Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening (5155 Views)

Poll: Which Region Are You Voting From And Which Presidential Candidate? / Hisbah: We Won’t Stop Destroying Alcholic Drinks, Kano Has Other Revenue Sources / Ijaws Proud For Allowing Slaves To Be Sold Through Their Region[photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by SlayerForever: 10:31am On Oct 15, 2021
[quote author=TripleOh7 post=106753636][/quote]

Which one is Igbo policemen and soldiers. Look at this one. Kill anybody you see the rotten teeth army commander was shouting the other day did it sound like Igbo to you? You lots are really in for it this time around.

As for the other gibberish you wrote, when the Igbos have time for you you will know.

4 Likes

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by Afamed: 10:32am On Oct 15, 2021
SisterFire:
... Who will fight 3million dangerous bandits and Fulani herdsmen who has rounded u southwest up, who are been delayed by the ipob activities?
You know they are there y not do something . its obvious fulanis will rule u when oduduwa comes, because you have never fought for freedom and don't believe in fighting for freedom.
I have told you on numerous occasions. I don't engage inconsequential entity especially the ones from Ochanja/ upper Iweka/ headbridge

2 Likes

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by SlayerForever: 10:32am On Oct 15, 2021
Redcrafton:

Anything can happen...the rag tagged Talibans waited for 20 years...remember?

Dialogue remains the best solution.

No o they should not dialogue they should wait for slayerforever.

2 Likes

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by Redcrafton: 10:34am On Oct 15, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Why will any Yoruba care about what is going on in igboland?

Igboland is the least important to Yoruba people's survival in current Nigeria.

We still get crops from north central and North East

South South is still very important because of crude oil money

But what is the interest of Yoruba in South East?

We have never even had the same political views or world outlook.

Yes, you are right. the Yorubas who are now preachers here advising, didn't advise their cousins up north who are at the worse end.

The Yorubas are not doing these because they love the Igbos or derive any thing from them.

No, they are doing it for self preservation...they can't face the marauding bandits from the north alone.

That is it.

6 Likes

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by benuejosh: 10:35am On Oct 15, 2021
BKayy:

You are typing from this place "the last Tiv man standing in stupidity"
a Tiv man has never been stupid. And those pictures are not from Benue.
Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by blackmantis: 10:35am On Oct 15, 2021
Tochj:
The level of hatred Nigeria have for Ndigbo
No be here
Even here in Nairaland
I don't understand how an Enemy Will start advising you.

You hate yourself, you kill yourself
...your Governor in Eboyin said as much.

1 Like

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by T9ksy(m): 10:36am On Oct 15, 2021
TripleOh7:

If true true na your papa born you, take the night bus back to the east today and join the ESN and UGM and start killing soldiers.

ol' boy, you mean you believe this duplicitous nigerian govt's narrative about UGM?

lipsrsealed
Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by SisterFire(f): 10:37am On Oct 15, 2021
T9ksy:

When have I, in any of my posts, advised biafrans to sheet their swords? Why will I do such a thing when the same fulani govt of Nigeria are wrecking havoc In my region?

FYI, am too preoccupied with the impending doom facing my region than to waste valuable resources and emotions on what goes on in biafraland.

This your igbophobic rhetoric is stale, jo!
...Impending doom u said? Why aren't u making a move .igboho tried but u abandoned him cowardly .
Everyone has that urge to invade you because u fear a lot ,and don't tell me u have a plan . Your only plans is let igbos be on same helpless ground as u , but u failed every single Igbo home and abroad wants that hard touch of guns in his/her hands to contribute his/_her quota to the great freedom fights.

This u southwest are doing is very dangerous to ur land . u have enemies but u are looking up to politicians who has 100 houses each in Europe for help , YOU ARE DIGGING UR GRAVES

5 Likes

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by Redcrafton: 10:38am On Oct 15, 2021
benuejosh:
a Tiv man has never been stupid. And those pictures are not from Benue.

This lying Buhari man...why not respect yourself...

Are you working under LAi and Adeshina?

Is this one Benue?

7 Likes

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by LILTJAY: 10:38am On Oct 15, 2021
SlayerForever:

Shut your trap. Until Fulani install Emirs across the southwest before you will get up. Get out abeg. Yoruba dey threaten me for war see this one. All those Igbo elerin, oke Igbo across southwest are all prehistorically Igbo territories and we will take them back. See this one. When we have your time you will know.
you brag too much nigga....

2 Likes

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by SisterFire(f): 10:39am On Oct 15, 2021
Afamed:

I have told you on numerous occasions. I don't engage inconsequential entity especially the ones from Ochanja/ upper Iweka/ headbridge
... Coward be a man .I don't know ochanja which u only read in news grin
Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by LILTJAY: 10:39am On Oct 15, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Why will any Yoruba care about what is going on in igboland?

Igboland is the least important to Yoruba people's survival in current Nigeria.

We still get crops from north central and North East

South South is still very important because of crude oil money

But what is the interest of the Yoruba tribe in South East?

We have never even had the same political views or world outlook.

As far as I am concerned, the South South region will suffer the most influx of igbo refugees should security totally break down in the southeast.
gbam

5 Likes

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by SisterFire(f): 10:40am On Oct 15, 2021
Redcrafton:

This lying Buhari man...why not respect yourself...

Are you working under LAi and Adeshina?

Is this one Benue?
...that's omenkalives the Yoruba claiming benue

2 Likes

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by Redcrafton: 10:40am On Oct 15, 2021
blackmantis:

But Ife and Modekeke didn't kill themselves....

Jukun and Tiv didn't kill themselves...

Igbos are really special people...

There are millions of advisers, once anything befalls the Igbos..

5 Likes

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by Tochj(m): 10:41am On Oct 15, 2021
Unik3030:
why not leave Lagos n develop your city like lagos
Ok,we asked Nigeria for simple thing
Our seaports should be functional
Our international airport should also be opened up.
Why do they site all the headquarters of oil companies in Lagos?
Even after bringing out our containers from Lagos wharf
They still line up custom officers on the road to the East.
Is it not better to stay back in Lagos
Sell off your goods and rest
Now if Nigeria want to Igbos
They know what to do
But hypocrisy won't let them.

1 Like

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 15, 2021
T9ksy:

ol' boy, you mean you believe this duplicitous nigerian govt's narrative about UGM?

lipsrsealed

You read his response that they are the ones killing their own people.

Maybe you should go and read his response to my post again. He didn't deny it and that's what I responded to.

1 Like

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by SlayerForever: 10:41am On Oct 15, 2021
LILTJAY:
you brag too much nigga....

The Igbos are extremely difficult people who will fight till the last breath. Yorubas are not. What or where is the bragging?

1 Like

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by Tochj(m): 10:43am On Oct 15, 2021
blackmantis:

Can you give examples how we hate ourselves.
Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by Iamgrey5(m): 10:43am On Oct 15, 2021
Redcrafton:

Yes, you are right. the Yorubas who are now preachers here advising, didn't advise their cousins up north who are at the worse end.

The Yorubas are not doing these because they love the Igbos or derive any thing from them.

No, they are doing it for self preservation...they can't face the marauding bandits from the north alone.

That is it.
facing Marauding Bandits from the North alone?

Has any of the southeastern governor spoken openly against these Marauding Bandits as most of South Western or South Southern governors have spoken out against them?

And how exactly is the caos going on the southeast helping Yorubas face the Marauding Bandits from the north?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 15, 2021
SlayerForever:

Which one is Igbo policemen and soldiers. Look at this one. Kill anybody you see the rotten teeth army commander was shouting the other day did it sound like Igbo to you? You lots are really in for it this time around.

As for the other gibberish you wrote, when the Igbos have time for you you will know.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are hilarious. You think you are anonymous on this forum abi?

When DSS knocks on the front door of your parents' house that's when you'll know that you can be traced.

Stay in Ibadan and be beating your chest.

4 Likes

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by SlayerForever: 10:45am On Oct 15, 2021
TripleOh7:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are hilarious. You think you are anonymous on this forum abi?

When DSS knocks on the front door of your parents' house that's when you'll know that you can be traced.

Stay in Ibadan and be beating your chest.

G for getat.
Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 15, 2021
SlayerForever:

G for getat.

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by Brimstone77: 10:45am On Oct 15, 2021
SlayerForever:

They will be killed so much their soldiers will desert. We will see it.
I pray so...

May all their troops perish...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by Redcrafton: 10:48am On Oct 15, 2021
Iamgrey5:
facing Marauding Bandits from the North alone?

Has any of the southeastern governor spoken openly against these Marauding Bandits as most of South Western or South Southern governors have spoken out against them?

And how exactly is the caos going on the southeast helping Yorubas face the Marauding Bandits from the north?

...Spoken about brings no solution...

You should be asking yourself, why most Yorubas are now advisers, as you claim they have no interest in the east.

They open multiple threads to show why the Igbos would suffer if they leave... especially Biodun556.

Don't you want to breath in your Lagos, once they leave?

Now you tell me.

3 Likes

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by LILTJAY: 10:51am On Oct 15, 2021
SlayerForever:

The Igbos are extremely difficult people who will fight till the last breath. Yorubas are not. What or where is the bragging?
who are you fighting? You mean fighting yourselves grin cheesy
which people dey die? Hausa/fulani? Yoruba? Or nigerdeltans? Or middle belt? cheesy
Anyway I only replied that your chestbeating comment... not like I give a fvck if you and your region burn to ashes wink

2 Likes

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by SlayerForever: 10:52am On Oct 15, 2021
LILTJAY:
who are you fighting? You mean fighting yourselves grin cheesy
which people dey die? Hausa/fulani? Yoruba? Or nigerdeltans? Or middle belt? cheesy
Anyway I only replied that your chestbeating comment... not like I give a fvck if you and your region burn to ashes wink

Get ready for the millions of Igbos coming to lag.
Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by SlayerForever: 10:54am On Oct 15, 2021
From afonja comment here you can see they're not smart all. Very slow people. Afonja and Hausa people are the same abeg.
Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by Biodun556(m): 10:54am On Oct 15, 2021
Redcrafton:

You should be asking yourself, why most Yorubas are now advisers, as you claim they have no interest in the east.

They open multiple threads to show why the Igbos would suffer if they leave... especially Biodun556.

Now you tell me.

We have to speak out because we don't want biafra refugees

4 Likes

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by Redcrafton: 10:56am On Oct 15, 2021
Biodun556:

We have to speak out because we don't want biafra refugees

You are now a joke..

Did you have Biafra refugees in 1967?

You are simply scared of the north, alone.

1 Like

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by SlayerForever: 10:57am On Oct 15, 2021
Is it not the same Yoruba people that were happy fg arrested Kanu?

They are now caring and loving all of a sudden after they saw arresting Nnamdi Kanu did not stop the insurgency.

But this is just the beginning. This insurgency now, let's be honest. It will never stop.

1 Like

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by Iamgrey5(m): 10:57am On Oct 15, 2021
Redcrafton:

You should be asking yourself, why most Yorubas are now advisers, as you claim they have no interest in the east

They open multiple threads to show why the Igbos would suffer if they leave...

Now you tell me.
@ emboldened

There's not a single Yoruba son or daughter of repute that has shown any great concern about the caos currently going on in the southeast, not even the likes of FFK the palace clowns.

You only have the opinions and banter of Internet trolls and jesters as the validation of an imaginary Yoruba interest in the Southeast.

That is to show you that no Yoruba really care about the current situation in the Southeast, perhaps if isn't self inflicted many Yoruba people from various civil societies could have raised an eyebrow or two..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by LILTJAY: 10:57am On Oct 15, 2021
Tochj:

Ok,we asked Nigeria for simple thing
Our seaports should be functional
Our international airport should also be opened up.
Why do they site all the headquarters of oil companies in Lagos?
Even after bringing out our containers from Lagos wharf
They still line up custom officers on the road to the East.
Is it not better to stay back in Lagos
Sell off your goods and rest
Now if Nigeria want to Igbos
They know what to do
But hypocrisy won't let them.
Which south eaat state have access to the sea that you keep crying of see port? Or do you mean river port?
You have enugu international airport use it.
The oil companies choose to site tgeir headquarters in anywhere they like... beside, igbos dont produce much oil so I dont know how that is your business. .
Let the south south talk and not you. .
There are seaports closer to you.. onne port is functional.. maersk even have their facilities their.. start using it and stop disturbing us

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Difference Between The North And South EAST / Nigerians Release The Official Portrait Of President Peter Obi - Photo / I Will Testify Against Obi If He Does Not Accept Defeat..... Chukwuma Dike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.