Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki (79024 Views)

My Landlord Broke Into My Apartment When I Travelled / Here, Is An Opportunity To Share From The Foresight Of Billionaires / Hidden Secrets Of Billionaires In The Real Estate Sector. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Ndubuisipaul1: 1:47pm On Oct 14, 2021
SATANlST:
AM , I AM,

NOT AM
YOU POOR BASTARD

Lolz E pain nam
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by SATANlST: 2:09pm On Oct 14, 2021
Ndubuisipaul1:

Lolz E pain nam
how can a poor house cleaner annoy me. i am only pissed that you have the potential to rob us

1 Like

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by tiswell(m): 2:11pm On Oct 14, 2021
tutudesz:

Be happy with your little and have rest of mind
poverty quote cum mentality sad
Who told you ultra wealthy guys don't enjoy peace of mind too.

Some quotes can demoralise young hustlers,desist!
I repeat,desist!!!
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by helicoptarr: 2:19pm On Oct 14, 2021
All are works of men, and quite brilliantly executed; however,

Imagine the creative works of his Creator, especially the city in Heaven built for saved souls.

It's so beautiful that beauty is not the word for it and it's incomparable. Imagine flowers singing... the 'atmosphere', the joy, the peace, the Presence of the Most High everywhere.

You don't miss that, right?

Better to build our home UP THERE than pay more attention to those things in the now, which will soon be totally worthless!

1 Like

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by tutudesz: 2:20pm On Oct 14, 2021
tiswell:
poverty quote cum mentality sad
Who told you ultra wealthy guys don't enjoy peace of mind too.

Some quotes can demoralise young hustlers,desist!
I repeat,desist!!!
Poverty quote undecided
Wealthy people with clean money have peace of mind, while those with dirty money don't.
My statement is meant to encourage young hustlers to be happy with the little they have now and not to get involved in illegal things.
Unfortunately you are against that undecided

1 Like

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Imustnottalk: 2:34pm On Oct 14, 2021
NgwalandAbia:
See this one crying in common lekki house, what will you do when you are invited in Ngwaland to sleep for a day.

You will piss on your panties.
you are comparing ngwaland to lekki you must be joking bro
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:42pm On Oct 14, 2021
Evolutionlove:

Lol so na ordinary lekki you went to and cried hehe, What If you now Visit "Banana Island" that means you will faint. I Visit these Places from time to time and "PERSONALLY FOR ME" There Is nothing really special about the Island. It's Just a glorified upgraded pimped Slum except for Banana Island & Eko Atlantic which Is still quite okay. Most of Lekki drainages are filled with dirty water and narrow roads. POVERTY must have really dealt with you......
He should travel out to Europe, North America and he will cry forever, those lekki, ikoyi and others that Nigerians are hyping unnecessarily are like slums in some highbrow areas in the US and Europe.

1 Like

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Frenzy01(m): 2:53pm On Oct 14, 2021
People can argue and call it vanity all they like.. But one thing for sure is.. I am not living this earth without building one of those edifices cool

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by ubee(m): 2:56pm On Oct 14, 2021
You are a big mumu for posting this kind of story without pictures to support. You can't talk about all that experience without posting pics as proof that you have actually entered several palatial homes as you claim.
I don't even doubt you, but if you don't have pics then shut up!
Ndubuisipaul1:
Abeg I don't have enough time to tell long story . But I will make sure I capture some of my experience in Lagos island.

Note : If you have not been to Lagos island please make sure you do before Jesus Christ come.

It's an experience worth having .
I was opportuned to get a job with industrial cleaning company in Lagos . We clean houses of rich men before the they pack in .That was how I entered houses of rich men and celebrities in Lekki, Victoria Island Eko Atlantic etc.

I have entered Don Jazzy house , Ay Comedian, 2 face. Etc. More of non celebrity super rich billionaires.

I cried when I entered one Igbo guy house his name is Frances. I asked God one qestion " Lord why are some people so rich while some people are so poor in the same country"

People reading this comment who are currently in Lagos island will tell you that demon of poverty is no where around Lekki.

Some churches in Lagos island runs on 24 hour electricity . Example house on the rock.
Brethren Some people are enjoying heaven here Earth. Although you can't compare heaven and Earth but some people have unimaginable wealth here in Nigeria .

Am just writing for people who have not been there . If you want to come to Lagos make sure you visit places around Lagos island.

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by ubee(m): 3:02pm On Oct 14, 2021
Ye ye ye ye....... see your mouth. You think it's by your power?
There are countless hardworking, motivated and great people that desire to do so but won't.
It's not your call. Things could fall into place or not for you to be able to achieve that. You saying you will build such doesn't mean it will happen
Frenzy01:
People can argue and call it vanity all they like.. But one thing for sure is.. I am not living this earth without building one of those edifices cool

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Lugianostar(m): 3:22pm On Oct 14, 2021
Success has many relatives??
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by free2ryhme: 3:30pm On Oct 14, 2021
HeyCorleone:

And flood does not affect the mainland? undecided

Compared to mainland which is more terrifying

1 Like

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by wealthtrak: 3:45pm On Oct 14, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Lol

I can assure you of many sleepless nights if you dare step inside Olu Okeowo's palace at Segun Aina street in Parkview, Ikoyi.
Mad sick palatial residence. wink
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by CanadaCars(m): 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2021
Ndubuisipaul1:
Abeg I don't have enough time to tell long story . But I will make sure I capture some of my experience in Lagos island.

Note : If you have not been to Lagos island please make sure you do before Jesus Christ come.

I was opportuned to get a job with industrial cleaning company in Lagos . We clean houses of rich men before the they pack in .That was how I entered houses of rich men and celebrities in Lekki, Victoria Island Eko Atlantic etc.

I have entered Don Jazzy house , Ay Comedian, 2 face. Etc. More of non celebrity super rich billionaires.

I cried when I entered one Igbo guy house his name is Frances. I asked God one qestion " Lord why are some people so rich while some people are so poor in the same country"

People reading this comment who are currently in Lagos island will tell you that demon of poverty is no where around Lekki.

Some churches in Lagos island runs on 24 hour electricity . Example house on the rock.
Brethren Some people are enjoying heaven here Earth. Although you can't compare heaven and Earth but some people have unimaginable wealth here in Nigeria .

Am just writing for people who have not been there . If you want to come to Lagos make sure you visit places around Lagos island.

Why is everything about wealth associated with God in Nigeria I don't get it at all

1 Like

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by oyinda1599(f): 3:52pm On Oct 14, 2021
humilitypays:
Not all are into shady deals.

Young people of today are becoming financially smart, thats why you see more of young successful guys. Some make 2 million naira everyday doing legitimate jobs, dont ask me how and nobody should ask me to teach them because such things can be abused by Nigerians and it becomes overcrowded and less lucrative.

In life, work hard, add smartness, find a niche, be consistent and innovative in that particular niche dont be in a hurry to quit, keep grinding and let more and more people know thats what you do, and wait for your time as you pray to God for grace and favour.

I used to think becoming financially rich is kind of mysterious thing, but its not if you find yourself in the right sector at the right time and with the right cycle
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by oyinda1599(f): 3:53pm On Oct 14, 2021
[quote author=oyinda1599 post=106734000][/quote] I like ur input.
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Boniwhite: 4:02pm On Oct 14, 2021
brownemmanuel43:
Lagos people are shouting up and down is only island and few places of mainland like ikeja gra, I think few places in yaba and surulere. Though surulere is becoming obsolete in terms of modernization.
Aside the above listed, other places are just managing life.
Someone would be in iyana ipaja be shouting Lagos,
Someone at badagry or agbara would be shouting lagos
Is it ikorodu or Ayobo
ayobo is a no no me.stayin there will retard you
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by wealthtrak: 4:12pm On Oct 14, 2021
Ndubuisipaul1:

NOTE:
Your post contains MISLEADING
information!

Lekki Peninsula, Victoria island
and Ikoyi island are NOT the same
as Lagos island! These 4 land
masses are distinct from one
another.

Lekki is a Peninsula NOT an
Island! A lot of newer arrivals in
Lagos State, and some of the
younger generation ignorantly
refer to Lekki as an island.

The entire Lekki Peninsula was named after an
Ijebu-Yoruba town called Lekki
Town in Ibeju-Lekki LGA, Lagos State.
The 3 Ijebu LGAs of Ibeju-Lekki, Epe and Ikorodu extend from
Lagos State into Ijebuland in Ogun
State.

Hope this helps.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by tonididdy(m): 4:16pm On Oct 14, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

OP

Relax. The same way you're crying when entering their house, is the same way they too will cry when they enter Politicians House.

What about USA Billionaire and Millionaires houses.

There really isn't any absolute wealth. Somebody will also shed tears if they enter your selfcon with modern amenities.

The only thing we ask of the FG and SG is to make amenities and social welfare available.

We all can't be ultra rich, but as many as contribute to the economic process deserve good roads, education, health care and security.
What gibberish is this angry undecided
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Rexymania(m): 4:18pm On Oct 14, 2021
What did you see in Francis house?
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Frenzy01(m): 4:20pm On Oct 14, 2021
ubee:
Ye ye ye ye....... see your mouth. You think it's by your power?
There are countless hardworking, motivated and great people that desire to do so but won't.
It's not your call. Things could fall into place or not for you to be able to achieve that. You saying you will build such doesn't mean it will happen

Why e dey pain you.. You could as well use your mouth to pronounce it on yourself that you wouldn't be able to achieve those.
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Beholdjoan: 4:21pm On Oct 14, 2021
Ndubuisipaul1:

GOOD EVENING, PLS THIS COMPANY DO THEY HAVE A VRANCH IN ABUJA. PLS HELP A SIS
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by brownemmanuel43(m): 4:25pm On Oct 14, 2021
Boniwhite:
ayobo is a no no me.stayin there will retard you
Lolsssss, Ayobo people dun enter one chance
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by tradepunter: 4:33pm On Oct 14, 2021
angelfallz:
Hmmm. If that pot of beans has any ritual connotations I doubt the father would have left it in a place where it could be easily found.

May be the dad likes beans grin

Well from what I deduced when he dy play hide and seek... So most likely enter restricted area.

Also I know a friend who was invited to a join group because he just bought a house in lagos and had very good cash...

The guy japa, he was telling me live what the one close to him was telling him... That his money can never run dry, that they are committed members for life and really likes my guy to join.

But ooo well what do I know...

2 Likes

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Ndubuisipaul1: 5:40pm On Oct 14, 2021
SATANlST:
how can a poor house cleaner annoy me. i am only pissed that you have the potential to rob us

Lick my ass , enough poo for you to enjoy ... Have you tasted poor man poo ? Here is an opportunity for you to taste it..
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by chaloskyx: 5:43pm On Oct 14, 2021
AWW SHUT UP WHEN YOUR ARE DONE CLEANING DONT FORGET TO WASH THE TOILET AND MAKE SURE YOU LOCK THE DOORS BEHIND YOU ON YOUR WAY OUT.
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Ndubuisipaul1: 5:46pm On Oct 14, 2021
chaloskyx:
AWW SHUT UP WHEN YOUR ARE DONE CLEANING DONT FORGET TO WASH THE TOILET AND MAKE SURE YOU LOCK THE DOORS BEHIND YOU ON YOUR WAY OUT.

Lolz, Satanist come and see your friend . He is bitter like you. Lolz .
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Ginomel(m): 5:52pm On Oct 14, 2021
Angelfrost:

London too far tbh... make he enter Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Doha, etc... Lagos Island dey learn abeg!!! tongue

You people and queer comparison.

Dubai and London which is nearer?

To you Dubai is nearer? Travel and see.

Then if it's for comparison not distance , Dubai is more classy than London.
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by executive12: 5:59pm On Oct 14, 2021
tradepunter:
It's not all that glitters that's gold..

There is this married lady am close to them, they are very comfortable and rich.

Her driver picked her son from school and brought him to her workplace.

She then brought her son to my office to be there with me while she dashed out briefly to get somethings.

Her son is very smart, as in very very smart and at the same time playful. In the process of playing and disturbing me he spilled a beans.

He said my dad use to keep a pot in a wardrobe.... That any time he plays hide and seek he sees it.

Oooo boy my head went big oooo.... I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I was like oooo is that soo, he responded yes he was still playing.

Men that was like a confirmation that some lagos wealthy people especially on the island are not all clean.

I left the conversation at that

Nonsense. I guess you believe that he got rich by doing juju?
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by executive12: 6:03pm On Oct 14, 2021
Yankee101:
Wealth dosen't make happy people

Neither does poverty.
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by brandsoncharlie: 6:07pm On Oct 14, 2021
Mercychen:

This is real. Not a movie. The boy came to give testimony.
Yeah very real, just Google house in lekki and see mansions, I don't think poor people live in that area.

1 Like

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Yankee101: 6:09pm On Oct 14, 2021
Your employers might lose their contract because of what you just posted

I'm sure confidentiality is part of your job. You mentioned specific names instead of a general reference

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dstv/ Free to Air Satellite tv Stations/ Multi-dwelling Unit Installation / Building Under Construction Collapses In Lekki (Photo) / Best Price On High Quality Tiles:Spain/Italy/China/Nigeria Tiles.(photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.