Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,088 members, 7,828,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening (5150 Views)

Poll: Which Region Are You Voting From And Which Presidential Candidate? / Hisbah: We Won’t Stop Destroying Alcholic Drinks, Kano Has Other Revenue Sources / Ijaws Proud For Allowing Slaves To Be Sold Through Their Region[photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by LILTJAY: 10:59am On Oct 15, 2021
SlayerForever:

Get ready for the millions of Igbos coming to lag.
we will send them back like fashola did cheesy

2 Likes

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by SlayerForever: 11:00am On Oct 15, 2021
LILTJAY:
we will send them back like fashola did cheesy

Ahhhh. This bro is a joke.
Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by Biodun556(m): 11:00am On Oct 15, 2021
Redcrafton:

You are now a joke..

Did you have Biafra refugees in 1967?

You are simply scared of the north, alone.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by Redcrafton: 11:01am On Oct 15, 2021
Iamgrey5:
@ emboldened

There's not a single Yoruba son or daughter of repute that has shown any great concern about the caos currently going on in the southeast, not even the likes of FFK the palace clowns.

You only have had the opinions and banter of Internet trolls and jesters as the validation of an imaginary Yoruba interest in the Southeast.

That is to show no Yoruba really cares about the current situation in the Southeast, perhaps if isn't self inflicted many Yoruba people from the civil society could have raised an eyebrow or two..

We are talokng of Nairalad, my friend...

Check out, Biodun556, NGpatriot, TinubuAdvocate, Uthlaw who open multiple threads here.

3 Likes

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by loveth360(f): 11:03am On Oct 15, 2021
SlayerForever:
Why the sudden turnaround from mocking the Igbos to now advising them. This is so so sickening because it doesn't come from a place of genuine concern at all. We are sick and tired of the false concern from Yoruba people. Why is nobody talking about what brought this insurgency in the first place.

Anybody with a genuine concern would first discuss what and how this whole violence started. They would sue for peace from the federal government. Not coming here to tell us evil lies about how they care. You cared all this while and yet you were smirking when the youths were being used for target practice. In your daft mind you did not care to think for a second that it would breed insurgency for your dear Fulani government. Stop your useless advice you're making us sick to the belly.

Let me also add for the daft ones that it is only a matter of time before the ripple effect of the happenings in the East will begin to reach you in your stinkhole in the west. In your next life if you see army killing unarmed Igbo youths you will think twice before hailing them. Stupid people.
Tell those fools.

3 Likes

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by LILTJAY: 11:03am On Oct 15, 2021
Iamgrey5:
@ emboldened

There's not a single Yoruba son or daughter of repute that has shown any great concern about the caos currently going on in the southeast, not even the likes of FFK the palace clowns.

You only have had the opinions and banter of Internet trolls and jesters as the validation of an imaginary Yoruba interest in the Southeast.

That is to show no Yoruba really cares about the current situation in the Southeast, perhaps if isn't self inflicted many Yoruba people from the civil society could have raised an eyebrow or two..

let that nigga know. . We dont really care nigga.. he mentioned biodun on nairalamd when we know anybody can claim anything on nairaland and open threads because its anonymous. .
I have not seen any Yoruba giving a fvck on other platforms like twitter, facebook, etc...

5 Likes

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by LILTJAY: 11:05am On Oct 15, 2021
SlayerForever:

Ahhhh. This bro is a joke.
I don't understand you.. you dont want to stay and enjoy your biafra ni? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by Redcrafton: 11:06am On Oct 15, 2021
Biodun556:

grin grin

That was war..

But see you in Benin republic IDP without any war...

8 Likes

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by Iamgrey5(m): 11:07am On Oct 15, 2021
Redcrafton:

Check out, Biodun556, NGpatriot, TinubuAdvocate, Uthlaw who open multiple threads here.
They are mostly having a good laugh at your expense and their opinion is generally personal. i.e they are basically trolling you.

That is why I said you only have the opinions of trolls and jesters as evidence of Yoruba interest in igboland.

I guarantee you 9 of every 10 yoruba people you will met hardly know about the caos in the southeast or careless to even pay any reasonable attention to it.

We do have our own problems to worry about.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by LILTJAY: 11:08am On Oct 15, 2021
Redcrafton:

how are you aure those people are Yorubas? Because I have seen some of them also supporting fulani atrocities and insulting igboho smiley

3 Likes

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by Iamgrey5(m): 11:09am On Oct 15, 2021
LILTJAY:
let that nigga know. . We dont really care nigga.. he mentioned biodun on nairalamd when we know anybody can claim anything on nairaland and open threads because its anonymous. .
I have not seen any Yoruba giving a fvck on other platforms like twitter, facebook, etc...
Those guys are basically trolling them tbh.

It's easy because some igbos are too emotional when it comes to issues of Biafra.

6 Likes

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by Christistruth00: 11:17am On Oct 15, 2021
Tochj:

Lagos is dead without Ndigbo
And they know it.

Igbos are important to Nigeria but Lagos and Kano were thriving even during the Civil War

During Oso Abiola When many Easterners fled Lagos was booming throughout

When a few brave South Easterners resurfaced in Lagos again they confessed to all their friends , Neigbhours and everyone

glad to see them how hunger had driven them back to Lagos

5 Likes

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 11:21am On Oct 15, 2021
SlayerForever:
Why the sudden turnaround from mocking the Igbos to now advising them. This is so so sickening because it doesn't come from a place of genuine concern at all. We are sick and tired of the false concern from Yoruba people. Why is nobody talking about what brought this insurgency in the first place.

Anybody with a genuine concern would first discuss what and how this whole violence started. They would sue for peace from the federal government. Not coming here to tell us evil lies about how they care. You cared all this while and yet you were smirking when the youths were being used for target practice. In your daft mind you did not care to think for a second that it would breed insurgency for your dear Fulani government. Stop your useless advice you're making us sick to the belly.

Let me also add for the daft ones that it is only a matter of time before the ripple effect of the happenings in the East will begin to reach you in your stinkhole in the west. In your next life if you see army killing unarmed Igbo youths you will think twice before hailing them. Stupid people.

dailypost.ng
Web results
Herdsmen: Amosun, Odebiyi groan as Ogun residents become IDPs ...

3 Likes

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by loveth360(f): 11:22am On Oct 15, 2021
SlayerForever:

Don't worry thousands of luxurious buses are coming to Lagos. You will become true accommodators very soon!
By the time we buy up the whole southwest.

Na then we go tell them the last price.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by loveth360(f): 11:28am On Oct 15, 2021
Unik3030:
keep fighting n keep engaging soldiers,we will b counting scores from afar

Just b strong n don't call UN,USA,FIFA,CAF n everybody when hand touch u.

We yorubas will b neutral as u slug it out with the army in the east but if u repeat what u did in ore in 1966,we will have no choice than to join the army against u

Let all fighting b in d east n u are good to go
Your brothers in army will be dying in East if it continue.

And a time will come when you will be compelled to join the army to die.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by SlayerForever: 11:32am On Oct 15, 2021
loveth360:

1 Like

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by loveth360(f): 11:38am On Oct 15, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Why will any Yoruba care about what is going on in igboland?

Igboland is the least important to Yoruba people's survival in current Nigeria.

We still get crops from north central and North East

South South is still very important because of crude oil money

But what is the interest of the Yoruba tribe in South East?

We have never even had the same political views or world outlook.

As far as I am concerned, the South South region will suffer the most influx of igbo refugees should security totally break down in the southeast.
You will not suffer anything.

We will just buy up southwest then chaseyou all out.We are coming in millionsgrin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 15, 2021
SlayerForever:

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by SlayerForever: 11:42am On Oct 15, 2021
[quote author=jerseyboy post=106755646][/quote]

Thank you very much for this picture.

2 Likes

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by Conrod: 11:46am On Oct 15, 2021
Afamed:

Until you are able to separate the difference between This and These. For now, you remain inconsequential
Another PHD trailer driver.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 15, 2021
SlayerForever:

Thank you very much for this picture.
Simply the truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by Conrod: 11:54am On Oct 15, 2021
SisterFire:
That's y u have to continue what u are doing , great France during their guillotine beheading of the leaders 250yrs ago ,saw worst from their enemies in Rome, London and constainople . Enemies hate it when u fight for freedom

,in this situation I call it "crab mentality * yorubas has millions of Fulani in their bushes ,which they are scared of fighting . They are actually jealous of u . Dangerous bandits , bok haram has rounded southwest they know this but no one is fit to fight them.. . but when they see igbos fight the dirty system out of jealousy they feel concerned
You will always have my respect.
Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by Unik3030: 11:59am On Oct 15, 2021
loveth360:

in your dreams

They will wipe u out away in no time

Python dance
Izombe
Golden dawn

U people are endangered species already

4 Likes

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by Unik3030: 12:00pm On Oct 15, 2021
Tochj:

Ok,we asked Nigeria for simple thing
Our seaports should be functional
Our international airport should also be opened up.
Why do they site all the headquarters of oil companies in Lagos?
Even after bringing out our containers from Lagos wharf
They still line up custom officers on the road to the East.
Is it not better to stay back in Lagos
Sell off your goods and rest
Now if Nigeria want to Igbos
They know what to do
But hypocrisy won't let them.
ask your governors to get things right bro

2 Likes

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by loveth360(f): 12:03pm On Oct 15, 2021
SlayerForever:
From afonja comment here you can see they're not smart all. Very slow people. Afonja and Hausa people are the same abeg.
Na today you know.

The only different is one group are cowards,they wish Easterners the same evil like north do,just that they don't have the balls.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by loveth360(f): 12:06pm On Oct 15, 2021
Unik3030:
in your dreams

They will wipe u out away in no time

Python dance
Izombe
Golden dawn

U people are endangered species already
Hope you will join your Nigeria army my achieve this?
Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by T9ksy(m): 12:18pm On Oct 15, 2021
TripleOh7:

You read his response that they are the ones killing their own people.

Maybe you should go and read his response to my post again. He didn't deny it and that's what I responded to.

Then, he must be mrmber of that exclusive group called, BMC. Therefore, his opinions are irrelevant in the scheme of things.

However, do you in all honesty buy into the goat's narrative that UGM are ipob?
Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by Unik3030: 12:19pm On Oct 15, 2021
loveth360:
Hope you will join your Nigeria army my achieve this?
the ones there presently are enough to cure your madness,your whole region is not even as big as borno n it's even landlocked so where do u want to hide

When it turns to full scale war,all states boundaries to the south east will b locked so it will b like beating a small boy in a closed room n he's still chest beating,u beat him till u are satisfied
Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by loveth360(f): 12:23pm On Oct 15, 2021
Unik3030:
the ones there presently are enough to cure your madness,your whole region is not even as big as borno n it's even landlocked so where do u want to hide

When it turns to full scale war,all states boundaries to the south east will b locked so it will b like beating a small boy in a closed room n he's still chest beating,u beat him till u are satisfied
We all will then come to southwest and make it uncomfortable for you....

2 Likes

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 15, 2021
T9ksy:

Then, he must be mrmber of that exclusive group called, BMC. Therefore, his opinions are irrelevant in the scheme of things.

However, do you in all honesty buy into the goat's narrative that UGM are ipob?

I'm nowhere near eastern Nigeria so I only know what has been reported in the news.

And since I rely a lot on my powers of deduction, I can always put two and two together.

1. Nnamdi Kanu encouraged violence and they worship him.

2. Nnamdi Kanu applauded this group when they began killing policemen and burning down police stations.

3. The killing of uninformed officers by these people started long before Nnamdi Kanu was apprehended.

4. IPOB has never come out to denounce and condemn the killings going on. The most they've done is to say they had no hand in some of the killings. But who would believe them?

We have a saying in Yorubaland. "The witch flew over the house at midnight, a child sleeping in that house dies in the morning, who doesn't know that it was the witch that killed the child?".

4 Likes

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by Unik3030: 12:28pm On Oct 15, 2021
loveth360:
We all will then come to southwest and make it uncomfortable for you....
you are always welcome,at least large population lead to large workforce when properly managed n in turns leads to high productivity n greater society.

In all these don't forget soldiers n armed militias will still b exchanging bombs in your region

3 Likes

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by loveth360(f): 12:30pm On Oct 15, 2021
Unik3030:
you are always welcome,at least large population lead to large workforce when properly managed n in turns leads to high productivity n greater society.

In all these don't forget soldiers n armed militias will still b exchanging bombs in your region
When we settle well we will start same thing in your regiongrin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sokoto On Standstill As Obidatti Movement Makes Massive In Road In The North / Help! Alaba Market To Be Shut Down / Why Is Boko Haram Not Spreading Jihad Into Niger And Chad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.