Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life (12257 Views)

Bursting Macof Grand Deceptions Of Many Years / Less Than 10 Nlers Identities known. Someone Like Macof Shouldn't Be Anonymous / Hrh Igwe Engr Timothy Gbugu Celebrates Maiden Ofala Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 9:20pm On Dec 17, 2021
Wulfruna:
Okay. If none of the people reading this thread will say it, I will. Dude, no one is trying to kill you. No one is after your life. Speak to a therapist. If you won't do it for yourself, at least do it for your wife and children.

Thanks for your advice. God will reward you.
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 9:25pm On Dec 17, 2021
As you continue to track my movements and keep watch on my street, God will continue to expose you.

You will seek after my life and fall.

As you work tirelessly to abduct me knowing when I go out and come in, heavens will respond to you.

My life is not yours to take.
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2021
hucknall:
Exactly, I can't see any reason just why macof will be after him. sad

Op try to be calming down.

Thanks pal, I understand. It might seems like that to you. I know what I'm saying. If I've been more careless, trust me I would have been long gone.

You won't even have a need to advise me as you won't know if I ever exist. I have never thought it could get to this either, would I have dropped my contact on this site?

These guys took advantage of it, using it to infiltrate my privacy pretending to be customers. From there, my address became jeopardized and the monitoring began.

It's been on going, I called them out so as to make them react and fast track what they were doing slowly. If not, it would be a slow poison. Now these men are desperately after my life.

I am dealing with a kidnap kingpin.

It's my life. Disregard the guy you quoted, the fellow last commented on a thread I made against this same man about 7 years ago when he won't stop trolling me.

Seven years after, if not more, he's here to advise me to seek medical help. Why did he fail to ask me to get forensic experts or lawyers to help me bring my adversaries to book?

Damage control mechanism at work.

Some bullies makes sensitive concerns for the security situation of your life and that of your families their next object of ridicule. Well here is not a police station anyway.

Just putting it here for the world to see and for the killers too, you can't possibly kill and destroy everything I've done here to date. It's enough to get the subject going.

A little part of it will continue to arouse your envy and keep you feeling inadequate for all time. I'm not below your intelligence level. That fact is what he wants to kill me for.

But God will save me.

1 Like

Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 10:11pm On Dec 17, 2021
A sensible human being reading this kind of report will advise safety first, then study the allegations and past exchanges between the two people involved to place their conclusion.

Except we want to pretend crime happens by accident to people who are mentally sick. If not, one should not be ignorant of the devices of the wicked.

They are in their best hurting their victims. It's what the psychopaths enjoy the most. I'm of sound mind and keen spirit, I will overcome. I will lose nothing to my sworn adversaries.
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by Wulfruna(f): 1:03am On Dec 18, 2021
You opened this thread probably because you want input, and I will continue to air my honest-to-God opinions.

For two months - two entire months! - someone has been trying to kill you. In that time, all he seems to have done is to allegedly have people show up on your estate or follow you around. The only physical confrontation that has happened in all this time was one that YOU initiated. (You probably attacked an innocent man, by the way; I just thought I should tell you.)

In the meantime you've inundated us here with long rambling posts that will make interesting reading for students of clinical psychology. The truth is not hard to see here. I myself have had instances where I felt I was being followed around and that people were watching my house. In the end, nothing like that was happening: I. Was. Simply. Paranoid.

And so are you. For whatever reason.

May the help you need come to you.

1 Like

Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by Olu317(m): 6:40am On Dec 18, 2021
Wulfruna:
You opened this thread probably because you want input, and I will continue to air my honest-to-God opinions.

For two months - two entire months! - someone has been trying to kill you. In that time, all he seems to have done is to allegedly have people show up on your estate or follow you around. The only physical confrontation that has happened in all this time was one that YOU initiated. (You probably attacked an innocent man, by the way; I just thought I should tell you.)

In the meantime you've inundated us here with long rambling posts that will make interesting reading for students of clinical psychology. The truth is not hard to see here. I myself have had instances where I felt I was being followed around and that people were watching my house. In the end, nothing like that was happening: I. Was. Simply. Paranoid.

Your input can either be a good one or a bad one. So, it does not matter if you decide to showcase your personal view.

Let me just posit here that, rather than you being a judge, better be a reader of the thread and move instead of unnecessary bruhaha on a sensitive issue that involves life and death.

Meanwhile, for whatever reason, this is actually not within my comfort zone but anyway, there are always two sides to a coin.

Furthermore, your case is just a déjà vu ascompared to his own because, being a paranoid is not same as his own case.

Afterall he has some form of evidence; which may or may not indict Macof if he is not part of the syndicate trying so hard to hurt this man claiming threat to his life.

Therefore, be mild in your approach with ingenious advise to solving his phobia since death is inevitable but "everyone" with high degrees of productivity desires a fulfilled long life on earth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by Olu317(m): 6:56am On Dec 18, 2021
absoluteSuccess:
A sensible human being reading this kind of report will advise safety first, then study the allegations and past exchanges between the two people involved to place their conclusion.

Except we want to pretend crime happens by accident to people who are mentally sick. If not, one should not be ignorant of the devices of the wicked.

They are in their best hurting their victims. It's what the psychopaths enjoy the most. I'm of sound mind and keen spirit, I will overcome. I will lose nothing to my sworn adversaries.
Greater years ahead from my innermost desire to seeing you in the future in great enthusiasm.

Albeit, I do not know the phobia in your heart but certainly, no one sees threat to his life and not fight to save it from evil minds across the four element of life. So, be steadfast in prayer and safety consciousness.

Although like I had repeated in the past, your point has been made even for future references which this thread needs no further input from you as it regards the mentioned suspect and his syndicate since you seem convinced he is behind it all but what about if he is not ? Such heart guilt will haunt you as well.

So, it is indeed better to let CID of the Nigerian Police take up the case and solve it once and for all. Instead of this unnecessary jabs from different quarters. Please, do not let it go from the firm grip of the Police in solving the issue but let it be off the hook on this platform.

Finally,I wish you all the best in all your effort.

Cheers,
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 3:08pm On Dec 18, 2021
Olu317:
Greater years ahead from my innermost desire to seeing you in the future in great enthusiasm.

Albeit, I do not know the phobia in your heart but certainly, no one sees threat to his life and not fight to save it from evil minds across the four element of life. So, be steadfast in prayer and safety consciousness.

Although like I had repeated in the past, your point has been made even for future references which this thread needs no further input from you as it regards the mentioned suspect and his syndicate since you seem convinced he is behind it all but what about if he is not ? Such heart guilt will haunt you as well.

So, it is indeed better to let CID of the Nigerian Police take up the case and solve it once and for all. Instead of this unnecessary jabs from different quarters. Please, do not let it go from the firm grip of the Police in solving the issue but let it be off the hook on this platform.

Finally,I wish you all the best in all your effort.

Cheers,

Amen to your prayers Sir. I can't agree with you less that the Nigeria Police have to be at the forefront of this investigation. I also have right to continue to furnish them with my findings.

The command is monitoring the development, that I can assure you. Nonetheless, I understand that criminals are presumed innocent until a crime is committed, whence they become prime suspects.

If caught and convicted, such criminals will never walk freely, ever again. But if that be the case, can that bring the dead back to life? So I'm the Chief security officer to protect my life from them.

Here, I am feeding the public with the development. The public are taking mental notes and those who have been following the story could be anybody anywhere. This thread is also a legal document.

The enemies are clever, they don't threat, they don't talk, they get your location and time your movements, then they either abduct or lure you with baits to a convenient location and you find yourself in the jungle.

In that instance, they are off the crime radar as your disappearance don't input any crime on them. Such undercover criminals will be about their plot as long as the best opportunity to strike present itself.

What's The Purpose of This Thread?

The purpose of this thread is to be my own witness to the crime against me and my family just in case anything happens to me, however long or short as a matter of time.

This thread is well circulated in all the group I belonged to on the social media, on the WhatsApp platforms and within my neighborhood, associations as well as the church.

"When the enemy comes in like a flood, the Spirit of God will lift up a standard against them"

I can't be haunted by anything in this life. I've hurt nobody and will never hurt anyone. But I will not die like a fool. I will not fold my hands and be cowered by adversaries because they seems to be stronger than me, never.

I don't have any criminal tendency, I don't involve in any shady deals online or offline. I have a blog visited by thousands and have equally sold thousands and have no return or complain from any source.

It's my enemy that my post will haunt for life.

I am unafraid of what my enemies plans for me. Had it been they have me first, they would do the worst for me. I am not to be touched or harmed, because doing this will haunt anyone who dare touch me.

I don't belong to any cult, I'm a Christian. God is good enough for me. Won d'oyi k'apa apa o k'apa, won d'oyi k'ose, apa o k'ose, won d'oyi ka kanga, kanga o see binu kosi.

I blocked you on my WhatsApp contact because I don't get your standpoint. And since you are repeating the same point, I think you are validating my concerns. Where else do you want me to look to as source of threat?

What's the benefit of this people to you that I am supposed to have a second thought and feel the guilt of error of judgement? Have they done some good that I'm repaying with evil?

You don't deny the threat, but you are denying the source. So I should be worried for my life but find someone else to hold responsible because you can vouch for these men?

What is it that will haunt me? Already, that prediction is ongoing. So, what else to be afraid of? I should stop posting about the development and leave it to the police.

Hmm okay I heard you boss. I remembered that the syndicate mentioned your name, and my concerns for you helped me figure it out on the Yoruba direct meaning thread.

At first, I err on the name to the prime suspect, but Facebook validated the name that the syndicate gave me. It simply means that their cup is full.

I'm omo Ose, it's a covenant. You can't touch me and get away with it, hence this. Oluwa re ti fi Ose yi ara re dandan. Ose ti yi awon ti won nlo lati maa pemi gbonmogbonmo bi kasinkan.

I have their list with the police, down to Ms. Adebare, who was on night watch on Thursday at my house. She didn't leave until I came back home.

Nigeria is one of the most terrorised country in the world, it's not a rocket science that online terrorists will also come along. If everyone is dead scared, we will lose our freedom.

1 Like

Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 3:40pm On Dec 18, 2021
The wicked are never traced to benevolence essence in all they do because they don't do anything good. Instead, they strikes terror for the malevolence aura they exhumes.

No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper.

Anyone praying that I go to the doctor when my life is in danger of the terrorists will check in with the psychiatrist with their families.
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by Olu317(m): 1:19pm On Dec 20, 2021
absoluteSuccess:

Amen to your prayers Sir. I can't agree with you less that the Nigeria Police have to be at the forefront of this investigation. I also have right to continue to furnish them with my findings.

The command is monitoring the development, that I can assure you. Nonetheless, I understand that criminals are presumed innocent until a crime is committed, whence they become prime suspects.

If caught and convicted, such criminals will never walk freely, ever again. But if that be the case, can that bring the dead back to life? So I'm the Chief security officer to protect my life from them.

Here, I am feeding the public with the development. The public are taking mental notes and those who have been following the story could be anybody anywhere. This thread is also a legal document.

The enemies are clever, they don't threat, they don't talk, they get your location and time your movements, then they either abduct or lure you with baits to a convenient location and you find yourself in the jungle.

In that instance, they are off the crime radar as your disappearance don't input any crime on them. Such undercover criminals will be about their plot as long as the best opportunity to strike present itself.

What's The Purpose of This Thread?

The purpose of this thread is to be my own witness to the crime against me and my family just in case anything happens to me, however long or short as a matter of time.

This thread is well circulated in all the group I belonged to on the social media, on the WhatsApp platforms and within my neighborhood, associations as well as the church.

"When the enemy comes in like a flood, the Spirit of God will lift up a standard against them"

I can't be haunted by anything in this life. I've hurt nobody and will never hurt anyone. But I will not die like a fool. I will not fold my hands and be cowered by adversaries because they seems to be stronger than me, never.

I don't have any criminal tendency, I don't involve in any shady deals online or offline. I have a blog visited by thousands and have equally sold thousands and have no return or complain from any source.

It's my enemy that my post will haunt for life.

I am unafraid of what my enemies plans for me. Had it been they have me first, they would do the worst for me. I am not to be touched or harmed, because doing this will haunt anyone who dare touch me.

I don't belong to any cult, I'm a Christian. God is good enough for me. Won d'oyi k'apa apa o k'apa, won d'oyi k'ose, apa o k'ose, won d'oyi ka kanga, kanga o see binu kosi.

I blocked you on my WhatsApp contact because I don't get your standpoint. And since you are repeating the same point, I think you are validating my concerns. Where else do you want me to look to as source of threat?

What's the benefit of this people to you that I am supposed to have a second thought and feel the guilt of error of judgement? Have they done some good that I'm repaying with evil?

You don't deny the threat, but you are denying the source. So I should be worried for my life but find someone else to hold responsible because you can vouch for these men?

What is it that will haunt me? Already, that prediction is ongoing. So, what else to be afraid of? I should stop posting about the development and leave it to the police.

Hmm okay I heard you boss. I remembered that the syndicate mentioned your name, and my concerns for you helped me figure it out on the Yoruba direct meaning thread.

At first, I err on the name to the prime suspect, but Facebook validated the name that the syndicate gave me. It simply means that their cup is full.

I'm omo Ose, it's a covenant. You can't touch me and get away with it, hence this. Oluwa re ti fi Ose yi ara re dandan. Ose ti yi awon ti won nlo lati maa pemi gbonmogbonmo bi kasinkan.

I have their list with the police, down to Ms. Adebare, who was on night watch on Thursday at my house. She didn't leave until I came back home.

Nigeria is one of the most terrorised country in the world, it's not a rocket science that online terrorists will also come along. If everyone is dead scared, we will lose our freedom.

Anyway, my prayer is that may God Almighty expose every evil plans of the enemies upon your life.

Lastly, use the phone conversation between you and these people to track them. Afterall you once said, there were calls you received from these suspected personalities.

1 Like

Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 12:02am On Dec 28, 2021
Olu317:

Anyway, my prayer is that may God Almighty expose every evil plans of the enemies upon your life.

Lastly, use the phone conversation between you and these people to track them. Afterall you once said, there were calls you received from these suspected personalities.

Amen, thanks,

I know exactly what you are doing. I should leave the substance and chase after the shadow. What better way to protect true friends? I really appreciate.

Can you threaten someone on the phone when you are planning to harm the same person? Only fools does that, not the experience killers and terrorists.

I will take you back on memory lane. A year ago when this man make the post below, he was speaking from what has happened in the year 2019, in the month of September.

macof:

I don't have problems with anyone on a thread I make or having a different opinion.

Just come with facts, sources and/or evidence. Because if you don't you would just embarass yourself

My question to you is.. Why are you now begging me to stop posting?

I am giving you valuable facts and making very important corrections to where you blunder which you should be grateful for if you cared for Yoruba history it shouldn't hurt you or anger you if you want to boost your knowledge of yoruba history.. Certainly not for you to be so emotional and start issuing death wishes.

It's not about you is it? Could it be that you don't give a damn about the history, you just want to be allowed to say whatever without question and get paid by your sponsors?
Because that is exactly what I suspect

People would appreciate when you come with facts and sources or at least let your own theories be based on a methodology that can be replicated severally and give identical results rather than just imagination
This is wrong and it is all I want you to understand, I am not here to fight you. two people who have the same intention but different opinions can always reach a consensus
So I want you to search yourself and be honest with yourself.. take emotions, sponsorship and all that out for a moment.. What exactly is your intention? Why must the Yoruba have Hebrew heritage even though it seems there is no currently available evidence for it. What is the purpose of that? Even if you are being paid can't you say no?

I have no personal problem with you. Never wink
I discuss history all the time in my real life and doing same here is even more relaxing and fun cheesy with all kinds of characters that I don't meet everyday

I want to believe you can read and digest the "phobia" you are looking for here just in case you are not part of the conspiracy. There are many wolf in sheep's clothing. Don't worry, by their fruits you shall know them.

You can ask your friend to present a work of his, written with the impeccable expertise he's demanding above. Except he's an expert at destroying others asking them for what he's incapable of daring himself.

For it beats my imagination how one random man who discusses history will make himself the eternal enemy of another man for 8 productive years without rest and breakthrough.

What's that man doing with his life? Saving another man from embarrassment? And calling such a "mad man" is that also saving the person from embarrassment too?

I think that should be your question for him, not my phobia as I don't parade phobia anywhere. I promote my awesome findings about the Yoruba and other related topics.

Concerning the death threats you are lucky I don't think you have the guts or means to harm me
Good you don't know who I am and even if you did you cannot get me where I am even though you and olu317 have said you have tried to locate me.. Olu even thought he actually did and said I am one Mr. Makinde. because who knows what your unhealthy obsession could lead you to do.

How did the man got the inkling I could know who he is if he's never crossed my path somehow? Is there any evidence I have any interest in him anyway? No, I don't know him beyond this forum.

Just don't be stupid and end up in jail over a silly need to be what you are not. I can locate you easily thanks to all the information you give away about yourself in a bid to market yourself. I don't know the type of endorphins you get from thinking you are Hebrew that would lead you to react that way but I wasn't surprised.

Now @ the bolded, this is the substance.

I have my phone number on this site, I have a backlink to my blog on this site. But, can anyone locate me easily with this two information?

Am I living on my blog or my phone number is also my house address? At what point did I offer this information to your friends? How did this fellow got these much about me and WHY?

Why did he not say the same thing about you in his post above when you are the one who knew him in person? So he's saying what he's done already, and you are saving a friend.

A man who could go to the length of getting everything about someone he hated with passion (without the target knowing) is a killer. He could only have gotten such information through deception.

HOW DID HE GOT ALL MY INFORMATION?

The only person I have ever met and given my business and personal details was a man called Ayobami Aremu, he was introduced to me by another stranger known as Timothy Ogundele.

I gave him my product leaflet which has my shop address at iyana-Ipaja garage, and my product with my shop address at Egbeda. I wrote my name and bank account details at the back of the product leaflet.

He took three of my products and promised to transfer N1500 to me, hence I gave him my bank details. He never did. I gave him the product while marketing myself to him as a producer of curative Herbs.

I brought out the product when he asked me, "what have you produced?". So he said he will try it and get back to me. And that I should write about myself and post the details to him. That's where I felt it's getting too much.

What this guy (Timothy Ogundele) didn't know is that I saved his contact, that's what betrayed his details to me. And God so good, he reacted to the post I made attacking his psychopathic WhatsApp profile picture.

He's denied ever knowing me. I wonder how I got his number and that of his friend. Interestingly, the fellow is on nairaland. As for those calamity crew, is it a bad idea to call the numbers on this thread to say something?

Now, I wonder why that "kind but anonymous" nairalander trying to help me in life failed to clean his number from my accusation after I've made it known to him through the WhatsApp.

Now he didn't know me but wanted to help me originally. The same thing his calamity crew are still pretending to want to do, buy my product in cartons, can you convict someone for that?

Please bro, I want to beg you to stop insulting my sensibility. I'm not speaking anything else than what I've been saying. Even my calling him Ekundayo was used as ruse in the above but thank God for Facebook.

There's a police IPO already handling the matter and Lagos State Police command is aware of this issue, with my address and all that, I don't need to be running helter skelter to trace people who are not lost.

So far so good, I've not contradicted myself, I've not confused anyone. I've not lied against anyone either. I have no reason to do so. Please don't contradict me for the love of God.

Thanks.
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by Olu317(m): 1:22am On Dec 28, 2021
absoluteSuccess:

Amen, thanks,

I know exactly what you are doing. I should leave the substance and chase after the shadow. What better way to protect true friends? I really appreciate.

Can you threaten someone on the phone when you are planning to harm the same person? Only fools does that, not the experience killers and terrorists.

I will take you back on memory lane. A year ago when this man make the post below, he was speaking from what has happened in the year 2019, in the month of September.

I want to believe you can read and digest the "phobia" you are looking for here just in case you are not part of the conspiracy. There are many wolf in sheep's clothing. Don't worry, by their fruits you shall know them.

You can ask your friend to present a work of his, written with the impeccable expertise he's demanding above. Except he's an expert at destroying others asking them for what he's incapable of daring himself.

For it beats my imagination how one random man who discusses history will make himself the eternal enemy of another man for 8 productive years without rest and breakthrough.

What's that man doing with his life? Saving another man from embarrassment? And calling such a "mad man" is that also saving the person from embarrassment too?

I think that should be your question for him, not my phobia as I don't parade phobia anywhere. I promote my awesome findings about the Yoruba and other related topics.

How did the man got the inkling I could know who he is if he's never crossed my path somehow? Is there any evidence I have any interest in him anyway? No, I don't know him beyond this forum.

Now @ the bolded, this is the substance.

I have my phone number on this site, I have a backlink to my blog on this site. But, can anyone locate me easily with this two information?

Am I living on my blog or my phone number is also my house address? At what point did I offer this information to your friends? How did this fellow got these much about me and WHY?

Why did he not say the same thing about you in his post above when you are the one who knew him in person? So he's saying what he's done already, and you are saving a friend.

A man who could go to the length of getting everything about someone he hated with passion (without the target knowing) is a killer. He could only have gotten such information through deception.

HOW DID HE GOT ALL MY INFORMATION?

The only person I have ever met and given my business and personal details was a man called Ayobami Aremu, he was introduced to me by another stranger known as Timothy Ogundele.

I gave him my product leaflet which has my shop address at iyana-Ipaja garage, and my product with my shop address at Egbeda. I wrote my name and bank account details at the back of the product leaflet.

He took three of my products and promised to transfer N1500 to me, hence I gave him my bank details. He never did. I gave him the product while marketing myself to him as a producer of curative Herbs.

I brought out the product when he asked me, "what have you produced?". So he said he will try it and get back to me. And that I should write about myself and post the details to him. That's where I felt it's getting too much.

What this guy (Timothy Ogundele) didn't know is that I saved his contact, that's what betrayed his details to me. And God so good, he reacted to the post I made attacking his psychopathic WhatsApp profile picture.

He's denied ever knowing me. I wonder how I got his number and that of his friend. Interestingly, the fellow is on nairaland. As for those calamity crew, is it a bad idea to call the numbers on this thread to say something?

Now, I wonder why that "kind but anonymous" nairalander trying to help me in life failed to clean his number from my accusation after I've made it known to him through the WhatsApp.

Now he didn't know me but wanted to help me originally. The same thing his calamity crew are still pretending to want to do, buy my product in cartons, can you convict someone for that?

Please bro, I want to beg you to stop insulting my sensibility. I'm not speaking anything else than what I've been saying. Even my calling him Ekundayo was used as ruse in the above but thank God for Facebook.

There's a police IPO already handling the matter and Lagos State Police command is aware of this issue, with my address and all that, I don't need to be running helter skelter to trace people who are not lost.

So far so good, I've not contradicted myself, I've not confused anyone. I've not lied against anyone either. I have no reason to do so. Please don't contradict me for the love of God.

Thanks.
I have read through the post and didn't loose a sight of any. So, be rest assured I have seen your statement without curiosities though calm deciphering.

What however draw more attention of mine is the bolded at the tail end of your post. Anyway,I have no intention of contradicting you but only advised you to make report of it at the Police Station ,which you have stated clearly that you had done such,which is the best as far as I can think.

In the aftermath of this challenges do I still wish you all the best in the forthcoming Gregorian calendar year. Be safe always.

Cheers
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 7:32am On Dec 28, 2021
Olu317:

I have read through the post and didn't loose a sight of any. So, be rest assured I have seen your statement without curiosities though calm deciphering.

What however draw more attention of mine is the bolded at the tail end of your post. Anyway,I have no intention of contradicting you but only advised you to make report of it at the Police Station ,which you have stated clearly that you had done such,which is the best as far as I can think.

In the aftermath of this challenges do I still wish you all the best in the forthcoming Gregorian calendar year. Be safe always.

Cheers

Thanks, all the best in the year ahead sir.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 5:55pm On Dec 28, 2021
Wulfruna:

Amen, thanks. I really appreciate.

God bless you.
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 6:10pm On Dec 28, 2021
Olu317:
Your input can either be a good one or a bad one. So, it does not matter if you decide to showcase your personal view.

Let me just posit here that, rather than you being a judge, better be a reader of the thread and move instead of unnecessary bruhaha on a sensitive issue that involves life and death.

Meanwhile, for whatever reason, this is actually not within my comfort zone but anyway, there are always two sides to a coin.

Furthermore, your case is just a déjà vu ascompared to his own because, being a paranoid is not same as his own case.

Afterall he has some form of evidence; which may or may not indict Macof if he is not part of the syndicate trying so hard to hurt this man claiming threat to his life.

Therefore, be mild in your approach with ingenious advise to solving his phobia since death is inevitable but "everyone" with high degrees of productivity desires a fulfilled long life on earth.

You made a good point as a fair minded person here. I pray that your humanity will always speak for you.

Continue to be an Omoluabi. Be fair always and not take side, yet be empathic with the embattled.

Truly, the world needs more honest people to see through all the hogwash of wickedness and dishonesty.

May God be with you.

1 Like

Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by Olu317(m): 5:11am On Dec 29, 2021
absoluteSuccess:

You made a good point as a fair minded person here. I pray that your humanity will always speak for you.

Continue to be an Omoluabi. Be fair always and not take side, yet be empathic with the embattled.

Truly, the world needs more honest people to see through all the hogwash of wickedness and dishonesty.

May God be with you.
Aṣẹ́ wa. Continue aswell to always showcase the Ọmọ èlú ìwa bi that you are known for.

Season greetings to you and your entire family in the Gregorian Calendar.
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 5:44am On Dec 29, 2021

Macof:

Just don't be stupid and end up in jail over a silly need to be what you are not. I can locate you easily thanks to all the information you give away about yourself in a bid to market yourself. I don't know the type of endorphins you get from thinking you are Hebrew that would lead you to react that way but I wasn't surprised.

The bolded "confessional statement" was made when this man felt embattled and paranoid, he got scared of what I may conspire with Olu to do to harm him.

In this passage, he revealed how he got all my information.

Through me marketing myself.

To who?
How?
WHERE?
When?

This man is thankful to have my private information and is boasting of it? How healthy and ethical is that before the law of the land?

What is the interest of this man in having "all the information" about me? How did he achieve this info gathering in the first place?

Part of that information is that I went to a backwater Polytechnic to study Mass Communications that doesn't offer me what I want in life.

This man set me up for a phony production contract to extract my information and began to get closer and closer, using secret agents pretending to be customers.

His break was the success he made the first time with the meeting I had with his friend, Ayobami Aremu at the Iblis place, Toyin street, Ikeja.

That's where he got all the information about me. When he felt threatened, he spilled the beans and exposed himself.

This encounter began the monitoring process I'm talking about. I needed the accused person to brave up and tell us how he got my information he's thankful to have.

I didn't get the clear picture early, not until I noticed some strange patterns, and a customer making pass at my wife also came to the picture too.

A visit from Ondo

According to this man, he was sent to buy the product from Ondo. That's not a problem, anyone can come from anywhere. But the mannerism will tell us the intent.

Then I know I'm being monitored and I suspect the source and narrowed down to it. I raised alarm here last year and the culprit responded intuitively in the affirmative on Whatsapp.

Renewed Monitoring

Unknown to me, I don't know who I'm dealing with. Tearing up his wall of defense of a piece (that has stood for one year on my old thread), on the Thanksgiving thread is invitation to trouble. I never knew.

From August thereabouts, I began to receive calls from "customers" that want to come to where I am, as I've relocated from the shop at Egbeda, since that's where the fake "customers" often visited.

Later, I went back to the old shop to ask if my customers came looking for me. I was told the man who drove Jeep and came with my wife last year came. He's the man from Ondo.

And he didn't call like the first time?

The first time (2020), he called me and said he's on his way to my shop, as I was trying to connect him, he's called the other line and met my wife instead because he claims to be in a hurry.

This time (2021) he didn't call but came. Has he lost interest in the fling just like that? Did he just came for sightseeing? Strange customers. Earlier, he told my wife he thought the company is a big one.

If my wife was wayward, that is enough to get me. Telling me this about a customer informed me from this time that this particular person is no customer of mine. That reason makes me let go of the shop.

Sometimes, it's good to be paranoid. It's good to be faithful too in marriage, those that destroy marriages may be attracted to you, but they are more faithful to their mission.
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 7:20am On Dec 29, 2021
Olu317:
Aṣẹ́ wa. Continue aswell to always showcase the Ọmọ èlú ìwa bi that you are known for.

Season greetings to you and your entire family in the Gregorian Calendar.

Yes big brother, I learnt a good stuff from your disposition in this case, you're fair to all without prejudice. You didn't denied being the man's friend as we're all meant to be.

You didn't make an "enemy" of him just because he opposes your views. You didn't vote for his downfall until competent jury finds him to be culpable.

That's just of you.

I respect your strength of character and standpoint. I must say I also have a fair expectations and won't buy over my friends to harm someone for opposing my views.

But from another angle, one who opposes your views could be a sworn enemy who is not addressing the issue in view but using the issue to torment the personality for having such view.

Baaba ni aani do'yawo asopa... you will not be enemy to anyone to the extent of harming them, good. What if that's the plot of someone who is against you? You stand up to defend yourself or that wicked being gets you.

The peak of torment is harm. Our fathers says "onikun lo moka", meaning "only a mastermind knows his own wicked intentions". The wicked will never state his intentions.

But his conducts will expose him.

Keep being just and kind. It helps to sustain peace. Presently, I am on the battlefield of life. What matters is to deal with this wicked men and bring them to book. They are under investigation.

Psychopaths can hibernate or camouflage brilliantly in any profession, but their conducts has prepared a place for them from the world go: jail. Aimoye barrister lawyer l'Alagbon.

But I must say this:

#Banuso
#Sonibare
#inuredara
#orireredara.

1 Like

Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 10:29am On Jan 01, 2022
Thank You heavenly Father, for You are faithful always and forever.

Iwo ti anw'aparo, bii kafi dala, ori eye ni o p'eye. Ota iba yomi, Olorun o je.

We'll continue to be victorious in every aspect of life against every hidden agenda of the wicked and their restless syndicates.

Thanks to this site, my voice was not blocked when I got to raise alarm here.

God will continue to make me a thorn in the flesh of my sworn enemies, no peace for the wicked.

Oku nibon nro.

The pilgrimage progress.
Blessed year ahead.
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 11:10am On Jan 01, 2022
This is the deal:

I'm still in business, as my business is duly registered and now certified. I have my papers.

Everytime any of your undercover agents call me this year, I will answer you people with a post here.

You will be plotting and kicking in the dark and I will be hitting you in public.

You will be convicted at long run as you don't know how to stop. Keep trying different formats and baits, I will always get you.
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by NaBanga: 10:46pm On Jan 01, 2022
absoluteSuccess:
This is the deal:

I'm still in business, as my business is duly registered and now certified. I have my papers.

Everytime any of your undercover agents call me this year, I will answer you people with a post here.

You will be plotting and kicking in the dark and I will be hitting you in public.

You will be convicted at long run as you don't know how to stop. Keep trying different formats and baits, I will always get you.

Second-generation antipsychotics
These newer, second-generation medications are generally preferred because they pose a lower risk of serious side effects than do first-generation antipsychotics. Second-generation antipsychotics include:

Aripiprazole (Abilify)
Asenapine (Saphris)
Brexpiprazole (Rexulti)
Cariprazine (Vraylar)
Clozapine (Clozaril, Versacloz)
Iloperidone (Fanapt)
Lurasidone (Latuda)
Olanzapine (Zyprexa)
Paliperidone (Invega)
Quetiapine (Seroquel)
Risperidone (Risperdal)
Ziprasidone (Geodon)
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/schizophrenia/diagnosis-treatment/drc-20354449

2 Likes

Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 10:43am On Jan 07, 2022
NaBanga:

Second-generation antipsychotics
These newer, second-generation medications are generally preferred because they pose a lower risk of serious side effects than do first-generation antipsychotics. Second-generation antipsychotics include:

Aripiprazole (Abilify)
Asenapine (Saphris)
Brexpiprazole (Rexulti)
Cariprazine (Vraylar)
Clozapine (Clozaril, Versacloz)
Iloperidone (Fanapt)
Lurasidone (Latuda)
Olanzapine (Zyprexa)
Paliperidone (Invega)
Quetiapine (Seroquel)
Risperidone (Risperdal)
Ziprasidone (Geodon)
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/schizophrenia/diagnosis-treatment/drc-20354449

Thanks, I wish you the best.
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 9:48pm On Jan 10, 2022
An appalling, so terrible and graphic ritual murder video is currently circulating on Whatsapp. It's so awful.

Brethren, take heed. Please don't be deceived, it happened right in the club with music blasting on in the background.

Please keep your private information private, never meet unknown persons in their privacy or private places for any reason.

Never get carried away by unknown person who pretend to have purchased one thing or the other from you and are now desperate to have it just because suddenly, their lives now depends on it.

If possible, change or switch trade. You will be called serial enterpreneur for that and you would have saved your own life for yourself and your loved ones.

Be called names, but never you relax your sense of security, it's what the wicked wants you to switched off so they can get you. But your life depends on it.

They will try all the tricks in the book if you made their hit list. Fear not, put your faith in God, trust in Him, and He will use the chaos as ladder for you.

Now is the time for "fresh air".

"You will hear from God in whispers"

- Pastor E. A. Adeboye.
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 12:53am On Feb 10, 2022
How many people will you hire to stalk and monitor my movements around town? How many of them will you engage to get the job done?

At the end, will it bring you the joy that eludes you in this life? No. Already, you are a success at what you hate most, but a failure at what you love most. Who will help you overcome that?

All the people you have harmed for different reasons as your power can afford could not fetch you satisfaction, even, killing me will inspire others greater than me that you can't kill.

Bloodlust is an insatiable urge. It will claim you at the end. Already, a pattern has emerged, most of your recruits are Muslims, and you are from Ilorin. You are waging a "Jihad" against me sort of. You are doing it for your god, the ego.

Continue to work harder and put the right "killer squad" in the field, you might say "I've already gotten his location, it's left to blot him out at any time". But how sure are you for your own life?

Learn from Abacha the powerful man who imprisoned his fellow countrymen purposely to kill them for calculated offences. However, the life you don't create, you can't destroy: except it's the will of God.

There's a reason Yoruba says "Ilorin mesu Jamba" (apology to the good people of Ilorin), and there's a reason you are not bold of your origin. Because you are from Ilorin. Your accomplice said he's from Ofa also.

I pray this hour that God in His infinite power will deal with you ruthlessly and cause all your wicked plans to fail.

I pray this hour that the power of God will collide and consume yours and your mercenaries' in the mighty name of Jesus.

God will collide with you and frustrate your plans against me and my family as you plot it day by day. I am saying this because you will become my testimony and ladder to the next level.

I will have victory over you and the monitoring killer squad in your payroll by His grace. You will end up in jail if you won't give up, it's the final destination for your kind of killer ego.

You kept seeking my life, but you are blind to what is coming towards you out of bloodlust.
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 8:13am On Feb 13, 2022
Survival fund on the way.

"Only the Paranoid Survive".

Andrew S. Grove.

Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 12:07am On Mar 04, 2022
Finally, the survival fund has arrived. I got it through a mystery girl who identified herself as Tejumade.

She did followed me few minutes to 8pm in the busy traffic of iyana-Ipaja round about. She said it's crazy but God asked her to give me something.

At first I took her for the gnld girls but later gave her the audience. She then said the same thing and we stood there chatting for about 20 minutes.

She said she would send more money and that I should give her my account details, which I obliged. Then we parted. And by the time I got home, I have received N5,000 from POS transfer.

Here's wisdom: there's no way of knowing the name of this mystery girl. I've informed my attorney who's monitoring the whole scenario.

She claimed to be a gifted writer, a humanitarian enthusiast and currently working with a brand managing firm in Magodo.

Magodo? Evans comes to mind. The business card here also came from Magodo in the year 2019. And Timothy Ogundele's cover job is branding.

Thanks, I've forwarded the money to RCCG account already.

Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 12:18am On Mar 04, 2022
This might look like I'm being paranoid, but the spirit of God never lies.

These ritualists and kidnappers are seriously on my matter. But it will end in praise to God.

He has employed a watchman to monitor my movements around the estate. The same knows exactly where I lives.

Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 12:29am On Mar 04, 2022
What I have here is another example of what I have been dealing with: people who mimics my area of interest to warm their ways to my heart.

Remember late Bola Ige of blessed memory and the five parties that endorse late Gen. Sani Abacha for self-succession as a civilian president?

The Cicero called the parties "the five fingers of a leprous hand". What these guys are doing is the same trick in different formats, in the end that one might convert to the end that they sought.

They are many of them, operating from a forest in Ondo, but at the end, you macof the Mastermind will end in jail with your group. If the almighty Evans, police chief etc can fall, who are you?

I've forwarded your money to God, it's blood money, and it will be the cost of your Waterloo.
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 6:16pm On Mar 04, 2022
absoluteSuccess:
Survival fund on the way.

"Only the Paranoid Survive".

Andrew S. Grove.

The mystery girl gave me N500 note, then few minutes after she dropped another N5000 into my account. She used POS to forward the money this time around.

If the money was in her hand all along, and she has been led to give it, why separate the money into two??

If the remaining part is in her bank account, why not forward it straight from there to the recipient account? Orisa agbeni mafohun.

She's an undercover agent, strategically positioned to monitor me where I would board a bus home after work. She succeed. So this validate the claim I made sometimes ago that this group of people knows my house.

Need I to say that they know my going out when they know my coming in even in the dark as late as 8:00pm? They needed to keep their car near the gate of my house when I'm going out, then the spy can take a good look.

This is not being paranoid, it's meticulous reappraisal of the invisible patterns that has claimed a lot of people, but this time around, it's happening to someone that can track and crack mysteries.
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 3:35pm On Mar 07, 2022
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 8:50am On Mar 10, 2022
My God I thank You,
Oh how wonderful is Your name!
Even this day You have saved me.
You delivered my life from certain death.

If nobody else will praise You,
I will praise You o my God.
I will declare Your faithfulness to all generations.

Your praise abide to all generations.
You made me escape the traps of the killer.
You exposed the secret snares set before me.
You are my God, even my saviour, blessed God.
Re: Timothy Ogundele (Macof) Is After My Life by absoluteSuccess: 9:09am On Mar 10, 2022
Now that all the secret plots have failed, I believe you will go for broad daylight or night attack. You can see now that you have nowhere to go but the jail?

Never mind, you will go with many of your team mates. There you can still continue to give signals to the "hunter" contractors to nuke anyone in your hit list.

Signalnuke, I just nuked your signal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Oba Of Benin The Paramount Traditional Ruler Of Niger Delta and Igbos? / Group Calls For Suspension Of Emir Sanusi's Of Kano (Video) / Osun Government Bans Social Gatherings At This Year's Osun-Osogbo Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.