Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life (12369 Views)

Bursting Macof Grand Deceptions Of Many Years / Less Than 10 Nlers Identities known. Someone Like Macof Shouldn't Be Anonymous / Hrh Igwe Engr Timothy Gbugu Celebrates Maiden Ofala Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 4:56am On Sep 20, 2023
Probz:
Also, A.S., I know of relatively innocent people personally who the devil (via people who had the ump with them) tried to bring into legal wahala but the truth is if you haven’t actually got anything on them, they’re not even getting a visit from a police officer. Talk less rot in jail for as long as you want them to. Either you’ve got a case of delusional disorder/systemised paranoia which I’d roll you on clomipramine or trimipramine for with effect of, like, yesterday (sharp-sharp-sharp) or there’s nothing actually wrong with you mentally and you’ve got this continuous ump with macof which has taken another level but the truth of the matter’s still in your head. You can’t go trying to bung someone in prison on the basis of nothing going for such a claim.

For 8 solid years, I don't have an iota of hate enough to say anything wrong against his personality outside the historical discussion going on here, not until the man made a sweeping claim he knows all my details.

What I think I know about him was maybe he's someone who sent a friend request on Facebook eight years ago and I don't even use the Facebook account anymore. That's all I can say I know of him until he made his claim.

Now how do we solve this matter, let your man share the details he had with him about me on this public forum. I don't say you should not advocate for him, possibly I'm wrong, you play the mediator even as a biased person.
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by Probz(m): 5:03am On Sep 20, 2023
absoluteSuccess:

For 8 solid years, I don't have an iota of hate enough to say anything wrong against his personality outside the historical discussion going on here, not until the man made a sweeping claim he knows all my details.

What I think I know about him was maybe he's someone who sent a friend request on Facebook eight years ago and I don't even use the Facebook account anymore. That's all I can say I know of him until he made his claim.

Now how do we solve this matter, let your man share the details he had with him about me on this public forum. I don't say you should not advocate for him, possibly I'm wrong, you play the mediator even as a biased person.

He knows all your details yet you’re the one who’s confident that his name’s what you say ir is? How do you know that? And how come the thought of macof just being lairy and making an out-of-piss comment about being onto you (however that weird conversation came about) didn’t cross your mind? But then obvious ‘half-systemised half-paranoiac’ is … obvious.

Get help. There are antidepressants that’ll ground you and get you out of some of your funk. But the rest is on you and you’ve driven yourself here, which is why I can’t be more sympathetic towards you. I’m not biased but like I say it’s about time macof was left alone. You shouldn’t have brought this shenanigan onto the forum and you know that. You do.
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 5:04am On Sep 20, 2023
2prexios:

You've really tried to have gotten his name. I never have an inkling about his identity for 9 years he has been trailing and trolling me.

Yoruba said baaba leni baaba bani, iwon laabani sota mo. This guy has just been a nuisance.

Imaging a man claiming common linguistic ancestry for west and south Africa that could not recognize "cognate" in two kindred languages.

Now here he would be stuck:

if he agrees with me as to Odiyan meaning Odion, his claims that I had been engaged in wordplay all along means that he is mentally dehydrated.

Then his "outbursts turned claims" proves that he is mentally and intellectually deranged. And he has been fighting a blind cause all along.

If he disagrees to the apparent, then it proves that he is mentally deranged and intellectually off range. His claims to nigercongo another anchor for a man without a specific base to launch out.

If he return with another smokescreen as he always do, then he is an incompetent impostor without abilities other than to be invisible when his head is buried in the sand and all his body exposed to the light of the day.

Did you mean he is an elderly man with grown up daughter married to your friend? That's something. So an elderly man is here with us using all sort of vulgar words? It can't be. Abi na so?

At this point, I have no business with whoever or whatsoever he is outside our discussion, it's none of my business. It's actually Olu making claims here and I don't have any business or profits knowing him.

But thank God for that distraction, it's what actually hoodwinked him to spilling the beans. He felt discomfort to the point I made in response to him that he tagged death threat, from there, he exposed himself.

It's actually this guy planning something and having feeling he's being tracked. Like counteroffensive, he wanted to speak sternly and thereby exposing what he has been doing in the background. I'm not the cause, he got scared by his own shadow.
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 5:15am On Sep 20, 2023
Probz:

He knows all your details yet you’re the one who’s confident that his name’s what you say ir is? How do you know that? And how come the thought of macof just being lairy and making an out-of-piss comment about being onto you (however that weird conversation came about) didn’t cross your mind? But then obvious ‘half-systemised half-paranoiac’ is … obvious.

Get help.

Do the questioning clear, you have lots of time to do the insults. I didn't make the claim for him that he knows all my details, he made the claim. He has attested to the claim again yesterday.

Check his post yesterday quoting me.

Take time to read my response to him yesterday and digest it. It's short, unlike what you have here, which is done for the records when he's terrorising me.

I don't have business with him, if you are intelligent, now you have a good break, how do I get the names I ascribe to him, isn't it?

So you know exactly where to look. This is where I looked at, but this is where you want to look away. However we betray intelligence in our biases, truth will always impose itself upon us.

Because it's not you and the life of the other person does not matter, it's unworthy to look at their point of interest.
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 5:36am On Sep 20, 2023
How did I get the name I ascribed to macof: paranoid and systemic, I don't know what that is.

Facebook algorithm, since I used my wife's phone to send him a Whatsapp message to explain himself on this platform, he responded to my message with barrage of questions.

I left for work in the morning, he called the number and my spouse asked him to call my direct line that I have on my link here. He did.

I was meeting a customer at terminal 2, Oshodi that fateful day, so I couldn't get his call when he called me while in the bus.

I returned the call when I got to Oshodi, waiting for the customer. I don't have his number on that particular sim, I've saved it on sim 2, which I've removed.

Otherwise, I won't have called him since I've asked him to answer here. But taking him for a customer, I did. Then we exchanged greetings.

Then he went to the details of my message on WhatsApp and I asked him, are you Timothy Ogundele and he said yes, then I asked "are you on nairaland?" He said "yes." I cut the call in anger.
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 6:01am On Sep 20, 2023
Well I was not expecting macof to be Yoruba, I thought he's not, based on my feelings on his use of Yoruba, but this person spoke Yoruba very well.

The second reason is, that moment someone is trying to take you for a ride, a nairalander who claims not to know you after you have an established-connection to his contact.

So, how on Earth did I get his contact on my phone, did the spirit drop it off there? He denied everything. That's psychopaths. So now I'm to be blamed for having a name and contact of someone who denies me.

On getting to my shop, I saw the message from this fellow. It's on my thread somewhere here. Then some days after, Facebook used his details as friend suggestions for my spouse.

Facebook owns WhatsApp, so you should understand. This name correspond with the name Ayo Aremu dropped when I asked him how he got my details, during lockdown.

He might not have known I was making a background check at that very point in time. He called me the second day I called him, meaning, they have discussed me and he wanted to know something.

But I got what I want and he got what he wanted too. He wants to know where I stay, I want to know if he eventually produced his aphrodisiac and how and if it's now in the market, so I can asked the name of the person who gave him my contact.

These are the valid means I got his contact. You are free to go ballooning, I have my clear and simple, traceable facts.
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 6:23am On Sep 20, 2023
Now, I didn't just start shouting.

Somewhere on this thread, I exposed that the guy I went to deliver a product to on the day I exchange call with this fellow claims to be a Pastor in the making, I don't have any reason to suspect anything.

But his call equally came through when I was hiding, around March last year and after he told me he is at Mushin and would meet me at Oshodi in 30 minutes time, I just stopped and waited for his call first after the 30 minutes lapse.

Instead, it's the call of one of the women who have been struggling to know where I am exactly (ibolewa gangan) that came through. I don't even bother to call the guy again. That's a clear predictable pattern.

Now, I always get follow-ups (extraordinary customers) once I tackle either this number or Macof. I don't suspect anything initially until I caught someone actually stalking me after I created this thread.

From that point onward, I became more security conscious. You people knew how mad men behaves, I do know it's your "standard for madness" to detect a harmful pattern around you and raise alarm.

But I think otherwise.
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 6:29am On Sep 20, 2023
If I was not security conscious at the first instance, I won't know I've company when I was being followed by the man at the first page here.

And these people would have switched to other areas of interest I might have by penetrating deeper via friendship or other form of comradeship.

That's why I said, it's not yet Uhuru, but I trust I the name of the Lord.
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 6:30am On Sep 20, 2023
You can call me whatever you like, I am glad that God came through.

The demonic people failed in their enterprise.
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 3:47pm On Sep 20, 2023
macof:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
So I am Makinde Olufemi, a journalist without portfolio whose daughter just married Olu 's friend
I should be either Igala, Igbo, Edo or Esan from my father's side but Yoruba from my mother's side grin grin grin grin

I'm sorry but how do these guys not make comedic scripts cheesy cheesy cheesy
Certainly fitting for you and not history
Seriously this could be the god given mission you have been looking for to help your lives cus I've been laughing hard

Let me appreciate how olu's story developed from a certain edo man with yoruba names whose daughter married his friend but the 2prexios didn't understand but that gave a wonderful turn to my interesting back story grin
Amazing. Can you guys use your imagination to find more of my origin like you do with yoruba origin? cheesy

I like how instead of providing evidence for your Hebrew claims, you lot put so much mind into my origin. Shows how shacky and devoid of any valuable content you are right now grin

At this point, work has already been ongoing underground to penetrate my space, I don't have any clue of this, but that notwithstanding, when I make nothing of Olu's claim, he still transform it to me being interested in his origin.

What's my business with who you are?

And I really remarked to his claim that I went to a backwater polytechnic to study mass communication, good, I discussed this with Ayo Aremu.

Even at this point, I don't smell anything, however, he's dumping part of the information he has on my face because I didn't take the bait, so the information has to be used for clout chasing.

Only fools of redbonesmith and probz magnitude combined would have someone dropping their private information they once shared with a stranger about six months earlier and in turn keep cool for political correctness.

If there's some soundness in your souls other than overt and covert tribalism that normally beguile and distort the true judgement in the heads of the subjective souls like yours, kindly do the needful and put a call through to the man I am identifying as macof.

Otherwise, your post already described the level you are as humans. I don't need to add more, I simply have to adjust and understand people who play the tribal cards in their subconscious the more.

You can solve all ancient historical problems, but a simple problem that takes you a moment to dial some digit to establish fact from both sides becomes one-sided solution because the person involved have a record of not agreeing with your worldview.
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 12:26pm On Oct 31, 2023
The last vanguard of the stalking group has retired. For nearly four years, I was unaware that I'm dealing with fake customers who were connected to a group that held a strong grudge against me online. My staunch customers were secretly in touch with my worst enemies.

As this entire scheme unraveled, I'm incredibly thankful to God for my survival. I could have walked into trap, being unknowingly surrounded by people who may have wanted me harmed. These "associates" had been nurturing my trust and depence.

It's akin to what one does with a Christmas chicken. Thankfully, my business didn't turn against me; it fought hard on my behalf. My business model was destroyed by the wicked ones, but I'm still alive, and where there's life, there's hope.

This thread serves as a chronicle of events, ensuring that my side of the story is documented against my traducer, just in case any investigations occur.

The Stalkers' Modus Operandi:

These infiltrators became close friends, allowing them to monitor my movements and draw me out on request for my product. However, they couldn't control my impulse, making it impossible to capture me without leaving a trace.

I'm grateful for the wisdom in raising an alarm, which forced them to accelerate their plans and act according to the script, thus exposing their schemes at each step of the way. When people consult, the next step is to act out the agreed-upon plan.

To survive, the victim must preempt their schemes. The challenge lies in not always spotting the enemies already planted before you became aware of the situation, as they were there long before the crisis began.

New spies, however, can provide clues about the old stalkers already embedded in your contacts, offering a lifeline that only a few people who's expantiate similar issues and lived to tell the story ever enjoy.

Most of my suspicions revolved around people who entered my life after this thread was created. Yet, this guys have planted agents ahead of time. All the changes I'm making can be seen by the invisible agents.

In the end, if you hold a sensitive position in life and have perceived enemies, closely examine people who share characteristics with those you suspect. It's a challenging task but being vigilant can save your life.

People whose lives hold not much values have not much to value in life.

"Eni aigbon pa lopo,
Eni ogbon pa ko to nkan."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If Your Wife-To-Be Can't Cook / Is Oba Of Benin The Paramount Traditional Ruler Of Niger Delta and Igbos? / Wait!! Before You Marry That Your Igbo Girlfriend, You Have To Read This!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.