Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) (66027 Views)

D'Banj Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today / Sola Kosoko Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face 43rd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by WhatCanIsay(m): 11:40am On Oct 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
You people are just so funny

Which one be say "Especially in Igbo land"? Are you the one that take the census of there population all over West Africa to know they are more in igboland?

Some of Una just funny grin

My brother is everything a competition? It has reached to the extent of competing with goats too? This has really gone beyond being funny.

Sorry "least especially in Igbo land." I hope this satisfies you.

Thanks and welcome.

1 Like

Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by perdollar(m): 11:41am On Oct 15, 2021
See meat
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Christistruth00: 11:41am On Oct 15, 2021
Those Goats are the Nigerian Dwarf Goat breed

They are a big hit as Pets in the West because of their small Size
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Starz825(m): 11:41am On Oct 15, 2021
Goats...you mean eran iya osogbo...na him dis one dey give preferential treatment
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 11:42am On Oct 15, 2021
Iyaebe:
The only pets I like are goats and sheep.Handsome man with no hit songs, may God pick his call.Men that loves pets are kindhearted.

Person wit 8 grammy awards.
One of the best RnB singer the world has eva seen. Usher wey teens in the 90's nd early 2000 usually imitate nd mime to his songs. Person wey ur almighty Psquare follow copy him style.

U must b mad.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 11:45am On Oct 15, 2021
The goats looks like African goat.
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Xfemt(m): 11:46am On Oct 15, 2021
Iyaebe:
The only pets I like are goats and sheep.Handsome man with no hit songs, may God pick his call..

Re you normal at all
You must be from Mars to say this about usher Raymond

2 Likes

Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by NADFOR: 11:46am On Oct 15, 2021
Iyaebe:
The only pets I like are goats and sheep.Handsome man with no hit songs, may God pick his call.Men that loves pets are kindhearted.
Indomiie generation Lol

2 Likes

Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by ediko5(m): 11:47am On Oct 15, 2021
Iyaebe:

It's either you're less than 18 years or you're not a not normal to say Usher doesn't have a hit song.

Most of his tracks 15 - 20 years ago are still hit track anywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 11:50am On Oct 15, 2021
Xfemt:

Re you normal at all
You must be from Mars to say this about usher Raymond

U they mind the goat? Person wit 8 grammy nd over 20 nominations.

1 Like

Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Ijaya123: 11:51am On Oct 15, 2021
These goats go sweet for asun I swear... grin grin grin
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 11:52am On Oct 15, 2021
ediko5:

It's either you're less than 18 years or you're not a not normal to say Usher doesn't have a hit song.

Most of his tracks 15 - 20 years ago are still hit track anywhere.

8 grammies join.

I still hv almost all his songs in my car's mp3. If i dey travel na the guy songs i dey jam till i reach my destination.

3 Likes

Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Impregnable101: 11:52am On Oct 15, 2021
Iyaebe:
Usher doesn't have a hit song abi? U be real baby

2 Likes

Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by femi4: 11:53am On Oct 15, 2021
Iyaebe:
Indomie generation

2 Likes

Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Cousin9999: 11:53am On Oct 15, 2021
Those goats are happy, well fed, and well cared for -- they would probably be delicious.
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 15, 2021
WhatCanIsay:

My brother is everything a competition? It has reached to the extent of competing with goats too? This has really gone beyond being funny.

Sorry "least especially in Igbo land." I hope this satisfies you.

Thanks and welcome.
There was no need for "especially in Igboland"
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by OdenKelechi(m): 11:55am On Oct 15, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin

he dared to be different.

1 Like

Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Chicky34: 11:56am On Oct 15, 2021
African dwarf goats, very expensive over there...ile ni adiye o ti niyi
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by EgunMogaji2: 11:56am On Oct 15, 2021
Indications of mental ish.
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 11:56am On Oct 15, 2021
Emaprince:
WTF did I just read

usher has no hit song?

You must be below 15yrs to not know who usher is. Dude had lots of hot songs that swept the globe away.

You never heard of "you remind me" ?...which was a global hit and played on every radio stations across Nigeria and the world at large.

Let me not talk about "my way" and "you make me wanna". ..cos that time, your father probably haven't met your mom.

Someone wit 8 grammy awards

2 Likes

Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by UniqueDennis(m): 11:56am On Oct 15, 2021
ObaKlaz:
Indomie generation!

You Remind Me
Nice n Slow
You Got It Bad
Yeah (ft. Ludacris & Lil Jon)
Confessions
My Boo (ft. Alicia Keys)
Moving Mountains
Climax

...and lots more!
In the era when all you needed was REAL TALENT, Usher won and did it all WITHOUT THE INTERNET!

Asin my be small oo, i was just about replying before you helped me out. Usher that significantly buzzed the R & B space wella during the first half of Y2K and even before then.. All these indomie noddles children always yarning dust with confidence..

4 Likes

Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by tesseract: 11:57am On Oct 15, 2021
ObaKlaz:
Indomie generation!

You Remind Me
Nice n Slow
You Got It Bad
Yeah (ft. Ludacris & Lil Jon)
Confessions
My Boo (ft. Alicia Keys)
Moving Mountains
Climax

...and lots more!
In the era when all you needed was REAL TALENT, Usher won and did it all WITHOUT THE INTERNET!
No mind that child. I know she was born in 2005.
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Wealthoptulent(m): 11:58am On Oct 15, 2021
viralmaged:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jU5dsEMNEs

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=414509526706530&id=100044424579797

ELEWURE... USHERING BOTH HUMAN N GOATS � .... ina way of music LIFE, LIFE is BEYOND MUSIC
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Abfinest007(m): 11:59am On Oct 15, 2021
Iyaebe:
huh you said what,that usher has no hit song.let me take u down memory lane .Mrs independent he won Grammy with this song.his mistake and hit song I can go on and on

This dude has many Grammy to his name

1 Like

Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Zico777(m): 11:59am On Oct 15, 2021
Iyaebe:
Guy, no dey yarn wetin u no sabi.

1 Like

Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Kingsleystunner(m): 12:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
EmptyGarden:
Na waste of destiny be this o, those goats know where they belong... Inside pepper soup pot.

Bros calm down �
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by tesseract: 12:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
Iyaebe:
Chai, ignorant and clueless. Now exit the tread for the elders, child. grin

1 Like

Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by eteba(m): 12:03pm On Oct 15, 2021
Hot spicy goat pepper soup on my mind as we speak.....
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by AfriNotesNEWS: 12:06pm On Oct 15, 2021
When he sand hit songs, possible u ar not yet born

Iyaebe:

1 Like

Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Oizee(f): 12:08pm On Oct 15, 2021
Iyaebe:
what are you saying? I'm sure you are just a child.
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 12:11pm On Oct 15, 2021
Lol, he shouldn't try this over here, the goats will all go missing.
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by uvie66: 12:12pm On Oct 15, 2021
Iyaebe:
God don pick your own call ? Aproko.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Five Most Overrated Nigerian Artistes / RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 30th Birthday (Photo) / D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Carrying Their Son (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.