Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3713 Views)

+18: What Is She Doing? [Picture] / Lady Reveals What Happened After She Saw Some Cute Guys At A Wedding. Photos / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Truvelisback(m): 6:45pm On Oct 15, 2021
Re: . by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 15, 2021
You use to be a pastor, what happened?

2 Likes

Re: . by Davash222(m): 6:50pm On Oct 15, 2021
Iyaebe:
The demons he was always kabashing entered inside him.

2 Likes

Re: . by Longsleeve: 6:50pm On Oct 15, 2021
Welldone .

Mr natural big ass detector..
Re: . by Truvelisback(m): 6:51pm On Oct 15, 2021
Iyaebe:
Pastors are not blind, they see too. I'm not a pretensive type, i am an open minded person.
Re: . by Truvelisback(m): 6:54pm On Oct 15, 2021
Davash222:

Demon? Lol, Just because i talked abt sexually related matter? Them no born that demon well.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 15, 2021
Davash222:

Lol,he said pastors have eyes too,what a weak defense

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 15, 2021
That small boy KiNg0G below is always found in all 18+ topics but will never contribute to a challenging topic.You can never find him on education thread never.
Re: . by Truvelisback(m): 7:00pm On Oct 15, 2021
Longsleeve:
Welldone .

Mr natural big ass detector..
I hear u bro. If only u haven't seen any b4.
Re: . by Truvelisback(m): 7:05pm On Oct 15, 2021
Iyaebe:
Lol,he said pastors have eyes too,what a weak defense
I knew there will be an uproar from over-spiritual minded people. I posted this on purpose, that's why i added 18+. U are free to ignore the thread.
Re: . by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 7:17pm On Oct 15, 2021
Pastor!! abeg observe yansh.

Time is too short!!

Re: . by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 15, 2021
Truvelisback:
I knew there will be an uproar from over-spiritual minded people. I posted this on purpose, that's why i added 18+. U are free to ignore the thread.
Truvel I hope you know whom you are talking to
Re: . by Truvelisback(m): 7:35pm On Oct 15, 2021
Iyaebe:
Truvel I hope you know whom you are talking to
Na Mama i dey follow talk. I never meant to be rude to u anyway.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by BaddieFreak(f): 7:48pm On Oct 15, 2021
Truvelisback:
Some days ago, I saw a woman(i think above 40yrs of age), who was passing. So, my eyes fell mistakenly on her. What i saw, really astonished me. This Woman was really endowed behind her, yes. Her ass was a kind of very big, But facially she isn't that beautiful. If i had seen her on T.V or she is that rich type, i would av assumed that she did some kind of butt work but this is natural. While she was passing by, i was just codedly looking at her with astonishment.

Well done sir! cheesy
Re: . by Truvelisback(m): 7:55pm On Oct 15, 2021
BaddieFreak:

Well done sir! cheesy
In summary of what i am trying to say so far is that, Natural beauty/endowment remains the best. All these butt plants, breasts plants, bleaching of the skin are useless.
Re: . by Kobojunkie: 7:59pm On Oct 15, 2021
Truvelisback:
Some days ago, I saw a woman(i think above 40yrs of age), who was passing. So, my eyes fell mistakenly on her. What i saw, really astonished me. This Woman was really endowed behind her, yes. Her ass was a kind of very big, But facially she isn't that beautiful. If i had seen her on T.V or she is that rich type, i would av assumed that she did some kind of butt work but this is natural. While she was passing by, i was just codedly looking at her with astonishment.
And so? undecided

Later you go come dey lie to people say you be prophet and the call is hard, abi? Yet this is the kain thing wey dey occupy your mind, right? undecided
Re: . by Truvelisback(m): 8:20pm On Oct 15, 2021
Kobojunkie:
And so? undecided

Later you go come dey lie to people say you be prophet and the call is hard, abi? Yet this is the kain thing wey dey occupy your mind, right? undecided
Angel, I'm still who i am. There is time for everything. I created this thread for the sake of those who don't have value for their natural beauty, who believes in breasts enlargement, butts enlargement, etc.
Re: . by Kobojunkie: 8:23pm On Oct 15, 2021
Truvelisback:
Angel, I'm still who i am. There is time for everything. I created this thread for the sake of those who don't have value for their natural beauty, who believes in breasts enlargement, butts enlargement, etc.
Stop lying! undecided

Also,there is nothing wrong with breast enlargement, butt enhancements. No be your own body so what business of yours is it? undecided

1 Like

Re: . by dan9ice(m): 8:53pm On Oct 15, 2021
In English it's called butterface
Re: . by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 15, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Stop lying! undecided

Also,there is nothing wrong with breast enlargement, butt enhancements. No be your own body so what business of yours is it? undecided
We don't even know where you belong.Are you churchy or fun?

1 Like

Re: . by Kobojunkie: 10:51pm On Oct 15, 2021
Iyaebe:
We don't even know where you belong.Are you churchy or fun?
I already explained me more than once to you. undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 15, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I already explained me more than once to you. undecided
You were still confusing in your explanations, are you churchy or fun?
Re: . by Kobojunkie: 10:53pm On Oct 15, 2021
Iyaebe:
Again, I already explained me to you more than once. undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 15, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Again, I already explained me to you more than once. undecided
I hate you
Re: . by Kobojunkie: 10:59pm On Oct 15, 2021
Iyaebe:
I hate you
Good for you! undecided
Re: . by Truvelisback(m): 11:08pm On Oct 15, 2021
Iyaebe:
Iyaebe, don't exchange words with him. He rarely talks straight and most of his comments here are baseless and meaningless. If u want to confirm what i am saying to be true or not, check his comments here in Nairaland so far. He can argue blindly too.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 15, 2021
Truvelisback:
Iyaebe, don't exchange words with him. He rarely talks straight and most of his comments here are baseless and meaningless. If u want to confirm what i am saying to be true or not, check his comments here in Nairaland so far. He can argue blindly too.
I know him well, I've never seen a confusionist as him
Re: . by Konor: 11:17pm On Oct 15, 2021
The way big yansh dey full everywhere sha.
Last week as I dey drive go pepper soup joint I see one naked mad woman for street with big yansh. See the way my prick take Shoot up. I was ashamed of it grin
Re: . by Silentgroper(m): 12:34am On Oct 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Stop lying! undecided

Whenever i read ur posts. U just sound so much like nwaezeemmanuel.. But i remember u 4rm a thread wanting to buy shrooms. U do seem like an actual junkie.
Re: . by Silentgroper(m): 12:39am On Oct 16, 2021
unku truvel, u dey look old woman nyash for where obembet dey show us bleast on d no bra day thread. Omoh u don miss oo.
Re: . by Kobojunkie: 12:39am On Oct 16, 2021
Silentgroper:
Whenever i read ur posts. U just sound so much like nwaezeemmanuel.. But i remember u 4rm a thread wanting to buy shrooms. U do seem like an actual junkie.
What is wrong with buying mushrooms? Why does purchasing mushrooms make me a "junkie"? Or is it that you are short on sensible things to say? undecided
Re: . by Silentgroper(m): 12:45am On Oct 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What is wrong with buying mushrooms? Why does purchasing mushrooms make me a "junkie"? Or is it that you are short on sensible things to say? undecided
Shut d fvck up. U actually wanted magic mushroom. U claimed u couldnt find it in nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do People Convulse As They Have An Orgasm???! / My Lecturer Invited Me To His House Only To F!nger Me - Level 100 Legon Student / Write Ur Love Quote Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.