Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki (79033 Views)

My Landlord Broke Into My Apartment When I Travelled / Here, Is An Opportunity To Share From The Foresight Of Billionaires / Hidden Secrets Of Billionaires In The Real Estate Sector. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 14, 2021
SniperSmurf:

If you go to London you go get mental crisis cheesy

Hehe lol, Me too I wondered ooo that If someone can be terming Slum Lekki a heaven. He will Just enter Comma and die If he Visit Overseas. Truly Nigeria Is a dead end place never to be experienced In ones lifetime. The Poverty Is worst than anything In the World......

2 Likes

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Bignuell(m): 9:37am On Oct 14, 2021
dhiqson:

How's this getting few likes!!!!!
like i don't get, this guy just described something, mehn i don't know the right words to use
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Willie2015: 9:38am On Oct 14, 2021
SocialJustice:
Instead of being definitive, choosing to be rich and having a plan on how to achieve your dreams with time bound milestones, you're praying and hoping for miracle.

This is how Nigerians waste their lives expecting that supernatural breakthrough will fall on their laps.

It s good to have a plan...
Set time bound milestones and get definitive..
But there is a limit you can go with that in life..
It is only heavens that lifts a mortal man up.
For neither from the east, nor from the west,
Nor yet from the south, cometh lifting up.
But God is the judge,
He putteth down one, and lifteth up another. Psalm 75

4 Likes

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by SATANlST: 9:38am On Oct 14, 2021
Ndubuisipaul1:

[s]Some churches in Lagos island runs on 24 hour electricity . Example house on the rock.
[/s]
TYPICAL POOR BASTARD. YOU EVEN SOUND LIKE THE GUY THAT CLEANED MY HOUSE AND WAS ASKING ME FOR PHONE. WHAT IS SPECIAL ABOUT 24HOUR LIGHT

1 Like

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by SATANlST: 9:39am On Oct 14, 2021
madridguy:
Brother Ndubuisi Paul it is not good enough saying what your clients houses looks like on an online forum like this. It is like exposing their privacy and you can be sue for it.

If possible delete the names mentioned.

THE BASTARD EVEN CALLED OUT THEIR NAMES. NA THIS TYPE OF IDOTS I DEY LOCK UP FOR NO REASON
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by iykee101(m): 9:42am On Oct 14, 2021
Ndubuisipaul1:
Abeg I don't have enough time to tell long story . But I will make sure I capture some of my experience in Lagos island.

Note : If you have not been to Lagos island please make sure you do before Jesus Christ come.

It's an experience worth having .
I was opportuned to get a job with industrial cleaning company in Lagos . We clean houses of rich men before the they pack in .That was how I entered houses of rich men and celebrities in Lekki, Victoria Island Eko Atlantic etc.

I have entered Don Jazzy house , Ay Comedian, 2 face. Etc. More of non celebrity super rich billionaires.

I cried when I entered one Igbo guy house his name is Frances. I asked God one qestion " Lord why are some people so rich while some people are so poor in the same country"

People reading this comment who are currently in Lagos island will tell you that demon of poverty is no where around Lekki.

Some churches in Lagos island runs on 24 hour electricity . Example house on the rock.
Brethren Some people are enjoying heaven here Earth. Although you can't compare heaven and Earth but some people have unimaginable wealth here in Nigeria .

Am just writing for people who have not been there . If you want to come to Lagos make sure you visit places around Lagos island.

thats cool please can you help me to get a work in your cleaning company,i need a job please thats my number 08120256736,i will appreciate if you do that for me
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by angelfallz(m): 9:42am On Oct 14, 2021
What about banana Island and Eko Atlantic City?

SmartPolician:

The most expensive place to acquire a property in Nigeria is Ikoyi. I am talking about the cluster. Island pass mainland, oga.
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Ekenem123: 9:44am On Oct 14, 2021
KingDash:
my brother firstly God don't exist, and secondly life is not fair.. those same poor people are better than others.

May God forgive you.[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by AxeofGod(m): 9:45am On Oct 14, 2021
madridguy:
Brother Ndubuisi Paul it is not good enough saying what your clients houses looks like on an online forum like this. It is like exposing their privacy and you can be sue for it.

And you are sure he wasn't paid by them to publicize their state-of-the-art houses?

1 Like

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by sheanzy(m): 9:46am On Oct 14, 2021
pansophist:
Op making money is not hard, it's just a game if you know how to play it well. There is no secret formula other than start small, then grow. If you have a restaurant, then try to have like five hundred more, then add catering services, home delivery services, cooking courses, etc. Then advertise online, become good in what you do, give customers what they want, and let compound wealth do its magic.

So it's a combination of skills (eg being a cook, designer), and scale (reaching more people). If you're a tailor, put your cloths on jumia, amazon, have a webshop, and just try to get more clients, employ others and grow big. For example Coca-Cola is in most country in the world, that's why they wealthy, because same humans that enjoys coke in USA where it started, will also enjoy it thousand of miles in China. Observe any billionaire, and they got their wealth through skill and reach, and of course letting compounding wealth do its job.

If compound wealth is the only maths you learn in school, you'll be successful. Time rewards everything, not intensity, but time. For example If you plant a seed, if you like, pour hundred gallons of water, fertiliser and expose it to the hottest sun, it needs time to grow. Same with a child, intelligence, and getting a degree, and everything in life. You need time.

This is why most billionaires are old, because they understand this secret, although technology now is leveraging things and young guys are making it big. Most people problem is dedication and still working when it's the money is not coming yet. This is why you hear people say thay time is your greatest asset, and it's true. So pick a niche, try to dominate and be the best at it. And don't ever work for anyone, you're guarantee to be poor thay way.

you are just too knowledgeable, one of the best I have seen on social media in general,
where did you get all these knowledge from, I wonder..

7 Likes

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Yankee101: 9:46am On Oct 14, 2021
Wealth dosen't make happy people
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by fintol: 9:48am On Oct 14, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

OP

Relax. The same way you're crying when entering their house, is the same way they too will cry when they enter Politicians House.

What about USA Billionaire and Millionaires houses.

There really isn't any absolute wealth. Somebody will also shed tears if they enter your selfcon with modern amenities.

The only thing we ask of the FG and SG is to make amenities and social welfare available.

We all can't be ultra rich, but as many as contribute to the economic process deserve good roads, education, health care and security.
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Cnach: 9:48am On Oct 14, 2021
hucknall:
Almost all the names he mention ed are public figures. Stop trying to sound unnecessarily woke.
Abeg leave the old papa
I don't even know how God managed to give Africans this kind of brain.
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Sholaco: 9:48am On Oct 14, 2021
Ndubuisipaul1:
Abeg I don't have enough time to tell long story . But I will make sure I capture some of my experience in Lagos island.

Note : If you have not been to Lagos island please make sure you do before Jesus Christ come.

It's an experience worth having .
I was opportuned to get a job with industrial cleaning company in Lagos . We clean houses of rich men before the they pack in .That was how I entered houses of rich men and celebrities in Lekki, Victoria Island Eko Atlantic etc.

I have entered Don Jazzy house , Ay Comedian, 2 face. Etc. More of non celebrity super rich billionaires.

I cried when I entered one Igbo guy house his name is Frances. I asked God one qestion " Lord why are some people so rich while some people are so poor in the same country"

People reading this comment who are currently in Lagos island will tell you that demon of poverty is no where around Lekki.

Some churches in Lagos island runs on 24 hour electricity . Example house on the rock.
Brethren Some people are enjoying heaven here Earth. Although you can't compare heaven and Earth but some people have unimaginable wealth here in Nigeria .

Am just writing for people who have not been there . If you want to come to Lagos make sure you visit places around Lagos island.

Have you been to heaven before and come back? Why would you say one can not compare heaven and earth
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by seyz91(m): 9:51am On Oct 14, 2021
confirm!
Sonnobax15:
undecided
Success na the only thing wey God create wey get many friends..

While failure na self-contain lipsrsealed

So I'm not surprised....I've equally seen young men who wouldn't mind spending millions on an olosho while their moms are still selling akara around different streets junction.

Op,no too reason am.....Na the way the life just be be that..
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by MajorGomwalk(m): 9:52am On Oct 14, 2021
Baba abeg which area you dey live for Lagos? I am looking to relocate by end of the year & for my next accommodation, I put a premium on electricity, water & security.
Thanks

juniorstar:

I dont stay in Lekki but I run on 24hours light too nepa oo..I dont like the sound of Gen..anywhere I hear Gen I move leave the area
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by seyz91(m): 9:53am On Oct 14, 2021
as you don't expect everyone to be rich as well

its even in the bible
."there will always be the poor in the land"
AlhajiBitcoin:
Money dey Nigeria.

It depends on your location and connection.

You don't expect everyone to be poor.
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by SmartPolician: 9:53am On Oct 14, 2021
angelfallz:
What about banana Island and Eko Atlantic City?

Eko Atlantic is still under construction grin
Yes, I classified Banana Island as Ikoyi in my classification. As a matter of fact, that's the most expensive place to acquire a property right now.
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Reeb2244: 9:54am On Oct 14, 2021
Your post no follow.
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by goody2019: 9:55am On Oct 14, 2021
[quote author=care4you post=106716487][/quote]

Are you into fetish activities? - The way you are denying the obvious.
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by 2braithe: 10:01am On Oct 14, 2021
einsteine:

Fallacious argument. Argumentum ad absurdum

Why should he scatter a babalawo's shrine to prove the existence of "spiritual things"? Did the babalawo do anything to him? This kind of argument is a sign that many are devoid of intelligence. There are prizes available for anybody who can prove the existence of JuJu, all you JuJu believers, don't you want money, go prove it and get the money.

Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary proofs. The onus is on those who claim that JuJu exists to prove it, not on the doubters.

You can only know if it exists when it happens to you.
It can't just happen to you out of the blues.
Hence, you need to take an action that will invoke it to happen.

I have seen people get shot at(shirtless and no bulletproof) and the pellets were just falling down.
I see fights where people matchet themselves and there was no single cut.
Only ajebutters does not not believe in black magic.Ask people who came from the streets and they will tell you.
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by SocialJustice: 10:02am On Oct 14, 2021
Willie2015:

It s good to have a plan...
Set time bound milestones and get definitive..
But there is a limit you can go with that in life..
It is only heavens that lifts a mortal man up.
For neither from the east, nor from the west,
Nor yet from the south, cometh lifting up.
But God is the judge,
He putteth down one, and lifteth up another. Psalm 75
All I feel for you is pity. Keep at your way, I hope you succeed.
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 14, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

OP

Relax. The same way you're crying when entering their house, is the same way they too will cry when they enter Politicians House.

What about USA Billionairet and Millionaires houses.

There really isn't any absolute wealth. Somebody will also shed tears if they enter your selfcon with modern amenities.

The only thing we ask of the FG and SG is to make amenities and social welfare available.

We all can't be ultra rich, but as many as contribute to the economic process deserve good roads, education, health care and security.

He will just give up.

Without entering, he will slump and just die!

Is it not all those Lagos house on 3 plots of land!

He feels he has seen it all!

1 Like

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by PAPIJAID(m): 10:04am On Oct 14, 2021
If I have my way, I would have given u the best comment of the year. My peeps lets juat choose a particular lame that is ours and be focused in it jare... We cannot kill ourselves.

What about USA Billionaire and Millionaires houses.

We all can't be ultra rich, but as many as contribute to the economic process deserve good roads, education, health care and security.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by ezebunafo(m): 10:07am On Oct 14, 2021
Exactly he even mention the company he works for small time now ,bloggers go hijack am
madridguy:

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by 2braithe: 10:09am On Oct 14, 2021
angelfallz:
What is the name of his company?
What is the op's name?
You think say na twitter you dey?

If I were any of the mentioned celebrities and I saw this post.All I need to do is contact my manager to give me the name of the company in charge of my cleaning.That's it!I have no business with OP but his company.I will make sure I replace them.

It doesn't have to be twitter.
If I were a friend to any of them, will I find it difficult to say "Don jazzy,they don cast you for Nairaland oo"?
Even some celebs and people of substance are on Nairaland.I met two but they refused to tell me their moniker.
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Smartlight(m): 10:11am On Oct 14, 2021
I don't think you are in Africa.[quote author=care4you post=106716487][/quote]
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by SOAG(m): 10:12am On Oct 14, 2021
Bro please I have been jobless and very ready to learn this your trade. Phone/WhatsApp 0. 81 three 0 54 two 5 4 six�

humilitypays:
Not all are into shady deals.

Young people of today are becoming financially smart, thats why you see more of young successful guys. Some make 2 million naira everyday doing legitimate jobs, dont ask me how and nobody should ask me to teach them because such things can be abused by Nigerians and it becomes overcrowded and less lucrative.

In life, work hard, add smartness, find a niche, be consistent and innovative in that particular niche dont be in a hurry to quit, keep grinding and let more and more people know thats what you do, and wait for your time as you pray to God for grace and favour.

I used to think becoming financially rich is kind of mysterious thing, but its not if you find yourself in the right sector at the right time and with the right cycle
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Angelfrost(m): 10:13am On Oct 14, 2021
2braithe:

Until dem sue your company which will inturn dismiss you workers, your eyes go clear.
If you be uber driver now, you dey safe.
You are an employee and you are yarning this.

If I were any of those names you mentioned,I already know the cleaning company like that.

What names??! AY, Tuface, etc??!

The very same names who do nothing but show-off every thing of value to them??!

Maybe you have never been to Instagram! Lol!!!

His company and staff will be just fine even if he did this non-discreetly on Facebook or Instagram!!!... Showbiz people live for such expose!!! So, you and your ilk should come off that high horse for now! grin

1 Like

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Angelfrost(m): 10:16am On Oct 14, 2021
2braithe:

If I were any of the mentioned celebrities and I saw this post.All I need to do is contact my manager to give me the name of the company in charge of my cleaning.That's it!I have no business with OP but his company.I will make sure I replace them.

It doesn't have to be twitter.
If I were a friend to any of them, will I find it difficult to say "Don jazzy,they don cast you for Nairaland oo"?
Even some celebs and people of substance are on Nairaland.I met two but they refused to tell me their moniker.

If you were one of those celebrities or even remotely related to them, you won't mind a bit... Why??! Cause that's exactly what you do on your own: Showing off your wealth!

It's called "Showbiz" for a reason!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Stevyne: 10:16am On Oct 14, 2021
Adek15:

@op. I'm into real estate. I can assure you, Lekki is for poor people compared to ikoyi.
Hmm some how true sha
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by pansophist(m): 10:17am On Oct 14, 2021
If you're well to do to a reasonable degree and well travelled, you'll see opulence that would never mesmerise you anymore.

Just as 3310 Nokia was reigning back then, iPhone 6 now seems like a poor person's phone now.

The best houses I've seen was in Russia, you see those Russian billionaires oligarch, only their houses made me said wow, like wow. Even if Jesus tell you say vanity is vanity, you go almost slap am grin

Even at that, I'll tell you for free, that if I give you all those wealth and properties right now, it will get boring really fast.

To be happy, you need immaterial things like your goals, family, freedom, health, impact, and more. Those material wealth are temporary excitement.

This is well known in psychology as the "hedonistic treadmill".

34 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dstv/ Free to Air Satellite tv Stations/ Multi-dwelling Unit Installation / Building Under Construction Collapses In Lekki (Photo) / Best Price On High Quality Tiles:Spain/Italy/China/Nigeria Tiles.(photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.