Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,768 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki (78939 Views)

My Landlord Broke Into My Apartment When I Travelled / Here, Is An Opportunity To Share From The Foresight Of Billionaires / Hidden Secrets Of Billionaires In The Real Estate Sector. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Ndubuisipaul1: 4:44am On Oct 14, 2021
NgwalandAbia:
See this one crying in common lekki house, what will you do when you are invited in Ngwaland to sleep for a day.

You will piss on your panties.

I be Aba born and brushed up. Who Ngwaland help. Bro you need to step out to see 8 wonders of the world ..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Abudu2000(m): 6:10am On Oct 14, 2021
Guess you haven't been to tinubu's street. Island was and is actually the main lagos. The mainland was meant for the poor immigrants from nearby states to settle on.

1 Like

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Stevyne: 6:54am On Oct 14, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Lol

I can assure you of many sleepless nights if you dare step inside Olu Okeowo's palace at Segun Aina street in Parkview, Ikoyi.
What about Otunba subomi balogun mansion at 1 milverton street, Ikoyi

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by humilitypays(m): 7:42am On Oct 14, 2021
Mercychen:
Is it not the same island I was born? (Ikoyi precisely.) We know what Most of them do. They are into shady deals. That is why I don't envy them.

A young guy shared his testimony recently when he went there to work in someone's house. He said, he mistakingly entered one of the rooms and saw different diabolic things and fetishes there. As he made to leave, he discovered he has been locked inside. He began to pray and after a while, the owner ( a young boy) opened the door. As he proceeded to leave,the owner told him to stay there and work but he refused and left the place in a hurry. Leaving the job he was called to do.

I'm contented with what I have now while waiting for increase from God. I can never envy them.
Not all are into shady deals.

Young people of today are becoming financially smart, thats why you see more of young successful guys. Some make 2 million naira everyday doing legitimate jobs, dont ask me how and nobody should ask me to teach them because such things can be abused by Nigerians and it becomes overcrowded and less lucrative.

In life, work hard, add smartness, find a niche, be consistent and innovative in that particular niche dont be in a hurry to quit, keep grinding and let more and more people know thats what you do, and wait for your time as you pray to God for grace and favour.

I used to think becoming financially rich is kind of mysterious thing, but its not if you find yourself in the right sector at the right time and with the right cycle

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by miren34: 7:57am On Oct 14, 2021
WATER plenty for your eyes
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Vaughanlanrewaj: 7:58am On Oct 14, 2021
Ndubuisipaul1:
Abeg I don't have enough time to tell long story . But I will make sure I capture some of my experience in Lagos island.

Note : If you have not been to Lagos island please make sure you do before Jesus Christ come.

It's an experience worth having .
I was opportuned to get a job with industrial cleaning company in Lagos . We clean houses of rich men before the they pack in .That was how I entered houses of rich men and celebrities in Lekki, Victoria Island Eko Atlantic etc.

I have entered Don Jazzy house , Ay Comedian, 2 face. Etc. More of non celebrity super rich billionaires.

I cried when I entered one Igbo guy house his name is Frances. I asked God one qestion " Lord why are some people so rich while some people are so poor in the same country"

People reading this comment who are currently in Lagos island will tell you that demon of poverty is no where around Lekki.

Some churches in Lagos island runs on 24 hour electricity . Example house on the rock.
Brethren Some people are enjoying heaven here Earth. Although you can't compare heaven and Earth but some people have unimaginable wealth here in Nigeria .

Am just writing for people who have not been there . If you want to come to Lagos make sure you visit places around Lagos island.

You need to get to some parts of Parkview and Banana Island sir cool You can't have their kind of money and stay in Lekki wink

To buy a plot of land in some places in Ikoyi like Banana Island , due diligence will first be done on you and if you are not rich rich with a pedigree , sorry, they won't sell the land to you. At best , you can be a tenant but not landlord .

28 Likes

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Alphafeezay(m): 7:59am On Oct 14, 2021
madridguy:
Brother Ndubuisi Paul it is not good enough saying what your clients houses looks like on an online forum like this. It is like exposing their privacy and you can be sue for it.

If possible delete the names mentioned.

My brother, I was just wandering why the guy will post such

1 Like

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by CaptainAyub: 8:00am On Oct 14, 2021
hucknall:
You must be daft.
Must you display your poor upbringing for the whole world to see?

6 Likes

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Solatium(m): 8:01am On Oct 14, 2021
Ndubuisipaul1:
Abeg I don't have enough time to tell long story . But I will make sure I capture some of my experience in Lagos island.

Note : If you have not been to Lagos island please make sure you do before Jesus Christ come.

I was opportuned to get a job with industrial cleaning company in Lagos . We clean houses of rich men before the they pack in .That was how I entered houses of rich men and celebrities in Lekki, Victoria Island Eko Atlantic etc.

I have entered Don Jazzy house , Ay Comedian, 2 face. Etc. More of non celebrity super rich billionaires.

I cried when I entered one Igbo guy house his name is Frances. I asked God one qestion " Lord why are some people so rich while some people are so poor in the same country"

People reading this comment who are currently in Lagos island will tell you that demon of poverty is no where around Lekki.

Some churches in Lagos island runs on 24 hour electricity . Example house on the rock.
Brethren Some people are enjoying heaven here Earth. Although you can't compare heaven and Earth but some people have unimaginable wealth here in Nigeria .

Am just writing for people who have not been there . If you want to come to Lagos make sure you visit places around Lagos island.

Behind every Great wealth there is always a crime .....Mario Puzo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Kingosytex(m): 8:01am On Oct 14, 2021
tutudesz:

Double his hustle legally O!

Double your hustle, double your hustle, na so Abba Kyari take begin sell aso oke grin

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Mybrotheralso: 8:02am On Oct 14, 2021
Abudu2000:
Guess you haven't been to tinubu's street. Island was and is actually the main lagos. The mainland was meant for the poor immigrants from nearby states to settle on.
What will you now say of ikeja
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Lamasta(m): 8:03am On Oct 14, 2021
OP if you come go Maitama of Asokoro na wetin you go come talk now

7 Likes

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Eyinju112(f): 8:03am On Oct 14, 2021
Hello how are you doing.
madridguy:
Brother Ndubuisi Paul it is not good enough saying what your clients houses looks like on an online forum like this. It is like exposing their privacy and you can be sue for it.

Which names should he delete?
Don jazzy?
2face?
He said he had entered their houses doesn’t mean he described it
And if you talking about frances which he mentioned earlier
Abeg shey na one Francis Dey Lagos island

Some people go sha wan comment

42 Likes

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by lasisi69(f): 8:03am On Oct 14, 2021
madridguy:

He wasn't that really specific.... It was just a narrow expression undecided He's good

14 Likes

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by brownemmanuel43(m): 8:04am On Oct 14, 2021
Lagos people are shouting up and down is only island and few places of mainland like ikeja gra, I think few places in yaba and surulere. Though surulere is becoming obsolete in terms of modernization.
Aside the above listed, other places are just managing life.
Someone would be in iyana ipaja be shouting Lagos,
Someone at badagry or agbara would be shouting lagos
Is it ikorodu or Ayobo

3 Likes

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Mtmike(m): 8:05am On Oct 14, 2021
I remember when I started work here on the island 4years ago, we had site at victory park and pinnock estate, I saw mad houses and crazy cars, my mentality changed about life and money. I almost cried. I had to forgive myself for ever saying there is no money in this country

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by ddippset(m): 8:05am On Oct 14, 2021
Ndubuisipaul1:

So op if everybody is rich who will coman be cleaning the houses of the big men before they pack In?
grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Vaughanlanrewaj: 8:05am On Oct 14, 2021
Mybrotheralso:

What will you now say of ikeja
Hahaha, his idea of Lagos mainland is the poor localities very close to the border around Sango Ota and other densely populated areas. wink. He is obviously not a Lagosian through through. Let's just leave him to his little understanding of Lagos .

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by ecomalchemist(m): 8:06am On Oct 14, 2021
Life no balance..to get rich in Nigeria you must be a businessman...the population is very healthy for business...

Real estate, tech, food, logistics are businesses to get involved in...money121 is a top roofer in Nigeria and he makes money roofing houses across the nation (that's a niche in real estate)...He made a name for himself here on Nairaland..you can look into interior design, POP...people are buidling houses every other in Nigeria...advertise your craft via social media...ask your clients to post reviews...be consistent...that's just it..this is the soap you need...

Point is offer a product or service to a hot market and deals will come in...

Contact me on Whatsapp if you need the Gadget importation guide...it's free

Contact on my signature !

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by olisaEze(m): 8:06am On Oct 14, 2021
Poverty na bastard! grin

You have a job, but instead of focusing on it ure busy comparing ur present economic conditions with ur employer's on SM.

They didn’t get to those locations in one day, u know.

You can either be motivated to hustle smarter or remain in one spot imagining the contents of other people’s wallets.

Be advised though, pocket no be show-glass and not all that glitters is gold.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Mybrotheralso: 8:07am On Oct 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Hahaha, his idea of Lagos mainland is the poor localities very close to the border wink. He is obviously not a Lagosian through through. Let's just leave him to his little understanding of Lagos .
Exactly, because I was surprised by that his statement
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by mysticwarrior(m): 8:07am On Oct 14, 2021
Ndubuisipaul1:

he no go die leave the wealth one day?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Franzinni: 8:08am On Oct 14, 2021
Money can't buy peace, sleep,appetite,health these things are the most valuable things on earth and yet they remain equal for the poor and for the rich

You are poor and disadvantaged on till to take a second to count your blessings.

9 Likes

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Omoluabiii(m): 8:08am On Oct 14, 2021
You must be a learner.....
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:08am On Oct 14, 2021
Mercychen:
Is it not the same island I was born? (Ikoyi precisely.) We know what Most of them do. They are into shady deals. That is why I don't envy them.

A young guy shared his testimony recently when he went there to work in someone's house. He said, he mistakingly entered one of the rooms and saw different diabolic things and fetishes there. As he made to leave, he discovered he has been locked inside. He began to pray and after a while, the owner ( a young boy) opened the door. As he proceeded to leave,the owner told him to stay there and work but he refused and left the place in a hurry. Leaving the job he was called to do.

I'm contented with what I have now while waiting for increase from God. I can never envy them.

Oga Mi,
Diabolical things all na story. Please let’s stop spreading this stories to the younger folks.

Smart work , hard work , politician and many other illegal moves. But no money comes from Juju.

Enter Juju room, na story of the gods !!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Solatium(m): 8:09am On Oct 14, 2021
NgwalandAbia:
See this one crying in common lekki house, what will you do when you are invited in Ngwaland to sleep for a day.

You will piss on your panties.

We dey talk better place this one dey talk one non existent place,ngwaland kọ ukuland ni

13 Likes

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by richard870(m): 8:10am On Oct 14, 2021
Ndubuisipaul1:

My sincere apologies if this gets to you....you are so shallow minded

7 Likes

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by FreeSpirited: 8:10am On Oct 14, 2021
Hnm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dstv/ Free to Air Satellite tv Stations/ Multi-dwelling Unit Installation / Building Under Construction Collapses In Lekki (Photo) / Best Price On High Quality Tiles:Spain/Italy/China/Nigeria Tiles.(photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.