Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,892 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

How Old Do You Have To Be Before You Know What Is Going On? (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Old Do You Have To Be Before You Know What Is Going On? (pics) (5196 Views)

How Old Do You Think A Guy Is Really Ripe For Marriage? / 9 Reasons Why She Is Going To Leave You For Another Man / How Old Do You Think She Is???? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Old Do You Have To Be Before You Know What Is Going On? (pics) by Sonnobax15(m): 6:06am On Oct 13, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: How Old Do You Have To Be Before You Know What Is Going On? (pics) by Noshitboi(m): 6:12am On Oct 13, 2021
I was just 9 months old when I knew that pussy smells cool
Re: How Old Do You Have To Be Before You Know What Is Going On? (pics) by moscobabs(m): 7:05am On Oct 13, 2021
Some people might not believe this if not cos I see my date of birth as confirmed by my parent I would have thought I'm older than this, I started my primary school in 1987 when I was 4 but I could vividly remember many things bfre the primary school.

I remember I was molested by my cousin,I was living with my grandma and even remember when my uncle was taking me to Kaduna, and I remember my first day ever in school and even till date I can still remain my mum many things that happened bfre she took me to my grandma place. at age 3

1 Like

Re: How Old Do You Have To Be Before You Know What Is Going On? (pics) by Vulcanheph(m): 7:09am On Oct 13, 2021
Psychologist claim that children usually develop what they call "infantile amnesia" when they reach 3 years old and gradually forget everything that happened to them before that, so the memories you'll remember for the rest of your life are usually those that start at 3 years old but there are some people who don't forget some of those memories....
As for me my earliest memory is kind of faint... I think I was tied on my mom's back and she was sitting on an okada because every other places was moving fast, I remember seeing us pass little roads and that the wrapper that I was tied with was making my neck uncomfortable. (Everything about that memory is very vague, but I'm sure it's a memory).

What I call my official first memory is playing on the ground in front of my mom while she was on the sewing machine..

1 Like

Re: How Old Do You Have To Be Before You Know What Is Going On? (pics) by nnamdiosu(m): 7:14am On Oct 13, 2021
temmarison:
Yes. I never said this to anyone but I knew when I was in my mother's womb. I remember seeing blood (though I didn't know about blood 5hen ofcourse). Everywhere was red and I would see the white pipes like tubes connection. Then when I was 5, the memories kept coming back. The moment I realized my memory. I couldn't remember anything again. Same with the hand in a white cloth that usually teach me in a trance. I never saw the face but just the hands. The moment I realized it was divine, I didn't experience it again. I guess it all stays when you are innocent of knowing.

Are you for real?

1 Like

Re: How Old Do You Have To Be Before You Know What Is Going On? (pics) by McStoic(m): 8:04am On Oct 13, 2021
FvckAllMods:
My earliest memory the night mom died I was to 5 ... when she suddenly woke from sleep middle of the night looking for me I knew something wrong mins later she was gone I frooze couldn't talk couldn't move my soul knew straight she don die.
cry

You mean you saw her ghost leave her body? That must traumatizing

1 Like

Re: How Old Do You Have To Be Before You Know What Is Going On? (pics) by OBALOLA55(m): 10:32am On Oct 13, 2021
HEART OF MEN BY BIRTH IS A TABULAR RASA, THERE IS NOTHING LIKE INNATE IDEA angry
Re: How Old Do You Have To Be Before You Know What Is Going On? (pics) by Kebilo: 12:14pm On Oct 13, 2021
FvckAllMods:
My earliest memory the night mom died I was to 5 ... when she suddenly woke from sleep middle of the night looking for me I knew something wrong mins later she was gone I frooze couldn't talk couldn't move my soul knew straight she don die.
cry
your story toches me, sorry bro may her soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: How Old Do You Have To Be Before You Know What Is Going On? (pics) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 13, 2021
I was 3 because my great grandpa died when I was 3 and I still have memories of him when he was alive.
Re: How Old Do You Have To Be Before You Know What Is Going On? (pics) by jumper524(m): 1:10pm On Oct 13, 2021
The earliest I could remember was three to 4 years. When I tried to turn Our tap on in the barrack.
I remember my 4th birthday wella.

1 Like

Re: How Old Do You Have To Be Before You Know What Is Going On? (pics) by OFAIKGROUPS(m): 1:47pm On Oct 13, 2021
drimzsmoke:

Sir,are you in any way related to Kyle XY

And Jessie XX...lolz
Re: How Old Do You Have To Be Before You Know What Is Going On? (pics) by FvckAllMods: 3:24pm On Oct 13, 2021
I swear something that feels like that
McStoic:

You mean you saw her ghost leave her body? That must traumatizing

2 Likes

Re: How Old Do You Have To Be Before You Know What Is Going On? (pics) by FvckAllMods: 3:25pm On Oct 13, 2021
Waoh you're smart kid
Truthenunciator:
I was 3 because my great grandpa died when I was 3 and I still have memories of him when he was alive.
Re: How Old Do You Have To Be Before You Know What Is Going On? (pics) by FvckAllMods: 3:28pm On Oct 13, 2021
I for like see her one last time tho... just once, hold her, maybe talk... I really want to hear her call me
Kebilo:
your story toches me, sorry bro may her soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: How Old Do You Have To Be Before You Know What Is Going On? (pics) by oglalasioux(m): 5:12pm On Oct 13, 2021
My earliest memory was the 1983 elections and the Enugu plane crash of same year. I was just 4 but those were the beginning of my memories. I can't remember anything earlier.

1 Like

Re: How Old Do You Have To Be Before You Know What Is Going On? (pics) by OldNairalander(m): 7:38pm On Oct 13, 2021
I could remember being strapped on mom's back in a pick up van with other market women . Those type that has wooden bench at the back.
Mama don't worry, your boy go hammer one day. I'm running out of patience already.

1 Like

Re: How Old Do You Have To Be Before You Know What Is Going On? (pics) by McStoic(m): 7:55pm On Oct 13, 2021
FvckAllMods:
I swear something that feels like that

Sorry man. That must be a whole different baggage of traumatizing experience altogether.
Re: How Old Do You Have To Be Before You Know What Is Going On? (pics) by Blake755: 10:06pm On Oct 13, 2021
Too sad All my memories are full of pain is tough what a cold world
Re: How Old Do You Have To Be Before You Know What Is Going On? (pics) by arthurwillia(m): 10:23pm On Oct 13, 2021
The day my mother beat me that I almost died
I think that was between 4/5 cause it was only I and my little sister, no memory of my brother then
This is a great thread

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miss Bum Bum Brazil Ass-vertising For Covid Vaccine (photos, 18+) / Excited! I Finally Did 300 Rounds Of This!! (pics Ins).. / My Girl Randomly Sleep With Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.