Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening (5140 Views)

Poll: Which Region Are You Voting From And Which Presidential Candidate? / Hisbah: We Won’t Stop Destroying Alcholic Drinks, Kano Has Other Revenue Sources / Ijaws Proud For Allowing Slaves To Be Sold Through Their Region[photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by Tochj(m): 12:36pm On Oct 15, 2021
Unik3030:
ask your governors to get things right bro
Governor will make an airport international?
Make seaports function?
Are you for real?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by Unik3030: 12:45pm On Oct 15, 2021
loveth360:
When we settle well we will start same thing in your regiongrin grin
the joke is on u

2 Likes

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by loveth360(f): 12:56pm On Oct 15, 2021
Unik3030:
the joke is on u
Remember how we chased Ifeanyi Uba out with Holy holy Nnamdi Kanu is another saviourgrin grin

Just pray we start it in your region.

2 Likes

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by SisterFire(f): 1:03pm On Oct 15, 2021
Conrod:
You will always have my respect.
...thanks durling
Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by SisterFire(f): 1:08pm On Oct 15, 2021
Conrod:
Another PHD trailer driver.
...that phd illiterate who sit at home all day long arguing tinubu's riches ( stolen from them) .

2 Likes

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by brown3: 1:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
Unik3030:
why not leave Lagos n develop your city like lagos
idiot Lagos is for everybody, go and develop your brown roof republic filled up with mode houses

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by tsdarkside(m): 1:48pm On Oct 15, 2021
SlayerForever:

This is only the beginning. Let me be clear. I don't know what will happen tomorrow I am not God. Maybe our region will turn to Somalia I don't know. But you know one thing I am sure of this insurgency your useless military kick started in the East is just beginning and I can promise you that your soldiers will die so much they will begin to desert their duty posts. It's a sure banker! You people from the west and north and middle belt will cry so much for what will happen. You won't believe it. I am an Igbo guy to the last drop in my vein I can tell you how my people think and view things. War is not good. We even lost before. But our people say, "You do not shun a just war for fear of death. Never". That it to say the Igbos will go to any length whatsoever when they have been persecuted unjustly. We are not fear fear Yoruba people o. Those boys you're seeing they will never stop. Once you kill some of them others will pick up the gun and continue. They will never ever stop. You are all very stupid and you and your army will see.

chai....are you igbos spartans or what....??
better stop beatin una hairy chests soo much....

not that una blaim nigeria for chest pains too....

3 Likes

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by Afamed: 2:46pm On Oct 15, 2021
Nothing admirable about Potopoto Republic

4 Likes

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by RobbStark(m): 3:32pm On Oct 15, 2021
SlayerForever:
I find Nigerians to be very nauseating.

I feel your pain young boy, honestly I do
Nobody gives a fucxxking shit about your rants here.
Continue clapping for your fellow piglets killing your own people, soon, it will get to you.

We down south, we are are ocean viewers, we guard the realms of the Ijaw race, I care less about you and your fellow miscreants here.
You attack a whole tribe and you turn around to foam in the mouth. You are not well.
Go take your pills.

2 Likes

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by T9ksy(m): 7:53pm On Oct 15, 2021
TripleOh7:

I'm nowhere near eastern Nigeria so I only know what has been reported in the news.

And since I rely a lot on my powers of deduction, I can always put two and two together.

1. Nnamdi Kanu encouraged violence and they worship him.

2. Nnamdi Kanu applauded this group when they began killing policemen and burning down police stations.

3. The killing of uninformed officers by these people started long before Nnamdi Kanu was apprehended.

4. IPOB has never come out to denounce and condemn the killings going on. The most they've done is to say they had no hand in some of the killings. But who would believe them?

We have a saying in Yorubaland. "The witch flew over the house at midnight, a child sleeping in that house dies in the morning, who doesn't know that it was the witch that killed the child?".

My brother, am nowhere near the east or the blasted country however, thanks to SM, am kept abreast of what's actually going on in Nigeria inspite of FGN -Fulani govt. Of Nigeria's futile attempt to muzzle the press and thereafter spoonfeed us their own pedestrianic narratives.

1. Abeg, cut Nnamdi Kanu some slack o jare. The guy is too garrulous for his own good with no ounce of diplomacy in his being. Not everything Kanu says should be taken on its face value. Remember the endsars protest last year when kanu was praising his mumu followers for destroying properties in lagos , even when we 've all seen videos of Lagos state govt's van been used to transport Tinubu's urchins to ikeja to disrupt the ongoing protest. The govt later came to tag these urchins as "pro-sars" protesters.

2. Like I said above, kanu is too reckless with his mouth.
For instance, take the Federal prison-break, in owerri. This attack started at 12:30am till 5:30am, a total of 5hrs, none of the Prison guards was shot at or killed but the gunmen purportedly released all the prisoners. However, there's a police post that's just about 5mins walk from the federal prison. The govt office where "Hopeless" Uzodima lives with all his security details is about the same distance from the crime scene, as the police post. Moreover, the military base in Imo state is just about 20mins drive from outside owerri to the aforementioned federal prison Yet these gunmen were able to operate unhindered whilst governor was snoring his head off, 5mins walk away.

A few hours later, the IGP in Abuja told us that the prison in owerri was attacked by Ipob! There's no UGM rather these are govt. sponsored thugs at play. Talk about giving a dog a bad name just to justify, killing him.

See what the fgn did in orlu where Nigeria soldiers went into town, killing anyone they see and tagging them Ipob members.
Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by Vintagepipes: 8:33pm On Oct 15, 2021
T9ksy:

My brother, am nowhere near the east or the blasted country however, thanks to SM, am kept abreast of what's actually going on in Nigeria inspite of FGN -Fulani govt. Of Nigeria's futile attempt to muzzle the press and thereafter spoonfeed us their own pedestrianic narratives.

1. Abeg, cut Nnamdi Kanu some slack o jare. The guy is too garrulous for his own good with no ounce of diplomacy in his being. Not everything Kanu says should be taken on its face value. Remember the endsars protest last year when kanu was praising his mumu followers for destroying properties in lagos , even when we 've all seen videos of Lagos state govt's van been used to transport Tinubu's urchins to ikeja to disrupt the ongoing protest. The govt later came to tag these urchins as "pro-sars" protesters.

For instance, take the Federal prison-break, in owerri. This attack started at 12:30am till 5:30am, a total of 5hrs, none of the Prison guards was shot at or killed but the gunmen purportedly released all the prisoners. However, there's a police post that's just about 5mins walk from the federal prison. The govt office where "Hopeless" Uzodima lives with all his security details is about the same distance from the crime scene, as the police post. Moreover, the military base in Imo state is just about 20mins drive from outside owerri to the aforementioned federal prison Yet these gunmen were able to operate unhindered whilst governor was snoring his head off, 5mins walk away.

A few hours later, the IGP in Abuja told us that the prison in owerri was attacked by Ipob! There's no UGM rather these are govt. sponsored thugs at play. Talk about giving a dog a bad name just to justify, killing him.

See what the fgn did in orlu where Nigeria soldiers went into town, killing anyone they see and tagging them Ipob members.

I am pained by what is happening in Benue. I saw a documentary of the IDPs in Benue and the state of the people and I wondered if Benue have no people on SM.

You have spent your whole day writing a book on Biafra and Igbo and all that... If you expend the same energy alarming the world on what is happening in your home, you will be saving a lot of life.

put your energy in the right priorities.
Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 15, 2021
T9ksy:

You don't seem to understand the effect a rabble-rouser can have on his minions.

Kanu is quite vocal and his followers worship him. That's very dangerous.

Someone who has the ears of a sizable number who would do anything he says is no longer someone you cut any slack when for instance, he announced on his radio station that his followers should get prepared and begin to attack and kill any Hausa and Yoruba they see.

I have also seen videos of him in the US soliciting for funds specifically for the purchase of arms and ammunition in a bid to, according to his words, "burn down the zoo".

So now, the southeast part of the "zoo" is burning down, who should we blame?

The hate speeches he's made are so toxic that, if the Yorubas are naturally predisposed to violence they would have unleashed terror on the Igbos living in their midst and that would have been a terrible genocide indeed.

To know how effective his speeches are, you hear his minions on Nairaland, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram mouthing the same hate-filled rhetorics with relish, complete with rude name-calling.

His words are his own undoing.

2 Likes

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by Notasyouthink: 6:58am On Oct 16, 2021
Afamed:
Nobody will be willing to accommodate IDPs in South West. The similar scenario Boko Haram took in NE yrs ago similar scenario UGM/ ESN are taking in SE.
When you were busy hailing the army and police for killing innocent Igbo youths it never occurred to you that a day like this will come.

And as for IDPs you mentioned, we are not yorubas that can be easily displaced. That reminds me, your people that ran to bene republic, have they come back?? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by googlepikins: 7:51am On Oct 16, 2021
Afamed:
Nobody will be willing to accommodate IDPs in South West. The similar scenario Boko Haram took in NE yrs ago similar scenario UGM/ ESN are taking in SE.

Are your people being fed well in Benin Republic? The last time I checked, Igboho is being tortured over there. He need medical attention
Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by nku5: 8:02am On Oct 16, 2021
SlayerForever:
Why the sudden turnaround from mocking the Igbos to now advising them. This is so so sickening because it doesn't come from a place of genuine concern at all. We are sick and tired of the false concern from Yoruba people. Why is nobody talking about what brought this insurgency in the first place.

Anybody with a genuine concern would first discuss what and how this whole violence started. They would sue for peace from the federal government. Not coming here to tell us evil lies about how they care. You cared all this while and yet you were smirking when the youths were being used for target practice. In your daft mind you did not care to think for a second that it would breed insurgency for your dear Fulani government. Stop your useless advice you're making us sick to the belly.

Let me also add for the daft ones that it is only a matter of time before the ripple effect of the happenings in the East will begin to reach you in your stinkhole in the west. In your next life if you see army killing unarmed Igbo youths you will think twice before hailing them. Stupid people.

Yorubas are not the ones performing this hypocrisy. It's the Tinubu online nurtw chapter made up of a few career touts that are pushing this narrative.

1 Like

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by SlayerForever: 8:06am On Oct 16, 2021
nku5:

Yorubas are not the ones performing this hypocrisy. It's the Tinubu online nurtw chapter made up of a few career touts that are pushing this narrative.

All are one.
Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by oyatz(m): 10:32am On Oct 16, 2021
SisterFire:
Pls stop praising me !

But the guy likes you nau.
Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by SisterFire(f): 10:34am On Oct 16, 2021
oyatz:

But the guy likes you nau.
... afamed is so inconsequential for my liken .he is a no no for me
Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by oyatz(m): 10:46am On Oct 16, 2021
BKayy:

They just want us to be as hopeless as them.

At the mention of Biafra, there is instant hope in the mind of an average Igbo man suffering in this contraption.
This is because they know that the difference between Alaigbo from France, USA, Monaco, Germany, Japan, UAE etc is that Ndigbo are caged in Nigeria.

Nigeria was specially designed by Britain to hinder the growth of the only black people with prospect (Ndigbo). They hate to see a black man doing what they can do that's why Nigeria was created to keep the white supremacists view alive.

Biafra is the reason why Ndigbo are not part of the hardship induced suicide competition going on in Nigeria between Yorubas and Northerners.
Our people believe there is a place where all these Nonsense won't exist. Even if they come, they will see us fighting back not relaxed as Nigeria

Hmnnn, i see

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by oyatz(m): 10:47am On Oct 16, 2021
SisterFire:
... afamed is so inconsequential for my liken .he is a no no for me

Never say never!

Man-Woman affairs is complex
Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by amc: 11:20am On Oct 16, 2021
Spending123:

Sh*tup, Boko Haram started by bombing Churches and public gatherings, so get your facts right.

Boko Haram started by attacking police stations and police.
Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by oyatz(m): 11:41am On Oct 16, 2021
SlayerForever:

The Igbos are extremely difficult people who will fight till the last breath. Yorubas are not. What or where is the bragging?

Why do you always need to compare Igbos with Yorubas?

Your obsession with Yorubas (out of the over 300 other tribes in Nigeria) is sickening.

1 Like

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by oyatz(m): 11:56am On Oct 16, 2021
Redcrafton:

We are talokng of Nairalad, my friend...

Check out, Biodun556, NGpatriot, TinubuAdvocate, Uthlaw who open multiple threads here.

So the opinions of these five youths on a faceless forum like Nairaland represent the stand of the Yoruba people?

At the peak of IPOB agitations in 2016, i carried out in mini survey on the opinions of the Yoruba people on the matter.
To greatest surprise, most Yoruba youth less than 35 years don't even know what Biafra is all about.

If you grab an average Yoruba guy on the streets of Ogbomosho, Ikire, Ijebu-Ode, Ilaro or Ado-Ekiti and ask if him/her if he/she support Biafran secession, eight out of ten will first reply like this: 'What is Biafra/ Wetin be Biafra'?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by SlayerForever: 1:04pm On Oct 16, 2021
[s]
oyatz:

Why do you always need to compare Igbos with Yorubas?

Your obsession with Yorubas (out of the over 300 other tribes in Nigeria) is sickening.
[/s]
Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by CaptainAyub: 1:08pm On Oct 16, 2021
Afamed:

Go to upper Iweka, go to Lagos park at Onitsha. Take note of the numbers of your people trooping to SW on a daily basis.
People trooping to Lagos AKA no-man's-land not Ogbomosho

2 Likes

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by LZAA: 10:46pm On Oct 16, 2021
Afamed:

Na so developer of the whole universe
Shatap
Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by LZAA: 10:50pm On Oct 16, 2021
T9ksy:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Cc AfonjaConehead DABULLIT sarrki Afamed helinues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by AfonjaConehead: 6:53am On Oct 17, 2021
Afamed:
Nothing admirable about Potopoto Republic.. but you spend your entire alarmBlow life everyday on their matter . Lzaa
Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by AfonjaConehead: 6:55am On Oct 17, 2021
TripleOh7:

I'm nowhere near eastern Nigeria so I only know what has been reported in the news.

And since I rely a lot on my powers of deduction, I can always put two and two together.

1. Nnamdi Kanu encouraged violence and they worship him.

2. Nnamdi Kanu applauded this group when they began killing policemen and burning down police stations.

3. The killing of uninformed officers by these people started long before Nnamdi Kanu was apprehended.

4. IPOB has never come out to denounce and condemn the killings going on. The most they've done is to say they had no hand in some of the killings. But who would believe them?

We have a saying in Yorubaland. "The witch flew over the house at midnight, a child sleeping in that house dies in the morning, who doesn't know that it was the witch that killed the child?". deeply concerned self appointed alarmBlow afonja minister of Igbo affairs . grin grin
Re: All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening by AfonjaConehead: 7:06am On Oct 17, 2021
Reason why I'm famous for calling them deeply concerned self appointed afonja ministers of Igbo affairs grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Vote For Me And I Will Create Jobs / Why Is Revenue Gotten From Breweries Given To Sharia States? / EFCC Gets Approval To Try Gbenga Daniel And Adebayo Akala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.