Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Today Is My Fiancée Birthday. Join Me And Celebrate Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Today Is My Fiancée Birthday. Join Me And Celebrate Her. (1544 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Is My Fiancée Birthday. Join Me And Celebrate Her. by sirjamesjnr(m): 4:32pm On Oct 15, 2021
Ife mi, it's your birthday, but I’m the one who should be celebrating the most. My favourite person(Drfunmi) in the world was born on this day.
I’m so glad you came into the world, and also my world.
Your smile is cause for celebration, the smile that always turns me 360. Your love is the most precious gift in the world. Let my kisses light a thousand birthday candles. Happy Birthday to someone who makes life itself feel like a special occasion. We never have a better last moment.
One day a year isn’t enough to celebrate someone as special as you. I know we lost someone so dear to you, and we choose not to celebrate this year but I won't fail to blow a little kiss of mine and wish you a happy birthday. God bless your new year. We will always live to celebrate you.
Folks join me and wish my Angel, my friend, my own Drfunmi a happy birthday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today Is My Fiancée Birthday. Join Me And Celebrate Her. by Davash222(m): 4:33pm On Oct 15, 2021
Fiancée...a word devised to drill the kpekus deeper.

5 Likes

Re: Today Is My Fiancée Birthday. Join Me And Celebrate Her. by chatinent: 4:35pm On Oct 15, 2021

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Fiancée Birthday. Join Me And Celebrate Her. by Legalcriminal: 4:40pm On Oct 15, 2021
Post her picture and number to wish her directly. But we no dey wish ugly girls sha

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Fiancée Birthday. Join Me And Celebrate Her. by Kobojunkie: 4:41pm On Oct 15, 2021
Happy Birthday DrFunmi! undecided
Re: Today Is My Fiancée Birthday. Join Me And Celebrate Her. by XXXXTENTACION: 4:43pm On Oct 15, 2021
Legalcriminal:
Post her picture and number to wish her directly. But we no dey wish ugly girls sha
All these simps for this forum ehh... Are ugly girls also not human beings
Re: Today Is My Fiancée Birthday. Join Me And Celebrate Her. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 15, 2021
Hbd to her llnp,I like how you always show love to your sweetheart, you are a matured man.Redpillers will be like the pics below now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today Is My Fiancée Birthday. Join Me And Celebrate Her. by lilvicky68(m): 4:49pm On Oct 15, 2021
Ok..happy birthday to her..
Re: Today Is My Fiancée Birthday. Join Me And Celebrate Her. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 15, 2021
Davash222:
When will you have sense,when? when? when?
Re: Today Is My Fiancée Birthday. Join Me And Celebrate Her. by Naijanascam: 5:02pm On Oct 15, 2021
Hope it not end only on sweet words to scatter her brain as usual....... grin grin grin

Abeg use this opportunity to do something in her head please
Re: Today Is My Fiancée Birthday. Join Me And Celebrate Her. by Nonexisting1: 5:05pm On Oct 15, 2021
Davash222:
Many vaginarians have been fiancee for more than 5years now. I call them lords of the ring vaginarians. grin

2 Likes

Re: Today Is My Fiancée Birthday. Join Me And Celebrate Her. by Davash222(m): 5:08pm On Oct 15, 2021
Iyaebe:
When will you have sense,when? when? when?
When you restore your lost body count.

3 Likes

Re: Today Is My Fiancée Birthday. Join Me And Celebrate Her. by sirjamesjnr(m): 5:24pm On Oct 15, 2021
Naijanascam:
Hope it not end only on sweet words to scatter her brain as usual....... grin grin grin

Abeg use this opportunity to do something in her head please
. Her Masters first then we talk about marriage. One step at a time. We are not in a rush. Thanks anyway
Re: Today Is My Fiancée Birthday. Join Me And Celebrate Her. by sirjamesjnr(m): 5:26pm On Oct 15, 2021
Davash222:
. You are better than this, son of man
Re: Today Is My Fiancée Birthday. Join Me And Celebrate Her. by Naijanascam: 5:28pm On Oct 15, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
. Her Masters first then we talk about marriage. One step at a time. We are not in a rush. Thanks anyway

Good
But no be only you like better thing........ some good guys out there are not blind either
Re: Today Is My Fiancée Birthday. Join Me And Celebrate Her. by Sonnobax15(m): 5:33pm On Oct 15, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Today Is My Fiancée Birthday. Join Me And Celebrate Her. by sirjamesjnr(m): 5:36pm On Oct 15, 2021
Naijanascam:

Good
But no be only you like better thing........ some good guys out there are not blind either
. We love each other that all that matters. If she decide to do otherwise, It all good. All things being equal,I believe in our love and our future.
Re: Today Is My Fiancée Birthday. Join Me And Celebrate Her. by Naijanascam: 5:46pm On Oct 15, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
. We love each other that all that matters. If she decide to do otherwise, It all good. All things being equal,I believe in our love and our future.

You just said it all..... good luck in all your endeavors
Re: Today Is My Fiancée Birthday. Join Me And Celebrate Her. by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:48pm On Oct 15, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
Ife mi, it's your birthday, but I’m the one who should be celebrating the most. My favourite person(Drfunmi) in the world was born on this day.
I’m so glad you came into the world, and also my world.
Your smile is cause for celebration, the smile that always turns me 360. Your love is the most precious gift in the world. Let my kisses light a thousand birthday candles. Happy Birthday to someone who makes life itself feel like a special occasion. We never have a better last moment.
One day a year isn’t enough to celebrate someone as special as you. I know we lost someone so dear to you, and we choose not to celebrate this year but I won't fail to blow a little kiss of mine and wish you a happy birthday. God bless your new year. We will always live to celebrate you.
Folks join me and wish my Angel, my friend, my own Drfunmi a happy birthday.
I love you honeybee.

Thank you ���
Re: Today Is My Fiancée Birthday. Join Me And Celebrate Her. by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:49pm On Oct 15, 2021
Kobojunkie:
thank you
Re: Today Is My Fiancée Birthday. Join Me And Celebrate Her. by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:50pm On Oct 15, 2021
Iyaebe:
Hbd to her llnp,I like how you always show love to your sweetheart, you are matured man.Redpillers will be like the pics below now
thank you for the well wishes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today Is My Fiancée Birthday. Join Me And Celebrate Her. by Magnoliaa(f): 8:07pm On Oct 15, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
thank you for the well wishes

you, TOO, are an October born?? wawuu. cheesy cheesy una reeeally plenty oh.

happy birthday, dear. x❤x❤.
Re: Today Is My Fiancée Birthday. Join Me And Celebrate Her. by Magnoliaa(f): 8:08pm On Oct 15, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Nawa o. Kobo. undecided Even for birthday wish, you still carry this your face. Hiann.

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Fiancée Birthday. Join Me And Celebrate Her. by Magnoliaa(f): 8:11pm On Oct 15, 2021
But, God, whennnn? embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Today Is My Fiancée Birthday. Join Me And Celebrate Her. by Kobojunkie: 8:11pm On Oct 15, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Nawa o. Kobo. undecided Even for birthday wish, you still carry this your face. Hiann.
It's a habit! undecided
Re: Today Is My Fiancée Birthday. Join Me And Celebrate Her. by lilvicky68(m): 8:12pm On Oct 15, 2021
Kobojunkie:
It's a habit! undecided
Like arguing too undecided
Re: Today Is My Fiancée Birthday. Join Me And Celebrate Her. by Kobojunkie: 8:14pm On Oct 15, 2021
lilvicky68:

I don't argue....more like I enjoy the act of debating ideas and issues. undecided
Re: Today Is My Fiancée Birthday. Join Me And Celebrate Her. by lilvicky68(m): 8:15pm On Oct 15, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I don't argue.... undecided
But you're now arguing with me that you don't argue undecided

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Fiancée Birthday. Join Me And Celebrate Her. by Magnoliaa(f): 8:15pm On Oct 15, 2021
Kobojunkie:
It's a habit! undecided
I see.

lilvicky68:

Kobojunkie:
I don't argue.... undecided

Wahala. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Fiancée Birthday. Join Me And Celebrate Her. by Kobojunkie: 8:16pm On Oct 15, 2021
lilvicky68:

Nope, i am here simply trying to correct whatever misconception you may have of my habits. Debating/arguing ideas and issues is not a habit - more a hobby of mine. undecided

You can stick to avoiding me as I don't mind that either. undecided
Re: Today Is My Fiancée Birthday. Join Me And Celebrate Her. by Magnoliaa(f): 8:17pm On Oct 15, 2021
lilvicky68:

Lil, leave him now. Hin say he no dey argue, LOL, so free him.

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Fiancée Birthday. Join Me And Celebrate Her. by lilvicky68(m): 8:18pm On Oct 15, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Canceled The Proposal. Good Or Bad Move? / Your Near Busting Experience / Men Who Beat Up Their Women Are Kids In An Adult Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.