Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life (12258 Views)

Bursting Macof Grand Deceptions Of Many Years / Less Than 10 Nlers Identities known. Someone Like Macof Shouldn't Be Anonymous / Hrh Igwe Engr Timothy Gbugu Celebrates Maiden Ofala Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 1:14pm On Nov 25, 2021
I am here to thank God for His faithfulness, His goodness and His wonderful work, His mercy and loving kindness that saved me.

Yesterday could have been my last day on the face of the Earth. But the Spirit of God rescued me from the wicked man that's out for my life.

Anyone that has been following my thread could remember when I made a post about the child I lost sometimes ago? The experience got me totally devastated.

I was cash crunch. Barely 3 months into marriage. The baby had 12 fingers. The sixth finger is called owo aje. So it come across to me that I have wealth inside of me.

I have a product at the time and fohow. I'm promoting fohow product here and promoting my product offline. How did I lost the child? I was farm broke and couldn't make necessary provision for my family.

I've given all my savings to MMM. E choke. I was stranded. Somewhere somehow, some money meant for something else entered my hand, I have to quickly use it and return the money before the owner calls for it.

It's a precarious situation, I just can't afford to fail. As I just got to Oshodi that day and stood under the bridge, I said to myself, we die here today, I am going to introduce my product to the people in this bus.

Lo, that's how I found a new market for my product to augment other distribution channels that aren't so effective. It solve part of the problem.

By and by, a private number called me one night after the Ayo Aremu contact. The caller said he saw my number on his phone and don't know who owns it.

I said, did you buy a product in a bus at Oshodi? Gbam. I sold the distribution channel of my product to an unknown assailant. My wife heard the conversation that night.

She said, you that you are saying people are seeking to harm you, you are still giving your channel of distribution to a private number?

Something happened yesterday after I had a brawl with my assailant. About 30 minutes later, a number beeped my line.

The beep didn't sit well with me because I have serious pain at the rib where that mad man lodged a blow and I fell down like Joshua.

I'm still feeling the pain right now on my left rib. That's how the man will be dragged in the ground and tortured with affliction.

Something got me to call the number. It's too suspicious. Like trying to check without being caught. I thought to myself, if I die today, they will check my last call and ask if they know me.

By the time the fellow from the other side spoke it's a young chap, male voice. I said hello, hello, we didn't establish anything tangible.

Next, the number called back. I said "hello, please who is this?" An older man respond that he saw my number on his phone and he's trying to know who owns it.

Gbam gbam gbam.

This morning while praying, it rushed back to me that this young chap was the man who talked with me with the private number.

There was a role reversal. The young man was anticipating a different recipient on my phone when he picked up the call. He was disappointed.

They called back and it's the baba now doing the talking. The baba repeated the line that the boy used to get my product distribution channel some years back, to me.

How could two voices be respondent to a phone in a split second? I recognized the two voices. The Baba is a regular caller with changing location.

The voice of the young man agrees with the caller that once told me he doesn't know how he got my number, yet calling me with a private number.

Now here's the mystery. Just some minutes I fought a suspect, a beep came through, a young chap pick it first and doesn't make a conversation. He cut the call.

Now he transfer the phone to an old man. What's missing? The missing link is this: they are thinking what I'm thinking, if he dies, we will know through the beep.

Why Was I Called?

It's a pressure from the lost of communication going on. The man who supposed to give them feedback is lost in transit going where he doesn't know, Ayobo Estate gate, Baruwa.

He has to pretend and blend in with the conversations from the scene I've created with the Marwa guy and the passenger, to the end of the trip or thereabouts.

He couldn't dare pick any suspicious call in that kind of transit, and that's likely the call he would be receiving. At least, he should have told them that we're on the move initially.

He couldn't come back that same way, just in case I've mounted a manhunt for him. So, he will go all the journey. And the people waiting for confirmation of death are losing patience.

The best will be to try the victim's line stealthily. The younger man was eager for good news, but it failed. He gave it to the old man to manage the conversation.

That's my reconstruction of what happened yesterday.
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 1:19pm On Nov 25, 2021
Olu317:
I must be honest my dear brother , that I sense and have some form of understanding of what you're going through and I pray to Almighty Èlédùmárè through Ẹlàà to grant you longetivity,health, wealth and peace of mind.

Every work of ajogún in your life is already thwarted by the word of Ẹlàà in your life and your family's life. I can only say it is well with you and soon the enemies shall be exposed before you and the world.

Odù kan pè ninu ifáodù
Ogundà Méjì
ifá pè, Òogúndà méjì awó ibọn ló difá fún ibọn lọjọ́ tí ó nbẹ laarin oṣiritọ́ nbẹ laarin ọta
ẹbọ ni awó ni kó karáalé ẹbọ
ṣíṣé
o gbẹbọ nibẹ
o rúbọ
ibọn ni ẹnu tí mó fí n fọ́ùn
ni mó máa fi nṣẹ́gún.

irè òni àti ọjọ́ gbogbo a wa pẹlu wa.

Amen dear brother. I really appreciate. I'm not going to doubt you, I know we are friends but hardly agree on some things easily, the same is responsible for your earlier standpoint.

You just have to be careful with altruism. I see that same tone in his response too, but bao ba gbagbe Oro ana...

2 Likes

Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by Olu317(m): 3:12pm On Nov 25, 2021
absoluteSuccess:

Amen dear brother. I really appreciate. I'm not going to doubt you, I know we are friends but hardly agree on some things easily, the same is responsible for your earlier standpoint.

You just have to be careful with altruism. I see that same tone in his response too, but bao ba gbagbe Oro ana...
I do not blame you for being on guard,which is always the best for anyman because humans are not predictable. But Imọ̀ràn lá dá kiá tó dáfá(Òsà Iwònrì).... Certainly I do not want this turned to Hebrew Yoruba thread. So, I pick a stanza I learned;

In Òwònrì Ògúndá
ifá pè,
ẹyọ́ téeré li awó ebé
adifá fún ebé
wọn ni kó rúbọ
kí ìwa rẹ mà ṣè bàjẹ́
o gbẹbọ o rúbọ
ọkọ́ ni é nkó ìwa ebé jọ́
ifá wa bá mi kó ìwa tèmi jọ́

Bá mi,it is well. Tẹlẹ́gàn lóju;igi á ruwé
Ifá á fí ìwa rèrè gbilé rẹ, èmi àti gbogbo òninu irè laṣẹ́ èdù.

2 Likes

Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 12:14am On Nov 26, 2021
Now, since these people have my product, they have traced the address on the label of the shop which is at Jezza street, Egbeda in Lagos.

But I'm not sedentary, so they wanted to know more about me, which I've divulged unknowingly. So, since I was not too confrontational, he's going it easy and calculative not to rouse my attention.

But I have been careful, knowing fully well that they would needed me to furnish them information about myself. So, I've been on the watch for his men and they did came.

First, they went to Egbeda and were later to call me when they couldn't get me there. They gave me a long time break after that. The call from them is predictable, anytime I exchange hot arguments with their principal.

Now this is the show

Macof is a principal staying somewhere in Akure, but he has outsource the job to willing agents in Lagos. These were men and women on the platform where I picked up his picture.

These men and women always work in sync, pretending as customers to me at least. Observe that after I made the post here, I went silent. I was gathering in their contacts.

Now, I have exposed a suspect. If I'm wrong, it won't be possible to use that to generate any response to whatever stimulus. But if I'm right, I have just unnerved a dangerous assailant.

So I was not making any post and not selling anything in the market either. I was just monitoring the kind of calls that will be coming to my phone. It's all bait calls.

The callers were some desperate "customers" wanting to come to where I am exactly. Note, not where we first met. This means that they were not a returning customers. They were not my core customers.

Secondly, the story they give is that of adoption, not that of experience. You can't be desperate to get a product that another person used and described to you without going through the contact of the person.

Thirdly, I asked them just few questions about the product and it comes back as shock that they don't know the name of the product they want to buy, yet making the journey as far as from Okoko to Iyanapaja.

This shows that I needed to give them the product first, for them to get what they are looking for. So the content is inconsequential, the product is a mere accessory to the crime.

Fourthly, about 10 unique callers were trailing the product, and around the same time, they have the same feedback format: somebody bought it and they want to buy too.

Fifth, I know about customer behavior in line with my product. If I don't do aggressive marketing that moves the product, no new buyers comes, So in sales, you reap what you sow.

Now that I'm not promoting the product, so who is marketing my product that people are this desperate to buy? They all have the same feedback format and that's a red alert.

They all calls with the same background of people in a group using one spokesman or woman and asking how to get the product. The uniformity is a red alert.

1 Like

Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 12:26am On Nov 26, 2021
Now it's just so clear that I used to say what will happen next and it will just happened as predicted, because I'm stimulating the right suspect. Without that, won't have anything to say.

I would have rescinded and ate my words if everything I wrote doesn't generate offline reactions. I would have apologized. But for every post, they have reasons to retaliate offline or strive to stop me.

There were different formats available to them. The one that can be easier to get a victim captured is the one they will pull to do the job. If all fails, they get an eliminator to finish the job.

The eliminator has fallen, their work is fighting against them already. You will always be accursed for all the innocent bloods you have spilled.

The earth and it's elements will convict you.

1 Like

Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 1:21am On Nov 26, 2021
If a man could boast of knowing the location of his own personally-appointed adversary with loathe without the other person knowing, that is something sinister.

Believe me, that man also knows how to commit murder and get away with it.

A man with unflinching perfect hatred for his contemporaries on their variant opinion to his can't tolerate such to have an existence if he can have his way.
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 8:38am On Nov 26, 2021
God is good, all the time. May His name be praise forever and ever, May His praise never fail in my life from generation to generations.

Hallelujah, amen.

Macof is Timothy Ogundele. His token macof, unlike Olu has earlier opined derived from March, 04. Possibly a day like that that falls on Friday.

How did I come about this? I've paid some good attention to his Facebook page. Now, thanks to Ayo Aremu who gave me the name when my suspicion began last year.

But just like it should be, I have the opinion that macof is not Yoruba and needed strong evidence to prove me wrong. I think I have a break, the evidence is now established.

By calling macof out here, he called back and later, Google brought his profile page to my wife's Facebook feed as people she may know.

Not to forget, I don't have a WhatsApp line by then, so I used my wife's phone to send the WhatsApp message to the contact I saved as Ayoaremucontact on her phone.

About some weeks later, my wife called my attention to the Facebook user, but I don't agree with it in totality. I sees it as the name of one of the baits he used.

Ayo Aremu gave out his true name. He also gave me the nickname, I think that's "Tim", (I couldn't recall it earlier on). But going to the page again has been very helpful.

Artificial Intelligence To The Rescue

Now, I can't possibly do what AI should do for me. I've predicted that the "laughing Semitic people" will fetch me his details through forensic science sometimes in the past.

Now is to agree with the result of my past efforts and the help of God and man. Timothy Ogundele is the man behind the monicker "Macof" here on nairaland.

My taken him for Ekundayo is just a drift that could be, judging from the bends that ingathering of information took. He has my number and he's feeding it to their funnels.

He's a guyman, you can't confine him to just one or two formats. His cliques are also here in different disguise, that's not our concerns.

The dark glasses he's had on is exactly the same type that I what able to wrung from my assailant and he reversed back to collect it and we fought.

Although he had it, but I have his wristwatch. I just took a good look, could it be this guy? I was just wondering, then I found other details of interest, his birthday. March 04.

I just stopped and check those that greeted him. About six people that knew him possibly from childhood. I saw one from his younger sister, questioning his choice of picture.

The homegirl was speaking from repertoire of what she knew about her brother in this instance. Then the time he relocated to Lagos was July 2019, my encounter with his friend was around September of the same year.

Macof is the one who sent Ayo Aremu. He didn't denied knowing him, here he boasted that he knows exactly where I am, but offline, the man who connected me to Ayo Aremu denied knowing me.

Macof often claim to hail from Ekiti, but the younger sister claims indigenous to Ilorin. That's none of our business here, but just how lying goes. The man sending people to track me down is Timothy Ogundele.

He is the same as macof here on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 9:05am On Nov 26, 2021
Now, macof is very easy to trace and brought to book.

I won't have had this opportunity of "backtrack" if I've been naive to fall for the trap intended in whatever business he has with Ayo Aremu, would I be here?

Exactly the same thing that failed back then is what he's been pursuing to do to date, using different mercenaries and pursuing the business in desperation.

The criminal is finally exposed. All his ruse failed. Macof, there's a name to your face, you are no longer a "faceless macof" and you have family too.

No one is interested in their harm as you are in others. No one is after your son, Adebayo for example. Why are you desperately seeking someone's son and breadwinner to feed your pride and evil lust for blood?

Macof number:

Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by NaBanga: 12:58pm On Nov 26, 2021
His wife will be going to pastors for prayers, but what he needs is a psychiatric evaluation and medication. I hope no one is hurt again in this situation. Untreated mental illness is running rampant in Nigeria. undecided

1 Like

Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 9:04pm On Nov 26, 2021
NaBanga:
His wife will be going to pastors for prayers, but what he needs is a psychiatric evaluation and medication. I hope no one is hurt again in this situation. Untreated mental illness is running rampant in Nigeria. undecided

You are welcome. I have peace, my wife has as much. It's not as you think. Therefore, you are the one who has this affliction to mind.

Asunnibare niyin. Leyin ogun ni ogo ti maa nse yo, ninu egun ni mariwo tii seso.

Emi ni omo opekete ndagba, Inu adamo nbaje.

1 Like

Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 9:52pm On Nov 26, 2021
I went back to the spot where the whole thing happened day before yesterday.

The people who were there and witnessed the scene said the man bought poly bag and the next thing they saw was the fight.

They said they were confused because as I was shouting, "you are trailing me abi? You want to kill me? You have failed!" The man was saying "this man is sick o, this man is sick o".

Now, anyone can see the connection.

In what was his stuffs before he got here? Buying whatnot from the back of iyanapaja garage (old ipaja road) down to Ajepe Aye block industry to buy polybag.

I discovered him at the end of the old ipaja road, in front of the public toilet just before the construction site. My shop is at the entrance to the iyanapaja garage.

He has positioned himself ahead of time, watching me from somewhere, immediately he moved in from the intelligence from his other support team planted elsewhere.

So, he was trailing me, I just stopped and watch my back and we had eye contact. I stopped immediately. Then he didn't have any option than to pass me by.

I have a look at his back, he has sweat. That's meaning he's been keeping watch in the scotching sun at my shop and moved with me. You can't cheat nature.

Passing by, he went to the Hausa guys selling garlic and ginger opposite akara junction, in front of the construction site. A little traffic build up, I took the opportunity to cross to Posi junction.

Crossing the express road that leads from iyanapaja to ipaja Ayobo should have been enough to separate me from this man on a normal day. I won't have had any story like this.

I have a wheelbarrow guy who delayed my walk a bit. I changed my direction just to get out of sight by walking from Posi junction to the street before Mr Biggs, near Access bank.

Lo and behold, I watched my back again and here is the man buying whatnot in the shop less than three shops away from me. I paid good attention at him at this point.

As he made to remove money from his chest pocket, things were falling out of it. That's nature, jittery has set in. I position my camera and took good shots and raised alarm.

As he made to escape, I grabbed him. I couldn't get reinforcement, I would have scattered his poly bag and the content would have fall off.

I know something dangerous would have fall off. In that, jungle justice would have been instant. I made the mistake I didn't went for the bag. He didn't want to delay either.

God is giving you a second chance to repent.

Now, I have shown you the epiphany story. I am expecting you people again. I will get you.
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 9:13am On Nov 27, 2021
My God in You will I put my trust. You are my present help in time of need. When I strayed to the midst of the wicked and the accursed seek after my life, you are the Eye that kept me guided to and fro.

When the evildoers plotted to make me the special menu for their host, and said to one another, "baba don't worry, he's a goner, this sick fellow cannot escape." You came at the unexpected time and saved me.

My God, from the beginning to the end, you are my present help in time of need, in you will I put my trust, for you will deal terribly with my angry pursuers who are sworn to hunt me down like a beast and have me for a meal.

O Lord my God, I know about Your lovingkindness from childhood, how You have saved me from the wicked demons and household rivalry, even from the killers of cuties and infants, and gave others for my life.

And how you raised me up when I couldn't walk again, the works of the wicked. You are there when my grandmother's god failed to help me, and my grandfather said, "My Ifa will make this my boy sit up again unfailingly by sunrise tomorrow."

You are the one who worked for me, for the gods of my family failed. What they couldn't do in spite of years of devotions, Your spirit did the very day I was brought to Your temple. You never asked for my faith to restore my health.

When these creepy beings that never accomplished anything good for their lives and never will, make jest of me in their groove, You heard all their plans and Your angel is there to avenge the evil they have been doing.

They have gone from place to place, seeking help for one man in the midst of multitude, giving out my number and location and Facebook pictures to the groups that can get the job done, neat and traceless.

But You have been making it difficult for them to achieve their aims. You have place the curse of seeking the life of the innocent upon their generation, and you have put them in the public glare for what they truly are.

One said, "Let's agree to my term, please let me do the clean job for you. I will tell him another lie, I already have a product that is not the one he expects us to have, all I have to do is get him to do business with me and win his trust, lobatan.

"Then I will definitely deliver him to you. There and then, you can do whatever you like with him.. He's insane to think there's a god out there that can save him from us. Just let me come back from the ritual Haven at Ondo first."

But God is amazing in his power. The killer have to come through my woman, pretending to be a Christian. In this, they have submitted to the same power abhorrent to their souls, they have revealed that the son of God is real.

His image is to them a bait, but to me and my family, a Banner. God is our present help in time of need. He's drawn to their midst each and everytime they hatch their plans, and nothing is hidden from Him of their evil plots.

You are men and not gods, children of hate, and this is the work that will convict you and expose you to the world for what you are. You have picked up the wrong target and it has already boomeranged.

Praise God, you who loves Him and respect His counsel. Let every knee bow before our God, for He is good and His mercies endure forever. He works in ways we can not see. He will make a way for me.
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 12:22pm On Nov 27, 2021
The man who called me is into branding, but it's so weird that this fellow do not have any Facebook friends from an account that's been there since 2013.

A brand related outfit for that matter. And come to think of it, what is the contributions from this person to any brand or anyone from that time to date?

In what capacity has this particular person developed himself and related to any person that can be taken as social capital?

His means of livelihood has been off the radar. His contact is wanted by people of his childhood who want to have a heart to heart talk with him.

His son is in a picture with charm clothing, a pot of preparation and another hand on the laptop. That's what is known as Yahoo plus. What could the father of this young chap be into?

That's as a result of dysfunctional home and upbringing. Is this a responsible adult? How about his family life? Now let's cross check his age by checking out his well wishers.

Again, look at his picture and guess the age. You can tell the man in the picture have a case to answer. Let's consider my earlier hypothesis that macof is from March 04, Friday.

Then the man in the picture is either 1977 or 1983.

Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 7:20pm On Nov 27, 2021
absoluteSuccess:
I am here to thank God for His faithfulness, His goodness and His wonderful work, His mercy and loving kindness that saved me.

Yesterday could have been my last day on the face of the Earth. But the Spirit of God rescued me from the wicked man that's out for my life.

Anyone that has been following my thread could remember when I made a post about the child I lost sometimes ago? The experience got me totally devastated.

I was cash crunch. Barely 3 months into marriage. The baby had 12 fingers. The sixth finger is called owo aje. So it come across to me that I have wealth inside of me.

I have a product at the time and fohow. I'm promoting fohow product here and promoting my product offline. How did I lost the child? I was farm broke and couldn't make necessary provision for my family.

I've given all my savings to MMM. E choke. I was stranded. Somewhere somehow, some money meant for something else entered my hand, I have to quickly use it and return the money before the owner calls for it.

It's a precarious situation, I just can't afford to fail. As I just got to Oshodi that day and stood under the bridge, I said to myself, we die here today, I am going to introduce my product to the people in this bus.

Lo, that's how I found a new market for my product to augment other distribution channels that aren't so effective. It solve part of the problem.

By and by, a private number called me one night after the Ayo Aremu contact. The caller said he saw my number on his phone and don't know who owns it.

I said, did you buy a product in a bus at Oshodi? Gbam. I sold the distribution channel of my product to an unknown assailant. My wife heard the conversation that night.

She said, you that you are saying people are seeking to harm you, you are still giving your channel of distribution to a private number?

Something happened yesterday after I had a brawl with my assailant. About 30 minutes later, a number beeped my line.

The beep didn't sit well with me because I have serious pain at the rib where that mad man lodged a blow and I fell down like Joshua.

I'm still feeling the pain right now on my left rib. That's how the man will be dragged in the ground and tortured with affliction.

Something got me to call the number. It's too suspicious. Like trying to check without being caught. I thought to myself, if I die today, they will check my last call and ask if they know me.

By the time the fellow from the other side spoke it's a young chap, male voice. I said hello, hello, we didn't establish anything tangible.

Next, the number called back. I said "hello, please who is this?" An older man respond that he saw my number on his phone and he's trying to know who owns it.

Gbam gbam gbam.

This morning while praying, it rushed back to me that this young chap was the man who talked with me with the private number.

There was a role reversal. The young man was anticipating a different recipient on my phone when he picked up the call. He was disappointed.

They called back and it's the baba now doing the talking. The baba repeated the line that the boy used to get my product distribution channel some years back, to me.

How could two voices be respondent to a phone in a split second? I recognized the two voices. The Baba is a regular caller with changing location.

The voice of the young man agrees with the caller that once told me he doesn't know how he got my number, yet calling me with a private number.

Now here's the mystery. Just some minutes I fought a suspect, a beep came through, a young chap pick it first and doesn't make a conversation. He cut the call.

Now he transfer the phone to an old man. What's missing? The missing link is this: they are thinking what I'm thinking, if he dies, we will know through the beep.

Why Was I Called?

It's a pressure from the lost of communication going on. The man who supposed to give them feedback is lost in transit going where he doesn't know, Ayobo Estate gate, Baruwa.

He has to pretend and blend in with the conversations from the scene I've created with the Marwa guy and the passenger, to the end of the trip or thereabouts.

He couldn't dare pick any suspicious call in that kind of transit, and that's likely the call he would be receiving. At least, he should have told them that we're on the move initially.

He couldn't come back that same way, just in case I've mounted a manhunt for him. So, he will go all the journey. And the people waiting for confirmation of death are losing patience.

The best will be to try the victim's line stealthily. The younger man was eager for good news, but it failed. He gave it to the old man to manage the conversation.

That's my reconstruction of what happened yesterday.

Here is the missing link. The father and son. These two people are the principals. The young man was apprehensive during the call. They were desperately rushing to get me this week, but failed.

Why did they want to do it very fast?

Because I've picked the wrong suspect as "prime suspect", meanwhile, the insidious enemy will go ahead with the job while the accusation will point to another wrong suspect.

Using the cover of this Ekundayo, Timothy Ogundele would have get away with the murder. He would have escape claiming "that man is mad". Well the victim has accused Ekundayo as his assailant.

But the father and son are the killers.

1 Like

Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 7:24pm On Nov 27, 2021
I told you that I will get you.

1 Like

Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 3:54am On Nov 29, 2021
Earth! earth!! earth!!! Hear the word of God who carved you out and established you to sustain life, hear the word of the Ordinance that bind you to your orbit, hear the word of the Power that makes your mountains and rivers endure for ever.

As the day breaks and sunlight shine forth, everyone conspiring for my life, let the law that binds them to the land of the living be withdrawn, let peace fail in their lives.

You that sees the hidden intentions of the hearts of man, make haste, let tears overcome their households as they plotted for my life. Let it happen to everyone of them exactly as they are planning for me.

I'm a healer, but they have broken my rib and make it hard for me to cough or sneeze, let the curse I placed upon their families be irrevocable. Let the reward of their evil finds them.

Let them be pursued and be utterly destroyed because they are unrepentant. Let healing fail them, let herbs they lied about fail them, let them be perpetual victims on earth.

I'm a healer, and the enemy have decided to reward me with evil for good, make haste oh my God and turn my adversaries to chaff and byword for I have done them no evil.

The hand that smote me, you shall never know peace, you shall receive the reward for the evil you have intended. As you have said you will kill me but failed, failure has become your heritage in life.

May all the good that I have done to mankind shield me from sunrise to sunrise, may the holy one of Israel, the Almighty God continue to be my refuge.

Ase.
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 8:06am On Nov 30, 2021
Much thanks to the mods in this place for given me the opportunity to raise alarm here. God bless you.

I also wish there could be a system of investigating crimes like this on the platform in the nearest future.

I recently discovered that I've promoted the forum in a book I published in the year 2011 even before I joined the platform.

All the glory to God. I've contributed some token to the good of man in the society from my best of knowledge, I don't just talk.

Even for this, the wicked shall never get away with it, the accursed will not triumph.

Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 7:36am On Dec 01, 2021
O' Lord my God, I will thank You forever for the gift of life that You have given. My soul will thank You daily with melodies and psalms of thanksgiving, for protecting me from sunrise to sunrise.

My spirit will thank You Oh Lord, for making your presence abide with me at all times in my wakefulness and sleep. I will thank You for the still small voice that ministers unto me daily, saying, this is the way, go ye.

Thank You for making me a bearer of Your presence everywhere I go, that I may be blessed and be a blessing unto others. Thank You for stilling the voice of haughtiness in me to advertise Your glory, even in the little I do and do not.

Thank You for Your blessings and present help in time of need. Thank You Oh my God, for the chastisement that draw me closer to You. And for the revelations that reveal Your awesomeness day by day.

Thank You for everything that You have done through me in this place and will continue to do through me wherever I go. Thank You my God, for making me see the beginning of a new month.

You caused the wicked adversaries to fail on the date they set for me to meet my Maker. I bless You my Shekina glory.

As for my unrepentant adversaries, You know how to deal with them. And You will deal with them in their own schemes.

Surely, You will balance them, You will pay them back in full cups they have served. Their heifa shall be full to the brim.

They have invested, it's also a must for profit, lose or evening. But the workers of death must reap what is sown.

You will be their nemesis and eventually draw them out for harvest that they truly deserve. They will carry their crimes on their heads.

And You will cause confusion in the midst of the calamity crew going to and fro to monitor my movement with my pictures from social media.

You will never allow them to have peace and prosper in the land of the living. You will make them mad for seeking my details without my knowledge.

So they don't continue to use the proceed of crime to hack the innocent to the grave for crime that the innocent didn't commit.

You will curse the evil urge that animate the wicked for bloodlust, just to feed the demons that ask for blood and human parts as only meal of appeasement.

Make haste, You that liveth before the foundation of the world. Expose the works of the wicked and the bloodthirsty men seeking after my life.

Let them not rejoice over me in their groove that has taken in so much like victims, and drenched in the blood of intellectuals and promising undergraduates.

Draw Your arrow, and sheath not Your sword for vengeance against my sworn adversaries. Remember all their plans and all the blood they have shed.

Number them to the grave and do not let the accursed escape justice that seek after my life.

For years on end he's been cursing me, "he has schizophrenia, he has schizophrenia, he has mental health problem".

Let his own head bear that which he has continually preferred for me. Since this is the demon in their lips day and night.

Even the assailant they sent after my life confirm this to be their mantra, and the son of the killer and the accessories to the crime has spoken.

But You, Oh Lord will not relent, You will pay them in their own coin and reward them for their deeds.

You will bring up the spirit of error in their schemes and cause them to daily expose themselves in their plots.

You will not keep silent until they are brought to book, and their crimes fully paid for. Arise Oh Lord of my salvation, I have earned the wrath of the killers for calling Your name.

You will not allow the blood of the innocent to be shed continually by wicked men with wanton desires for the lives of others as their "mark of valor" to triumph.

The mark of valor shall continue to be true value that blesses mankind.

1 Like

Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 6:20am On Dec 02, 2021
I took a surveillance journey system yesterday to validate my expectations from the information I've given out about my itinerary to suspicious callers during the last Muslim festive period.

It validated the hotspots that these killers have mounted watchmen. I got all I'm to analyze from morning to the evening when I finished the surveillance and made to return home from the enquires.

The moment I got to the point where we last had an encounter and enter into the close, my phone rang immediately. But the caller was saying nothing coherent, and in the same moment called my wife.

The call was aimed at identifying me to an assailant. But before the phone rang, I've entered somewhere to validate my confrontations with the man I had a fight with just last week.

I told them that the Marwa that the man used to escape is part of the grand scheme. He didn't just happened at that point in time, he's a backup. How do I know?

He's Igbo, and the post I made on crime section by this title has a comment from a user, "God is a biafran". The Igbo guy was telling me that day that I better behave because he's yet to join the fight.

Coming out after the call, I know it will take some guts. In my front is this homies guy coming with a swag, with pierced ear with broom in place of earring. I give him a good size up look and set for the show.

I've expected this because the guy who came to my aid that day told the bystanders that I used to frequent that close for my printing jobs, and I have a wheelbarrow carrying such that fateful day.

So, if they are not waiting at the shop, they will be keeping vigil here.

Lo, he jolted and turned aside to a woman selling rim of paper for some enquires. The move was impulsive. In the evening, I went through the gate of the estate that I have told one of their women that I lives, in search of the watchmen of the calamity crew.

I saw the watchman and he saw me too. I walked on like nothing happened and after some steps away, I looked back after passing him at a good distance, he was also stealing a look.

I've given the locations as veritable means of proofing my suspicions ahead of time. I've also primed a mole customer of my itinerary ahead of time and know how to track my way to initiate their plots.

I've not removed my line for ingathering of intelligence.

Thank you Jesus.
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 8:56pm On Dec 02, 2021
Lord God of my salvation, how excellent is Your name, in all the earth! You are glorious and wonderful and great.

Halloweth Be Thy name. Who is like thee in all the earth? You are God unlike other gods. You are the spring of existence and the Excellency that is.

You formed the earth, you cheasel the planets. You made beautiful galaxies to adorn the universe in Your power. Your fingers brought the cosmic bodies to be.

You are from everlasting to everlasting. Your beginning is the beginning without beginning, your end is the end without end. You are the Olodumare, Sustainer of the continuum.

Thank You for the gift of life.

The Lord will bless me with long life and prosperity, he will provide for my needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

He will protect me and my family from the men set up to hunt me down even in my father land, He will give them to a painful end.

As for every evil caller, puffed up with pride to play the boogyman upon my line, this very day, your enemies will abound to multiply your sorrow over and over.

Peace and joy will melt away from your life and affliction will overwhelmed your soul. All that you place your confidence will fail. This shall be the lot of all seeking after my life.

May all the blood you have shed stand up at this hour to haunt you for vengeance, may the power of the Earth shatter your confidence in evil, may the demons you possess paralyze.

May the alter you sprinkle with blood become profane, may the people you hypnotised to your wicked worldview be liberated, may you serve the due for your crimes.

From this moment, your own fire will consume you, your sleep will be haunted and your day will not give you the pleasures of evil that your soul finds its fill.

As you keep hunting me, you and your family will be hunted from generation to generations. The curse will cling unto you.

Ogun níí sinii mu, epe kîí sinii ja. Gbogbo eni tiwon nparapo lepa emi mi, ki emaa tinu aburu bo sinu aburu, ki emaa tinu ibanuje bo sinu ibanuje, ki oun te nse daru, ki asiri yin maa tu.

Bee lose maa ri, lagbara Ase to seda aye ati Orun, nitori wipe eti sise, eti simu, eti silete. Eti siwo lu sonso, eti digbo l'egun. Eti je iwo. Akii na omo Ifa, enikan kîí siwo lu imole.

Akii jena koma Joni.
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by KingOKON: 6:22am On Dec 04, 2021
Come who do you say is after ya life?
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 7:32am On Dec 04, 2021
All the glory must be to the Lord,
For He is worthy of our praise,
No man must give any glory to himself,
All the glory must be to the Lord.

Father I thank You, You have exposed the new hotspot of the surveillance at the estate gate, where the mole customer "Jacob" was waiting and keeping watch yesterday.

It validated the satanic eye contact I talked about above, anybody could have a face-to-face look and back-to-back accidental look, but it's Impossible for improvement on that the following day without a mission.

I'm expecting your police invitation for defamation, as your accomplice had earlier promised, but you are hunting and spending to get the job done "codedly". You have failed, you have convicted yourself an initio.

When you think you have my going out and coming in figured, and can press the attack button from there, that's when your own calamity will befall you.

Keep working very hard with the crime proceed that runs your life.
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 8:01am On Dec 04, 2021
*When I first made the allegations public on this forum, I sent the link to the thread to the two people through WhatsApp, I asked them to air their views and come clean of my suspicions.

Basically, that will help me to beg and really recant on my "faulty claim" if it comes to that.

Rather, one was talking about me sending a cryptic message to curry favour for loan, (trying to exploit my weakness to further another trap entirely). The accomplice said he will hunt me down with the law enforcement agent.

Please what law enforcement agent works by spying here and there with full intent to kidnap, harm or maim to redress legal issues?

I came out public because I can't figure out how much I have been close to harm, the thread has been useful to trigger them to full scale action. I've been putting my life in line with the expose. I have victory already.

I never knew I was being monitored for long, in "slow and steady tactics" that would have cost my life. But thanks to God for the timely appreciation of the subtle antics of the psychopaths and their deadly devotion.

1 Like

Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 8:40am On Dec 04, 2021
They knew that I was going to board a bus at the brt park, after iyana Aboru or Ige street, and the place will be okay to show me a gun and shove me into the standby Marwa, though I went in that direction, but I figured it out early and raised alarm.

Only a trained killer knows where to hit a victim and the victim will fall without being able to regain immediate balance. That's somewhere behind the back and directly opposite the heart from behind.

How could a random person have all these qualifications in a suspect?

What they will first take will be my phone, to wipe out every contact, including that of the agents they've been using to keep a good track of my family and my movement.

At this point, I will list the contact for well meaning Nigerians to keep track of this budding crime. This people who are desperate to harm me will not get away with it.

1 Like

Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by Wulfruna(f): 9:37am On Dec 04, 2021
In a week's time it will be two months since this man started trying to kill you.

Two months.

Just saying.
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 11:51am On Dec 07, 2021
The siege is over.
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 11:08am On Dec 08, 2021
They have been monitoring my movements and laid siege around me, doing all sorts of things on the street. Everybody became my suspect.

I didn't go anywhere since Saturday, I was home. Monday, the same thing. Tuesday, an expert told me they could be tracking my number. In that sense, what's the purpose of hiding again?

I said let me go to the market and do some sales. Can't be hemmed down by this crazy lot.
As I came out of the house around 6:30 am, I looked left and right and sees there's no one to suspect, I choose to go right.

I tried to avoid the main road and walked on the street to link up to the next bus stop instead of Abule Odu. So, I decided to walked down the street.

Immediately I came out of my house, I saw about 3 people (a woman and two young folks) going the same direction, Eastward, I joined them right from the gate of my house.

As I look to my front, I saw a red Camry sport car coming in the opposite direction. You can't always tell, I just looked at it and I saw the well folded vest with "LAWMA OFFICIAL" on the dashboard. Nothing to fear.

He passed me by and went his way. One mind asked me to turn right and join the next street and not go straight to the end of my street. I took my time and did just that.

The gate that separated my street and the other one I'm about to join is kept ajar. I stood in-between the link to get a bike from there, just in case I have to run for my life that early morning..

The one I saw refused to take me. Lo and behold, the car I encountered while I was coming out of my house appeared suddenly in front of me from the link to the next street.

He wanted to reconnect the street we first met again. I know there's danger, it's very early in the morning. Nobody is at sight except an old woman. I quickly took out my phone to put the estate security on red alert.

Immediately, the car turned back and face the same way he was coming from. I called out the landlord and explained what has just happened. Then I scheduled to meet with the landlord association for briefing.

Here's the clue. With what those guys have been doing, if I've tried to escape with my family with the level of frustrations they have mounted, I would have played to their hands.

They would have gotten me out of where there can be any trace to the crime ever. Then it would have been easier to perpetrate the crime without trace.

The car had thought I traveled straight, it quickly went to turn at the opposite direction to follow up with me, he didn't know I will be stopping by, so he bumped on me again and the gate was not fully opened.

"LAWMA OFFICIAL" on a street about this time of the day, confused on a street he's supposed to be familiar with. He didn't know his way, hence he's retreating at the first moment of threat to the way he came in.

Going to the market is not the reaction they anticipated. At least at this point, their mole friend being used to feel my purse should tell them I will be on the run any moment from then once I have no money to live on.

I won't have got wind of any car trailing me. I would have escaped to a place where they can easily locate if that is the plan to hatch their plans.

This thread is a stumbling block on what they could have done, "once and for all" and I used it to buy time and sniff their operation. Today the hunters are now the hunted, thanks to the Most High God.

Not by my power or my might. But by the spirit of God.

It's now a criminal issue we are dealing with. The commissioner of police is already in the brief. Thanks everyone, you shall not be a victim of the wicked at any time in your life.

Nobody is above the law.

1 Like

Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 6:07am On Dec 12, 2021
Wulfruna:
In a week's time it will be two months since this man started trying to kill you.

Two months.

Just saying.

Are you losing patience? Is it chicken you guys want to kill or ram? I didn't know I'm supposed to be a "point and kill" to you.

You don't plot murder and carry it out the same day. You take your time to do it if you must get away with it. Otherwise, you might land yourself in big trouble afterwards.

The worst case is when the target knows what you are cooking. The hide and seek will make you go very careful, takes you time and get your resources stretched changing tactics.

They are still taking calculated steps even as at yesterday. I played to their hands life at Iyana Ipaja. Then they went to hang around my shop. When I saw the hitman, I lay low.

Then about an hour later, a call came through to know where I am, I promised to be at Ikeja along. I know they will be there, waiting around my routes in their map.

Around 5, the caller called and was angry. They wanted to close for the day and I have kept them waiting, but at the end I refused to show up. Death failed on that day.

I have forwarded the caller's numbers to the right authority. You can't get away with this. I would have been long gone if I've been careless. Nobody would have known.

This man is a brazen terrorist.
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 6:17am On Dec 12, 2021
You think you know everything about me already But you don't know what you don't know about me.

You can hang around my house, my shop and my church and the estate gate throughout the day, your days of freedom are numbered.

The law of the land will catch up with you very soon, try harder as you may, with your people, you will be convicted. You will serve the time.

You take on the wrong target this time around.
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 9:42am On Dec 13, 2021
I give glory to God, He's been the present help in time of need.

He's saved me from danger on Saturday.

The man I saw on Saturday looked familiar, and was standing behind me at under the bridge, Iyana Ipaja. I peeped a look at him.

About that time, a woman selling minerals asked him what's the time. He said "after one". I looked up the time on my phone, it's exactly 10 minutes after 1 pm.

I re-echoed the same time to the woman. The woman said thank you, then she beckon to me to help her put her load on her head. I obliged. There's something about the number 1:10 to me.

I just realized at the watch of the time that I might be in danger and have to move. I did just that, the man behind me becomes a suspect at that very time. I couldn't see him again as I moved into the crowd.

Up ahead where you board bus to ikotun, I saw a man on standby sort of posture. I moved to the pedestrian bridge and join a bus to Oshodi right about that time.

I returned to Iyana-Ipaja about 2:30 pm, to the waiting hands of the man I earlier ran away from. As I came down from the bus at Diamond bank, the man walk up to me and said what are you selling? I told him.

Then he walked away and remove his phone. I tried to look at him but he was hiding his face as he walked behind the brt pack close to Tijani street, towards Papa Ashafa axis.

The face looked familiar, I kept thinking that I've seen the face before. This was the man that walked along my path into Unity Estate gate from One love cafeteria two thursdays ago.

A customer, "Jacob" has called me about 4 times and I didn't pick the call. We have no prior appointment. He's one of them. If I pick the call, he would know if I'm in or out in the street.

They usually use this to figure out my movement. So, I'm expecting funny move from the surveillance that wants to know my movements. Unknown to me, he's already positioned at the cafeteria by the gate.

This was the man who crossed my path that day as I walked in, he's well built, strong, tall and hefty. He's wearing the same white T-shirt but on shorts. He's the one who came to me on Saturday. The game came to me.

Now, I know that God is good to those who truly loves Him. Now He's my present help in time of need. He has just showed me how He has been helping me and keeping me out of harm's way.

Praise the Lord.
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by Wulfruna(f): 3:17pm On Dec 13, 2021
Okay. If none of the people reading this thread will say it, I will. Dude, no one is trying to kill you. No one is after your life. Speak to a therapist. If you won't do it for yourself, at least do it for your wife and children.
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by hucknall: 12:22am On Dec 16, 2021
Wulfruna:
Okay. If none of the people reading this thread will say it, I will. Dude, no one is trying to kill you. No one is after your life. Speak to a therapist. If you won't do it for yourself, at least do it for your wife and children.
Exactly, I can't see any reason just why macof will be after him. sad

Op try to be calming down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Oba Of Benin The Paramount Traditional Ruler Of Niger Delta and Igbos? / Group Calls For Suspension Of Emir Sanusi's Of Kano (Video) / Osun Government Bans Social Gatherings At This Year's Osun-Osogbo Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 189
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.