Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore (46411 Views)

Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by solidmyk(m): 12:39pm On Oct 15, 2021
Creativeace:
First of all i aint no simp and never will be, i have always been a person that respects myself a lot before men and women, but everything escalated when i encountered the redpill.

I was 19 when i was exposed to TRP, out of academic and hustling stress i started reading threads on nairaland and i no time as a lover of knowledge became hooked on ubunja's miseducations and after practising TRP for two years going now, i cant really say it has won me favour in the eyes of people, especially women.

I broke up with the first and only girlfriend ive had, because i changed drastically over night because i was high on the pill, my circle of guys started leaving me out cos i suddenly became the odd one out.

Girls started giving me attitude, cos i reduced the attention i gave out, so i decided to take it to the extreme and went all out ignoring all of them.

Lets cut the story short, am toxic, alone, with no female attention to validate my ego, so i decided to fuel my ego some other way, by making money... typing

Op Trp isn't the one responsible for you being inconclusive, The problem is that you still find yourself holding on to past societal conditioning which is fvcking up your brain.

For every lesson learnt that's must always be changes but facts shows that you never gave way for change which is constant, that's why you got messed up.
Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by fuckaholic25(f): 12:41pm On Oct 15, 2021
Na u wey take redpill go vomit am or e go continue dey choke u!!! Nonsense

1 Like

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Ghostnick: 12:43pm On Oct 15, 2021
Chill and enjoy this leaked video come and thank me later

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HY21qm5AEk
Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by seanjy4konji: 12:44pm On Oct 15, 2021
Hoeloshi says he has not hugged a woman in months...

They don use toto water swear for this one...

No go make money...deh reason vagina people....

A;; of them are useless if you aint worth shit yourself...you better get money and be on the upper hand before then hang your woman like GOTV antenna...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Blackmiserable(m): 12:45pm On Oct 15, 2021
DeipTruth:

No woman was designed to see men as the prize. Where do you guys even get this. Disappointed though.

Women will respect, honor, and submit when you treat her as the prize and continue chasing her even after marriage.

As a man making it is very important because this will enhance and polish the respect she has for you that's what men sees as love.

Get your head out of the cloud cause no woman was ever designed to see men as the price.

You can study your parents.

No woman was designed to see men as the price?

Okay, let's talk about being the prize. What does it mean in this context?

Cc:@Hyerin
Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by zexy2030(m): 12:47pm On Oct 15, 2021
Beebah2000:
if u no wan see my wahala again just deactivate your account tongue tongue tongue
I no deactivate, na sell i won sell am, u go buy?
Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Coldburn(m): 12:49pm On Oct 15, 2021
Op I don't know about you, for me, the red pill has always been about self development and improvement since taking the pill my whole world has changed for the better, I got in better shape"I look like a freaking Greek GOD" with that came a total change in mindset. I got more confident and set boundaries. Validation almost means nothing to me these days. even guys dey tell me say them like the way I dey carry my self , I no send any girl papa if you no get use to me I discharge no time for irrelevant nonsense.i Have goals to achieve

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by VULCAN(m): 12:49pm On Oct 15, 2021
The thread is filled with feminists and white Knights.

They are salivating over his errors.

OP. You took a few wrong turns along the way. That does not mean you will not get to your destination.

Kindly watch Coach Red Pill on YouTube and try to watch Dr. Jordan Petersen on YouTube as well. If you can dedicate 3 months to listening to these two men you will be very well grounded and able to navigate this world much better.

Pls note. Dr. Petersen isn't really a redpiller but a man who truly understands and is able to remind us what it entails to be A Man. Feminists hate him for that. He is exceptionally brilliant and each time he is interviewed and attacked by feminists he destroys them with his logic.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Akuruoulo(m): 12:52pm On Oct 15, 2021
debbydams:
exactly
What is exactly?
Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 15, 2021
Smartb0y:

Damn,you do know how to put up a good show haha.
your write up inspired me,im going to create a thread,i'll mention you once im done.
i can only say thank you cuz it'll make the simps forth-coming to see the truth ,at least most of it anyway.

You asked for a civil conversation, I gave you just that yet you deleted my post because there's no time for you to scurry for regurgitated talking points in bid to counter my reply.

There's literally no point in making a thread. If you couldn't give proof or nullify my points by specifically responding to me then I doubt a thread will do much justice except for the reason of ulterior motive in that, a horde of redpillers come to your aid so you can feel right by the majority agreeing.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by sharone21(f): 12:53pm On Oct 15, 2021
Come does it mean Redpillers who hate women don't sleep with women, abi dem don throway their urge ( and over urge as men have more sexual urge and drive than women)?...I laugh in Spanish.

A hustler who wants to make it faster in life no supposed get time for nonsense movements- Feminism or Redpilling...

Right here in Nairaland, do yourself a favour by being flexible and teachable... All these movements, na later the practitioners will see the damage they have done to themselves.

Redpilling makes naturally unromantic African man to be more repulsive to women... Op u are right, don't allow anyone win back your heart to foolish, childish, hateful movements that abuses women's femininity and capability to think intellectually.

God did not create man and woman to compete with each other in an unhealthy way rather to partner with each other for progress personally, in the family and nation.

Let us not deviate from how God created us( uniquely) as the physical strength men have which women may not have is exhibited in her being strong within and can withstand pain more( even live longer despite wear and tear of child birth and work as many women are even bread winners in their homes[quote][/quote]).

Me sha, I cannot hate any man or woman but rather to learn from each and progress with such knowledge.

May what Op wrote be the beginning of a change in mindset and attitude for many converts to Redpilling and for newbies who may want to be showing interest in what they know know the head and tail of... I sha can't be misled by anyone( male/ female).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 15, 2021
zexy2030:

I no deactivate, na sell i won sell am, u go buy?
no undecided
Wetin I wan use your account do sef?? tongue
Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by razzydoo(m): 12:57pm On Oct 15, 2021
Comprehension issues. No wonder American and Canadian universities ask us to write GRE and IELTS before coming over. The red pill is a countermeasure against destructive feminine tendencies. But then again, age is very important to understanding things.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Smartb0y: 1:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
Hyerin:

You asked for a civil conversation, I gave you just that yet you deleted my post because there's no time for you to scurry for regurgitated talking points in bid to counter my reply.

There's literally no point in making a thread. If you couldn't give proof or nullify my points by specifically responding to me then I doubt a thread will do much justice except for the reason of ulterior motive in that, a horde of redpillers come to your aid so you can feel right by the majority agreeing.
EVERYONE MUST SEE IT HAHAHA .
Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Digmygold: 1:02pm On Oct 15, 2021
You ended up exactly like Ubunja wanted you to. You ended up frustrated and lonely. Ubunja is one lonely, frustrated, old, toxic divorcee who came on Nairaland hoping to destroy young men so they can end up frustrated like he is.. You are still young and can retrace your steps and make a better future for yourself instead of ending your life like that ofyour metusellah, frustrated, gay, poor, divorced and bitter online mentor. The trash he writes online, he will never dish to his own son. I however know that his son will feed from.his poison and end up a worse person than he is. That would be Karma playing its course.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by solidmyk(m): 1:04pm On Oct 15, 2021
sharone21:
Come does it mean Redpillers who hate women don't sleep with women, abi dem don throway their urge ( and over urge as men have more sexual urge and drive than women)?...I laugh in Spanish.

A hustler who wants to make it faster in life no supposed get time for nonsense movements- Feminism or Redpilling...

Right here in Nairaland, do yourself a favour by being flexible and teachable... All these movements, na later the practitioners will see the damage they have done to themselves.

Redpilling makes naturally unromantic African man to be more repulsive to women... Op u are right, don't allow anyone win back your heart to foolish, childish, hateful movements that abuses women's femininity and capability to think intellectually.

God did not create man and woman to compete with each other in an unhealthy way rather to partner with each other for progress personally, in the family and nation.

Let us not deviate from how God created us( uniquely) as the physical strength men have which women may not have is exhibited in her being strong within and can withstand pain more( even live longer despite wear and tear of child birth and work as many women are even bread winners in their homes).

Me sha, I cannot hate any man or woman but rather to learn from each and progress with such knowledge.

May what Op wrote be the beginning of a change in mindset and attitude for many converts to Redpilling and for newbies who may want to be showing interest in what they know know the head and tail of... I sha can't be misled by anyone( male/ female).

This is where I always have issues with y'all with lil or no knowledge of the Redpill.
Based on your claims redpill teaches to hate the female gender right can you be specific which of the teachings?

You claimed it also deviate one from God's creation
So you mean it's bad to be aware of people's manipulation
Y'all just go around spitting rubbish upandan

3 Likes

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 15, 2021
Starzo:

why do you and your likes peg men as rapists/potential rapists??

If the shoe doesn't fit then I see no reason why anyone should be worked up over that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by jimb(m): 1:07pm On Oct 15, 2021
add weed, e go make brain
Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Starzo: 1:08pm On Oct 15, 2021
Hyerin:

If the shoe doesn't fit then I see no reason why anyone should be worked up over that
Take your own advice. Its good for you.
Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by zexy2030(m): 1:11pm On Oct 15, 2021
Beebah2000:
no undecided
Wetin I wan use your account do sef?? tongue
Werey, ko shi e lo jo...
Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Atticusxsz(m): 1:12pm On Oct 15, 2021
Illumined9933:
The redpill should help you live happily by yourself, until you find a woman who WANTS to be in your life.

So, I'd advise you stay on those hustles that would improve your life,and at the same time talk to women you like. The right woman who is desirous of you will at some point be in your life.

This woman will break her rules for you, she will give you one hundred. I'm closing in on 30, and I tell you - It is better to be by yourself than be with a woman who doesn't see you as the prize.

So much wisdom.
Na man you be... no cap. cool

1 Like

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 15, 2021
Smartb0y:
EVERYONE MUST SEE IT HAHAHA .

Okay
Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 15, 2021
Starzo:

Take your own advice. Its good for you.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Kobojunkie: 1:14pm On Oct 15, 2021
MNDY:
OP, it's that same Redpill that is helping me to man up and face any girl with great courage.

Back when I was a Simp, I go dey fear girls, to face a girl na war. But now, I can face and get any girl I want. If she embarasses me or reject my advances, no big deal, I go for another. All because REDPILL made me become very free.
nah! What you describe sounds more like struggle with low self-esteem or low self-confidence! undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by AfroKnight: 1:18pm On Oct 15, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
You are still not getting it??

I should be the one asking that.
Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by sharone21(f): 1:19pm On Oct 15, 2021
solidmyk:

This is where I always have issues with y'all with lil or no knowledge of the Redpill.
Based on your claims redpill teaches to hate the female gender right can you be specific which of the teachings?

You claimed it also deviate one from God's creation
So you mean it's bad to be aware of people's manipulation
Y'all just go around spitting rubbish upandan

The only person typing rubbish and spewing nonsense is YOU.

At this stage in life, I cannot allow any nonsense movement mess up with my mind and head as I need a clear mind and head to make headway in life through divine connections God bring my way as 'our helper no get gender'.....

Bitterness due to previous heartbreak and displaying unruly behaviour to ladies online and offline will only make u quickly self destruct.

Women sef wen more men don jilt no come Nairaland behaving like cry babies like many Redpillers on threads, looking for any available opportunity to bash ladies, even ladies wen no be their mate in anyway.

Una wen hate Naija girls, hope say the virgin oyibo una want to embrace can tolerate una redpilling because na gun go end am( lol).

I rest my case.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Jman06(m): 1:19pm On Oct 15, 2021
Ndidi2:
ok naw
I bet u when time reach urge for marriage will come naturally.
Body go tell u..
You don't even know how old I am. I have seen so many things in this life that I have come to realize that marriage holds no benefit for men.

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by KingDash: 1:20pm On Oct 15, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin gbammmmmmmm. Na online we take dey package am..But for real life,we be confirmed SIMPS grin
you need flogging... useless simp.

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by hayoholla(m): 1:21pm On Oct 15, 2021
When love fever hit you, even taking the redpill won't be enough to cure it grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by mastermaestro(m): 1:21pm On Oct 15, 2021
Illumined9933:
The redpill should help you live happily by yourself, until you find a woman who WANTS to be in your life.

So, I'd advise you stay on those hustles that would improve your life,and at the same time talk to women you like. The right woman who is desirous of you will at some point be in your life.

This woman will break her rules for you, she will give you one hundred. I'm closing in on 30, and I tell you - It is better to be by yourself than be with a woman who doesn't see you as the prize.

Last last, you will end up gasping for breath under the bottom one joyless lady. Just keep the illusion going. It's an ego boosting ride for your kind. sad

By the way, I can't remember when men were ever the 'prize' in the love mix. sad
Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Jman06(m): 1:21pm On Oct 15, 2021
YelloweWest:

Your mom will leave u.
Your nieces and nephews will find a life of their own.
You be left alone.
I assure you that I'll be fine
Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by cococandy(f): 1:27pm On Oct 15, 2021
weedmanlive:
OP also note that if you apply the red pill appropriately women would attract themselves to you.
They'll hate you and become more obsessed with hating you when you still don't give a Bleep about their hate.
The day you become nice to them, that perspective easily changes.
But proper application attracts women. Check how ladies rush into the post of the gidredpiller post. Check his birthday post and see how ladies were rushing to comment and mock them.
Trust me those ladies are obsessed with seeing the realest hero.
see mental gymnastics

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? / “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says / Some Men Need To Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.