Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore (46285 Views)

Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Oblongata: 12:10pm On Oct 15, 2021
@ubunja come and carry your sheep o, this one done wan dey escape

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Starzo: 12:11pm On Oct 15, 2021
I can my balls the person who created this thread is bitter frustrated feminist trying to stop the momentum of the redpill movement cuz they know it's the one thing that will eventually crush their evil feminist train.

You failed woefully

7 Likes

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by mikmash(m): 12:12pm On Oct 15, 2021
OdefaGirl:

WHAT!!! You crushed him grin grin grin. Wish you mentioned him grin

A lot weren't impressed when the saw the mosdii the snake killer.

It was like na the guy be this

3 Likes

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by zubimete(f): 12:12pm On Oct 15, 2021
Nemesis0147:
The other guy that use to shout Nigeria girls are useless up and down...I came across one of his thread where he killed a snake.
D guy still dy village dy hunt for snakes and he is here shouting up and down.
Time wey dy suppose use work on their self...they will be bashing women,,forming hard guy and na their mumsy still they feed them!
You've won nairaland comment of the year. Product of good upbringing.

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by greypencils: 12:14pm On Oct 15, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I don't understand. So does a redpiller bang girls at all? lipsrsealed
They do, prostitutes.
Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Starzo: 12:14pm On Oct 15, 2021
Mercychen:
E don red for this one.

This is what happens when you chose to change the natural law and order of things. It will backfire!

Now, imagine what it will take or cost you to regain your friendship and closeness back with those you've lost or chased away with your redpill attitude. Something that could have been avoided.

I always view this redpillers as men who have been starved of the female attention hence making them resolve to redpill as a way of consoling themselves.

Martinez, how far?

then what do you think of the feminists?

1 Like

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Smartb0y: 12:15pm On Oct 15, 2021
Jman06:
And you have just displayed your daftness by not following my conversation on this thread before mentioning me.

A red pilled brother was about to lose track and fall back into the shenanigans of vagina people, therefore I had to come to his rescue to help him maintain track. It is my responsibility to help as many guys as possible who are willing to break free from shackles of vagina people and embrace his masculinity.

No more simping
a simp cannot be reasoned with,you should know that by now.

4 Likes

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by FanOfMyself: 12:15pm On Oct 15, 2021
Though I don't subscribe to hating on women because there are some few ladies out there who are worth it. But most women deserve to be treated the red pill way so that they won't take you for a ride. Just be guided and don't be too soft while at the same time don't be bitter.
Give little or no attention, focus on your self and family.
Women are manipulative in their nature.

6 Likes

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by KiNg0G: 12:16pm On Oct 15, 2021
Creativeace:
First of all i aint no simp and never will be, i have always been a person that respects myself a lot before men and women, but everything escalated when i encountered the redpill.

I was 19 when i was exposed to TRP, out of academic and hustling stress i started reading threads on nairaland and i no time as a lover of knowledge became hooked on ubunja's miseducations and after practising TRP for two years going now, i cant really say it has won me favour in the eyes of people, especially women.

I broke up with the first and only girlfriend ive had, because i changed drastically over night because i was high on the pill, my circle of guys started leaving me out cos i suddenly became the odd one out.

Girls started giving me attitude, cos i reduced the attention i gave out, so i decided to take it to the extreme and went all out ignoring all of them.

Lets cut the story short, am toxic, alone, with no female attention to validate my ego, so i decided to fuel my ego some other way, by making money... typing

one word, your still a SIMP.

YOU STILL SEEK VALIDATION FROM PEOPLE.
YOU STILL WANT TO IMPRESS WOMEN.

REDPILL DIDN'T TURN YOU THIS WAY..... YOU TURNED ON THE REDPILL.

5 Likes

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by wumi2017(f): 12:16pm On Oct 15, 2021
May God forgive you..I come in peace
Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Starzo: 12:17pm On Oct 15, 2021
MJBOLT:
did anybody tell you not to interact with women or not to hug women undecided
Where Dem dey see all these idiots sef?? undecided
I wonder o

1 Like

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 15, 2021
Smartb0y:
pls answer my question,lets be civilized

Your redpill functions as a cult because you view the NL members who introduced y'all to it as heroes. Is it not? Is Rollo Tomassi not your god? Because yall take his words as gospel truths and you're also obsessed with introducing other males to it. You even said so yourself, you want to free men - even the stubborn simps - from the fictitious chains of manipulation grin that's legit how a cult operates. Preying on the insecure by offering so-called "enlightenment" or "answers" for their predicament. Not to mention, anyone that disagrees; anyone with differing opinions that is not in line with the dominant thought/principles; anyone that wants out of the echo chamber is branded a simp. You throw the word "simp" around to shame men that has done any of the above or all of them to the point it has lost its original meaning.

Now I've given you the answers you oh so desired. I'd love to see you struggle in proving me wrong that red pill isn't a cult.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Moji12(f): 12:18pm On Oct 15, 2021
helinues:
The red pillers and the so called feminists are the most hypocritical people cos they don't practice what they preached

For once I think I would agree with you. When we complain about feminist, they don't that, that nonsense personality is the male version of feminism (red pill) so they fit each other.
Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by EjaikreTheViper(f): 12:18pm On Oct 15, 2021
helinues:
The red pillers and the so called feminists are the most hypocritical people cos they don't practice what they preached

SHUT UP!!!
Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by einsteine(m): 12:19pm On Oct 15, 2021
Na so red pillers take dey turn incel.

You want to Bleep a gender you hate, huh?

1 Like

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:19pm On Oct 15, 2021
Nemesis0147:
The other guy that use to shout Nigeria girls are useless up and down...I came across one of his thread where he killed a snake.
D guy still dy village dy hunt for snakes and he is here shouting up and down.
Time wey dy suppose use work on their self...they will be bashing women,,forming hard guy and na their mumsy still they feed them!

Honestly, just seeing his picture on that thread made me lost all interest to take anyone seriously on this forum.

10 Likes

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Moji12(f): 12:21pm On Oct 15, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

thats what happens when you foolishly/blindly follow a trend that you have no clue about, listening to ignorant children on NL feeding you ignorant rubbish. the movement should simply be ABOUT BEING STRONGER (EMOTIONALLY) WHEN DEALING WITH WOMEN, AND CERTAINLY NOT TO AVOID/DISREGARD/DEMONIZE WOMEN!

You just use the right word there " [/b] ignorant children"[b] smh

1 Like

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Starzo: 12:21pm On Oct 15, 2021
Hyerin:

You guys are so paranoid but if you weren't, how else would you paint women as evil manipulative beings? Smh. Any of your fellow that strays far from the herd or presents another perspective is branded a "simp". Your precious philosophy is no different than a cult (not the Nigerian idea of one).
why do you and your likes peg men as rapists/potential rapists??

4 Likes

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by tyup(m): 12:24pm On Oct 15, 2021
Creativeace:
My whole point is that no matter how much achievements i pursue, am not feeling whole, you cant even begin to imagine the simple things i have deprived myself of, for example, i haven't hugged any woman in 8 months, trust me, which all part of my scheme to morph into an alpha with zero emotions and vulnerabilities towards women, but i seem to have noticed that to really enjoy people, you have to drop your guard a bit...still typing

you simply took it to the extreme bro....redpill simply entails not letting these sluts decide for you, favoring em over ur fellow nigga and always doing their bidding. the Redpill entails standing up to their excesses and putting em in their place when they cross the line. I'm an ardent Redpiller and till date none of these girls dare talk back at me or talk b!tch to me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Vibesking(m): 12:24pm On Oct 15, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

Please educate yourself on feminism. It's not what some Nigerians take it to be.
In Africa, it started as a result of women wanting to end FGM (female genital mutilation), allowing women to get educated, take decisions, end subjugation and maltreatment of women. In Europe and other continents, women wanted rights to vote and do other things.
I can educate anyone on it, it's not the terrible one some ladies think it to be.
Knowledge is pure bliss.

You made some interesting statements.
I've been looking into the subject of social feminism to understand where the concept became thwarted by cancel culture. I'd like to talk more about this. You seem to have an understanding of the subject.
Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by sanpipita(m): 12:25pm On Oct 15, 2021
Mercychen:
E don red for this one.

This is what happens when you chose to change the natural law and order of things. It will backfire!

Now, imagine what it will take or cost you to regain your friendship and closeness back with those you've lost or chased away with your redpill attitude. Something that could have been avoided.

I always view this redpillers as men who have been starved of the female attention hence making them resolve to redpill as a way of consoling themselves.

Martinez, how far?

You can say that again most men turn to red pill for their inability to impose themselves on women or they have gotten unfairly treated by women, some are just insecure too but in the end there's blow back to these things especially they go consuming a lot.

In the end no matter how many women they get their attention or even get into their bed they will still feel miserable because of the level of hate and toxicity they put into these things, people need to let love lead them right

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by usermane(m): 12:26pm On Oct 15, 2021
The Red Pill only works for above average looking guys or guys who are gifted with physical traits that women desire.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Starzo: 12:31pm On Oct 15, 2021
greypencils:
They do, prostitutes.

You just described 85% of Nigerian girls below 28yrs

4 Likes

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Hassanmaye(m): 12:34pm On Oct 15, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin gbammmmmmmm. Na online we take dey package am..But for real life,we be confirmed SIMPS grin
Hahahhahahaha please
Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Ndidi2: 12:34pm On Oct 15, 2021
Jman06:
Op, you're not yet red pilled. When you become red pilled like myself, women would be the least of your worries. You'll not care whether they give you attention or not. In fact, you'll never need a girl's attention to validate your ego like you put it.

As I'm now, I don't care a hoot about women! From the look of things sef, I might never get married and I'll be very fine. I'll make my money not to impress any woman, but to enjoy my life and also take care of my mum, my nephews and nieces. Simple
ok naw
I bet u when time reach urge for marriage will come naturally.
Body go tell u..
Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Hassanmaye(m): 12:34pm On Oct 15, 2021
Smartb0y:
speak for your sorry ass
grin grin
Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Hassanmaye(m): 12:35pm On Oct 15, 2021
doggedfighter:

Hahahahahahaha
So you are happy
Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by UndauntedYOCA(f): 12:36pm On Oct 15, 2021
Vibesking:

You made some interesting statements.
I've been looking into the subject of social feminism to understand where the concept became thwarted by cancel culture. I'd like to talk more about this. You seem to have an understanding of the subject.
Hi, we can have a conversation. Do PM me if you're interested .
I also understand that gender war, hate, painful experiences and sense of entitlement has eaten deep into some people , hence, the cancel culture happening between both genders.
Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Smartb0y: 12:37pm On Oct 15, 2021
Hyerin:

Damn,you do know how to put up a good show haha.
your write up inspired me,im going to create a thread,i'll mention you once im done.
i can only say thank you cuz it'll make the simps forth-coming to see the truth ,at least most of it anyway.
Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Atticusxsz(m): 12:37pm On Oct 15, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin gbammmmmmmm. Na online we take dey package am..But for real life,we be confirmed SIMPS grin

I'm a redpiller with a tad bit of common sense and it's always put me ahead of the inconveniences in life. As 4 you, you're definitely bleeped and a full fledged simp grin

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by Hintona(f): 12:39pm On Oct 15, 2021
Hyerin:

Your redpill functions as a cult because you view the NL members who introduced y'all to it as heroes. Is it not? Is Rollo Tomassi not your god? Because yall take his words as gospel truths and you're also obsessed with introducing other males to it. You even said so yourself, you want to free men - even the stubborn simps - from the fictitious chains of manipulation grin that's legit how a cult operates. Preying on the insecure by offering so-called "enlightenment" or "answers" for their predicament. Not to mention, anyone that disagrees; anyone with differing opinions that is not in line with the dominant thought/principles; anyone that wants out of the echo chamber is branded a simp. You throw the word "simp" around to shame men that has done any of the above or all of them to the point it has lost its original meaning.

Now I've given you the answers you oh so desired. I'd love to see you struggle in proving me wrong that red pill isn't a cult.

You understand how these things really work. I was watching a video on cults in America and this is how they explained it. It's pathetic.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? / Getting Signals From Sister In Law? / End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.