Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki (79028 Views)

My Landlord Broke Into My Apartment When I Travelled / Here, Is An Opportunity To Share From The Foresight Of Billionaires / Hidden Secrets Of Billionaires In The Real Estate Sector. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by 2braithe: 10:17am On Oct 14, 2021
Angelfrost:

What names??! AY, Tuface, etc??!

The very same names who do nothing but show-off every thing of value to them??!

Maybe you have never been to Instagram! Lol!!!

His company and staff will be just fine even if he did this non-discreetly on Facebook or Instagram!!!... Showbiz people live for such expose!!! So, you and your ilk should come off that high horse for now! grin

Someone who came to my house and started to tell people what he saw.
If I have what I'm shielding from public e.g a shrine in my house, can't such person loud it too?
He can even be manipulated by armed robbers or kidnappers or assassins.
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Angelfrost(m): 10:18am On Oct 14, 2021
SniperSmurf:

If you go to London you go get mental crisis cheesy

London too far tbh... make he enter Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Doha, etc... Lagos Island dey learn abeg!!! tongue

1 Like

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by mrdipye(m): 10:19am On Oct 14, 2021
muller101:
Make una beg the OP. The guy fit go do rituals like this o. We no send you o.
Lolz I don't think so
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Chummynoni(m): 10:19am On Oct 14, 2021
dhiqson:

How's this getting few likes!!!!!
it doesnt matter about the number of likes this got sir, it is a powerful message only few intelligent people would comprehend.

1 Like

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Willie2015: 10:20am On Oct 14, 2021
SocialJustice:
All I feel for you is pity. Keep at your way, I hope you succeed.

There are millions of folks out there..
That are hardworkin.. planned.. wise.. educated...
Read all the finance books. Hoping and yet suffering with no results...
If there is a straight path to wealth , everyone of us including you should be a billionaire now
Like the Dangotes and Elumelu..

There is a Yoruba adage that says:
Wealth doesnt come from hardwork or massive hustling ;
Slaving about will not make you rich...
It is only Gods grace that lift up...

I wish you well in your plans without the God factor..

5 Likes

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Angelfrost(m): 10:20am On Oct 14, 2021
2braithe:

Someone who came to my house and started to tell people what he saw.
If I have what I'm shielding from public e.g a shrine in my house, can't such person loud it too?
He can even be manipulated by armed robbers or kidnappers or assassins.

You are still missing the point here...

He was clearly quite careful with the names he threw up there... Most celebrities live for such expose!
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Otasikwe(m): 10:24am On Oct 14, 2021
Mercychen:
Is it not the same island I was born? (Ikoyi precisely.) We know what Most of them do. They are into shady deals. That is why I don't envy them.

A young guy shared his testimony recently when he went there to work in someone's house. He said, he mistakingly entered one of the rooms and saw different diabolic things and fetishes there. As he made to leave, he discovered he has been locked inside. He began to pray and after a while, the owner ( a young boy) opened the door. As he proceeded to leave,the owner told him to stay there and work but he refused and left the place in a hurry. Leaving the job he was called to do.

I'm contented with what I have now while waiting for increase from God. I can never envy them.
encouragement and discouragement talk

1 Like

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by udocity2: 10:25am On Oct 14, 2021
Plsooo nairalanders I need a job,any job any were pls
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by RodgersAkpafu: 10:27am On Oct 14, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

OP

Relax. The same way you're crying when entering their house, is the same way they too will cry when they enter Politicians House.

What about USA Billionaire and Millionaires houses.

There really isn't any absolute wealth. Somebody will also shed tears if they enter your selfcon with modern amenities.

The only thing we ask of the FG and SG is to make amenities and social welfare available.

We all can't be ultra rich, but as many as contribute to the economic process deserve good roads, education, health care and security.
Well put....

However there are also highbrow areas in Lagos and elsewhere
I went to some areas in Ikeja and I was impressed

1 Like

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by DrinkWater10: 10:30am On Oct 14, 2021
MajorGomwalk:
Baba abeg which area you dey live for Lagos? I am looking to relocate by end of the year & for my next accommodation, I put a premium on electricity, water & security.
Thanks

Abule egba ticks all those boxes but it may not qualify as an " elite " area.
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Otasikwe(m): 10:34am On Oct 14, 2021
humilitypays:
Not all are into shady deals.

Young people of today are becoming financially smart, thats why you see more of young successful guys. Some make 2 million naira everyday doing legitimate jobs, dont ask me how and nobody should ask me to teach them because such things can be abused by Nigerians and it becomes overcrowded and less lucrative.

In life, work hard, add smartness, find a niche, be consistent and innovative in that particular niche dont be in a hurry to quit, keep grinding and let more and more people know thats what you do, and wait for your time as you pray to God for grace and favour.

I used to think becoming financially rich is kind of mysterious thing, but its not if you find yourself in the right sector at the right time and with the right cycle
broseee
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by christabell18(f): 10:44am On Oct 14, 2021
Op, don't get deceived to go and do yahoo plus because of what you're experiencing on the island now o.
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:46am On Oct 14, 2021
Sonnobax15:
undecided
Success na the only thing wey God create wey get many friends..

While failure na self-contain lipsrsealed

So I'm not surprised....I've equally seen young men who wouldn't mind spending millions on an olosho while their moms are still selling akara around different streets junction.

Op,no too reason am.....Na the way the life just be be that..

telll the story well

what did you saw
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Otasikwe(m): 10:46am On Oct 14, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Pls any available job for a single mom ready to learn ?
single mon my ass

1 Like

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 14, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Lol

I can assure you of many sleepless nights if you dare step inside Olu Okeowo's palace at Segun Aina street in Parkview, Ikoyi.

Lol that man has money but why are you insinuating that it's not pure
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Mydepackage: 10:48am On Oct 14, 2021
You should have taken pictures of your client's houses and posted them here so we will know you truly entered there
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Otasikwe(m): 10:51am On Oct 14, 2021
emerged01:

That's exactly why I have always been keeping quiet when it comes to what my eye have seen on island. If you were in my shoes and you open mouth waaaah! Na die be that!
pls tell us something

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by nihinlade(m): 10:53am On Oct 14, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

OP

Relax. The same way you're crying when entering their house, is the same way they too will cry when they enter Politicians House.

There really isn't any absolute wealth. Somebody will also shed tears if they enter your selfcon with modern amenities.

The only thing we ask of the FG and SG is to make amenities and social welfare available.

We all can't be ultra rich, but as many as contribute to the economic process deserve good roads, education, health care and security.

This is the best and most sensible comment of the century... You make ultra sense bro!

1 Like

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by angelfallz(m): 10:54am On Oct 14, 2021
Lol it does not work that way. You have no proof that the op is who he says he is, you have no proof that the company in charge of your cleaning has an employee on NL.
Look there is nothing here, this one of the reason NL is a faceless forum.

I even thought maybe you would answer me with something like, I would call an IT expert they would track the op's IP address, find his location find out his name etc. Lol grin

Guy chill

2braithe:

If I were any of the mentioned celebrities and I saw this post.All I need to do is contact my manager to give me the name of the company in charge of my cleaning.That's it!I have no business with OP but his company.I will make sure I replace them.

It doesn't have to be twitter.
If I were a friend to any of them, will I find it difficult to say "Don jazzy,they don cast you for Nairaland oo"?
Even some celebs and people of substance are on Nairaland.I met two but they refused to tell me their moniker.

1 Like

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by NightFood: 10:56am On Oct 14, 2021
You don talk everything
TarOrfeeek:

OP

1 Like

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by tunary(m): 10:58am On Oct 14, 2021
Ndubuisipaul1:
Abeg I don't have enough time to tell long story . But I will make sure I capture some of my experience in Lagos island.

Note : If you have not been to Lagos island please make sure you do before Jesus Christ come.

It's an experience worth having .
I was opportuned to get a job with industrial cleaning company in Lagos . We clean houses of rich men before the they pack in .That was how I entered houses of rich men and celebrities in Lekki, Victoria Island Eko Atlantic etc.

I have entered Don Jazzy house , Ay Comedian, 2 face. Etc. More of non celebrity super rich billionaires.

I cried when I entered one Igbo guy house his name is Frances. I asked God one qestion " Lord why are some people so rich while some people are so poor in the same country"

People reading this comment who are currently in Lagos island will tell you that demon of poverty is no where around Lekki.

Some churches in Lagos island runs on 24 hour electricity . Example house on the rock.
Brethren Some people are enjoying heaven here Earth. Although you can't compare heaven and Earth but some people have unimaginable wealth here in Nigeria .

Am just writing for people who have not been there . If you want to come to Lagos make sure you visit places around Lagos island.

This one go make person dey think now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 14, 2021
humilitypays:

Young people of today are becoming financially smart, thats why you see more of young successful guys. Some make 2 million naira everyday doing legitimate jobs, dont ask me how and nobody should ask me to teach them because such things can be abused by Nigerians and it becomes overcrowded and less lucrative.

In life, work hard, add smartness, find a niche, be consistent and innovative in that particular niche dont be in a hurry to quit, keep grinding and let more and more people know thats what you do, and wait for your time as you pray to God for grace and favour.

I used to think becoming financially rich is kind of mysterious thing, but its not if you find yourself in the right sector at the right time and with the right cycle

I said "MOST" of them.
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by solidmyk(m): 11:02am On Oct 14, 2021
pansophist:
Op making money is not hard, it's just a game if you know how to play it well. There is no secret formula other than start small, then grow. If you have a restaurant, then try to have like five hundred more, then add catering services, home delivery services, cooking courses, etc. Then advertise online, become good in what you do, give customers what they want, and let compound wealth do its magic.

So it's a combination of skills (eg being a cook, designer), and scale (reaching more people). If you're a tailor, put your cloths on jumia, amazon, have a webshop, and just try to get more clients, employ others and grow big. For example Coca-Cola is in most country in the world, that's why they wealthy, because same humans that enjoys coke in USA where it started, will also enjoy it thousand of miles in China. Observe any billionaire, and they got their wealth through skill and reach, and of course letting compounding wealth do its job.

If compound wealth is the only maths you learn in school, you'll be successful. Time rewards everything, not intensity, but time. For example If you plant a seed, if you like, pour hundred gallons of water, fertiliser and expose it to the hottest sun, it needs time to grow. Same with a child, intelligence, and getting a degree, and everything in life. You need time.

This is why most billionaires are old, because they understand this secret, although technology now is leveraging things and young guys are making it big. Most people problem is dedication and still working when it's the money is not coming yet. This is why you hear people say thay time is your greatest asset, and it's true. So pick a niche, try to dominate and be the best at it. And don't ever work for anyone, you're guarantee to be poor thay way.

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by tunary(m): 11:02am On Oct 14, 2021
Sonnobax15:
undecided
Success na the only thing wey God create wey get many friends..

While failure na self-contain lipsrsealed

So I'm not surprised....I've equally seen young men who wouldn't mind spending millions on an olosho while their moms are still selling akara around different streets junction. millionaires and billionaires that cannot spend on their mother are likely ritual money.

Op,no too reason am.....Na the way the life just be be that..
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by emerged01(m): 11:02am On Oct 14, 2021
Otasikwe:
pls tell us something
All I can say the attitude of every Nigerian is not helping matter,especially the youths.
Only people that always have the attention of the youths are religious leaders and celebrities. And they wont tell them the truth because they benefits the system.

My brother na to dey look I dey and pretend say i no see anything.
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Oyin2212(m): 11:02am On Oct 14, 2021
pansophist:
If you're well to do to a reasonable degree and well travelled, you'll see opulence that would never mesmerise you anymore. Just as 3310 Nokia was reigning back then, iPhone 6 now seems like a poor person's phone now. The best houses I've seen was in Russia, you see those Russian billionaires oligarch, only their houses made me said wow, like wow. Even if Jesus tell you say vanity is vanity, you go almost slap am grin

Even at that, I'll tell you for free, that if I give you all those wealth and properties right now, it will get boring really fast. To be happy, you need immaterial things like your goals, family, freedom, health, impact, and more. Those material wealth are temporary excitement. This is well known in psychology as the "hedonistic treadmill".

Always stating facts as usual
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 14, 2021
Ndubuisipaul1:
Abeg I don't have enough time to tell long story . But I will make sure I capture some of my experience in Lagos island.

Note : If you have not been to Lagos island please make sure you do before Jesus Christ come.

It's an experience worth having .
I was opportuned to get a job with industrial cleaning company in Lagos . We clean houses of rich men before the they pack in .That was how I entered houses of rich men and celebrities in Lekki, Victoria Island Eko Atlantic etc.

I have entered Don Jazzy house , Ay Comedian, 2 face. Etc. More of non celebrity super rich billionaires.

I cried when I entered one Igbo guy house his name is Frances. I asked God one qestion " Lord why are some people so rich while some people are so poor in the same country"

People reading this comment who are currently in Lagos island will tell you that demon of poverty is no where around Lekki.

Some churches in Lagos island runs on 24 hour electricity . Example house on the rock.
Brethren Some people are enjoying heaven here Earth. Although you can't compare heaven and Earth but some people have unimaginable wealth here in Nigeria .

Am just writing for people who have not been there . If you want to come to Lagos make sure you visit places around Lagos island.

my brother earth is better than heaven
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 14, 2021
humilitypays:

I said "MOST" of them. Not all.

Yes, your hustle+ God's grace can make you rich. But the rate at which this guys make money is beyond the ordinary hustle.

Anyways, their life. I'm not moved.
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by MyOleSolksjaer: 11:04am On Oct 14, 2021
Guy shut the Bleep up. Not everyone living in Lekki is rich and mind you there are rich billionaires living in Lagos Island and Obalende environs that will buy your so called rich idols of Lekki.
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Oyin2212(m): 11:04am On Oct 14, 2021
pansophist:
Op making money is not hard, it's just a game if you know how to play it well. There is no secret formula other than start small, then grow. If you have a restaurant, then try to have like five hundred more, then add catering services, home delivery services, cooking courses, etc. Then advertise online, become good in what you do, give customers what they want, and let compound wealth do its magic.

So it's a combination of skills (eg being a cook, designer), and scale (reaching more people). If you're a tailor, put your cloths on jumia, amazon, have a webshop, and just try to get more clients, employ others and grow big. For example Coca-Cola is in most country in the world, that's why they wealthy, because same humans that enjoys coke in USA where it started, will also enjoy it thousand of miles in China. Observe any billionaire, and they got their wealth through skill and reach, and of course letting compounding wealth do its job.

If compound wealth is the only maths you learn in school, you'll be successful. Time rewards everything, not intensity, but time. For example If you plant a seed, if you like, pour hundred gallons of water, fertiliser and expose it to the hottest sun, it needs time to grow. Same with a child, intelligence, and getting a degree, and everything in life. You need time.

This is why most billionaires are old, because they understand this secret, although technology now is leveraging things and young guys are making it big. Most people problem is dedication and still working when it's the money is not coming yet. This is why you hear people say thay time is your greatest asset, and it's true. So pick a niche, try to dominate and be the best at it. And don't ever work for anyone, you're guarantee to be poor thay way.

Wow I enjoyed this
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 11:06am On Oct 14, 2021
Whitecoal711:
The thought and question is if they die,which they will eventually do,(vanity),how many are they taking with them,
On that there so called mansion ,how many room do they sleep on,how many bed do they per night
It's not all about my net ,is how happy you are, especially how caring you share

It goes both ways

When you die ' assuming you're poor

ain't you going to leave your poverty behind?

Rich men die and leave their riches behind
Poor men die and leave their poverty behind

Make your choice

1 Like

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by AutoChick4U(f): 11:09am On Oct 14, 2021
Otasikwe:
single mon my ass
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dstv/ Free to Air Satellite tv Stations/ Multi-dwelling Unit Installation / Building Under Construction Collapses In Lekki (Photo) / Best Price On High Quality Tiles:Spain/Italy/China/Nigeria Tiles.(photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.