Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG (18076 Views)

Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) / FG Makes COVID-19 Vaccination Compulsory For Civil Servants / Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by Krismas(m): 7:59am On Oct 20, 2021
FreeIgboho:

All that about Bobrisky is marketing, all part of what he/they want you to believe. Again, were you there??
If US election is selection, then what exactly is the aim of the Illuminati?? Because change of party in leadership always bring seismic change in policies. Biden abandoned almost all of Trump's policies : immigration, abortion, trade, isolationist, Islamic, Israeli etc. Is the Illuminati bipolar?
My man, Michelle Obama is 100% female. She has siblings and her mother was alive till recently - there are records and photos of her since she was born and through the years. Stop believing kooky nonsense!
grin The one asking me IF I WAS THERE in Bobrisky case is the same one speaking authoritatively as though he WAS THERE in Mitchell Obama case. U just arguing upside down. U know practically nothing abt d Freemason that’s why u talking so ignorantly. Believe wotever u like, its ur responsibility. Thanks and bye for now
Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by FreeIgboho: 11:39am On Oct 20, 2021
Krismas:
grin The one asking me IF I WAS THERE in Bobrisky case is the same one speaking authoritatively as though he WAS THERE in Mitchell Obama case. U just arguing upside down. U know practically nothing abt d Freemason that’s why u talking so ignorantly. Believe wotever u like, its ur responsibility. Thanks and bye for now

LOL EXACTLY!!! I tricked you into saying it yourself! I told you nothing can be proven conclusively yet you keep selectively demanding conclusive proof. When you are told and you see video of a person taking the vaccine - you'd ask "were you there, how do you know..." etc. So you see, at a point you have to splitting hairs and conclude something is probably true based on circumstantial evidence and common sense. Freemason what?? Basically a fraternity - you can join freemasons if you wish. Nairalander HungerBAD joined Freemasons
Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by franklytrue(m): 9:04pm On Oct 20, 2021
FreeIgboho:

You conspiracy loons, why didn't the all powerful illuminati that controls everything suppress this below that just happened and other adverse vaccine news like it??

Who says illuminati controls everything? Not even satan himself does with all the vaccine mandate to destroy humans. It is God who rules in the affairs of men and allows some things for His purposes.
You have a choice and you have choosen the side you are on but it is the losing side because prophecy must surely be fulfilled [Rev. 13 - No buying or selling without the Mark: digital vaccination certificate = microchip] and the children of perdition will meet their end soon. Come out from among them and stop promoting this evil vaccine that looks good from the outside.

Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by FreeIgboho: 9:09pm On Oct 20, 2021
franklytrue:

Who says illuminati controls everything? Not even satan himself does with all the vaccine mandate to destroy humans. It is God who rules in the affairs of men and allows some things for His purposes.
You have a choice and you have choosen the side you are on but it is the losing side because prophecy must surely be fulfilled [Rev. 13 - No buying or selling without the Mark: digital vaccination certificate = microchip] and the children of perdition will meet their end soon. Come out from among them and stop promoting this evil vaccine that looks good from the outside.

Same evil vaccine that has covid rapidly disappearing from high vaccination countries and things opening up. Compare this year and last in US.
Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by franklytrue(m): 1:23pm On Oct 21, 2021
FreeIgboho:

Same evil vaccine that has covid rapidly disappearing from high vaccination countries and things opening up. Compare this year and last in US.

Covid is dissappearing from highly vaccinated countries or the vaccine is also killing people there? Are you only comparing the US? What about the UK, Israel and others?
A vaccine that does not fully "vaccinate" you against the virus, is that one a vaccine?

This covid and the evil vaccine is just the beginning of the end. There will be no business as usual. "Manufactured" variants will keep springing up to force people to take the vaccine and ultimately the Mark of the beast (Microchip: digital certificate of vaccination and business transaction of the near future).

The world is rounding up. Little wonder why treatment or a cure is not being pushed forward as much as this hastily concocted diabolic vaccine.

Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by FreeIgboho: 2:43pm On Oct 21, 2021
franklytrue:

Covid is dissappearing from highly vaccinated countries or the vaccine is also killing people there? Are you only comparing the US? What about the UK, Israel and others?
A vaccine that does not fully "vaccinate" you against the virus, is that one a vaccine?

This covid and the evil vaccine is just the beginning of the end. There will be no business as usual. "Manufactured" variants will keep springing up to force people to take the vaccine and ultimately the Mark of the beast (Microchip: digital certificate of vaccination and business transaction of the near future).

The world is rounding up. Little wonder why treatment or a cure is not being pushed forward as much as this hastily concocted diabolic vaccine.

You conspiracy loons have no shame. You are posting news from May and hoping no one will notice. This is October! See news from THIS MOMENT below!

But not only that, A PILL IS HAS BEEN DEVELOPED BY MERK THAT HALVES COVID SYMPTOMS! The first such pill. Other more effective cures are in the works. Covid is finished. Science has defeated covid. You kooks should start looking for another conspiracy!

Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by franklytrue(m): 6:42pm On Oct 21, 2021
FreeIgboho:

You conspiracy loons have no shame. You are posting news from May and hoping no one will notice. This is October! See news from THIS MOMENT below!

But not only that, A PILL IS HAS BEEN DEVELOPED BY MERK THAT HALVES COVID SYMPTOMS! The first such pill. Other more effective cures are in the works. Covid is finished. Science has defeated covid. You kooks should start looking for another conspiracy!
O wise one, I thought May and August 2021 that you turned a blind eye to (and now October 2021), was still this year for you asked me to compare this year and last or isn't May and August 2021 still in the year 2021?

Covid is still playing you and all the evil vaccine advocates left and right despite the mass vaccination: from Covid-19 to Covid-21 to Covid-22 and counting, with more "manufactured" variants and then booster shots.

Science has defeated Covid with a pill that halves its symptoms and gives you other adverse ones? I wonder the necessity of booster shots now and again if Covid has been defeated --booster shots to keep one alive a little more or to suppress the effects of the "demon juice" until that particular time it will be unleashed?

Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by susanbuy(f): 8:18pm On Oct 21, 2021
I believe that vaccination should be mandatory for absolutely everyone. And civil servants, if vaccinated, would set a great example for their citizens. And because they are not vaccinated, citizens have doubts and think that they want to kill their own people with the vaccine. So I fully support vaccination and believe that the choice of vaccine should be given to everyone, so that people have some freedom of choice, I myself have used all the sources like usmedlab I found on the Internet for vaccination and I advise you to do so as well.
Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by FreeIgboho: 8:48pm On Oct 21, 2021
franklytrue:

O wise one, I thought May and August 2021 that you turned a blind eye to (and now October 2021), was still this year for you asked me to compare this year and last or isn't May and August 2021 still in the year 2021?

Covid is still playing you and all the evil vaccine advocates left and right despite the mass vaccination: from Covid-19 to Covid-21 to Covid-22 and counting, with more "manufactured" variants and then booster shots.

Science has defeated Covid with a pill that halves its symptoms and gives you other adverse ones? I wonder the necessity of booster shots now and again if Covid has been defeated --booster shots to keep one alive a little more or to suppress the effects of the "demon juice" until that particular time it will be unleashed?

My friend if you can leave youtube for a minute you'll realise covid is just about done.
There are much better pills in the works that will render it treatable.. Read the below

And what happened to you kooks' "every vaccinated person will be dead within 2 year".
Strange, you don't mention that anymore. Same way you no longer mention 5G or Bill Gates or "the test is to spread the virus" etc!

Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by malcom1X: 1:40am On Oct 22, 2021
FreeIgboho:

(Sorry, I was distracted and didn't post the screenshots. Here's the post again)

You conspiracy loons are something else. He was talking about HIV and THE QUOTE IS FROM 1993! See below. The man died in 2019! What did he say between 1993 and 2019??

I believe we've chatted before. I sent you a video of the person saying something and you didn't watch it but you sent me a Reuters fact check. grin

What part of (any virus) do you not understand.

Here is the video again, it's not on YouTube for a reason

https://www.bitchute.com/video/rmO5NcwVsipY
Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by malcom1X: 1:45am On Oct 22, 2021
FreeIgboho:

Drugs that contain ivermectin lolz

https://www.citizensjournal.us/merck-touts-expensive-new-covid-drug-while-dismissing-cheap-ivermectin/
Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by FreeIgboho: 9:02am On Oct 22, 2021
malcom1X:

I believe we've chatted before. I sent you a video of the person saying something and you didn't watch it but you sent me a Reuters fact check. grin

What part of (any virus) do you not understand.

Here is the video again, it's not on YouTube for a reason

https://www.bitchute.com/video/rmO5NcwVsipY

You obviously haven't been following. That argument has been put to rest and you kooks lost as usual.
The man was saying this in 1993; same man died in 2019! Here's part if what I wrote:

This is one of your dumbest posts yet. He said that in 1993, what did he say around 2019 when he died?? - (By which time the test had then been in use for years). All those people testing positive for HIV over those years, how many were false??
Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by FreeIgboho: 9:20am On Oct 22, 2021
malcom1X:

Drugs that contain ivermectin lolz

https://www.citizensjournal.us/merck-touts-expensive-new-covid-drug-while-dismissing-cheap-ivermectin/

You conspiracy loons can sound so dumb sometimes.
If ivermectin were so effective, why did covid not halt with it's use?? It is cheap, widely available and unpatented, yet covid cases kept rising till the vaccines!
Same with: remdesivir, hydroxychloroquine, lopinavir/ritonavir, interferon, convalescent plasma, monoclonal antibody therapy, etc - all of which have been touted as cure for covid but all of which could not be proved in controlled studies. Each of them still have their followers till date!
How can Merk tell UK or Israel not to use Ivermectin if they find that it works?? Also we forget these pharmaceutical companies are publicly traded and the executives paid a salary - the companies are owned by the public (shareholders) who are the ones who pocket any profits they make

Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by franklytrue(m): 10:56am On Oct 23, 2021
FreeIgboho:

My friend if you can leave youtube for a minute you'll realise covid is just about done.
There are much better pills in the works that will render it treatable.. Read the below

And what happened to you kooks' "every vaccinated person will be dead within 2 year".
Strange, you don't mention that anymore. Same way you no longer mention 5G or Bill Gates or "the test is to spread the virus" etc!
My adversary where did you see me on YouTube and know for a fact that covid is just about done when several cases abound and more are still being reported?

And where have I ever quoted that every vaccinated person will be dead within 2 year? Though they already have that poison in their system.

The 5G and Bill Gates thing are still on track. After the vaccine, and the microchip in you if you take it, you will become a human transmitter and connected to the 5G network when it is activated worldwide while operating a cashless economy. It is just a matter of time. The works are going on behind the scenes and the big pharma companies are putting out just what they want you to see but not everything. It's all a deception leading to damnation -the vaccine and the microchip.

You chose the vaccine. I choose the blood of Christ. You have chosen your stand and remained adamant. I cannot but dissent and take my leave "but if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them."
- 2 Corinthians 4:3-4

We know what has been prophesied in the scriptures about the soon coming of the Lord Jesus, and revealed in these last days: in the end, satan and his cohorts lose but Jesus wins and He shall reign for ever and ever for He is the KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS (Rev. 11:15-18; ch 19:11-21).

Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by franklytrue(m): 10:59am On Oct 23, 2021

Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by franklytrue(m): 11:06am On Oct 23, 2021
Lastly...

Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by FreeIgboho: 7:39pm On Oct 23, 2021
franklytrue:

My adversary where did you see me on YouTube and know for a fact that covid is just about done when several cases abound and more are still being reported?

And where have I ever quoted that every vaccinated person will be dead within 2 year? Though they already have that poison in their system.

The 5G and Bill Gates thing are still on track. After the vaccine, and the microchip in you if you take it, you will become a human transmitter and connected to the 5G network when it is activated worldwide while operating a cashless economy. It is just a matter of time. The works are going on behind the scenes and the big pharma companies are putting out just what they want you to see but not everything. It's all a deception leading to damnation -the vaccine and the microchip.

You chose the vaccine. I choose the blood of Christ. You have chosen your stand and remained adamant. I cannot but dissent and take my leave "but if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them."
- 2 Corinthians 4:3-4

We know what has been prophesied in the scriptures about the soon coming of the Lord Jesus, and revealed in these last days: in the end, satan and his cohorts lose but Jesus wins and He shall reign for ever and ever for He is the KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS (Rev. 11:15-18; ch 19:11-21).

Well, sorry, while you are 5G is end of the world, 6G is already in the offing. See below. Let's hear what you have to say about that!
So, how about the 20 odd vaccines already being taken for various diseases?? What prevented them from putting chips in those?
I want you to promise me something: once covid is defeated, which won't be long now, you'd stop believing conspiracy nonsense. Do you promise?

Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by FreeIgboho: 8:06pm On Oct 23, 2021
franklytrue:

The 5G and Bill Gates thing are still on track..

You conspiracy kooks don't think. If Bill Gates were so powerful, how was a woman able to divorce him and take his hard-earned money - all because he might have had an affair?? Why did he step down at Microsoft because investigation indicated he might have propositioned an employee? You people should think sometimes

Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by malcom1X: 2:20am On Oct 27, 2021
FreeIgboho:

You conspiracy loons can sound so dumb sometimes.
If ivermectin were so effective, why did covid not halt with it's use?? It is cheap, widely available and unpatented, yet covid cases kept rising till the vaccines!
Same with: remdesivir, hydroxychloroquine, lopinavir/ritonavir, interferon, convalescent plasma, monoclonal antibody therapy, etc - all of which have been touted as cure for covid but all of which could not be proved in controlled studies. Each of them still have their followers till date!
How can Merk tell UK or Israel not to use Ivermectin if they find that it works?? Also we forget these pharmaceutical companies are publicly traded and the executives paid a salary - the companies are owned by the public (shareholders) who are the ones who pocket any profits they make

Enjoy

Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by FreeIgboho: 3:21am On Oct 27, 2021
malcom1X:

Enjoy

Enjoy what? Are you just now finding this out now??
The vaccine has now been around for a year. So?
Why do you think Bill Gates and co still haven't finished developing their own vaccine? Don't forget China and Russia also have their own vaccines. Are they also produced by Illuminati one world order? You conspiracy kooks are something else.
If you can leave Youtube for a second,, buy and read this book below if you can afford it, you'll obtain some education:

Many of the world’s biggest drug and vaccine makers were slow to react or couldn’t muster an effective response.

It was up to a small group of unlikely and untested scientists and executives to save civilization. A French businessman dismissed by many as a fabulist. A Turkish immigrant with little virus experience. A quirky Midwesterner obsessed with insect cells. A Boston scientist employing questionable techniques. A British scientist despised by his peers. Far from the limelight, each had spent years developing innovative vaccine approaches. Their work was met with skepticism and scorn. By 2020, these individuals had little proof of progress

Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by franklytrue(m): 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2021
FreeIgboho:

FreeIgboho:

Well, sorry, while you are 5G is end of the world, 6G is already in the offing. See below. Let's hear what you have to say about that!
So, how about the 20 odd vaccines already being taken for various diseases?? What prevented them from putting chips in those?
I want you to promise me something: once covid is defeated, which won't be long now, you'd stop believing conspiracy nonsense. Do you promise?

Please when is covid going to end? Is there an end in view or "it's not done with us"? - WHO Director General.

Previously covid vaccination was not compulsory: https://www.nairaland.com/6803212/covid-19-vaccination-not-compulsory-civil but now it is been made compulsory: https://www.nairaland.com/6874451/covid-19-last-minute-rush-fg or else you will lose your job.

We are getting there soon: from No vaccine, no job to No Mark [microchip], no buying and selling. (Rev. 13: 16-18).
You think covid is going away? They will keep using it to dribble you if you don't repent until Jesus comes.

Omicron 1 - 0 FreeIgboho.

All the lies, hype and "scariant" just to get people vaccinated with death drips, and prepared for the antichrist.

Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by FreeIgboho: 2:55am On Dec 01, 2021
franklytrue:

Please when is covid going to end? Is there an end in view or "it's not done with us"? - WHO Director General.

Previously covid vaccination was not compulsory: https://www.nairaland.com/6803212/covid-19-vaccination-not-compulsory-civil but now it is been made compulsory: https://www.nairaland.com/6874451/covid-19-last-minute-rush-fg or else you will lose your job.

We are getting there soon: from No vaccine, no job to No Mark [microchip], no buying and selling. (Rev. 13: 16-18).
You think covid is going away? They will keep using it to dribble you if you don't repent until Jesus comes.

Omicron 1 - 0 FreeIgboho.

All the lies, hype and "scariant" just to get people vaccinated with death drips, and prepared for the antichrist.

One thing with conspiracists is that they have to adopt a very simplistic view of the world - that's the only way they can avoid facing the fact that what they are saying makes no sense.
Follow me, let's try to examine things honestly and logically as they are in the REAL WORLD.

1) In the real world there is no “the vaccine” to implant microchips. There are many vaccines developed by different sets of scientists, companies, and countries - China, Russia, India, independently developed theirs. And some are still under development - example, the one of Bill Gates. Conspiracists try hard to avoid this fact - they say "the vaccine"!

2) In the real world it is exactly the same people making covid vaccines that make other pills and vaccines you take. They could have put 666 in those other tons of vaccines and pills they make. Why do they need covid vaccines to do it??

3) In the real world Merck. Pfizer, etc are scrambling to make pills to treat covid, and they already have some very effective pills awaiting authorization. Why? When their aim is to inject people with 666 through vaccines??

3) The real world is full of diverse and competing interests, countries, scientists, scholars, PhD students, university professors. They compete and debate, and check and cross-check each others' works and claims.

4) In the real world countries are very different from each other. USA is not China, China is not Japan, Japan is not Nigeria. For example, in China the govt can impose things. But in, say, USA, things like vaccine mandates are debated, protested, strikes, eventually the more persuasive side wins. There is no mechanism through which any one person or group can arbitrarily impose things. You can't even impose with soldiers - the people have their own guns! Newspapers, scientists, statisticians, are all of different backgrounds and politics. There is no cohesive "they" that can help anyone fool everyone.

4) Finally, in the real world Book of Revelations almost didn’t make it into the Bible and is very likely not referring to what you think it is referring to. See below

[/quote]

Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by franklytrue(m): 9:07am On Dec 01, 2021
FreeIgboho:

One thing with conspiracists is that they have to adopt a very simplistic view of the world - that's the only way they can avoid facing the fact that what they are saying makes no sense.
Follow me, let's try to examine things honestly and logically as they are in the REAL WORLD.

1) In the real world there is no “the vaccine” to implant microchips. There are many vaccines developed by different sets of scientists, companies, and countries - China, Russia, India, independently developed theirs. And some are still under development - example, the one of Bill Gates. Conspiracists try hard to avoid this fact - they say "the vaccine"!

2) In the real world it is exactly the same people making covid vaccines that make other pills and vaccines you take. They could have put 666 in those other tons of vaccines and pills they make. Why do they need covid vaccines to do it??

3) In the real world Merck. Pfizer, etc are scrambling to make pills to treat covid, and they already have some very effective pills awaiting authorization. Why? When their aim is to inject people with 666 through vaccines??

3) The real world is full of diverse and competing interests, countries, scientists, scholars, PhD students, university professors. They compete and debate, and check and cross-check each others' works and claims.

4) In the real world countries are very different from each other. USA is not China, China is not Japan, Japan is not Nigeria. For example, in China the govt can impose things. But in, say, USA, things like vaccine mandates are debated, protested, strikes, eventually the more persuasive side wins. There is no mechanism through which any one person or group can arbitrarily impose things. You can't even impose with soldiers - the people have their own guns! Newspapers, scientists, statisticians, are all of different backgrounds and politics. There is no cohesive "they" that can help anyone fool everyone.

4) Finally, in the real world Book of Revelations almost didn’t make it into the Bible and is very likely not referring to what you think it is referring to. See below

The real world, the real world, was I referring to fables before? You keep closing your eyes to the fact and are digressing. When is covid going to end? I thought your scientists have almost finish dealing with it and life will continue as usual. There is no business as usual. The end is here.

And why should I take the words of a heretic as truth concerning the authencity of the book of Revelation? Agents of darkness sent to discredit the Word of God. If I may ask, what do you believe anyway? Do you believe the whole scriptures or it is just a book of stories to you?

In your line of misunderstanding, I never told you this vaccine is the Mark. The vaccine is different from the microchip (Mark of the beast). Other vaccines in the past are not connected to the Mark and are not as demonic as this particular covid vaccine. This particular covid vaccine is evil! It is a precursor to the Mark of the beast as the world is rounding up.

Your Bill Gates has advocated for a digital certificate of vaccination [microchip] to track receivers or non-receivers of the vaccine --that is the Mark. Take this vaccine at your own peril, which will prepare your body for the Mark, and there is no way you will be able to resist taking the microchip (Mark) in your right hand or forehead when the time comes very soon.

Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by FreeIgboho: 11:06pm On Dec 01, 2021
franklytrue:

The real world, the real world, was I referring to fables before? You keep closing your eyes to the fact and are digressing. When is covid going to end? I thought your scientists have almost finish dealing with it and life will continue as usual. There is no business as usual. The end is here.

And why should I take the words of a heretic as truth concerning the authencity of the book of Revelation? Agents of darkness sent to discredit the Word of God. If I may ask, what do you believe anyway? Do you believe the whole scriptures or it is just a book of stories to you?

In your line of misunderstanding, I never told you this vaccine is the Mark. The vaccine is different from the microchip (Mark of the beast). Other vaccines in the past are not connected to the Mark and are not as demonic as this particular covid vaccine. This particular covid vaccine is evil! It is a precursor to the Mark of the beast as the world is rounding up.

Your Bill Gates has advocated for a digital certificate of vaccination [microchip] to track receivers or non-receivers of the vaccine --that is the Mark. Take this vaccine at your own peril, which will prepare your body for the Mark, and there is no way you will be able to resist taking the microchip (Mark) in your right hand or forehead when the time comes very soon.

THINK! FDA just approved Merck’s pill for covid19 treatment. THINK! The much more effective Pfizer pill will soon be approved. THINK! Others even more effective will soon be coming on board. THINK! Meanwhile you are still stuck on vaccines and microchips!

Bill Gates. First you do a fact-check to be sure he said what he supposedly said. Then you ask yourself why someone meaning evil and about to do evil BE TELLING YOU ABOUT IT??!! Have you ever asked yourself that? See below

Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by franklytrue(m): 12:16pm On Dec 04, 2021
FreeIgboho:

THINK! FDA just approved Merck’s pill for covid19 treatment. THINK! The much more effective Pfizer pill will soon be approved. THINK! Others even more effective will soon be coming on board. THINK! Meanwhile you are still stuck on vaccines and microchips!

Bill Gates. First you do a fact-check to be sure he said what he supposedly said. Then you ask yourself why someone meaning evil and about to do evil BE TELLING YOU ABOUT IT??!! Have you ever asked yourself that? See below
Fully vaccinated people are still contracting the virus and dying also. So what is the efficiency of the hurriedly concorted vaccines then --creating/tweaking largely untested vaccines for new "scariants" they don't know much about yet while dumbing down their adverse effects? Lockdowns and restrictions are on the rise again and you think business will go on as usual?

I THINK but please OPEN YOUR EYES and stop supporting the big pharma blindly. You see just what they want you to see. You think they are your saviours and they only have your best interests in mind at no costs?

You would soon know that the end of these coerced or forceful vaccinations by the enemy hidden from your view, is to get a microchip inside of you to control you as they will with the help of the 5G network, but when the time comes it will be too late to resist it and I may remind you then if the Lord wills.

Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by franklytrue(m): 12:17pm On Dec 04, 2021
Covid, vaccines, more "scariants", more boosters, etc.

When is this going to end?
Until they achieve their aim of vaccinating a large population of humans, corrupting their bloodline, implanting a chip into them, controlling them and ultimately damning them to hell before the Lord Jesus comes back again very very soon for those that are His.

The end of the world is upon us. He that hath an ear let him hear!

Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by FreeIgboho: 6:19pm On Dec 04, 2021
franklytrue:

Fully vaccinated people are still contracting the virus and dying also. So what is the efficiency of the hurriedly concorted vaccines then --creating/tweaking largely untested vaccines for new "scariants" they don't know much about yet while dumbing down their adverse effects? Lockdowns and restrictions are on the rise again and you think business will go on as usual?

I THINK but please OPEN YOUR EYES and stop supporting the big pharma blindly. You see just what they want you to see. You think they are your saviours and they only have your best interests in mind at no costs?

You would soon know that the end of these coerced or forceful vaccinations by the enemy hidden from your view, is to get a microchip inside of you to control you as they will with the help of the 5G network, but when the time comes it will be too late to resist it and I may remind you then if the Lord wills.

If you are thinking for yourself, you should ask:
WHY WOULD PEOPLE WHOSE AIM IS TO INTRODUCE 666 THROUGH VACCINES BE SCRAMBLING TO COME UP WITH A CURE??!!
Why are they having pills vetted and approved?

You talk of big pharma, the same big pharma that produces all the vaccines and drugs you currently use - why do they need covid to introduce 666?? Also does big pharma control China, Russia, India?

As for 5G, you are still at 5G when 6G is almost here!

Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by franklytrue(m): 12:12pm On Mar 31, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

HORRIBLE: See What HIV/AIDS Did To This Girl (photos) / COVID-19: Gombe Deports 700 Almajiris To Their States Of Origin / Wear Face-mask If You Are Over 60 Years, When Going Out - WHO (6 June 2020)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.