Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki (78969 Views)

My Landlord Broke Into My Apartment When I Travelled / Here, Is An Opportunity To Share From The Foresight Of Billionaires / Hidden Secrets Of Billionaires In The Real Estate Sector. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Whitecoal711: 11:12am On Oct 14, 2021
AlabiKILLER2021:

It goes both ways

When you die ' assuming you're poor

ain't you going to leave your poverty behind?

Rich men die and leave their riches behind
Poor men die and leave their poverty behind

Make your choice
I have made my choice,average and comfortable
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 14, 2021
Mercychen:

I'm contented with what I have now while waiting for increase from God. I can never envy them.

Oya come, lemme introduce you to Mercy Eke, so you can start moving with Big Girls of Lekki driving purple range rover sports.

Do quick oh, there are limited spots available. Thank God your name is also Mercy, you guys will blend well cheesy
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 11:15am On Oct 14, 2021
Whitecoal711:

I have made my choice,average and comfortable

When you die
You're going nowhere with your average and comfortable Life

You're leaving it behind
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by PAQ(m): 11:18am On Oct 14, 2021
@OP please before you die, try and visit Abuja (Maitama & Asokoro) if na house you wan see come and see houses on rocks!

1 Like

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Otasikwe(m): 11:21am On Oct 14, 2021
angelfallz:
The bolded,
I hope when you entered Don Jazzy's house, you shouted, "Its Don Jazzy again!!!"

oga baba na u be dis na ur own oooo
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by MrCuteking(m): 11:24am On Oct 14, 2021
Tmo4:
Lag they learn, com to Abj na.oga am into cctv have actually work for the likes of.....ATIKU, nd is son, danbazou( the formal minister of interior) all the service chiefs. Have works in an estate one building is sold for 150million nd the man built 200pieces.not to mention some unknown billionaire.

grin you no Sabi banana island for Lagos. The top two richest men in Africa stays there.

You don't want to imagine how it looks. A building there is worth over 1billion naira
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by pansophist(m): 11:37am On Oct 14, 2021
sheanzy:
you are just too knowledgeable, one of the best I have seen on social media in general,
where did you get all these knowledge from, I wonder..

I'm an old soul. Or the reincarnated as some sage would term it. I understand things people generally find difficult and see the pattern behind everything. I just "get" it. I don't even read for exams usually, but I always come out with flying colours.

But it can be daunting though, you'll struggle to be excited, as you've seen the end behind everything. Flirting and womanising? The end is a maximum of 30 mins sex, expensive phones and gadgets? Will It still be so in 5 years time? Gucci and Givenchi? It's just name plastered on a shirt.

One fine girl de Shakara for me? Will I still feel the same way if I see her shit, vomit, or in 20 years time? One stupid yahoo boy de feel fly? If he is really happy, there would be no need to oppress me with his wealth, that's if he is wealthier than me sef. You get the point. So yea

Oya dash me money grin

8 Likes

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:46am On Oct 14, 2021
It is well such is life.
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by hismond(m): 11:47am On Oct 14, 2021
christabell18:
Op, don't get deceived to go and do yahoo plus because of what you're experiencing on the island now o.

By seeing your picture alone, he'll be more tempted to grin
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by bigjackass: 11:48am On Oct 14, 2021
Darlingme:
@op, very important. Go ahead and delete the names you mentioned for security reasons.

Nigerians and misplaced oversabi. He mentioned the names of popular celebrities that everyone knows they are wealthy and said their houses are magnificent. So how is that breaching of security? undecided
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by silvoclaira: 11:48am On Oct 14, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Lol

I can assure you of many sleepless nights if you dare step inside Olu Okeowo's palace at Segun Aina street in Parkview, Ikoyi.

angry
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by hismond(m): 11:52am On Oct 14, 2021
I still don't understand the logic behind associating rich people to diabolical in Nigeria.

Some people hustle others, some launder, some do narcotics and other shady businesses & they get handsomely rewarded for it. Ill-gotten money is sweeter to showoff & lavish

People saying Maitama aren't out of place, but Abuja people are still a bit coded. You see those VGC, Banana Island & some tiny private estates in Lekki, they don't mind to set you into depression with showoff

The depression will start from the collection in their garage & thank God they don't even have high fences

Just be contented with what you have and never fail to strive for more

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by mukthar2000(m): 11:54am On Oct 14, 2021
Lord why are some people so rich while some people are so poor in the same country"

Ask them if can show u what they are doing to make them become millioner, You better double your huzzling instead of crying

1 Like

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by ChasinGood(m): 12:01pm On Oct 14, 2021
Damn! So much to learn and unlearn from this thread.
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by AlexB300: 12:03pm On Oct 14, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

OP

Relax. The same way you're crying when entering their house, is the same way they too will cry when they enter Politicians House.

What about USA Billionaire and Millionaires houses.

There really isn't any absolute wealth. Somebody will also shed tears if they enter your selfcon with modern amenities.

The only thing we ask of the FG and SG is to make amenities and social welfare available.

We all can't be ultra rich, but as many as contribute to the economic process deserve good roads, education, health care and security.
God bless u
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Corporate2020: 12:13pm On Oct 14, 2021
habsydiamond:
if everyone is rich there won't be balance in life... One must care for the other in one way or the other.

Why should you be the poor one? Why are you not the rich one while someone else is the poor one? You offend God ni?
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Solatium(m): 12:14pm On Oct 14, 2021
NgwalandAbia:

Where is better place empty houses with heavy flooding.you must be a joker.

Even in that flooded state the cost of a plot of land will buy your entire ngwaland abi ukuland ni
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Menace2Society(m): 12:14pm On Oct 14, 2021
Evolutionlove:

Hehe lol, Me too I wondered ooo that If someone can be terming Slum Lekki a heaven. He will Just enter Comma and die If he Visit Overseas. Truly Nigeria Is a dead end place never to be experienced In ones lifetime. The Poverty Is worst than anything In the World......
Abeg go siddon u don travel before?
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by mabea: 12:18pm On Oct 14, 2021
Ndubuisipaul1:
Abeg I don't have enough time to tell long story . But I will make sure I capture some of my experience in Lagos island.

Note : If you have not been to Lagos island please make sure you do before Jesus Christ come.

It's an experience worth having .
I was opportuned to get a job with industrial cleaning company in Lagos . We clean houses of rich men before the they pack in .That was how I entered houses of rich men and celebrities in Lekki, Victoria Island Eko Atlantic etc.

I have entered Don Jazzy house , Ay Comedian, 2 face. Etc. More of non celebrity super rich billionaires.

I cried when I entered one Igbo guy house his name is Frances. I asked God one qestion " Lord why are some people so rich while some people are so poor in the same country"

People reading this comment who are currently in Lagos island will tell you that demon of poverty is no where around Lekki.

Some churches in Lagos island runs on 24 hour electricity . Example house on the rock.
Brethren Some people are enjoying heaven here Earth. Although you can't compare heaven and Earth but some people have unimaginable wealth here in Nigeria .

Am just writing for people who have not been there . If you want to come to Lagos make sure you visit places around Lagos island.

It seems you don't know the difference between Lekki and Lagos island.
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by KingDash: 12:21pm On Oct 14, 2021
Ekenem123:

May God forgive you.[b][/b]
carry that forgiveness and shove it up yours..
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Otasikwe(m): 12:46pm On Oct 14, 2021
iykee101:
thats cool please can you help me to get a work in your cleaning company,i need a job please thats my number 08120256736,i will appreciate if you do that for me
o boy u get liva die u wan go xpos ur oga mata to nairalando u no welo

1 Like

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by JimmyDarmody: 12:52pm On Oct 14, 2021
juniorstar:

I dont stay in Lekki but I run on 24hours light too nepa oo..I dont like the sound of Gen..anywhere I hear Gen I move leave the area
solar abi how did you get Nepa 247. I hate Gen too
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by suffering: 12:53pm On Oct 14, 2021
What sort of half baked writing is this? No wonder Nairalanders are unemployable.

People are wealthy, so? Isn’t it suppose to serve as motivation to make money just like them? Quit envying and carve your own path in life just as they did. If they say Francis constantly opens his anus for lustful gay men, will you do the same? Not everyone makes money the same way.
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by holusormi(m): 1:05pm On Oct 14, 2021
[quote author=care4you post=106716487][/quote]

Let us meet somewhere , e get one ring I go like test for your body , make your doubts clear

You say jazz doesn’t exist ? Lmao !!
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Ndubuisipaul1: 1:13pm On Oct 14, 2021
pansophist:
Op making money is not hard, it's just a game if you know how to play it well. There is no secret formula other than start small, then grow. If you have a restaurant, then try to have like five hundred more, then add catering services, home delivery services, cooking courses, etc. Then advertise online, become good in what you do, give customers what they want, and let compound wealth do its magic.

So it's a combination of skills (eg being a cook, designer), and scale (reaching more people). If you're a tailor, put your cloths on jumia, amazon, have a webshop, and just try to get more clients, employ others and grow big. For example Coca-Cola is in most country in the world, that's why they wealthy, because same humans that enjoys coke in USA where it started, will also enjoy it thousand of miles in China. Observe any billionaire, and they got their wealth through skill and reach, and of course letting compounding wealth do its job.

If compound wealth is the only maths you learn in school, you'll be successful. Time rewards everything, not intensity, but time. For example If you plant a seed, if you like, pour hundred gallons of water, fertiliser and expose it to the hottest sun, it needs time to grow. Same with a child, intelligence, and getting a degree, and everything in life. You need time.

This is why most billionaires are old, because they understand this secret, although technology now is leveraging things and young guys are making it big. Most people problem is dedication and still working when it's the money is not coming yet. This is why you hear people say thay time is your greatest asset, and it's true. So pick a niche, try to dominate and be the best at it. And don't ever work for anyone, you're guarantee to be poor thay way.

This is the best advice I have gotten this year. Bro you are a genius. I just did a screenshot of this your comment
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Johnchrix(m): 1:16pm On Oct 14, 2021
This Op just enter lag new new.. guy no enter any big cafeteria eat or no go fit pay.. infact to shit d food go pain u.
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by CSTR2: 1:18pm On Oct 14, 2021
You can comparing earthy possessions with heaven?

A place where the streets are paved with clear gold of the highest quality.

There is no billionaire on Earth that can pave his Streets with gold and still remain a billionaire.
He will get poor very fast.

Just aim to be comfortable with peace of mind.
Forget about obscene wealth.

Obscene wealth with peace of mind comes from God.

And he gives that to whoever he wills.

If you pursue obscene wealth by yourself, you may get it, but you will wreck yourself at the end.
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Ndubuisipaul1: 1:37pm On Oct 14, 2021
SATANlST:
THE BASTARD EVEN CALLED OUT THEIR NAMES. NA THIS TYPE OF IDOTS I DEY LOCK UP FOR NO REASON

Lolz Satanist . Am the Op please come and arrest me. Dm me let me send you my address
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:39pm On Oct 14, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Lol apparently you haven't seen my apartment too, triple your hustle and you won't cry anymore.

And who asked you? undecided

People who talk like you are mostly empty.
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Komu1048(m): 1:43pm On Oct 14, 2021
Ndubuisipaul1:
Abeg I don't have enough time to tell long story . But I will make sure I capture some of my experience in Lagos island.

Note : If you have not been to Lagos island please make sure you do before Jesus Christ come.

It's an experience worth having .
I was opportuned to get a job with industrial cleaning company in Lagos . We clean houses of rich men before the they pack in .That was how I entered houses of rich men and celebrities in Lekki, Victoria Island Eko Atlantic etc.

I have entered Don Jazzy house , Ay Comedian, 2 face. Etc. More of non celebrity super rich billionaires.

I cried when I entered one Igbo guy house his name is Frances. I asked God one qestion " Lord why are some people so rich while some people are so poor in the same country"

People reading this comment who are currently in Lagos island will tell you that demon of poverty is no where around Lekki.

Some churches in Lagos island runs on 24 hour electricity . Example house on the rock.
Brethren Some people are enjoying heaven here Earth. Although you can't compare heaven and Earth but some people have unimaginable wealth here in Nigeria .

Am just writing for people who have not been there . If you want to come to Lagos make sure you visit places around Lagos island.

Bro I can relate with what you are saying as a decorative painter. Some of this homes r just so premium. Everything is luxury, there is a house is went to. The least item in that house is switch n it's 30k/one. They have over 100 of it. Don’t even talk about the chandelier n jacuzzis, the prize will lift ur cap n put it back. Many imported artwork, did one former minister of finance home. That one is art frick, only his tv wall housed over 30 pieces of art sculpture. Many r in millions, infact las las you go just waka go ur own. Money too much for this country nobody deserve to suffer

1 Like

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by SATANlST: 1:45pm On Oct 14, 2021
Ndubuisipaul1:

Lolz Satanist . Am the Op please come and arrest me. Dm me let me send you my address
AM , I AM,

NOT AM
YOU POOR BASTARD
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Ndubuisipaul1: 1:46pm On Oct 14, 2021
PAQ:
@OP please before you die, try and visit Abuja (Maitama & Asokoro) if na house you wan see come and see houses on rocks!

Who knows how that place will be

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dstv/ Free to Air Satellite tv Stations/ Multi-dwelling Unit Installation / Building Under Construction Collapses In Lekki (Photo) / Best Price On High Quality Tiles:Spain/Italy/China/Nigeria Tiles.(photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.