything his mother did for him.

After mentioning all these things you can now talk about being the mother of his kids.

Them no fit give you that reply except she's in love and submissive to the fact that you're her man. Most of them don't play like that. They mostly think about what's in it for them.

It's so sad but the truth is that most women are not capable of loving.. especially if she's older than 25 - 26
Re: This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:52am On Oct 13, 2021
oglalasioux:
More power to your brain, OP. You are a genius and will be remembered for the emancipation of the incurable simps in our society.
Will i be remembered? I hope so. But will my messages impact the lives of men? I PRAY SO!

1 Like

Re: This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:54am On Oct 13, 2021
AfroKnight:

But you don’t even have the very money men bring to the table.

What then are you good for apart from nacking? Even at that you don’t appear creative enough to be interesting in bed.

Better go and sleep.
grin
Re: This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:56am On Oct 13, 2021
ogkrakkid:
Bunch of unrepentant liars. Very manipulative creatures. shocked..
grin
Re: This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:57am On Oct 13, 2021
efficiencie:
It's funny how all women are judged by the decisions of hoes...there are women who don't require their man to have wealth, have goals or even have any ambition before offering themselves and it would be wrong to judge such women by the same standards as the regular hoes that most men encounter. There are women who started with their men when they were nothing and seemed hopeless but today they doing great as couples...another funny thing is how the same men who form redpill still find a way to have regular sex by deceiving ladies. You asked what a lady brings to the table and she offers her body. On nairaland you will walk away and form alpha male but in reality you will accept her merchandise like goat!
I see you coming back to nairaland to swallow the redpills in overdose. I promise you.
Re: This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:58am On Oct 13, 2021
Chubhie:
Reducing our daughters and sisters to pùssy ko?
Even our mothers are not exempted..
Re: This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:00am On Oct 13, 2021
Delight1122:

You’re a fool
How does a womb works without sperm from men?

Do you know what your gender do without sperm to get them pregnant? Infidelity, surrogates, adoption life of bitterness and regret is what you’ll have if you think a womb have more value over the sperm

Men can buy eggs and a baby can be fertilized without your womb, technology

No technology can produce sperm so get the Bleep out, low IQ woman
Easy bro, told you not to quote them oh grin
Re: This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:01am On Oct 13, 2021
zukky79:
They ask for the world but come empty handed. Who needs a liability?
Only simps do!
Re: This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:03am On Oct 13, 2021
Vulcanheph:

If a woman I have engaged , gives me the answer you just gave so.... I'll simply collect back my ring.

I'm so disappointed that this is all you have to offer, when a man asks you what you bring to the table..... What ever happened to;

- providing love ,care and loyalty to him.
- being there to support him emotionally, financially, psychologically and financially etc.
- Basically being the woman to continue doing everything his mother did for him.

After mentioning all these things you can now talk about being the mother of his kids.
From what i've gathered, it seems like she's even married, lets just take a moment to mourn her simp of a husband in advance undecided

1 Like

Re: This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:08am On Oct 13, 2021
Cashio:
So you are a queen because you have womb?iffa slap ur mouth
grin
Re: This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:09am On Oct 13, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Guy where did you went to?
Preparing something for men on the 1st of november.

1 Like

Re: This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:10am On Oct 13, 2021
CandyOps:

Them no fit give you that reply except she's in love and submissive to the fact that you're her man. Most of them don't play like that. They mostly think about what's in it for them.

It's so sad but the truth is that most women are not capable of loving.. especially if she's older than 25 - 26
This is the exact thing i try to tell men! Women never love you, they only consider you!

1 Like

Re: This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) by effort1: 9:42am On Oct 13, 2021
Casalindal:
My queens out there anytime a man ask you this question. Please kindly tell him you are bringing your womb to the table and that is priceless. Be a Queen and more

Womb? What rubbish?!
Re: This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:55am On Oct 13, 2021
Casalindal:

But why will you even ask the questions in the first place? We have so dis value women in this part of the world. An average Nigeria man will always find a way to bring women down and this norm has been going on for years. Is relationship about what both parties will be bringing to the table? When questions like this come up it only right we give out stupid answers and that is period!!

What is relationship about? You women think you have the monopoly of selfishness, wickedness. Guys can be too. You just don't want man acting like a woman.
Re: This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) by Drsnives(m): 11:33am On Oct 13, 2021
oglalasioux:
More power to your brain, OP. You are a genius and will be remembered for the emancipation of the incurable simps in our society.

Am yet to be cured oo
Am the inredeemable simp on earth
Re: This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:46am On Oct 13, 2021
Drsnives:

Am yet to be cured oo
Am the inredeemable simp on earth
Share you experience brother.
Re: This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) by Drsnives(m): 12:16pm On Oct 13, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Share you experience brother.
Many stories my brother but let me give you a hint of the lastest one that happened 2weeks ago.
Had this Facebook friend, we knew through a mutual friend doh we are yet to see. Always chatting.
Fast forward to 2weeks ago, i invited her over n even told her action must happen..
Sent her 4k to come after all the outing that first day. E reach night the gal na gree make i touch her, not even bres.t or ki.ss.
Omoh i sharp sharp enter nairaland make i charge myself with some redpill quotes for romance section, felt ok and energized after a while, determined not to give her any dime but to send her back to wherever hole she came from. E reach the next day asking her to leave she come say she doesn't have tfare back, na so all the full bar return to battery empty, na so i mumu carry her go pos give her 2k she rejected it, not until i added extra 1k to it.
Shame no let me tell my guys cos i knew some might disfriend me. Lol
Re: This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:49pm On Oct 13, 2021
Drsnives:

Many stories my brother but let me give you a hint of the lastest one that happened 2weeks ago.
Had this Facebook friend, we knew through a mutual friend doh we are yet to see. Always chatting.
Fast forward to 2weeks ago, i invited her over n even told her action must happen..
Sent her 4k to come after all the outing that first day. E reach night the gal na gree make i touch her, not even bres.t or ki.ss.
Omoh i sharp sharp enter nairaland make i charge myself with some redpill quotes for romance section, felt ok and energized after a while, determined not to give her any dime but to send her back to wherever hole she came from. E reach the next day asking her to leave she come say she doesn't have tfare back, na so all the full bar return to battery empty, na so i mumu carry her go pos give her 2k she rejected it, not until i added extra 1k to it.
WTF?!

1 Like

Re: This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) by bigjackass: 2:46pm On Oct 13, 2021
You kids will outgrow this nonsense when you grow up and stop patronizing tinder and Instagram girls undecided . Grown men are getting married to grown women every weekend while you children continue ranting about stupid pills here and there

2 Likes

Re: This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:59pm On Oct 13, 2021
bigjackass:
You kids will outgrow this nonsense when you grow up and stop patronizing tinder and Instagram girls undecided . Grown men are getting married to grown women every weekend while you children continue ranting about stupid pills here and there
WRONG! Majority of men today are getting married to leftover women!

2 Likes

Re: This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) by bigjackass: 4:13pm On Oct 13, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
WRONG! Majority of men today are getting married to leftover women!
majority of men are also leftover because everyone is sexually active nowadays. Both men and women and especially men. Grow up undecided

2 Likes

Re: This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:00pm On Oct 13, 2021
bigjackass:
majority of men are also leftover because everyone is sexually active nowadays. Both men and women and especially men. Grow up undecided
Ok.
Re: This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) by 2braithe: 7:43pm On Oct 13, 2021
siofra:

I'm a virgin. I won't fvck you angry

I never knew you were this raw lol

Well all know you're being sarcastic about being a virgin grin
Re: This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) by Palazee(m): 10:02pm On Oct 13, 2021
Drsnives:

Guy

You need to drugged with the redpill

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Slay Queen Blasted For Exposing Her Saggy Boobs At Jokers Night Club (Photos) / Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight / Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.