Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) (9379 Views)

Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? / Man Got Busted By His GF When Browsing Through A Lady Booty, See His Reaction / +18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) by efficiencie(m): 11:15pm On Oct 13, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I see you coming back to nairaland to swallow the redpills in overdose. I promise you.

Dude I've gone full circle. I've tasted the bitter, the sour, the toxic and the sweet...trust me they all taste different. You can apply your redpill overdose to the hoes you encounter daily but there is an elite class of women that don't fit your narrative.
Re: This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) by Drsnives(m): 3:50am On Oct 14, 2021
Palazee:
Guy

You need to drugged with the redpill
grin am beyond redemption.. i pray my future wife take it easy on me o
Re: This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:02am On Oct 14, 2021
efficiencie:

Dude I've gone full circle. I've tasted the bitter, the sour, the toxic and the sweet...trust me they all taste different. You can apply your redpill overdose to the hoes you encounter daily but there is an elite class of women that don't fit your narrative.
Ok sir
Re: This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) by JamlinksNg: 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2021
Re: This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) by JamlinksNg: 8:53pm On Nov 27, 2021
Re: This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) by JamlinksNg: 10:02pm On Nov 27, 2021
Re: This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 06, 2022
Check My Signature

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) / I bet, you can't last two minutes in bed with me lol /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.