Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,117 members, 7,828,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

See Video: Another Gym Instructor Captured Massaging Someone’s Wife Causes Confu - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Video: Another Gym Instructor Captured Massaging Someone’s Wife Causes Confu (3483 Views)

Man Massaging A Curvy N@ked Woman Spark Outrage, Got People Talking / Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym / Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Video: Another Gym Instructor Captured Massaging Someone’s Wife Causes Confu by lolly61: 5:18pm On Oct 14, 2021
Various netizens suggested it’s indecent and degenerate if these ladies who go to them are hitched or in any event, seeing somebody.

As a rule, the outbursts, seem they are not moved and induced at this point rather they are based on achieving the work more.

At any rate, in a video speedy streaming on Instagram, a Gym Instructor was recorded plying a proportional lady in bed with all energy.

Watch the video and read more here:
https://news.payperlez.com/index.php/2021/10/14/see-video-another-gym-instructor-captured-massaging-someones-wife-causes-confusion/

Re: See Video: Another Gym Instructor Captured Massaging Someone’s Wife Causes Confu by lolly61: 5:19pm On Oct 14, 2021
Na waa oo
Re: See Video: Another Gym Instructor Captured Massaging Someone’s Wife Causes Confu by EmekaBlue(m): 5:46pm On Oct 14, 2021
So romantic

Judging by the pic
Re: See Video: Another Gym Instructor Captured Massaging Someone’s Wife Causes Confu by Help2020: 9:53am On Oct 15, 2021
This is massage therapist, not gym instructor.
Re: See Video: Another Gym Instructor Captured Massaging Someone’s Wife Causes Confu by Uzomarrr123: 9:58am On Oct 15, 2021
Help2020:
This is massage therapist, not gym instructor.
Bro ,how are you feeling now ,how’s your health concerning that diarrhea issue

I’m going thru hell now embarassed
Re: See Video: Another Gym Instructor Captured Massaging Someone’s Wife Causes Confu by Help2020: 10:08am On Oct 15, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

Bro ,how are you feeling now ,how’s your health concerning that diarrhea issue

I’m going thru hell now embarassed
I don't know if you were the one I instructed to buy some stem cell product..Well you can buy the one below. It will address the root of that diarrhea. It's will also address other health challenges you don't even know you have.

Re: See Video: Another Gym Instructor Captured Massaging Someone’s Wife Causes Confu by Uzomarrr123: 10:13am On Oct 15, 2021
Help2020:

I don't know if you were the one I instructed to buy some stem cell product..Well you can buy the one below. It will address the root of that diarrhea. It's will also address other health challenges you don't even know you have.
That my WhatsApp

Please,let’s talk there if you can
Would really appreciate

I also can’t see the picture clearly ,that y I wanna opt for WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

Lady Happily Flaunts ‘romantic’ Boyfriend Washing Her Underwear (video) / Ladies How Do U Feel When Ur Male Neighbour Is Showing U His Deek Or Nude / Girls, If You Plan To Play Game With Your Mate Avoid Dating Smart Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.