Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,417 members, 7,830,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

See The Crazy Level Of ENTITLEMENT Mentality These Bittches Have! WTF?! (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Crazy Level Of ENTITLEMENT Mentality These Bittches Have! WTF?! (photos) (4569 Views)

When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. / This Man Is The Worst Simp I Have Ever Seen In My Entire Life!!! WTF??? [photos] / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Crazy Level Of ENTITLEMENT Mentality These Bittches Have! WTF?! (photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 13, 2021
Why won't ladies feel entitled when from a very young age they're given special treatment simply because they're females...

And this is the result of the preferential treatment they were given...

E no concern me Sha...
Any girl wey carry this mentality come my side eh, I go exit am comot for my life asap....

Mmttttttttheeeeeewwew
Re: See The Crazy Level Of ENTITLEMENT Mentality These Bittches Have! WTF?! (photos) by Ronnnie: 6:33pm On Oct 13, 2021
Drsnives:
No matter how many redpilled posts i don read i still fall sheepishly anytime i encounter that gender....
I guess am beyond redemption
It's either you are just a nice person or you Value what is in between thier legs too much..which is it?
Re: See The Crazy Level Of ENTITLEMENT Mentality These Bittches Have! WTF?! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:37pm On Oct 13, 2021
Favfables:
Why won't ladies feel entitled when from a very young age they're given special treatment simply because they're females...

And this is the result of the preferential treatment they were given...

E no concern me Sha...
Any girl wey carry this mentality come my side eh, I go exit am comot for my life asap....

Mmttttttttheeeeeewwew

Small small bros
Re: See The Crazy Level Of ENTITLEMENT Mentality These Bittches Have! WTF?! (photos) by KiNg0G: 6:42pm On Oct 13, 2021
Gadafii:
the weyrey said ''i am a girl, i am not permitted to give anyone my pics, but i am sending it to you, isnt that enough'' grin

these girls are moving mad now,lmao

a friend i accord a senior brotherly love and respect to linked me to the younger sister of his girl last two weekend, they was at a spot drinking and eating pepper soup, when i arrived there/

i noticed the girl immediate, cos damn she got mad ass, but me sef no loose guard..i dey hot for my own side too, i am almost 6ft tall, i be AA, i get NIN and i have taken my two shots of the vaccine, ur papa do am if he easy naau. cheesy

naso i bounce go one side dey observe everywhere, bros hala me cut me sign say make i approach the girl, i been no get her for mind, but i say make i try..she wasnt very forth coming, i kiuku carry loud come so i began to burn my grass small small.

egbon had to literarly playfully drag the girl to me, she became a bit relaxed now and and friendly, we danced and gisted a bit, she can twerk storm ahhhhh.

chooi, doggi.e crept into my head instant, by now my meat is rock hard, but i no send cheesy cheesy

when we was thru and heading back home around to 10, about 7 of us, the place is trekable sha..she was whining and saying she feels like eating something and dont know what to eat, maybe she felt i will come to save a damsel in distress, naso i give her small distance first cheesy

eventually we all parted ways., i had collected her numbers but i didnt call her until this past weekend, ''how are you'' when i asked her, she replied ''i dont even know, i am very hungry sef, i dont have money to eat..'' ahhhh, this one na weyrey

i replied ''eiyaah, this SAPA no nice to anybody oo''..she abruptly asked me to call her back that she wants to do something. i havent called her till today, when next i call her, na hook up package i go put her

Betterstyle....na hook up package she be.
Re: See The Crazy Level Of ENTITLEMENT Mentality These Bittches Have! WTF?! (photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 13, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Small small bros

grin
Oga redpill...
This particular matter don too much...
Those pics you posted on your thread is really annoying!!!!!

So a guy should not be paid his due cash all because the customer is a female...no be juju be that??

The annoying part is that, there will still be guys who would conform to such manipulation...

So terrible....
Re: See The Crazy Level Of ENTITLEMENT Mentality These Bittches Have! WTF?! (photos) by StPete: 6:55pm On Oct 13, 2021
Demigod22:
These girls make it hard for guys to respect them. Just with 2k see the way Yahoo boys are uselessing people's girlfriend in school. A girl who was visiting because I go naughty with her got angry and left my house yesterday because I had sex with her which she doesn't want. Initially I wanted to apologise, but a redpiller in my brother's house smiled and told me to wait and see how she will be coming for more soon. I pity who carry relationship for head.

As much as I'm an advocate of the redpill movement, what you did in the underlined is RAPE and do not hide under any fvcking guise of calling it redpill. You need to pay dearly for this. You're a rapist on the loose
Re: See The Crazy Level Of ENTITLEMENT Mentality These Bittches Have! WTF?! (photos) by StPete: 7:00pm On Oct 13, 2021
Gadafii:
the weyrey said ''i am a girl, i am not permitted to give anyone my pics, but i am sending it to you, isnt that enough'' grin

these girls are moving mad now,lmao

a friend i accord a senior brotherly love and respect to linked me to the younger sister of his girl last two weekend, they was at a spot drinking and eating pepper soup, when i arrived there/

i noticed the girl immediate, cos damn she got mad ass, but me sef no loose guard..i dey hot for my own side too, i am almost 6ft tall, i be AA, i get NIN and i have taken my two shots of the vaccine, ur papa do am if he easy naau. cheesy

naso i bounce go one side dey observe everywhere, bros hala me cut me sign say make i approach the girl, i been no get her for mind, but i say make i try..she wasnt very forth coming, i kiuku carry loud come so i began to burn my grass small small.

egbon had to literarly playfully drag the girl to me, she became a bit relaxed now and and friendly, we danced and gisted a bit, she can twerk storm ahhhhh.

chooi, doggi.e crept into my head instant, by now my meat is rock hard, but i no send cheesy cheesy

when we was thru and heading back home around to 10, about 7 of us, the place is trekable sha..she was whining and saying she feels like eating something and dont know what to eat, maybe she felt i will come to save a damsel in distress, naso i give her small distance first cheesy

eventually we all parted ways., i had collected her numbers but i didnt call her until this past weekend, ''how are you'' when i asked her, she replied ''i dont even know, i am very hungry sef, i dont have money to eat..'' ahhhh, this one na weyrey

i replied ''eiyaah, this SAPA no nice to anybody oo''..she abruptly asked me to call her back that she wants to do something. i havent called her till today, when next i call her, na hook up package i go put her

I gbadun this your narrative. E sweet me grin
Re: See The Crazy Level Of ENTITLEMENT Mentality These Bittches Have! WTF?! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:44pm On Oct 13, 2021
Favfables:

grin
Oga redpill...
This particular matter don too much...
Those pics you posted on your thread is really annoying!!!!!

So a guy should not be paid his due cash all because the customer is a female...no be juju be that??

The annoying part is that, there will still be guys who would conform to such manipulation...

So terrible....
grin
Re: See The Crazy Level Of ENTITLEMENT Mentality These Bittches Have! WTF?! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:45pm On Oct 13, 2021
StPete:

I gbadun this your narrative. E sweet me grin
grin
Re: See The Crazy Level Of ENTITLEMENT Mentality These Bittches Have! WTF?! (photos) by superNOVAe(m): 7:54pm On Oct 13, 2021
Nigerian guys are the cause of this smelling entitlement mentality, you see guys buying latest iphones and all sort of luxury all because of pussy. Thank God for REDPILL some men don dey wisely. Op we dey your back stand fit,the REDPILL can never be silenced, we must keep speaking.
Re: See The Crazy Level Of ENTITLEMENT Mentality These Bittches Have! WTF?! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:10pm On Oct 13, 2021
superNOVAe:
Nigerian guys are the cause of this smelling entitlement mentality, you see guys buying latest iphones and all sort of luxury all because of pussy. Thank God for REDPILL some men don dey wisely. Op we dey your back stand fit,the REDPILL can never be silenced, we must keep speaking.
cool

1 Like

Re: See The Crazy Level Of ENTITLEMENT Mentality These Bittches Have! WTF?! (photos) by vickydevoka(m): 8:19pm On Oct 13, 2021
Demigod22:
These girls make it hard for guys to respect them. Just with 2k see the way Yahoo boys are uselessing people's girlfriend in school. A girl who was visiting because I go naughty with her got angry and left my house yesterday because I had sex with her which she doesn't want. Initially I wanted to apologise, but a redpiller in my brother's house smiled and told me to wait and see how she will be coming for more soon. I pity who carry relationship for head.
What's a redpiller. Oo I get like Alpha male
Re: See The Crazy Level Of ENTITLEMENT Mentality These Bittches Have! WTF?! (photos) by Drsnives(m): 8:49pm On Oct 13, 2021
Ronnnie:

It's either you are just a nice person or you Value what is in between thier legs too much..which is it?
Nice
Re: See The Crazy Level Of ENTITLEMENT Mentality These Bittches Have! WTF?! (photos) by Demigod22: 9:32pm On Oct 13, 2021
[quote author=StPete post=106710361]

As much as I'm an advocate of the redpill movement, what you did in the underlined is RAPE and do not hide under any fvcking guise of calling it redpill. You need to pay dearly for this. You're a rapist on the loose

[/quote

I am not a redpiller, and I never said what I did was redpill. Talking about rape, she did not want to have sex, I didn't force her, I just seduced her, and that's not rape.
Re: See The Crazy Level Of ENTITLEMENT Mentality These Bittches Have! WTF?! (photos) by Demigod22: 9:36pm On Oct 13, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Women are simply not worth it!

You are very correct. That gender doesn't worth it at all.
Re: See The Crazy Level Of ENTITLEMENT Mentality These Bittches Have! WTF?! (photos) by muller101(m): 9:40pm On Oct 13, 2021
Drsnives:
No matter how many redpilled posts i don read i still fall sheepishly anytime i encounter that gender....
I guess am beyond redemption
You need redpill overdose.
Re: See The Crazy Level Of ENTITLEMENT Mentality These Bittches Have! WTF?! (photos) by muller101(m): 9:43pm On Oct 13, 2021
care4you:
pls don't blame us (female). after all the only punishment the so called lame God gave us is to have sex and give birth!

go and study our so called unholy book in the book of Genesis, when God wanted to punish Eve for enjoying the fruit of civilization.

let me stop here! I don't want to go dip!

**##
So a lame God punished you. And you still live with the effect from a lame God. You are contradicting yourself.
Re: See The Crazy Level Of ENTITLEMENT Mentality These Bittches Have! WTF?! (photos) by Drsnives(m): 9:51pm On Oct 13, 2021
muller101:
You need redpill overdose.
Do you have any
Re: See The Crazy Level Of ENTITLEMENT Mentality These Bittches Have! WTF?! (photos) by Palazee(m): 10:11pm On Oct 13, 2021
The 3rd picture really puke me

I feel so disgusted

Re: See The Crazy Level Of ENTITLEMENT Mentality These Bittches Have! WTF?! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:07am On Oct 14, 2021
Palazee:
The 3rd picture really puke me

I feel so disgusted
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally, A Girl Who Hates Pull Out Like Me. / Beautiful Girls With Ugly Voice / Help I Slept With My Pastor's Wife!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.