Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,541 members, 7,819,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG (18059 Views)

Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) / FG Makes COVID-19 Vaccination Compulsory For Civil Servants / Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by Lucifer1419: 8:56am On Oct 15, 2021
[quote author=Krismas post=106750335] grin Perish ur advice! What do I need the Covid-19 vaccine for? If u are not a paid agent, then u may have been brainwashed by some of them like Freeigboho grin Mr. Agent of darkness! Who is fond of posting gibberish that paints Coviid-19 vaccine in good shades. Freeigboho claims he only patronizes credible websites like Reuters for news. Yet the same simp grin rejected U-tube videos from Reuters U-tube page, calling it DOCTORED! simply because the news did not go down well with him. Fake people everywhere! grin[/quote.

stop quoting those slowpokes they are just a good testimony to others when they start feeling the side effect of the vaccines.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by dhardline(m): 8:59am On Oct 15, 2021
anorexicmuster:

No, they are scrapping restrictions because they have vaccinated enough people to the point where they are sure there is enough protection from the disease.

Plus, we still have large numbers of non-vaccinated people...which is why we still have cases.

Plus, if you catch covid as a vaccinated person, your risk of falling ill severely or dying is reduced.

I'll take those odds.

No one should stop you from taking it at the same time no one should force another to. If you'd really want to know more the search project Veritas(use duckduckgo) . You'd be surprised.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by Krismas(m): 9:00am On Oct 15, 2021
anorexicmuster:

Better go and get vaccinated.

You can call me an agent of darkness...yet I find it strange that you are rejecting a vaccine, and yet you won't reject other products of the same science, or other drugs from the same companies making the vaccine.

Better go and get vaccinated. I don't work for the government, nor am I paid by the drug companies.
grin Come and drag me to vaccine center na! Mumu. grin Go check, the USELESS products from Pfizer like baby powder is causing cancer in children. All of them AZ, J&J, Moderna, Pfizer are always in and out of court paying fat money in damages to people. Over there harmful damaging products! And here u are boasting abt those products?

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by BewareOf419: 9:00am On Oct 15, 2021
Whosoever brought this confused government to Nigerians, it shall never be .... With him or her
Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by Esji80(m): 9:00am On Oct 15, 2021
rubbbbish MUST present PCR test result::::: same thing as what SGF said. SGF said civil servant Must present PCR test result or present evidence of covid19 vaccine.::::::shirmeeee why not declare the palliative compulsory for every Nigerian::::::::::rubbbbbbbish

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 15, 2021
Lucifer1419:
nobody said you will die

But you anti-vaxxers are acting like we would die....

but your life sperm have been reduced,

What's a life sperm? Is it something edible?

maybe 5 more years from now, you will start feeling the side effect

Based on which research? Ah yes, you haven't done any. So, I won't believe you till I see some decent research...maybe a case control or cohort study.

enjoy your vaccine in peace

I am enjoying it in peace. But you guys are out to prevent many people from doing so...and I cannot let you....I don't want to see any more people dying from the thing...and as a health care worker, I don't want to be working shifts treating patients who have covid related respiratory failure (and it isn't funny)

, I know you will never advise someone on how to make money

Do I look like a financial advisor to you?

, but you're here telling people to be vaccinated, just because you have destroyed your body system with the deadly vaccine you want others to follow your footstep.

Well, the vaccine has done more to protect my body from sickness than to allow me get sick.
Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by rollandben(m): 9:03am On Oct 15, 2021
I got fully vaccinated Early this week but I dnt know what prompted me to that shit. Probably the pressure mounted on me by my boss or so. For I know, no sane Human being would love to take covid vaccine here in Nigeria. I swear, Covid Vaccine here in Nigeria is a big SCAM. Never to advise anybody to go for it.
Even my boss Eventually regretted his action.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by babsbolad: 9:03am On Oct 15, 2021
Krismas:
grin Relax my dear. This is Nigeria. The runs for that PCR is 10k. Confirm. And with more and more people coming into it, it may become cheaper.
Oga I'm giving you first-hand information here. This shit we are talking is actually affecting my wife who could not take it because she is a nursing mother. Even though it is cheaper than what you said and not every state of the country the runs you mentioned operate, now tell me with this current state of the country someone is being told to be bringing the result to office every Monday even @10k per result. That's 40k monthly bro.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by Lightorder: 9:06am On Oct 15, 2021
benuejosh:
Agriculture is the money spinner go into it. There are several soft loans the Buhari's administration is giving to help businesses and those in agriculture. Get one of them and boost your agricultural work.
Old wives’ fables . Soft loan my foot. You think I am in Canada? I have been into subsistence agriculture for ages, which I see as an avenue to help the needy whenever the products are harvested . Most often, I don’t even see or taste the harvest .

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 15, 2021
Krismas:
grin Come and drag me to vaccine center na!

Well, fortunately we don't live in a Kafkaesque state, so I can't do that.

Mumu. grin

My, my, I thought you were an adult. Well, we all do have an inner child in us...

Go check, the USELESS products from Pfizer like baby powder is causing cancer in children

It was Johnson and Johnson, not Pfizer by the by....plus Pfizer has made a lot of useful things...

All of them AZ, J&J, Moderna, Pfizer are always in and out of court paying fat money in damages to people. Over there harmful damaging products! And here u are boasting abt those products?

Yeah, and you use a lot of products from similar companies I daresay.

Maybe you should not let your children be vaccinated for measles, polio, diphteria, tetanus, etc...since they are all made by the same evil companies....
Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by Lucifer1419: 9:08am On Oct 15, 2021
anorexicmuster:

No, go and get vaccinated.

Having seen people die from this thing, I don't regard it as 'forcing' someone...especially since I am not in your house with armed men, ready to force you to go to the nearest hospital for the vaccine, ...if I tell people that getting vaccinated is necessary, and needful.

So, you better get vaccinated. I am not telling you this out of anger, I am doing this out of concern. This isn't a joke.
haha grin grin grin grin grin grin, see me see wahala oo, since when you start to care for people way you never see eye to eye before, say na me and you go die together before, if you done take the vaccine fine, advice your mother and your wife and children to take it too, no they drink panadol for another person headache, guy no be by force

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 15, 2021
dhardline:

No one should stop you from taking it at the same time no one should force another to.

And no one should misinform people about the vaccine.

If you'd really want to know more the search project Veritas(use duckduckgo) . You'd be surprised.

And some of the macs behind Veritas are a big part of the reason why it took us much longer to eradicate polio, and also why measles is making a big comeback in some developed countries...because they hate all vaccines.
Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 15, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

A govt that will say one thing today and change mouth the next day when it generate public outcry.

Whether compulsory or not people will still not take it.
Nigerians has a way of maneuver things, they will forge the certificate so as to receive their salary.

But I Fasindo is yet to know who is benefiting from this covid19 vaccination cos Nigerian government does nothing free.

Smh. The FG has always said theres an option of providing a negative result. Stop saying people will not take it when Vaccination centres are full everyday. I have taken both doses too. I love the FG for not allowing conspiracy theorists scare them from doing the needful. Btw, we are talking about protecting lives but all u see is money? Pity!
Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 15, 2021
Lucifer1419:
haha grin grin grin grin grin grin, see me see wahala oo, since when you start to care for people way you never see eye to eye before

Well, I do that every day, as part of my job as a medic....

If I didn't, a lot of people would be in dire straits.

say na me and you go die together before, if you done take the vaccine fine, advice your mother and your wife and children to take it too, no they drink panadol for another person headache, guy no be by force

Funnily enough members of my immediate family who are eligible have taken the vaccine too....
Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by megapriest(m): 9:13am On Oct 15, 2021
ismoney:
There is need for everyone to be safe. However, I have a reservation to this since it is deceptive. If the test will not be conducted to the workers each time at no cost, then this is deceptive. How many Federal workers will be able to afford doing the test at least once a week since the cost for each test according to NCDC website ranges between N36000 to N50,400? That means, they actually meant that it is compulsory for all Federal workers so that they can gain access to their place of work.

The Federal government has tried and I believe that if actually those that desire not be be vaccinated will receive free test at all times, then the decision will be straight.

Thanks and God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

God keep and bless our President.
I love Nigeria.

Simple as that..... You don't want to be vaccinated that it's a scam. Or against ur wish or religion. Then get ready to pay 50k every 72hrs.

I don't see the problem with being vaccinated. Am fully vaccinated and am fine.

If anyone is not interested to be vaccinated as FG staff,.. Pay 4ur Test every 72hrs, then other easy option is for you to tender ur resignation.

100k people will apply for that Job within 48hrs.. Get Vaccinated and Move On
Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by Lucifer1419: 9:13am On Oct 15, 2021
Ruggman:

Your advice is compulsory to you alone, others are free to accept it or reject it.

The FG has done the right thing by not forcing anyone to take it.

Of all the noise about COVID-19 how many has it killed in this our Nigeria?.

Malaria,. Cancer, diabetes, HUNGER, AND FRUSTRATION have been killing many people yet the government has not made it mandatory that no one should suffer or die from these diseases.

Please channel your advocacy properly
no mind them brother, maybe some of them have started noticing the side effect of the vaccine and they are here to convince ignorant people to be vaccinated without there own free will.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by Krismas(m): 9:18am On Oct 15, 2021
anorexicmuster:

Yeah, and you have a time machine that can see into the future...not.

Well, you would be on a ventilator, struggling for every breath, on oxygen, with your lungs and other organs failing, and then you die in severe pain and misery, worst case scenario.

Am sure you would be wishing you were in Uselu then...alive.

Take the vaccine. You won't die. TAKE THE VACCINE.
grin I tot u said u are a medic? And u arguing like a bricklayer? grin U don put out a product for public use u have not adequately tested. The test period for vaccines is 7yrs. Which was not so for the Covid vaccine! The vaccine is not like other vaccines in history! Its mRNA concoction, that will not stop u from infection, will not stop u from transmission, will not shield u from variants of the virus, even after FULL vaccination! It’s completely USELESS. As for ventilators grin Story! Patients only degenerate cos they didn’t get early treatment. Covid is not deadly atall! If u have asthmatic attack untreated cud lead u to ventilator scenario and even death. Same too with bronchitis. Wot we find is patients not given the right treatment in Covid centers DELIBERATELY till they expire, inorder to provide points for peeps like u to preach about a WORTHLESS Covid vaccine

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by Krismas(m): 9:26am On Oct 15, 2021
Siwel25:

Smh. The FG has always said theres an option of providing a negative result. Stop saying people will not take it when Vaccination centres are full everyday. I have taken both doses too. I love the FG for not allowing conspiracy theorists scare them from doing the needful. Btw, we are talking about protecting lives but all u see is money? Pity!
grin How many people in Nigeria has been vaccinated 5million? How many is dat? Centers are full everyday my foot! How many doses of vaccine totally do u have? 10million. Wot is ur population? Over 200million. Be deceiving urself.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 15, 2021
Krismas:
grin I tot u said u are a medic?

Oui, seigneur

And u arguing like a bricklayer?

There is a phrase in the English language called 'speaking in layman's terms'

grin U don put out a product for public use u have not adequately tested

Well, a RCT is an adequate test of any new therapy...

The test period for vaccines is 7yrs. Which was not so for the Covid vaccine! The vaccine is not like other vaccines in history!

Well, with a high death rate, there had to be something done...plus we have had decades, if not centuries of experience, to help us speed up the process ....

Its mRNA concoction, that will not stop u from infection, will not stop u from transmission, will not shield u from variants of the virus, even after FULL vaccination! It’s completely USELESS

1.Caution isn't a bad idea

2.The vaccines do work

A nationwide vaccination campaign in Israel found the Pfizer–BioNTech vaccine, co-developed by Pfizer in New York City and BioNTech in Mainz, Germany, to be 95% effective against SARS-CoV-2 infection seven days or more after the second dose3. The Gamaleya National Research Center of Epidemiology and Microbiology in Moscow and the Russian Direct Investment Fund announced that their Sputnik V vaccine has been 97% effective in almost 4 million people in Russia. And last month, London-based Public Health England reported4 that the Pfizer–BioNTech and Oxford–AstraZeneca vaccines are both 85–90% effective in preventing symptomatic disease after two doses

. As for ventilators grin Story! Patients only degenerate cos they didn’t get early treatment. Covid is not deadly atall! If u have asthmatic attack untreated cud lead u to ventilator scenario and even death. Same too with bronchitis. Wot we find is patients not given the right treatment in Covid centers DELIBERATELY till they expire, inorder to provide points for peeps like u to preach about a WORTHLESS Covid vaccine

1.Anectdoctal...but I witnessed a patient get treated with IVERMECTIN, and azithromycin for covid. On time. She still passed.

2.Anyway, vaccines prevent people from ending up on ventilators, or getting severe disease. If they fall ill, it is mild.
Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by seyz91(m): 9:36am On Oct 15, 2021
i tell you
helinues:

Better.. I don't know about other countries but COVID in Nigeria na big scam.

Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by Calitoscassius(m): 9:36am On Oct 15, 2021
anorexicmuster:

Having lost someone I know to the disease, and having watched someone die from the disease, despite all the drugs , Ivermectin inclusive, given, I'm not so sanguine.

And also, let's be honest, having seen children not vaccinated against, say, measles suffer needlessly, I am even more insistent that people get vaccinated.

It's not funny watching people suffer for nothing. And this covid thing...it's not a funny disease. At least am happy we have a vaccine. At least it is not too complicated to develop a vaccine, unlike HIV.
I sympathise and agree with all you articulated.

However, it should still be people's choice if they want to be vaccinated, for some bizzare reason it is mostly the vaccinated that are worried, the unvaccinated don't seem to care or worried. Frankly, if hadn't take the vaccine already i wouldn't have taken it. Because apparently even though people are vaccinated they can and would still get infected, i ve only had the first jab and i will not be getting the second one.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by Krismas(m): 9:40am On Oct 15, 2021
anorexicmuster:

Well, fortunately we don't live in a Kafkaesque state, so I can't do that.

My, my, I thought you were an adult. Well, we all do have an inner child in us...

It was Johnson and Johnson, not Pfizer by the by....plus Pfizer has made a lot of useful things...

Yeah, and you use a lot of products from similar companies I daresay.

Maybe you should not let your children be vaccinated for measles, polio, diphteria, tetanus, etc...since they are all made by the same evil companies....
grin I see! But u know polio vaccine is not in the same class with the useless Covid vaccine. Vaccine makers for polio can be sued. Wen Pfizer conducted a fraudulent test in Nigeria, it was sued. In the case of Covid vaccine, they bear no liability. That’s enough to prove wot they packaging as covid vaccine is hogwash and comparing it to other vaccines is illiteracy. Sorry for some terms I use. I don’t mean dem the way it sounds. Am laughing hard all d time on this threads

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by Originalsly: 9:45am On Oct 15, 2021
The logical choice is between taking the vaccine or showing a negative PCR test 72 hours prior .

72 hours prior to reporting to work? .... that's going for a test two times a week. The vaccinated are not required to be tested .... never mind the vaccine does not prevent one from contracting COVID-19 nor spreading it. It was planned that the unvaccinated would be blamed for spreading the virus when it is the vaccinated that be spreading it.

Is a vaccinated person protected from contracting or spreading COVID-19?...... YES/NO?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by Artzdanielsz(m): 9:45am On Oct 15, 2021
Q: What goes up and never comes down?
A: My age!

Happy super birthday to me
Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by Originalsly: 9:53am On Oct 15, 2021
Siwel25:

Why did you take the vaccine?
Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by Krismas(m): 9:59am On Oct 15, 2021
anorexicmuster:

Oui, seigneur

There is a phrase in the English language called 'speaking in layman's terms'

Well, a RCT is an adequate test of any new therapy...

Well, with a high death rate, there had to be something done...plus we have had decades, if not centuries of experience, to help us speed up the process ....

1.Caution isn't a bad idea

2.The vaccines do work

A nationwide vaccination campaign in Israel found the Pfizer–BioNTech vaccine, co-developed by Pfizer in New York City and BioNTech in Mainz, Germany, to be 95% effective against SARS-CoV-2 infection seven days or more after the second dose3. The Gamaleya National Research Center of Epidemiology and Microbiology in Moscow and the Russian Direct Investment Fund announced that their Sputnik V vaccine has been 97% effective in almost 4 million people in Russia. And last month, London-based Public Health England reported4 that the Pfizer–BioNTech and Oxford–AstraZeneca vaccines are both 85–90% effective in preventing symptomatic disease after two doses

1.Anectdoctal...but I witnessed a patient get treated with IVERMECTIN, and azithromycin for covid. On time. She still passed.

2.Anyway, vaccines prevent people from ending up on ventilators, or getting severe disease. If they fall ill, it is mild.
grin I see! U may remember, Rotimi Williams’ son who passed on recently owning to Covid had been fully vaccinated! Same too the imminent U.I prof. And so many others not better known. Early treatment is not the only thing, adequate treatment is also key. If u used Ivermectin, Azethromycine, I wud have tot u shud combine those with hydroxyl chloroquine! Then don’t worry about those research you quoting. The pharmas are dishing out authentic looking trash abt the efficacy of the Covid vaccine. I am specific that the initial plan on Covid WAS TO DEVELOP A VACCINE IN 7YRS. That plan has been hijacked. Wot u have for now, is not a Vaccine. Only God know wot it is. Then, I wud appreciate it, if u can support ur claim that vaccination reduces the severity of the virus and even hospitalization.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by Krismas(m): 10:08am On Oct 15, 2021
babsbolad:
Oga I'm giving you first-hand information here. This shit we are talking is actually affecting my wife who could not take it because she is a nursing mother. Even though it is cheaper than what you said and not every state of the country the runs you mentioned operate, now tell me with this current state of the country someone is being told to be bringing the result to office every Monday even @10k per result. That's 40k monthly bro.
coolU rite. Wot I mean in actual fact is that by the time it becomes fully functional, will find a way around it. Labout May even embark on a strike.
Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by omojeesu(m): 10:10am On Oct 15, 2021
benuejosh:
Covid-19 is Real!
Get vaccinated.
Stay safe for the sake of those around you even if you don't like yourself.
Do not say because you hate Buhari and as such you won't get vaccinated.

COVID-19 IS REAL!

Advice no be curse and e no get shame like craze man.

Ok! No problems.

How real?

Please explain with FACTS & FIGURES.

How can my being vaccinated help those around me?

Who is my vaccination really helping here: the vaccinated or the unvaccinated?

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by malcom1X: 10:24am On Oct 15, 2021
anorexicmuster:

Yeah, and you have a time machine that can see into the future...not.

Well, you would be on a ventilator, struggling for every breath, on oxygen, with your lungs and other organs failing, and then you die in severe pain and misery, worst case scenario.

Am sure you would be wishing you were in Uselu then...alive.

Take the vaccine. You won't die. TAKE THE VACCINE.

Enjoy

Re: COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG by eminex(m): 10:33am On Oct 15, 2021
but that they must show negative COVID-19 PCR test.

The choice is yours.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Medical Negligence In Nigerian University Clinics Has To Stop!!! / Asthma Patients. How Do You Make Your Life Bearable? / HORRIBLE: See What HIV/AIDS Did To This Girl (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.