Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG (18051 Views)

Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) / FG Makes COVID-19 Vaccination Compulsory For Civil Servants / Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by prigoz(m): 7:45am On Oct 15, 2021
Fear of strike by NLC is the beginning of wisdom. BTW who is authorizing that man to speak. Nigeria don't scatter .

Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by mrkings84(m): 7:48am On Oct 15, 2021
I doncern una
Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by Racoon(m): 7:48am On Oct 15, 2021
Government of back and forth.
Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by Lightorder: 7:50am On Oct 15, 2021
benuejosh:
Covid-19 is Real!
Get vaccinated.
Stay safe for the sake of those around you even if you don't like yourself.
Oga , tell us how to make money, COVID is not and has never been our challenge . I know that many Nigerians are so wicked that when they start persuading people to do certain things, it would never be for their good. you were probably compelled to take the vaccine , you feel that if it is harmful, you don’t want to be harmed alone. America is not disturbed by malaria, so you won’t hear them talking about malaria vaccine. COVID is not our problem, it shouldn’t be a priority here. ANYONE WHO HAS TAKEN THE VACCINE SHOULDNT BE THE ONE TELLING OTHERS TO FOLLOW SUIT. My opinion and experience .

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by Le2money(m): 7:52am On Oct 15, 2021
Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by babsbolad: 7:56am On Oct 15, 2021
helinues:

Better.. I don't know about other countries but COVID in Nigeria na big scam.

What is better in his statement? He is more of making it compulsory for them by stating that they must show PCR results ( which should be every week I think ) before they get access to their offices. Meanwhile, this PCR test is nothing short of 40k, if it's not even more. Now tell me why his statement was not deceitful.
Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by ismoney: 7:56am On Oct 15, 2021
There is need for everyone to be safe. However, I have a reservation to this since it is deceptive. If the test will not be conducted to the workers each time at no cost, then this is deceptive. How many Federal workers will be able to afford doing the test at least once a week since the cost for each test according to NCDC website ranges between N36000 to N50,400? That means, they actually meant that it is compulsory for all Federal workers so that they can gain access to their place of work.

The Federal government has tried and I believe that if actually those that desire not be be vaccinated will receive free test at all times, then the decision will be straight.

Thanks and God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

God keep and bless our President.
I love Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by Gidexxxx: 7:57am On Oct 15, 2021
So they are still counting scores on Covid.
Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by IgOga(m): 7:57am On Oct 15, 2021
diportivo:
you take it,you die

you don't take it,you die

wouldn't you rather take it and die?

than no take it and still die?

since all die na die?

Stop spreading lies. Covid recovery rate for all age groups is over 99%......you won't die of covid. The poison called vaccine on the other hand is killing millions across the world. First vaxxed develop micro blood clots across their body which makes them a walking dead max 5 years they will drop. Many pilots are dropping dead right inside the plane as a result of vaccination...smaller planes are dropping from the sky as there are usually no copilots....many doubled vaxxed are dying....Taiwan released a data few days ago "more people have died from the covid vaccine than from covid" let that sink in. Nigeria is giving you AZ vaccine rejected in most countries of the world for causing blood clot

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by benuejosh: 7:57am On Oct 15, 2021
Lightorder:
Oga , tell us how to make money
Agriculture is the money spinner go into it. There are several soft loans the Buhari's administration is giving to help businesses and those in agriculture. Get one of them and boost your agricultural work.
Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by Lucifer1419: 7:58am On Oct 15, 2021
benuejosh:
Covid-19 is Real!
Get vaccinated.
Do not say because you hate Buhari and as such you won't get vaccinated.

COVID-19 IS REAL!
go and take it 1st, and see if you will live or die, ignorant people full this nairaland, people are protesting all over Europe on how the vaccines has damage peoples life, you're here advising people to get vaccinated.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by Krismas(m): 7:59am On Oct 15, 2021
benuejosh:
Covid-19 is Real!
Get vaccinated.

COVID-19 IS REAL!
grin Scam-a grin paid agents every where

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by diportivo: 7:59am On Oct 15, 2021
IgOga:

Stop spreading lies. Covid recovery rate for all age groups is over 99%......you won't die of covid. The poison called vaccine on the other hand is killing millions across the world. First vaxxed develop micro blood clots across their body which makes them a walking dead max 5 years they will drop. Many pilots are dropping dead right inside the plane as a result of vaccination...smaller planes are dropping from the sky as there are usually no copilots....many doubled vaxxed are dying....Taiwan released a data few days ago "more people have died from the covid vaccine than from covid" let that sink in. Nigeria is giving you AZ vaccine rejected in most countries of the world for causing blood clot

sometimes, relax

life isn't that hard

if u cannot see the pun in what I wrote then u need to get laid grin
Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by benuejosh: 8:00am On Oct 15, 2021
Lucifer1419:
go and take it 1st, and see if you will live or die, ignorant people full this nairaland, people are protesting all over Europe on how the vaccines has damage peoples life, you're here advising people to get vaccinated.
I have taken mine oga.
Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by Krismas(m): 8:01am On Oct 15, 2021
Lucifer1419:
grin Try and understand. Dis guys pushing for Covid vacation on Nairaland are all paid agents of diabolical forces.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by Wahalaperson: 8:02am On Oct 15, 2021
But the fool in edo state made it Compulsory.
Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by foreshore(m): 8:03am On Oct 15, 2021
benuejosh:
Covid-19 is Real!
Get vaccinated.

COVID-19 IS REAL!

Na by force abi wetin concern you with my own life
Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by Skillsnigeria: 8:04am On Oct 15, 2021
Hmmm
Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by Angelfrost(m): 8:06am On Oct 15, 2021
You don't even have sufficient vaccines for even up to 50% of eligible citizens yet you are making so much fuss and noise about the subject...

Why not just hide your heads in shame, and quit making mountains out of pimples.

Anyone listening to these guys, even the ones on this forum, will actually think Covid-19 is a national emergency! Mtchewwww!!!

They won't start thinking and working out how best to get the Malaria vaccine down to everyone, especially children... That's one vaccine of far more importance right now.
Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 15, 2021
dhardline:
Search project Veritas and you'll you'll get enough information from workers at fizer concerning the Vac. Some other countries are beginning to drop or pause the whole mandatory vacs.

Denmark is scrapping covid restrictuons because most of the population is vaccinated.
Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by Kingrefreshed: 8:08am On Oct 15, 2021
Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 15, 2021
Krismas:
grin Try and understand. Dis guys pushing for Covid vacation on Nairaland are all paid agents of diabolical forces.

Ive gotten my vaccine and i urge you to do so.

And i was not paid by anyone to tell you this.
Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:08am On Oct 15, 2021
Lol
Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by Krismas(m): 8:08am On Oct 15, 2021
IgOga:

coolFantastic writeup! Kudos. Pls tag me that Taiwan report on Covid deaths if u have it. AZ vaccines in the country were purchased before the Delta variant. The FG is pretending not to know, even if covid vaccine work, (it doesn’t grin ) the AZ vaccines are COMPLETELY USELESS
Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by Wahalaperson: 8:09am On Oct 15, 2021
Lucifer1419:
ignorance personified, which protesting all over which Europe and whose life did it destroy? Stop taking every sensational news serious, and the same Europe has one of the highest compliant rate in the world, 90 percent of the Europeans I have spoken with has taken this same vaccine, in some Europe countries it's compulsory before you are allowed to do some basic things, don't let nobody deceive you, Europeans are getting vaccinated massively, don't let ignorance kill you there. Get vaccinated and be safe, I'm currently in Benin City and I am vaccinated.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:09am On Oct 15, 2021
helinues:

Better.. I don't know about other countries but COVID in Nigeria na big scam.

Look at yew, so one who doesn't have money for the pcr test nko? Is it for free or is it subsidized
Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 15, 2021
Lucifer1419:

Got my second dose 4 weeks ago.

Still alive and healthy

( i work in healthcare, and we have seen covid patients where i work. Not funny at all)
Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by mimee9(f): 8:14am On Oct 15, 2021
I hope that confused obaseki is seeing this?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by realstars: 8:15am On Oct 15, 2021
Not compulsory for now, but it will be letter.
Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by Angelfrost(m): 8:15am On Oct 15, 2021
diportivo:
you take it,you die

you don't take it,you die

wouldn't you rather take it and die?

than not take it and still die?

since all die na die?

You have basically and clearly stated that those who haven't taken it shouldn't bother taking it...

More like the devil you know being better than the angel you don't.
Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by faithfull18(f): 8:16am On Oct 15, 2021
It better not be by force.
Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by Lucifer1419: 8:18am On Oct 15, 2021
benuejosh:
I have taken mine oga.
then if true you have take the vaccine, you will definitely die very soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Medical Negligence In Nigerian University Clinics Has To Stop!!! / Asthma Patients. How Do You Make Your Life Bearable? / HORRIBLE: See What HIV/AIDS Did To This Girl (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.