Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (photos) (10757 Views)

MEN! Never You Trust A Woman Even If She's Your Wife. / MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (Photos) / This Female Barber Good Die (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 6:36pm On Oct 14, 2021
Abbysmile:
i feel I should correct this,

It is not in a lady nature to cry, just that some ladies has misuse it and it is both ways(man and woman) any one of them can fool the next gender
the quote made it clear.

No lady can fool me now, speaking from experience.
Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (photos) by Smartb0y: 6:37pm On Oct 14, 2021
adajid209:
No offend intended, my opinion thou and you've yours too Man.
well if you're indeed "woke" then i applaud you
Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:37pm On Oct 14, 2021
Totilopussylick:
the quote made it clear.

No lady can fool me now, speaking from experience.
Do us the liberty of sharing with us king!
Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 6:40pm On Oct 14, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Do us the liberty of sharing with us king!
that'll be another day lipsrsealed.
Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:41pm On Oct 14, 2021
Totilopussylick:
that'll be another day lipsrsealed.
Go at your own pace, no problem!
Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:42pm On Oct 14, 2021
Hintona:

Oh please cut the bullshit, I'm over 20.

I will not let you bully me.

I'll continue reporting all the hate threads here.
Why are you lying? you should be around 18 or thereabouts. and kindly get off this thread, if you like report, the mods will never do anything, the OP has the liberty to create whatever threads he wants to and we are behind him.

You are probably too small to stop this movement, ask all the females before you. men must surely wake up and realized how messed up and manipulative most of you females are

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (photos) by Hintona(f): 6:42pm On Oct 14, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Normally i would say a 20 years old lady is equal to a 15 years old boy but in this case, damn this biittch is equivalent to a 5 years old infant boy! undecided

Why do you avoid mentioning women. Are you scared of us?

Besides if we both take an IQ test, I don't think yours will be more than 60. What kind of 'intelligent' person creates only hate threads against women
Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 6:42pm On Oct 14, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Go at your own pace, no problem!
I wouldn't mind if you can share yours sad.
Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:44pm On Oct 14, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Why are you lying? you should be around 18 or thereabouts. and kindly get off this thread, if you like report, the mods will never do anything, the OP has the liberty to create whatever threads he wants to and we are behind him.

You are probably too small to stop this movement, ask all the females before you. men must surely wake up and realized how messed up and manipulative most of you females are
This really got to me, thank you brother, maybe i'm not alone afterall.
Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:46pm On Oct 14, 2021
Totilopussylick:
I wouldn't mind if you can share yours sad.
grin I have shared a whole lot and i will continue sharing! Check my threads, and read to your satisfaction.
Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:46pm On Oct 14, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Normally i would say a 20 years old lady is equal to a 15 years old boy but in this case, damn this biittch is equivalent to a 5 years old infant boy! undecided
I will advise you ignore her completely, she will get tired eventually.

no Vaginarian can stop the truth, no matter what

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (photos) by Smartb0y: 6:47pm On Oct 14, 2021
Hintona:

Why do you avoid mentioning women. Are you scared of us?
why do you avoid mentioning me hintona,are you scared of me??

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:47pm On Oct 14, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
I will advise you ignore her completely, she will get tired eventually.

no Vaginarian can stop the truth, no matter what
NONE OF THEM!
Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:48pm On Oct 14, 2021
Smartb0y:
grin
Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (photos) by Hintona(f): 6:49pm On Oct 14, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:

I'm not lying.

At least he should do it with less venom. Ubunja did his like an intelligent person and went away, this one is behaving uncultured and it's disgusting.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (photos) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 14, 2021
Haylel:

You are right. As you see, I aimed my rifle at the agent, never shot any shot at the message.

Doesn't change d fact that he is a simp. His messages also, although having a bag of truth in them also sometimes come laced with poisonous powder. It's healthy only for those who already know their onion and have a badge in filtering stones from rice.
You're verry verry intenlligent.
Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (photos) by Hintona(f): 6:50pm On Oct 14, 2021
Smartb0y:

Why would I be

And why did you follow me though
Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (photos) by Smartb0y: 6:52pm On Oct 14, 2021
Hintona:

Why would I be
And why did you follow me though
should i unfollow you??
Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 6:53pm On Oct 14, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
grin I have shared a whole lot and i will continue sharing! Check my threads, and read to your satisfaction.
is alright.
Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (photos) by Hintona(f): 6:54pm On Oct 14, 2021
Smartb0y:
should i unfollow you??

That's your concern. It doesn't affect me in any way.
Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:58pm On Oct 14, 2021
Totilopussylick:
is alright.
smiley
Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 14, 2021
Haylel:

1. It's a faceless forum, but it's not wise to pay attention only to the message.

2. He can put himself to the test, let's see if he is a simp or not. Validity? No, it doesn't contribute to the validity of his write up. I am telling him to go find help.

3. His message is an embodiment of his hate and bitterness, of which he has one time admitted himself. He just found an umbrella of people who share similar route, thus giving him that sense of "I belong to the woke ones".

4. Only for those who know for sure if a color is black or white when they see one.
If a naive 17 year old comes on Nairaland and follow this kid's write up, his whole life may be messed up as a result.

1. Haha!!! I laugh in Hong Kong
In this forum, the only thing you see is people's opinion ((message)) and the PICTURE THEY PAINT OF THEMSELVES ((messenger)), and the picture they paint of themselves usually is FALSE!! So do you think a wise person should pay attention to what is most likely to be false or what is clearly true??

2. Nooooo...
Oga this is not about him!!! The man knows what he is already, so there's no point putting him to the test, the question is...
How did YOU arrive at the conclusion that he's a simp??

And I didn't see any place where the OP asked for your help, abi did he send you a private dm?? OP come and answer this one o

3. Yes you're right, his messages sometimes reeks of hate and bitterness, but if you're honest...like really honest, then you'll admit that admist this hate and bitterness, there's an element of truth in what he says...and as a smart young man (which I sincerely believe you are from your response), why can't you filter the sense and throw the rest away??

4. My dear, the OP is only responsible for his post, whatever the reader chooses to do with the post is NON OF THE OP'S BUSINESS!!!

And besides is it only the OP's post that has the power to corrupt a "naive 17year old"? The internet and other people's post can also corrupt people, but I don't see you attacking them this much...are you such you don't have a personal vendetta with the OP?? Abi are his words pinching so much nerves that it has built in you so much "hatred and bitterness", that you can't help but vent out?? I think it's you we need to put to the test sir?? Not the OP

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (photos) by Bunmhi(f): 6:59pm On Oct 14, 2021
Smartb0y:
you wouldn't have commented if you didn't feel so butthurt.
He's only exposing your "kind" and you know it!!
You sound dumb than you look. Keep on getting brainwashed.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:00pm On Oct 14, 2021
I will like to come here.

The reason why I don't comment much here due to me not being so much Red piller per say kind of guy. I took the pill and use it as a filter.

Why I am writing this is because I am not much of on a campaign against women if it comes out like that.

I actually use the knowledge as a filter. So I have qualities to keep me safe.

The Reward Principle is one of them. - TRP.

The Reverse Simp - TRS.

I will explain further. You see those Simp qualities we are fighting against. I look for that in a woman. However, not too obsessive.

I will give you an instance. This happened last month.

I was walking around my office thinking of what to do for the weekend when I got a call. It was a woman on the line. She said my fiancee gave her my number and invited me to a shop in a busy area.

I went there and it was a suit shop and she made a payment for me to pick a particular grade of a suit.

It cost her N70,000. Almost her whole salary. I got the suit and the sales lady says, You are lucky.

What I am saying is that I believe there are good women out there but many are manipulative. I became harsh and brutal with tolerating rubbish from women until I landed on one I believe fits my needs.

There are many things she does which would seem simpish for a man but I find it adorable.

I want guys out here to learn the Red Pill lessons but don't turn the knowledge into outright hatred.

I advise you to use it the same way I did, a filter to find a woman that makes you feel complete.

I will like to know TheGidRedpiller's take on this.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (photos) by Smartb0y: 7:00pm On Oct 14, 2021
Hintona:

That's your concern. It doesn't affect me in any way.
well if i'll be getting banned soon,(ALL THANKS TO YOU(YOUR HIGHNESS) i guess it doesn't matter.
well for the main time before i join my fore-fathers,i want to keep an eye on you hehehe.
Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (photos) by Haylel: 7:01pm On Oct 14, 2021
Favfables:

Okay.
Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (photos) by Smartb0y: 7:04pm On Oct 14, 2021
Bunmhi:

You sound dumb than you look. Keep on getting brainwashed.
you're the one brain washing men.
and stop stalking me already.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 14, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Thank you, so much.

No wahala OP...
Your words are very harsh and reeks of old hurts ((no offense)), but I can still truth in them and as long as there's truth ((no matter how little it maybe)) I would continue to stand by it...
Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (photos) by Bunmhi(f): 7:06pm On Oct 14, 2021
Smartb0y:
you're the one brain washing men.
and stop stalking me already.
Who's stalking you? Gettat
Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (photos) by Smartb0y: 7:11pm On Oct 14, 2021
Bunmhi:
than you look.
Your words not mine. STOP STALKING ME!!
Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:16pm On Oct 14, 2021
Favfables:

No wahala OP...
Your words are very harsh and reeks of old hurts ((no offense)), but I can still truth in them and as long as there's truth ((no matter how little it maybe)) I would continue to stand by it...
I earnestly pray for people like you, men who can look past all this anger i portray and actually filter my messages, thank you man!
Re: MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:18pm On Oct 14, 2021
For the second time, men read TheGoodJoe's Comment on this part of the thread and digest it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

8 Ways Ladies Maltreat Their Boyfriends When They Start Seeing A Richer Guy / Meet The Biggest Loser In The Just Concluded BBNAIJA / How To Ask A Lady(girl) Out.. Very Simple Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.