Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening (5153 Views)

Poll: Which Region Are You Voting From And Which Presidential Candidate? / Hisbah: We Won’t Stop Destroying Alcholic Drinks, Kano Has Other Revenue Sources / Ijaws Proud For Allowing Slaves To Be Sold Through Their Region[photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by LZAA: 8:51am On Oct 17, 2021
[quote author=AfonjaConehead post=106804975][/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 17, 2021
[quote author=AfonjaConehead post=106805010][/quote]

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by AfonjaConehead: 10:49am On Oct 17, 2021
TripleOh7:
Afonja grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by Gbagura: 11:21am On Oct 17, 2021
loveth360:
Remember how we chased Ifeanyi Uba out with Holy holy Nnamdi Kanu is another saviourgrin grin

Just pray we start it in your region.
Deaths no dey tire you? Over 3m in the 70s and the toll is counting again already? Just asking oo cos you all are endangered species already in the hands of aboki soldiers. Your post already shows you're seriously in pain that only igbos are being killed senselessly while Yoruba enjoy our owambe in peace.

In your entirety, you will always put yourselves in trouble with your folly. If you think you can defeat soldiers easily, then be ready to have lost about 5m nyanmiris already. Besides who care what happens over there if not that y'all bring it down to our pro-naija forum.

It's been said many times that nairaland belongs to a Yoruba man and I always commend oluwaseun for allowing you insult his tribe and still be allowed to wander aimlessly. I believe he's using y'all for traffics though. grin

1 Like

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by Gbagura: 11:25am On Oct 17, 2021
brown3:
idiot Lagos is for everybody, go and develop your brown roof republic filled up with mode houses
Which everybody? Biafrans too included in the 'everybody' cos the last time I checked, you detest anything Nigerian. Show the whole world where potopoto region share land or sea borders with Yoruba land. You are neither here nor there. Go to isale eko, enter òkè pópó street and shout it 'Lagos is no man's land'. Let's see if you come back alive grin
Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by ba7man(m): 11:51am On Oct 17, 2021
SlayerForever:

The Igbos are extremely difficult people who will fight till the last breath. Yorubas are not. What or where is the bragging?
Everything na "Fight" "Fight" Fight" for una head.

Una be animal
Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by SlayerForever: 1:04pm On Oct 17, 2021
ba7man:
Everything na "Fight" "Fight" Fight" for una head.

Una be animal

Direct that question to your soldiers
Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by Lovelive: 2:31pm On Oct 17, 2021
Afamed:

5% talking of blocking their port. Wonder shall soon end
Even if it is 1%.
1% doesn't mean 1 person.
So keep quite. Make no more noise and think.

I don't know all this bitterness against this people. O gosh ! Are we human?
Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by brown3: 5:30pm On Oct 17, 2021
Gbagura:
Which everybody? Biafrans too included in the 'everybody' cos the last time I checked, you detest anything Nigerian. Show the whole world where potopoto region share land or sea borders with Yoruba land. You are neither here nor there. Go to isale eko, enter òkè pópó street and shout it 'Lagos is no man's land'. Let's see if you come back alive grin
Lagos us for everybody, shiti brown roof is for Yoruba, go and develop your shiti brown roof.
Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by Gbagura: 7:16pm On Oct 17, 2021
brown3:
Lagos us for everybody, shiti brown roof is for Yoruba, go and develop your shiti brown roof.
Park one side make I see road nyanmiri. 5% mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by brown3: 7:54pm On Oct 17, 2021
Gbagura:
Park one side make I see road nyanmiri. 5% mumu
yoruba Muslim
Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by Gbagura: 8:34pm On Oct 17, 2021
brown3:
yoruba Muslim
Osu Christian
Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by brown3: 8:51pm On Oct 17, 2021
Gbagura:
Osu Christian
skull miner
Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by Afamed: 12:18pm On Oct 18, 2021
Lovelive:

Even if it is 1%.
1% doesn't mean 1 person.
So keep quite. Make no more noise and think.

I don't know all this bitterness against this people. O gosh ! Are we human?
I will not succumb to your emotions.
Open the thread and read for yourself

Take your 1 mint , to read the first page

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan#9018765
Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by T9ksy(m): 3:33pm On Oct 19, 2021
TripleOh7:

You don't seem to understand the effect a rabble-rouser can have on his minions.

Kanu is quite vocal and his followers worship him. That's very dangerous.

Someone who has the ears of a sizable number who would do anything he says is no longer someone you cut any slack when for instance, he announced on his radio station that his followers should get prepared and begin to attack and kill any Hausa and Yoruba they see.

I have also seen videos of him in the US soliciting for funds specifically for the purchase of arms and ammunition in a bid to, according to his words, "burn down the zoo".

So now, the southeast part of the "zoo" is burning down, who should we blame?

The hate speeches he's made are so toxic that, if the Yorubas are naturally predisposed to violence they would have unleashed terror on the Igbos living in their midst and that would have been a terrible genocide indeed.

To know how effective his speeches are, you hear his minions on Nairaland, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram mouthing the same hate-filled rhetorics with relish, complete with rude name-calling.

His words are his own undoing.

Of couse, am aware of the dangers inherent in MNK's rhetorics but remember our yoruba people say " emi pelu araile mi, an kin ja............nitiro pe ati mo iwa ara wa ni.

These people are lousy and talk before engaging their brains. This was the same way Ojukwu bragged that he has the strongest army in black africa when in actual fact, ALL he had were some few world war 1 dane guns and remnants of the crimson war. This culminated in the loss of millions of innocent lives on both divides before he eventually stole away in the middle of the night with his bloody tails between his jam-tuber legs.

when i asked to cut MNK some slack, what I actually meant was that, pay not much heed to what he says.................his lousy talks is now bearing fruits on his people i.e obigbo, orlu etc whilst he's in jail awaiting trail for his daft utterances. Meanwhile those that have really turned the country into a mini-somalia are walking tall and healthy.

who then is the greater losser?
Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 19, 2021
T9ksy:

Of couse, am aware of the dangers inherent in MNK's rhetorics but remember our yoruba people say " emi pelu araile mi, an kin ja............nitiro pe ati mo iwa ara wa ni.

These people are lousy and talk before engaging their brains. This was the same way Ojukwu bragged that he has the strongest army in black africa when in actual fact, ALL he had were some few world war 1 dane guns and remnants of the crimson war. This culminated in the loss of millions of innocent lives on both divides before he eventually stole away in the middle of the night with his bloody tails between his jam-tuber legs.

when i asked to cut MNK some slack, what I actually meant was that, pay not much heed to what he says.................his lousy talks is now bearing fruits on his people i.e obigbo, orlu etc whilst he's in jail awaiting trail for his daft utterances. Meanwhile those that have really turned the country into a mini-somalia are walking tall and healthy.

who then is the greater losser?

You're right...in a way.

And yet, I'm also right. If he had instructed his disciples to start killing Yoruba people in Yorubaland, you can be sure they will.

Now, imagine the bloodletting that this will bring upon innocent Igbos living in Yorubaland.

If he didn't have a following worth talking about, then yes, we could just ignore the chap as a noisemaker.
Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by T9ksy(m): 7:13pm On Oct 19, 2021
TripleOh7:

You're right...in a way.

And yet, I'm also right. If he had instructed his disciples to start killing Yoruba people in Yorubaland, you can be sure they will.

Now, imagine the bloodletting that this will bring upon innocent Igbos living in Yorubaland.

If he didn't have a following worth talking about, then yes, we could just ignore the chap as a noisemaker.

of course, am right.....and so are you. However, ths same loony who implored his gullible urchins to kill any yoruba pastor they encounter also came out promising 1million biafrans tin support of yoruba nation. Incidentally, my older brother is a pastor!

This is the same guy who said that more than 90% ibo women are whores indirectly telling us that his own mother is a prostitute.
Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 20, 2021
T9ksy:

of course, am right.....and so are you. However, ths same loony who implored his gullible urchins to kill any yoruba pastor they encounter also came out promising 1million biafrans tin support of yoruba nation. Incidentally, my older brother is a pastor!

This is the same guy who said that more than 90% ibo women are whores indirectly telling us that his own mother is a prostitute.

He's obviously unhinged.

1 Like

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by oluwaahmed: 7:55am On Oct 20, 2021
Afamed:

I will not succumb to your emotions.
Open the thread and read for yourself

Take your 1 mint , to read the first page

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan#9018765
The delegation also demanded for the dissolution of the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC), which they observed had been unable to fulfill the objectives of its establishment, while also asking for action of the deplorable roads in the South-West.

But responding to their requests, President Jonathan said he was concerned about adherence to the principle of federal character and the zoning formula adopted by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and he had tried to ensure that no section of the country was left out in the scheme of things by accommodating them in the subsequent appointments he had made.

Why would yoruba leaders meet GEJ for the above? Have they met buhari since? Or fear fear no gree them. How can yoruba elders tell GEJ to scrap NDDC and use the funds strictly for SW. If it were you guys would you agree. This is why other nigerian tribes don't like you people. Always selfish, greedy and envious. The same GEJ olusegun Agatha and femi adeshina were ministers in his regime. GEJ placed professionalism over politics thats why things were better. In fact this thread just proves that yoruba leaders are selfish. So that's why you people removed a working system to foist a failure? Una karma dey come with nitro boost

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Psquare Posts The Road To His House Before And during Peter Obi's Tenure / President Buhari's Recent Phone Conversation With GEJ Leaks / Top 10 Reasons Why Igbos And Yorubas Should Not Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.