Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,471 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life (12344 Views)

Bursting Macof Grand Deceptions Of Many Years / Less Than 10 Nlers Identities known. Someone Like Macof Shouldn't Be Anonymous / Hrh Igwe Engr Timothy Gbugu Celebrates Maiden Ofala Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 9:40pm On Mar 11, 2022
https://punchng.com/arrested-lagos-brt-driver-raped-me-inside-bus-says-victim-presents-evidence/

Criminals always believe they are invincible and the thrill keeps them going till the point of no return.

Psychopaths hibernate in different places and industries. Just study their alibis for the crime.

They always avoid the law like a plague.
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 10:51pm On Mar 11, 2022
The people I'm dealing with here are the most dangerous set of people. I am as good as dead long time ago.

Possibly my kind nature in real life and the grace of God has been my saving grace. I love my customers and appreciates them. I like people naturally.

But recent experience is scary. I was naive, meeting with strangers, not knowing my adversaries were sending customers to me. I have no way of finding out.

These people have planted their agents in my sales funnel as far back as I've been calling them out here. Gosh, I'm so close to danger. Their agents are my trusted "customers".

The day I first call them out, the next day, I was waiting for their agent. As I awaited the customer ats terminal 1, Oshodi, I put a call through to the missed call on my phone.

Timothy Ogundele pick the call. We greeted and he was like what is going on on his number on my post? I asked, "are you on nairaland? He said yes. I cut the call.

This Monday, I just realized that the day I called Timothy Ogundele not knowing it's his number, I was at terminal 1, Oshodi waiting for a customer from ikorodu.

The customer claims to be a man of God. Now, I just discovered that every customer that pressured me to know my shop all act as men of God.

I just discovered that they are not "my" pastors and the "Pastor" is a great cover. I just discovered that their feedbacks about my product were sweet nothing used to penetrate and won my heart.

I made the discovery on the process of my case being transferred to the agents at Ayobo to deal with me. I got the process jinxed.

The customer from ikorodu called me, as a trusted customer, I called him back. He said he would be at Oshodi by a set time. Something tells me it's Thursday so I should be careful.

I was at Oshodi, but I won't call the brother. I want him to call me instead so we can meet. Instead, it's another call that came through. She was direct, "where are you right now?".

I was like, what kind of question is this? So I asked the same question from the caller and she claimed she's at Ayobo. If I've said I'm at Oshodi, another agent would have contacted me.

It would have been that I was lured out by the old customer only to get linked to the new customer and somewhere somehow I got to see them and not come back again.

If I've tried to be lucky that day, so I could sell to two people at a row, it would have been so easy to get into trouble. I just choosed to be "unlucky".

Before then, they've called me tired. But I refuse to meet anyone. So they activated the customers in my sales funnel to draw me out and then plant new infiltrators to do a home run job.

Now, it's sending "hunters" after me because the other options they've put in place long ago and all the new ones just got blown up.

Shameless skullminers.
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 6:35am On Mar 26, 2022
Well this man will never give up until he's convicted. He'd rather intensifies the crafty means he's been pulling for quite some time now.

In putting it up here so that everyone can follow up with the saga. The members of the club has came here to disparage me as being paranoid.

Now when we were in school, each topic of a subject have similar examples with different approach. The same is applicable to all the tricks being pulled by this man.

He has been using different tricks to lure me. He prefer I walked in to the trap by myself. That he knows my place is understatement, he has said that himself. He's only shying away from direct assault.

He's trying to do a clean job. That gives the best of thrills and a good time to payback for all the insults he's received. Ki Olorun gbawa lowo eni tonsoni taoso.

Here's how one of his plots played out:

A woman I don't know from Adam was "befriending" my wife on Whatsapp. When the attention is too much, I asked her to block the fellow.

That done, she now called me a week later and I return the call. "Who are you ma". She said she is one of my girlfriends and we once met in the field and I promised to teach her how to make powder turmeric as opposed to the liquid one she makes.

If she has not been blocked, will she have called? She was one of the mystery callers I was studying, she called after the period I made this thread. They poured out the moment I made this thread.

Now how could a stranger who has been sending good wishes to my wife identify herself to me as one of my "girlfriends"?

That's a passcode, a "teaser" to gain entry to me if I have soft spot for womanizing. At least this is a self-presented adultery in the making, couple with the fact that this person wants to learn from me.

But the truth is, this is a ruse. I have possibly met a person like that that I might want to teach some trade secret, but not where this person claimed I've met her. And again, the person in question produces tigeenut juice.

Now this particular example is akin to what happened at the Iblis place. They pretend to want to learn but underneath is a sinister scheme. If this woman has been producing as she claims, what's the next thing?

She wants to produce powder. Now if you have been in a business of making liquid soap and you want to produce table soap, do you go looking for a stranger or to the same market you have been buying things for the liquid soap?

If I've feel "important" trying to answer this call, would have fallen for the trap hidden along this line. How could one conceive a need in his or her area of expertise and still needs a stranger to do the needful?

These people are not fools, they were trying to fool me in order that I might fall prey to their schemes. They have plenty of time to fine tune the best cover for the kidnapping or the assassination.

I'm sure I've been to his dens couple of times, I'm not just good enough for the people he sold me to, hence I returned home, not knowing the danger I've just escaped.

It's a matter of asking one of the "inner circle" contact to order for my product and expect me to bring it, then it's easy to get hacked to death, not knowing who's just been paid for the fresh supply.

If you don't believe what I've been saying, you have seen the encounter I had on the "sweet Fon names" thread, also check the thread, "when Jesus spoke Yoruba". The last guy is the source of the survival fund.

They are all working together.
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 8:02am On Mar 26, 2022
They are still agitated and parabulating my street and the area I do business, yesterday morning, one of them was mimicking a woman voice and he's a much young guy.

The bitter souls have fielded as much people and tricks as possible, but fearing direct harm because it will point back at him. Yet as usual, he won't stop trying to kill or destroy.

The import of the call is to establish a contract and since I can get the ruse, I know how desperate they were trying to get me but for the consequences they can't fathom.

Thursday is their meeting, and they must keep vigil and monitor my movements on that day. We're here because their victims used to fall cheaply for the baits, I have just exhausted their best tricks.

Nevertheless, they don't want me off their sight. Because I am accessory to their fall. I was out as late as 7pm, and they still make contact. I encourage you to continue.

You will all end up in kirikiri, God willing, and my life and that of my family will be preserved.

It's a prophecy, and it will come to pass.
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 9:20am On Mar 26, 2022
Food for thought

I've talked about the customer on his way to Ondo state who came to my shop at Egbeda, only to be making a pass at my wife when they were driving in his Jeep, in spire of the fact that she was with a baby.

He later came behind us after we have vacated the place (2021). Why not use the same contact to reach us this time? That's example of parabulations I just talked about, monitoring me unsuspectingly.

So it's not an accident that this turmeric woman who have been sending prayer post to my wife on Whatsapp identify herself as "one of my girlfriends", it's exactly the same as the trick the Ondo state bound man had intended to pull on my wife.

It's a line from the master's script. It's a great copy expected to convert. Looking for weak points to penetrate and wreck havock. That's how the monitoring has been going on till date.
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 8:16am On Mar 31, 2022
Most times, people who get killed or kidnapped never knew they were under surveillance for a long time until the fateful moment of the attack.

They may not even know who is behind their ordeals. Our fathers will say "ifura l'ogun agba". It could mean being premonitive is an elderly charm".

Just as you used to have it here back then when this man was on my case and he never stops, the same applies now when he's moved offline.

The killer squad are now on my street, trying to get familiar with the environment (chameleon tactics) and also get used to the time I often get back from work.

They are now trying to use a woman as bait. How can you call a stranger like 3 times and then ask the person to call you back after the person pick your call?

But I've seen the pattern on Monday and Tuesday night's monitoring, so I could backtrack on the pattern for a clear picture with that call.

Many people are awed by the dastardly act of the wicked when they struck, wondering how the act was hatched.

But intelligent people will tell you, "won ti nso eniyen tipe, tiko de fura", meaning, "the victim has been under surveillance for a while without knowing".

Killers never wish their target get wind of their plots. Killers don't do their job by starting and ending it in a day. Rather, they play around the victim looking for the best approach that won't easily backfire.

They monitor the victim for long, employing new tricks where a convenient one fails to work. They try to befriend their prey and drop corn for the mother hen to capture it.

Can people go this far to harm someone else?

Well the answer is, if you are a nobody, nobody is interested in you. But if you have as much as a dream, you can get the Joseph or Martin Luther King Jr.'s kind of treatment.

Yet they don't just engage anyone for a killer job just because they are cold blooded murderers, they search for suitable team and the process takes time. A man like my assailant never give up.

I caught the plan like this: returning from work on Monday, I strolled to like seven blocks away from the gate to pick couple of things. I checked the next shop for jendor bread.

The lady was lackadaisical with her response, so, no bread. A man was also buying something at this time from her and we stood together for few seconds and went our separate ways.

On Tuesday, as I got to the gate, I noticed an attention, and around my house a young man is ahead, loitering. We passed each other and I decided not to continue for a while on my move.

Few yards away, the man stopped and looked back in my direction. It was around 8pm or so. I stood there close to my house. Few minutes after the man looked back again, and again.

This time around he has stopped and was waiting for someone, so to say. If I've not looked back, he'll see me enter my house if I'm the one he's watching.

That's when your enemies knows exactly your going out and coming in. Well in the process, a man was coming in from the gate. Just few minutes into this game. I looked at the man and he looks in my direction.

It was the same man standing beside me when I was asking for bread a day before. That coincidence is interesting. The man continue to go straight down the street into the dark part of it.

If I've followed the dark part, that's how they would have caught up with me. So the man was coming from behind me the day I went to ask for bread and they were two.

Turning back where I did might have saved me. Now after the man has gone and I'm still waiting, the girlfriend of this guy appeared and they passed in the same direction as the first man.

Yesterday, a stranger called my WhatsApp number that I don't use for anything than to browse. Checking the number on Whatsapp, the image I saw was a perfect fit for the girlfriend of the man I saw yesterday.

Such a mysterious coincidence. If I've called back, they will know if I'm in or out, we would have established connection etc. It's part of the original plan. The team were all on ground.

You know if a plot fails, you still have to get to the end of the plot to conclude if it fails or not. The day I met the mystery girl, her partners were somewhere in the dark looking at us.

These people are very interesting in that they know my wife and they went for someone who resembles her. They always look for something in my interest to hoodwink me.

Here's wisdom, why do suspicious things happen in close succession? Because the things that happened were being managed from behind the scenes.

The devil is roaming everywhere, roaring like a wounded lion, seeking for whom to devour.

Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 6:55am On Apr 05, 2022

Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 6:58am On Apr 05, 2022
The Facebook account associated with my product has been hacked since last year, I have accused my adversary from here to be the culprit.

Now, how did this person got the number on Facebook when the page is not recently boosted? Why only this person in months and why now?

How interesting to know that the customer is coming from the same location as the men and women send to spy me by my adversary, namely Ojuelegba/Surulere/Masa/Eric Moore?

The owner of this number has a case to answer sooner or later. This is the reason the Nigeria communication commission asked everyone to have a BVN linked to their NIN

Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 7:23am On Apr 05, 2022
The jar of honey in the above picture is a bait.

There was a customer I gave honey when he visited my shop and bought my product around the same time I discovered I was set up by macof.

He came to meet me at Egbeda, and subsequently came to my shop at iyana-Ipaja, and I gave him the product in question and 25cl volume of honey for free.

When I was invited to the police command, my IPO told me that these people will still call me and what to do. I was confused that it's this "old customer" that called that very evening.

We've met like three times, but now that he was frantic to meet me when some guys recently began to monitor me felt eerie. He offered to come to my place, but I said no.

Finally, he said he would be picking the product and later send me the money, (N2,000). I just got weak, he doesn't need the product. He's out for something else.

it's the same thing he did the last time. Imagine after frantic efforts of 4 days to connect me, now this. It was the time I was embattled and the agents of this man were desperately trying to get me.

Coming from that tricks, seeing honey on the WhatsApp dp should get me interested. The turmeric woman too had the product in presentation manner on her dp, so I've seen enough of this trick.

In their plot, we'll come to this if I've responded to the message. It's in my line of business and I have shared this with someone before. So it's all part of Intel gathering for them.

This "old customer" plays "the contact", then "the backup" would have followed me home the last time he met with me at Egbeda. I have nothing to suspect about this setup. But now I'm wiser.

You lots are equally under the watch of the law of the land. When they couldn't get me, they involved people they've implanted in my contact.

Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 7:38pm On Apr 06, 2022
Oga don send out new batches of hunters again yesterday.

Like it's a miracle, we connected again on the field in response to the post above.

They all go by the code name "Taiwo", perhaps to mimic "Jacob and Esau".

I have become a career to these men. Sneaking and stalking and luring with baits.

Some trust on their chariots, but we trust in the name of the Lord.

You're desperate to meet nemesis. I didn't post all because I believe you can charge.

You can't hurt me without you going down yourself. I did you no evil, let all your evil plots stick with you.
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 7:49pm On Apr 06, 2022
May God sent evil pursuers and tormentors to everyone sending people after me across the place.

May they be accursed that seek after my hurt. May this man sponsoring people monitoring me be accursed.

May the blood of the innocents be requited from him. I shall not be your prey but your heel of Achilles.

Your own sword shall devour you.
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 5:58am On Apr 07, 2022
I'm human and with sound mind and keen mental health. As such, I can unravel some related threats that are inimical to my safety and where such is coming from.

In retrospect, what I tagged "miracle" above is my being forgetful of some recent events. Come to think of it, if a people can spot me out of a crowd by 8pm, can't they spot me out or even follow me around with their agents by 8am-9am on the same route?

That simply validates my prior claim as true. Serial events, isolated from each other happening in similar mannerisms points to repeatation.

That's been happening for some time now, such that the moment I'm at iyana-Ipaja waiting for bus, a call must come through. I don't pick it, I know it's either a neutral caller or one intended to spot me out of the crowd.

I picked one and the callers were asking me to come to a remote place in a private school at one estate at ijegun, after Ikotun. The members of this monitoring group are stationed at the park, takes the same bus with me, patronizes me or request for my card, which I oblige.

The actual way my shop was found

Secondly, in my petition, I've assumed that my assailants traced my address from the first person I contacted using my contact details.

No, it's wrong. The day I called them out here, a new set of spies were immediately engaged. I never suspected anything. I took the fellow to my shop unknowingly. How could I suspect a thing when I'm not omniscience?

Then the backup, (following this same "sneaking up" on me that this people have been doing for so long) could have gotten my place of residence with ease. The sponsor is a brazen criminal, check the time I submitted the petition and the time this man called me.

That's to say "to hell with the petition".

The man in the WhatsApp message says, Why don't you pick my "number"? Hmm, that's loaded. I saved his name as Mr. Taiwo, really.

Like cultistupdate would say, when there's cult clash, you relocate. I vacated my shop at Egbeda once I could established being tracked, I'm not a cultist, I'm just being chased by a killer. I simply stopped running like I'm a cultist hiding from reprisal attack.

Again, I just closed my shop at iyana-Ipaja, and that's why they were sending crumbs to mock me as "survival fund". Part of their desire is such that I could relocate to a remote place out of fear, won't this man still continue seeking after my hurt?

Even though this was not the outcome I anticipated in my wildest dreams joining this forum, I've no regrets for being who I am and making my findings and sharing it with the rest of the world. My time here has counted for something Intellectually remarkable enough to be sought by evil adversaries.

If it is the genus of the black man to help each other to succeed, we'll be talking about that "black pride" in a particular dimensions we're involved with right now. The power a people have is the power they exhibits and it defines their world from the atomic level to their wholeness.

The power to kill another man secretly is the most stupid power to covet. The power of evil anger belongs to the destroyers.

The plot was an ongoing one by this man as a syndicate, I just stumbled upon it's process joining this forum. I discovered it while it was trying to neutralize me. You can't tell how many it has consumed or neutralized.

Before, I was so afraid and terrified of the haunting, I couldn't go anywhere for weeks. But now I'm not. It's your own grave you are digging. If not your games won't have been continuously exposed.

You can bring out your gun and shoot once and for all, or better still, kidnap. I wonder what has stopped you till date? Perhaps there's something you still want your men hanging around the place to get.

God is good, all the time.

Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 8:40am On May 14, 2022
The heart of the wicked is full of evil.

It takes one man to lead the mob action that led to this poor girl's untimely death. And the joy he feels having done this evil to the girl.

All because she used "nonsense" before "the prophet" in a bigoted platform. The wicked kill for "hate" in the name of their "belief".

The truth can't be validated or verified as 'fact" by "hate". It's used to keep people in bondage. The hateful are creepy death mongers.

Use your set beliefs to solve human problems. We already have enough hate to deal with. The truth however hurts, you will always have the wicked around.

https://www.nairaland.com/7125432/female-pictured-among-killers-sokoto
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 9:35am On May 25, 2022
Thanks for helping me with the contacts of the new syndicate kidnappers. I'm building the list from your agents. You will all end up in jail.

Giving them appointment for today makes you play out. Trickish and creepy set of people.

Within the minute I offer the creepy team leader my itinerary for the day, the standby team members began to call just to help me keep appointment through cunny mental patronage.

You will never get away with your evil, however smart and clever you stay out of the crime scene. Your evil will find you out. That's inevitable. Just mark my words.
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by NaBanga: 5:04pm On May 26, 2022
Schizophrenia is a horrible, but very interesting disease. I do believe there is a spiritual component to it. I just throw my hands in the air and take a seat under the tree. These tales of the imaginary Macof are starting be a good bed time story. Carry on soldier. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by nsiba: 6:04pm On May 29, 2022
absoluteSuccess:
Just to put this to public notice that the man known as macof on this platform is cooking up something for me.

I'm not afraid of your plots. I can see that you are already having a meeting with your men and trying out my number.

Continue.

Has he finally caught your life?
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by macof(m): 7:17pm On May 29, 2022
nsiba:

Lol. The guy can't separate his imagination from reality, thinks whatever comes to his mind is unquestionably real
So if he thinks I'm after his life, even when nothing adds up it must be so simply because he imagines it.
Very serious sickness

1 Like

Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 8:42am On Jun 01, 2022
nsiba:

I learned not to give the best of my time to vanity, to killers and mockers, whose whole essence of existence is all about such.

I learned to be more careful with strangers and con-artists, to activate a jurisprudent me and abandon the old, carelessness me.

I learned to take my gifts as very precious, and to stave clear from empty lots who are poison to the soul they have encounter with.

I learned to know if the killer couldn't have kill me all the while with toxic polemics from several years back, he'll equally fail in the physical shenanigans.

I'm no longer where I used to be before the experience.

Epo ni moru, oniyangi ema ba t'emi je.
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 9:15am On Jun 01, 2022
macof:

Lol. The guy can't separate his imagination from reality, thinks whatever comes to his mind is unquestionably real
So if he thinks I'm after his life, even when nothing adds up it must be so simply because he imagines it.
Very serious sickness

That's not sickness, Mr. Man, remember I didn't create a thread like this in seven years of your persecution until you boasted of your knowledge of my location, can you?

I don't even have the hate for you enough to create a mockery thread beyond 24hours. Can you tell people how you come about my location?

That would tell the public who is really sick here. You are a creepy killer lurking in the dark for your prey, I don't know why I should think you are not capable of evil. Why must you be that obsessed with someone you detests?

I agree some might not be your doing but coincidence. But you can't blame police from arrests made on innocents, you need to have both the wheat and chaff to sift from.

No one knows who is who, and killers like you will even create ruse to confuse the people you prey upon. So it is profits to see everything from extreme carefulness.

Part of the question your agent asked me back then was "how do you sell your products?" My answer was, "to the market people of course, mostly market women".

Right from the time I made this thread, very suspicious callers with exactly the same narratives have been "desperate" to meet me. But I know my customers.

I know the sequence of "fake flow" and the actual "Flow" originating from my presentations, and yes you planted fake customers on my path. But still, bro, you can't deceive whomever you can't deceive.

Because they are beyond you in the art of knowing. It's not by age or materialism, if not, you won't have exposed your position either to whom you can't deceive in the process of spying them.

Already, you are the one who exposed your spying on me. I was never aware of it. Your fear that I'm doing exactly what you are plotting got you retaliating and exposing what you have done.

This thread got you increasing the intensity of what you have been doing in the dark and since I am now more aware, I know I'm under attack, I acted more careful and able to see through your invisible crafts.

There's no sickness in any of these. I'm responding to your games, you are responding to the suspicion I had of you positively, you are covering your games with "sick" as "alibi" period.
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by nsiba: 8:01pm On Jun 01, 2022
absoluteSuccess:

I learned not to give the best of my time to vanity, to killers and mockers, whose whole essence of existence is all about such.

I learned to be more careful with strangers and con-artists, to activate a jurisprudent me and abandon the old, carelessness me.

I learned to take my gifts as very precious, and to stave clear from empty lots who are poison to the soul they have encounter with.

I learned to know if the killer couldn't have kill me all the while with toxic polemics from several years back, he'll equally fail in the physical shenanigans.

I'm no longer where I used to be before the experience.

Epo ni moru, oniyangi ema ba t'emi je.

Macof, truly this ogbeni still needs your special forgiveness
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 11:36am On Jun 05, 2022
nsiba:

Macof, truly this ogbeni still needs your special forgiveness

I think you can now see for yourself how the heart of this fellow works. Compare the time taken to respond to your first post to the one in my quote now. You are only appealing to something that's not in his character.

Anyways, you are not the custodian of the law of the land, I want to say thank you for this gesture. You mean well for me indirectly. Your exchange equally exposed his logic as that of a wicked person. He has no place for kindness.

He uses character assassination to denigrate his victims online and find means to neutralize them offline. In all of this, he hides himself in plain sight. He plays the victim and makes "psychiatric patients" of his victims.

This is my father's song, as reported by my mom:

B'Olorun o muni, iro lasebi npa,
Oju to ti r'okun, kotun beru osa o.
Bi majesin o gbon, aseun toburu,
Bi majesin o gbon aseun toburu.

Ori kiifesin, edo i ma i dun 'gbin,
Otutu imeja, lale odo, ibi wonri onkigbe milo.
Maa sarole baba mi o, Akanbi mi Nasir o,
Maa sarole baba mi ye k'Ori Jen pe laye.

For your sake, I will upload the feedback from the person running his account, I know what you mean as a Yoruba man in your response to him, but that diplomacy doesn't work before the law of the federal republic of Nigeria.

I care less about my life. Nature will always take it's natural cause. Either you like it or not, karma will always apply, the wicked will someday meet a match: "seedtime and harvest will not seize."

Do you know what these people did to the guy he discovered was being sponsored by MFM, who was making Yoruba-Hebrew connection on Facebook? He "knows exactly" who the guy's sponsor was too.

Now here's the validation of my claim, he never sees my claim against him on this thread from legal points of view or threatens to sue me.

But he sees my points as psychiatric patients' and have no class to ignore my post as "the normal person" on my other threads which gave birth to this.

But when he felt threatened years ago, he claimed he knows exactly where I am and can easily get me, thanks to the information I gave about myself while trying to market myself.

Why didn't he thinks my threat was a mere imagination at that point in time? Why didn't he thinks he is a "faceless macof" at the time? Why didn't he thinks it's wrong of him as a "normal person" to make such a claim post facto?

Why didn't he thinks the information I gave about myself while trying to market myself is just a mere "figment of the imagination" of a man who is not in touch with reality?

That said, where was he standing when I was marketing myself? How did he find it easy to easily get me without first cross checking and confirming my information about myself given to him while marketing myself?

At least, only another mad man or a ritualist would be interested in the place a "mad man" is. How was he able to get my details and know exactly where I am? To what purpose?

If my claim is frivolous, Is it not now that I should be sued for defamation and making threat to his life earlier since he already knows my whereabouts and can easily get me.

But instead, he's rooting for psychiatric ruse and becoming a psychiatrist cum history discussant and critic rolled together.

Killers always hide in plain sight. You can beg him if that is important to you, ebe laa bosika. I will rather appease God for my life and seek legal redress through the law of the land.

Nobody is above litigation.
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 1:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
You find yourself in some circles and you are blessed by the people whom you roll with in such places just for being there.

Meanwhile at other horrible places, your life is reduced to equivalent of tissue paper for the sake of the people you connect.

If such are your kind of Heroes here, I'm not their kind of victim. They will continue to convict and destroy themselves.
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by nsiba: 3:08pm On Jun 05, 2022
absoluteSuccess:

I think you can now see for yourself how the heart of this fellow works. Compare the time taken to respond to your first post to the one in my quote now. You are only appealing to something that's not in his character.

Anyways, you are not the custodian of the law of the land, I want to say thank you for this gesture. You mean well for me indirectly. Your exchange equally exposed his logic as that of a wicked person. He has no place for kindness.

He uses character assassination to denigrate his victims online and find means to neutralize them offline. In all of this, he hides himself in plain sight. He plays the victim and makes "psychiatric patients" of his victims.

This is my father's song, as reported by my mom:

B'Olorun o muni, iro lasebi npa,
Oju to ti r'okun, kotun beru osa o.
Bi majesin o gbon, aseun toburu,
Bi majesin o gbon aseun toburu.

Ori kiifesin, edo i ma i dun 'gbin,
Otutu imeja, lale odo, ibi wonri onkigbe milo.
Maa sarole baba mi o, Akanbi mi Nasir o,
Maa sarole baba mi ye k'Ori Jen pe laye.

For your sake, I will upload the feedback from the person running his account, I know what you mean as a Yoruba man in your response to him, but that diplomacy doesn't work before the law of the federal republic of Nigeria.

I care less about my life. Nature will always take it's natural cause. Either you like it or not, karma will always apply, the wicked will someday meet a match: "seedtime and harvest will not seize."

Do you know what these people did to the guy he discovered was being sponsored by MFM, who was making Yoruba-Hebrew connection on Facebook? He "knows exactly" who the guy's sponsor was too.

Now here's the validation of my claim, he never sees my claim against him on this thread from legal points of view or threatens to sue me.

But he sees my points as psychiatric patients' and have no class to ignore my post as "the normal person" on my other threads which gave birth to this.

But when he felt threatened years ago, he claimed he knows exactly where I am and can easily get me, thanks to the information I gave about myself while trying to market myself.

Why didn't he thinks my threat was a mere imagination at that point in time? Why didn't he thinks he is a "faceless macof" at the time? Why didn't he thinks it's wrong of him as a "normal person" to make such a claim post facto?

Why didn't he thinks the information I gave about myself while trying to market myself is just a mere "figment of the imagination" of a man who is not in touch with reality?

That said, where was he standing when I was marketing myself? How did he find it easy to easily get me without first cross checking and confirming my information about myself given to him while marketing myself?

At least, only another mad man or a ritualist would be interested in the place a "mad man" is. How was he able to get my details and know exactly where I am? To what purpose?

If my claim is frivolous, Is it not now that I should be sued for defamation and making threat to his life earlier since he already knows my whereabouts and can easily get me.

But instead, he's rooting for psychiatric ruse and becoming a psychiatrist cum history discussant and critic rolled together.

Killers always hide in plain sight. You can beg him if that is important to you, ebe laa bosika. I will rather appease God for my life and seek legal redress through the law of the land.

Nobody is above litigation.

I need go over the entire issue this is no joke

1 Like

Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 5:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
nsiba:

I need go over the entire issue this is no joke

Yes boss, I will save you the time by trying to reduce the long story to nuggets and timelines.

What precipitated to this thread

1. There's a thread we were all discussing on as usual, with all the frenzy energies as usual.

One particular newcomer quoted me and said "omo elerin" well I'm not omo elerin, but since I've used part of it as my identity (erinmoje nimi, omo saaja) I responded in kind.

I asked him to help me get the oriki elerin, with promise of money. He did, but I couldn't pay on time and he began to threaten and I wonder what he will do.

He took the case to this place eventually, tagging macof, Olu and tao11?

I was seriously embarrassed, I can't imagine what these guys will do as to mock that funny episode, because that's exactly what the new member was counting on to happen.

He calculated that I will be forced to do the needful when my adversaries began to mock me. But lo and behold, nothing like that happened till date.

Rather, when I opened the thread on that fateful day, Olu has responded to the member. At the very moment I was on the thread, Tao11 was watching too.

Just few minutes before that moment, I received a call from a suspicious customer who I've been running from as a spy who claims to resides at Mushin.

She has been on my neck to bring my product to her. I suspected she's working for macof, so I asked her to send the money for the product and I will send the product to her. She got my bank details but refused to respond.

We buried everything there. But the moment that the member made the post, I received her call as early as 7 am, she told me she would need a product of equal amount I was owing the member.

Months earlier, she has claimed to be bedridden, hence she needed me to bring the product to her. This time around she said she's coming to collect it by 11 am at Oshodi.

My thinking is, when she was bedridden, she couldn't get the product. Now that she's up and about, she's suddenly desperate for the product that was not part of her healing process.

Something must be wrong somewhere. In the cause of the day, this woman called me for almost 34 times to order for the product. Altogether, almost a hundred times.

That's extraordinary. The following week, a sales girl next to my shop told me, "brother, do you have any problem with anybody? I saw two men standing in front of your shop this afternoon, they are not looking friendly at all".

I know that they are there to drop that very danger message for me. Whoever knows my shop knows my movements ahead of that particular time in question. Next question is, who are they and what do they want?
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 6:09pm On Jun 05, 2022
I have been attacking macof as being the brain behind the man who called me sometimes back in the year 2019. The man was Ayo Aremu.

You can read what transpired between us on Yoruba Hebrew heritageThanksgiving thread.

A stranger first called me and told me that someone will call me few minutes afterwards to discuss business with me. And it was so. I don't know either of them. I met with the second caller reluctantly, out of curiosity.

I didn't try to reconnect with any of these two after the meeting we had. Although the man promised to produce Herbal medicine and he said he might need me if the sample of my product is effective.

We exchanged contracts and parted ways.
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 6:18pm On Jun 05, 2022
On one particular midnight encounter, macof was saying my research is like trying to squeeze water out of stone.

I told him, if it's not possible in your lifetime, it will be possible after you are long dead. He read "dead threat" to that.

I apologized on the same page few minutes afterwards that that's not what I meant. I was thinking in Yoruba at that moment, tenikan bani nkan koni soju oun, nikan naa le seyin won.
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 6:26pm On Jun 05, 2022
I and metaphysical begged him to have his own thread and leave the one he's not comfortable with alone to limit the confrontations.

He came back and in his response, he said some things and part of it was

"I know where you are and can easily get you, thanks to the information you gave about yourself while trying to market yourself".

Now, he was responding in suspicion of what I and Olu might be plotting to do as he can't tell what endorphins the Hebrew claim might want to get us to do.
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 7:07pm On Jun 05, 2022
From that time, I began to examine the event in the past and wonder what could be the self betrayer this person is talking about.

Where and how did I sell myself out trying to market myself?

God so good, I saved the two contacts of the man who first called me and the other whom I met. I checked it up on Whatsapp and the profile picture is curious.

I called the very person I had meeting with. He didn't pick the call. Second day, he called. He has produced the product we discussed in Europe. He asked if I'm still staying at Egbeda as he'll check up on me one of those days.

I asked him who was the man that gave him my number? He said Timothy Ogundele. Now I just felt the premonitions that this is the event macof was referring to.

I disguised and sent a message to the person to see his writing skills if it matches with the person I'm suspecting the user to be. The response was quick and positive.

Now, this was the person who wish I get an offer that will take me to Europe, he is of sound mind and while trying to help, he doesn't care for feedback.

My calling the other guy and his not picking the call is because the call was unexpected. He has to update the contact and ascertain the level of threat and the need to get me.

The call back was to keep that line of conversation alive just in case need will warrant it's use again. I discussed this with the right authorities and decided to take on this guys.
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 7:42pm On Jun 05, 2022
As I called out the man who gave his friend my contact, I claim he's plotting to harm me just as his WhatsApp profile picture portrayed him to be "jungle don mature".

Hello, the man deleted this profile picture on Whatsapp afterwards. How could a random number on my contact be responding to my reaction on the internet?

So, I sent Whatsapp message to the two friends and asked them to share their side of the story with the public on this forum. Ayo Aremu threatened me with the law enforcement agents.

He said he will track me down with the law enforcement agents if I bring him in to any problem I and his friend might have. The next morning I had a customer who asked me to meet him at Oshodi.

As I was there waiting for the customer, I saw the call from the Timothy Ogundele, I don't have his contact right on my phone, so I called back. As we were discussing, I asked him, are you on nairaland? He said yes he is.

I cut the call immediately. My anger was, these guys earlier told me that Timothy Ogundele got my number from a WhatsApp group that we both belonged to.

That moment In 2019, I felt a hunch like "that sounds like macof". I felt like that because I don't have an Android phone and I wasn't on Whatsapp from 2015 till 2021.

So I wondered how I could share a WhatsApp group with anyone. I was like the only person that has engaged me on social media enough to say we share a platform in common would be this guy macof.

His "yes" proved my hunches right and I got so enraged, (not knowing that the person I was waiting for was an undercover agent from the same person). That was Thursday of the week I first called them out.

On Saturday of the same week, while I was on this discovery, one customer was at Egbeda bus stop waiting for me. His name is Mr. Taiwo. He told me how good my product was for his mother inlaw who had symptoms of stroke.

By the time I came back attending to him that Saturday afternoon, my contact (Timothy Ogundele) has edited off the "jungle Don mature" part of the profile picture.

Much later, Mr. Taiwo later came to my shop at iyana-Ipaja. When I went to Lagos State Police Command, as I was leaving, this man was busy seeking audience with me after a year of last patronage.

Read more on this on this thread:

Direct meanings of these Yoruba names.
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 8:21pm On Jun 05, 2022
Thanks very much nairaland for not shutting down my posts at the wake of these notorious assailants and their clever plots.

I have not seen today by my smartness, it's the grace of God. I thank God for as long as I have the grace to breathe His breath of life.
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 9:29pm On Jun 05, 2022
absoluteSuccess:
As I called out the man who gave his friend my contact, I claim he's plotting to harm me just as his WhatsApp profile picture portrayed him to be "jungle don mature".

Hello, the man deleted this profile picture on Whatsapp afterwards. How could a random number on my contact be responding to my reaction on the internet?

So, I sent Whatsapp message to the two friends and asked them to share their side of the story with the public on this forum. Ayo Aremu threatened me with the law enforcement agents.

He said he will track me down with the law enforcement agents if I bring him in to any problem I and his friend might have. The next morning I had a customer who asked me to meet him at Oshodi.

As I was there waiting for the customer, I saw the call from the Timothy Ogundele, I don't have his contact right on my phone, so I called back. As we were discussing, I asked him, are you on nairaland? He said yes he is.

I cut the call immediately. My anger was, these guys earlier told me that Timothy Ogundele got my number from a WhatsApp group that we both belonged to.

That moment In 2019, I felt a hunch like "that sounds like macof". I felt like that because I don't have an Android phone and I wasn't on Whatsapp from 2015 till 2021.

So I wondered how I could share a WhatsApp group with anyone. I was like the only person that has engaged me on social media enough to say we share a platform in common would be this guy macof.

His "yes" proved my hunches right and I got so enraged, (not knowing that the person I was waiting for was an undercover agent from the same person). That was Thursday of the week I first called them out.

On Saturday of the same week, while I was on this discovery, one customer was at Egbeda bus stop waiting for me. His name is Mr. Taiwo. He told me how good my product was for his mother inlaw who had symptoms of stroke.

By the time I came back attending to him that Saturday afternoon, my contact (Timothy Ogundele) has edited off the "jungle Don mature" part of the profile picture.

Much later, Mr. Taiwo later came to my shop at iyana-Ipaja. When I went to Lagos State Police Command, as I was leaving, this man was busy seeking audience with me after a year of last patronage.

Read more on this on this thread:

Direct meanings of these Yoruba names.

The date I called them out was 26/05/21. He sent back WhatsApp messages back asking me to proof this or that, then hecalled my spouse line I used in sending WhatsApp message to them.

Later he called my line and I returned the call. Soon, Facebook brought his profile as friend suggestion for my spouse, it was the name given by Ayo Aremu.

Meanwhile, I was of the option that macof is not Yoruba and that his name is Ekundayo it was at this point I have a change of mind.

The take away from here is the fact that the man who called to connect me to a stranger denied knowing me but acknowledged the man I met as his friend.

That's hiding in plain sight.
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by nsiba: 6:31am On Jun 06, 2022
absoluteSuccess:
Thanks very much nairaland for not shutting down my posts at the wake of these notorious assailants and their clever plots.

I have not seen today by my smartness, it's the grace of God. I thank God for as long as I have the grace to breathe His breath of life.

Your smartness and God will infinitely continue to protect you but be rest assured that macof is an extremely refined reverend gentleman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Does Your Name Mean? / Ndigbo And Her 'integrated' Eri/nri Brother / Is Oba Of Benin The Paramount Traditional Ruler Of Niger Delta and Igbos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 188
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.