Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening (5146 Views)

Poll: Which Region Are You Voting From And Which Presidential Candidate? / Hisbah: We Won’t Stop Destroying Alcholic Drinks, Kano Has Other Revenue Sources / Ijaws Proud For Allowing Slaves To Be Sold Through Their Region[photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by Brimstone77: 10:01am On Oct 15, 2021
benuejosh:
We want to save them from what the Northerners are suffering now because of the negligence of PDP amd not speaking up early.
you mean what benue are passing through now? grin

2 Likes

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by CallmeGideon: 10:02am On Oct 15, 2021
Afamed:

5% taking of blocking their port. Wonder shall soon end
Until you learn the difference between Talking and Taking, you are just an inconsiquential slowpoke.
Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by Aufbauh(m): 10:04am On Oct 15, 2021
BKayy:

You are typing from this place "the last Tiv man standing in stupidity"

You guys like picking specs from someone's eyes without seeing the log on your eyes.

benuejosh, anyone who taunts you about Benue killing by killers Fulani herdsmen equally remind them of the northern pogrom and the Biafra massacre.
I'd think Benue have not witness 1/20th of what Igbos have suffered in the hands of the marauders.

What Ipob is doing in the SE is that they chased out the killers Fulani herdsmen because they later does not know how to kill and they're showing their own people how to kill themselves.

Who will deliver the Igbos from Igbos as the blood of the innocent ten virgins keep crying and hovering around the land?

5 Likes

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by kollinz1234(m): 10:05am On Oct 15, 2021
BKayy:

Was there a single IDP in SW during the 3 year genocide on Ndigbo by Britain (1967-70)?

If it was Equatorial Guinea or Gabon that is saying this, it would have made sense. There was a reason our people choose those countries instead of anywhere near you people because those are the people that we share something with. Getting to those places is a piece of cake for Ndigbo although Cameroon joined in the blockade and was paid with bakassi peninsula.

In Summary, we don't know you people
I like you, you are very informed.

9 Likes

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by Afamed: 10:06am On Oct 15, 2021
CallmeGideon:
Until you learn the difference between Talking and Taking, you are just an inconsiquential slowpoke.
Should I bother myself engaging inconsequential entity?

1 Like

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by SlayerForever: 10:06am On Oct 15, 2021
Afamed:
Nobody will be willing to accommodate IDPs in South West. The similar scenario Boko Haram took in NE yrs ago similar scenario UGM/ ESN are taking in SE.

Shebi you like army killing Igbo youths? The thing dey sweet you well no be so? Well get ready! Millions of Igbo people are coming to the overpopulated stinkhole Lagos. Millions. You will regret the day any soldier carried gun to shoot our youths.

2 Likes

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by SisterFire(f): 10:07am On Oct 15, 2021
T9ksy:

Obviously, he can't be from benue as he would want us to believe with his faceless handle.

No bona-fide benue man will be wasting his time with biafrans whilst over a million of his own people are currently languishing in IDP camps and more are fleeing southwards, everyday.
...Now u expose ur hypocrisy , u know Benue are dying in their million and you are telling Igbos to sheet the guns when u southwest know the agenda at stake . It means u feel concerned out of hate gbam

5 Likes

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by BKayy: 10:07am On Oct 15, 2021
SisterFire:
That's y u have to continue what u are doing , great France during their guillotine beheading of the leaders 250yrs ago ,saw worst from their enemies in Rome, London and constainople . Enemies hate it when u fight for freedom

,in this situation I call it "crab mentality * yorubas has millions of Fulani in their bushes ,which they are scared of fighting . They are actually jealous of u . Dangerous bandits , bok haram has rounded southwest they know this but no one is fit to fight them.. . but when they see igbos fight the dirty system out of jealousy they feel concerned
They just want us to be as hopeless as them.

At the mention of Biafra, there is instant hope in the mind of an average Igbo man suffering in this contraption.
This is because they know that the difference between Alaigbo from France, USA, Monaco, Germany, Japan, UAE etc is that Ndigbo are caged in Nigeria.

Nigeria was specially designed by Britain to hinder the growth of the only black people with prospect (Ndigbo). They hate to see a black man doing what they can do that's why Nigeria was created to keep the white supremacists view alive.

Biafra is the reason why Ndigbo are not part of the hardship induced suicide competition going on in Nigeria between Yorubas and Northerners.
Our people believe there is a place where all these Nonsense won't exist. Even if they come, they will see us fighting back not relaxed as Nigeria

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by SisterFire(f): 10:07am On Oct 15, 2021
CallmeGideon:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin hahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by Afamed: 10:08am On Oct 15, 2021
SlayerForever:

Shebi you like army killing Igbo youths? The thing dey sweet you well no be so? Well get ready! Millions of Igbo people are coming to the overpopulated stinkhole Lagos. Millions. You will regret the day any soldier carried gun to shoot our youths.
Same Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla from IPoB Ochanja/ upper Iweka spoke person. I have informed you on numerous occasions. I don't engage inconsequential entity

2 Likes

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by SlayerForever: 10:08am On Oct 15, 2021
BlowYourMind:
Only a foolish Yoruba will ask you to stop killing yourself, who cares, rubbish and baby factory criminals

Don't worry thousands of luxurious buses are coming to Lagos. You will become true accommodators very soon!

4 Likes

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by SRAROFDAVID: 10:10am On Oct 15, 2021
/16342887313851220908473.jpg
Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by SlayerForever: 10:12am On Oct 15, 2021
Afamed:

Same Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla from IPoB Ochanja/ upper Iweka spoke person. I have informed you on numerous occasions. I don't engage inconsequential entity

Afonja is still sleeping.

4 Likes

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by Unik3030: 10:14am On Oct 15, 2021
SlayerForever:

This is only the beginning. Let me be clear. I don't know what will happen tomorrow I am not God. Maybe our region will turn to Somalia I don't know. But you know one thing I am sure of this insurgency your useless military kick started in the East is just beginning and I can promise you that your soldiers will die so much they will begin to desert their duty posts. It's a sure banker! You people from the west and north and middle belt will cry so much for what will happen. You won't believe it. I am an Igbo guy to the last drop in my vein I can tell you how my people think and view things. War is not good. We even lost before. But our people say, "You do not shun a just war for fear of death. Never". That it to say the Igbos will go to any length whatsoever when they have been persecuted unjustly. We are not fear fear Yoruba people o. Those boys you're seeing they will never stop. Once you kill some of them others will pick up the gun and continue. They will never ever stop. You are all very stupid and you and your army will see.
keep fighting n keep engaging soldiers,we will b counting scores from afar

Just b strong n don't call UN,USA,FIFA,CAF n everybody when hand touch u.

We yorubas will b neutral as u slug it out with the army in the east but if u repeat what u did in ore in 1966,we will have no choice than to join the army against u

Let all fighting b in d east n u are good to go

4 Likes

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by BKayy: 10:14am On Oct 15, 2021
kollinz1234:
I like you, you are very informed.
Thanks

4 Likes

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by Afamed: 10:15am On Oct 15, 2021
Since nothing good in potopoto republic. It's not new to us that you want to invade SW.
As we speak, 100000s are already at Upper Iweka struggling to join the next available bus to SW

5 Likes

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by SisterFire(f): 10:15am On Oct 15, 2021
BKayy:

They just want us to be as hopeless as them.

At the mention of Biafra, there is instant hope in the mind of an average Igbo man suffering in this contraption.
This is because they know that the difference between Alaigbo and France, USA, Monaco, Germany, Japan, UAE etc is that Ndigbo are caged in Nigeria.
Nigeria was specially designed by Britain to hinder the growth of the only black people with prospect (Ndigbo). They hate to see a black man doing what they can do that's why Nigeria was created to keep the white supremacists view alive.

Biafra is the reason why Ndigbo are not part of the hardship induced suicide competition going on in Nigeria between Yorubas and Northerners.
Our people believe there is a place where all these Nonsense won't exist. Even if they come, they will see us fighting back not relaxed as Nigeria
... I heard humans there in Lagos committed multiple suicides of 7 in 3days in which all are YM.

people who look up to me here this" i hate people who fight against freedom fighters " if I believe traitors are to be killed then u have to know I am madam freedom .
Fight ur oppressors and see me loving u all of a sudden ,then killing ur myopic thoughts that I hated ur tribe
Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by Afamed: 10:16am On Oct 15, 2021
SlayerForever:

Don't worry thousands of luxurious buses are coming to Lagos. You will become true accommodators very soon!
This is not new news. Since nothing in potopoto republic

2 Likes

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by Unik3030: 10:17am On Oct 15, 2021
Tochj:

Lagos is dead without Ndigbo
And they know it.
why not leave Lagos n develop your city like lagos

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by SisterFire(f): 10:20am On Oct 15, 2021
Unik3030:

We yorubas will b neutral as u slug it out with the army in the east but if u repeat what u did in ore in 1966,we will have no choice than to join the army against u

...and who will fight 3million dangerous bandits , bokoharam and Fulani herdsmen rounding up southwest ?
Ogun or sango won't do that except u the people .. Wake up Igbos arent ur problem , politics has destroyed unity amongst slaves of this damn entity . Arise fight ! Arise fight! Arise and fight ! Don't be a crab in a basket with that mentality

2 Likes

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by Brimstone77: 10:21am On Oct 15, 2021
It's funny indeed same people that didn't see anything wrong when armless Igbo youths were gun down on daily basis by the blood thirst terrorists in uniform are now showing fake love and affection because few police station were attack and some zombies killed...

Same people that bragged that ipob are spinless online noise makers won't seize to blame every attack on military formation on ipob..

My happiness is that their opinion starts and ends on nairaland..

Same b*stards that mocked igbos when the military men forced our youths to swim and drink water from gutter...

To hell with their fake love and care..

6 Likes

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by T9ksy(m): 10:21am On Oct 15, 2021
SisterFire:
...Now u expose ur hypocrisy , u know Benue are dying in their million and you are telling Igbos to sheet the guns when u southwest know the agenda at stake . It means u feel concerned out of hate gbam

When have I, in any of my posts, advised biafrans to sheet their swords? Why will I do such a thing when the same fulani govt of Nigeria are wrecking havoc In my region?

FYI, am too preoccupied with the impending doom facing my region than to waste valuable resources and emotions on what goes on in biafraland.

This your igbophobic rhetoric is stale, jo!
Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by SlayerForever: 10:22am On Oct 15, 2021
Unik3030:

Shut your trap. Until Fulani install Emirs across the southwest before you will get up. Get out abeg. Yoruba dey threaten me for war see this one. All those Igbo elerin, oke Igbo across southwest are all prehistorically Igbo territories and we will take them back. See this one. When we have your time you will know.

6 Likes

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by Redcrafton: 10:25am On Oct 15, 2021
Afamed:
Since nothing good in potopoto republic. It's not new to us that you want to invade SW.
As we speak, 100000s are already at Upper Iweka struggling to join the next available bus to SW

The highlighted got me laughing...

Show any part of SW better than these in the potopoto republic...even Lagos which is owned by all Nigerians...

Dialogue is the best solution for the FG to provide amenities to SE, like it does to SW and the North, or you will continue to receive massive influx of people from the region

Lagos need to breath.

7 Likes

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by SlayerForever: 10:26am On Oct 15, 2021
Brimstone77:
It's funny indeed same people that didn't see anything wrong when armless Igbo youths were gun down on daily basis by the blood thirst terrorists in uniform are now showing fake love and affection because few police station were attack and some zombies killed...

Same people that bragged that ipob are spinless online noise makers won't seize to blame every attack on military formation on ipob..

My happiness is that their opinion starts and ends on nairaland..

Same b*stards that mocked igbos when the military men forced our youths to swim and drink water from gutter...

To hell with their fake love and care..

They will be killed so much their soldiers will desert. We will see it.

1 Like

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by SisterFire(f): 10:26am On Oct 15, 2021
Afamed:
... Who will fight 3million dangerous bandits and Fulani herdsmen who has rounded u southwest up, who are been delayed by the ipob activities?
You know they are there y not do something . its obvious fulanis will rule u when oduduwa comes, because you have never fought for freedom and don't believe in fighting for freedom.

1 Like

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by Redcrafton: 10:27am On Oct 15, 2021
Afamed:

This is not new news. Since nothing in potopoto republic

Please stop being childish.

This doesn't work any longer.

1 Like

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by SlayerForever: 10:27am On Oct 15, 2021
I'm pissed. This nauseating cretins are really it! I need to calm down.
Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 15, 2021
[quote author=SlayerForever post=106752208]

This is only the beginning. Let me be clear. I don't know what will happen tomorrow I am not God.

Of course you're not.

Maybe our region will turn to Somalia I don't know.

If you continue with your foolishness in the east, it might.

But you know one thing I am sure of this insurgency your useless military kick started in the East is just beginning and I can promise you that your soldiers will die so much they will begin to desert their duty posts.

The same way Ojukwu bragged. We all know how that turned out.

It's a sure banker! You people from the west and north and middle belt will cry so much for what will happen.

Why will they cry? Igbo terrorists are killing Igbo policemen and Igbo soldiers but somehow, it is the fault of Yoruba people and Benue people? Where is the sense in this? Oh wait, one of your traits is never to take responsibility but to blame everyone and everything for your misfortune but yourselves.

You won't believe it. I am an Igbo guy to the last drop in my vein I can tell you how my people think and view things.

I believe you don't need to declare this. It is totally obvious. You have exhibited some of the strongest traits of Igbo people. 1) Inability to take responsibility for their actions by blaming others for what happened to them. 2) The unbridled and neverending hatred for the Yoruba people. Trust me, you don't need a DNA test at all. You are indeed 100% Igbo.

We are not fear fear Yoruba people o.

True you all are so brave like Ojukwu who disguised as woman to flee to Ivory coast. Very brave indeed. Lol

Go and ask your parents what happened during the southwest riots of 1998 when MKO died. I'm sure you weren't born then. You needed to see how Igbos for fear of a massacring by the Yorubas loaded their family and properties on huge trucks and ran back to the east.
Don't believe me, go and ask.

Those boys you're seeing they will never stop. Once you kill some of them others will pick up the gun and continue. They will never ever stop.

How is that our business in Yorubaland? Did we tie their hands to stop burning down their region? You guys overrate yourselves. You think we give a crap what goes on in the east?

You are all very stupid and you and your army will see.

You are the dumbass here. No one gives a flying fvck if you wipe yourselves out in the east.

Na your life problem be dat.

I'm sure this ediot is somewhere in Yorubaland under his parents' roof making useless noise.

If true true na your papa born you, take the night bus back to the east today and join the ESN and UGM and start killing soldiers.

Mumu.

6 Likes

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by Redcrafton: 10:29am On Oct 15, 2021
SlayerForever:

They will be killed so much their soldiers will desert. We will see it.

Anything can happen...the rag tagged Talibans waited for 20 years...remember?

Dialogue remains the best solution.

3 Likes

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by SisterFire(f): 10:30am On Oct 15, 2021
SlayerForever:

Shut your trap. Until Fulani install Emirs across the southwest before you will get up. Get out abeg. Yoruba dey threaten me for war see this one. All those Igbo elerin, oke Igbo across southwest are all prehistorically Igbo territories and we will take them back. See this one. When we have your time you will know.
...I saw that coming ,because if u make it a campaign then u shall suceed because they don't know how to fight for freedom . Fulanis has indeed rounded up southwest and igboho is extremely sick.

4 Likes

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by Iamgrey5(m): 10:30am On Oct 15, 2021
Why will any Yoruba care about what is going on in igboland?

Igboland is the least important to Yoruba people's survival in current Nigeria.

We still get crops from north central and North East

South South is still very important because of crude oil money

But what is the interest of the Yoruba tribe in South East?

We have never even had the same political views or world outlook.

As far as I am concerned, the South South region will suffer the most influx of igbo refugees should security totally break down in the southeast.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Man General Sanni Abacha / Gowon Advocates Adoption Of Electoral-College For 2015 / Jonathan Sidelines Yoruba In Key Appointments - Akande

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.