Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,298 members, 7,829,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) (4251 Views)

MEN!! Don't Be Like This Man!! Take The Redpill And Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill / MEN!! Women Are Not Worth It! Don't Be Like This Man! Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill / MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:57am On Oct 16, 2021
Vulcanheph:
The funny thing is that Feminists all over the world will pretend not to see this but would cry foul if it had been the other way round....

I've come across this article before and it was said that she started grooming him when he was basically still a teenager, the wicked b!tch knew he was talented and that his future was bright so she started getting close to him at an early age and took advantage his innocence and naivety to make him emotionally attached to her...
I'll bet you that he probably lost his virginity to her which explains why he agreed to marry her at such a young age.

Bottom line; FEAR WOMEN.
WTF
Re: MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:00am On Oct 16, 2021
PlaysNigeria:
The simp has been simpalized
This shiit is really disturbing...
Re: MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) by tillaman(m): 11:01am On Oct 16, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
They will destroy you if you don't keep things in check!
no lies my bro!
All of them are money hungry hoes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:02am On Oct 16, 2021
solidmyk:

That's good of you, you're being considerate and I really commend you for that

But I think blaming only the lady isn't enough, let's consider their age difference for an example, you'll see how the lady exceeds the guy in most ramifications which is a red flag

My point is that wouldn't it be cool if you were able state out areas where the guy took the wrong decision

I'm sure the guy must have been advised to look else where in the beginning of their relationship but must have been clouded with infatuation

Men could love unconditionally, men are the helplessly romantic fools, how is it supposed to be our fault that we fall for evil biittches like this Or why else do you think its hard for men to swallow the pill?!
Re: MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) by pussymonger1: 11:03am On Oct 16, 2021
U GARRIT wink
doggedfighter:
Tell us about the life of another beast saved by a bitch .

This bitterness you have chosen will really deal with you if not now but later.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 16, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

1. He's delusional
2. He thinks there aren't men who have been truly helped by women but e go dey alright.

1. Maybe...but can you say the same about his words??

2. Yes...there are men who have truly been helped by women, but what's the ratio when compared to the women who have destroyed a man's life?? What's the ratio of that "help" compared to the number of women that have ruined men life??

5 Likes

Re: MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:07am On Oct 16, 2021
tillaman:
no lies my bro!
All of them are money hungry hoes
Men should better think it through, because really its not worth it!
Re: MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:10am On Oct 16, 2021
Favfables:

2. Yes...there are men who have truly been helped by women, but what's the ratio when compared to the women who have destroyed a man's life?? What's the ratio of that "help" compared to the number of women that have ruined men life??
Pls don't waste your time on a stvpid biittch, most of the times they are always pointless.

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 16, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Pls don't waste your time on a stvpid biittch, most of the times they are always pointless.

No insults please grin
She's not what you said up there, but she sure is pointless...
Re: MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) by BigBellyBurst(m): 11:20am On Oct 16, 2021
[s][/s]
Hintona:

Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Dominique. I was jejely going through the trending section of nairaland and I saw this hate filled thread. And I decided to report it.

Seun at least if you don't want to ban him, design nairaland in such a way that people will see only what they want to see. This monoculture on nairaland is annoying.

He has broken rule 8 on nairaland by posting false information here.
[s][/s]

1 Like

Re: MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 16, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You know i will keep saying this and i will not stop, not very soon at least; WOMEN CAN NEVER LOVE A MAN, THEY CAN ONLY CONSIDER HIM!!
Yes i'm misogynistic, bitter and hatred filled, i accept but the big question here is that, am i completely wrong to be?? angry
How sure am i that if men of today went through and then knew what i know today, they wouldn't be worse

TAKE A LOOK AT THAT PHOTO BELOW!! That guy thought all was right and that he had met mrs right(Thats a rap line by the way)
He went ahead and married her to live happily ever after completely blinded and unexperienced with the dangerous and evil feminine mind right?

He planted a seed thats supposed to be a blessing to a normal family but was a lethal weapon to the person he was so much in love with, hold on, how are we even sure the child is his anyway

Before you start judging my thread again pls men, read my signature and come back to this post!
Because this shiit is deep!!

Still Typing...
Stop the CAP
Re: MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) by BigBellyBurst(m): 11:23am On Oct 16, 2021
Redpill prof Anthony Spade on YouTube
Reacted to a video of that bloodsucking midjet called Brittany Renner Boasting and laughing at her "wisdom" and advertising herself for other men while still on PJ Washington's payroll.

I felt like breaking through and wrappiny fingers around her neck. This is the Short way to success these ladies preach among themselves.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:26am On Oct 16, 2021
Favfables:

Maybe a research should be conducted then. People use people and that's just the truth. Some men have also destroyed the lives of some women.
What I'm not so cool with is making one gender look like they're saints while making the other look terrible and I also mean it with some ladies making it look like all men are the same, like they're cheats, users, rapists etc. I won't support a gender at the detriment of the other.
Unless everyone in the world is asked to tell their story, you won't know the ratio. Society is messed up, some ladies won't tell their stories neither will some men but no particular gender is good, no particular gender is bad, each is responsible for his/her actions, not their gender.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) by BigBellyBurst(m): 11:28am On Oct 16, 2021
BigBellyBurst:
[/s][s]
False information?

It's either you're allowing feminism to blind your eyes and sense of judgement or you really do not know what's going on.

Sorry to bust your bubble, all that happened. Enter google and type Brittany Renner... No be only bra size una go dey look up

1 Like

Re: MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:31am On Oct 16, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Lol, your choice of words show the person you really are.
I have over 2000 comments here on nairaland and it's not in my nature to cuss at people regardless of the point I try to pass across, regardless of how rude a person is to me. You on the other hand hardly talk without being disrespectful, without cussing, without anger. Check yourself bro.
I won't do the honour of returning your insults. Be good.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:35am On Oct 16, 2021
Favfables:

No insults please grin
She's not what you said up there, but she sure is pointless...

Pointless you say? Lol, you do make me laugh and I'm not offended at all by his choice of words at describing me. What he thinks of me doesn't represent me, my personality or what I stand for.
Someone who can't pass messages across without throwing insults even when it isn't necessary has to check him/herself. He'll be alright though.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:35am On Oct 16, 2021
Favfables:

No insults please grin She's not what you said up there, but she sure is pointless...
Rubbish people.
Re: MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:36am On Oct 16, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Stop the CAP
Re: MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:37am On Oct 16, 2021
BigBellyBurst:
Redpill prof Anthony Spade on YouTube
Reacted to a video of that bloodsucking midjet called Brittany Renner Boasting and laughing at her "wisdom" and advertising herself for other men while still on PJ Washington's payroll.

I felt like breaking through and wrappiny fingers around her neck. This is the Short way to success these ladies preach among themselves.
It pisses me off! THIS SHIIT BOILS ME TO THE CORE!!
Re: MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:40am On Oct 16, 2021
BigBellyBurst:

False information?

It's either you're allowing feminism to blind your eyes and sense of judgement or you really do not know what's going on.

Sorry to bust your bubble, all that happened. Enter google and type Brittany Renner... No be only bra size una go dey look up
Thats the f00l's name?
Re: MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 16, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

1. Maybe a research should be conducted then. People use people and that's just the truth. Some men have also destroyed the lives of some women.

2. What I'm not so cool with is making one gender look like they're saints while making the other look terrible and I also mean it with some ladies making it look like all men are the same, like they're cheats, users, rapists etc. I won't support a gender at the detriment of the other.

3. Unless everyone in the world is asked to tell their story, you won't know the ratio.

4. Society is messed up, some ladies won't tell their stories neither will some men but no particular gender is good, no particular gender is bad, each is responsible for his/her actions, not their gender.

1. I agree...
2. No gender is a saint my dear....both genders are guilt....
3. Not really, I can graft a fair amount of knowledge from what I see online, what I've heard, experiences from people and from my day to day interaction with women...and honestly speaking, the mentality of an average female as regards what a relationship should be is disgustingly myopic...I know men have their flaws too and I'm not trying to down play it, but look around with an objective lens and tell me if I'm far from the truth...
4. Each is responsible for his actions, however don't the stories about men abusing wives, pedophiles...don't they make you have a little reservations?? I mean, the number of stories like this makes me skeptical about relationships not to talk of marriage
Re: MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:48am On Oct 16, 2021
I just googled her name now and it turns out she's actually popular for being a gold digger and apparently her targets are athletes! HOW PERFECT!

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 16, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

1. Pointless you say? Lol, you do make me laugh and
2. I'm not offended at all by his choice of words at describing me. What he thinks of me doesn't represent me, my personality or what I stand for.
3. Someone who can't pass messages across without throwing insults even when it isn't necessary has to check him/herself. He'll be alright though.

1. My chat with you isn't a gender war mi'der, be objective in your reasoning, and then tell me if it isn't pointless

2. You shouldn't be....

3. But helinues is guilty of this same thing, and you didn't call her out...don't you think that's unfair?? ((I'm not defending the OP, he's obviously dealing with past hurts...but even though his words sounds vile, you can't deny that there's truth in them))

1 Like

Re: MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) by Automaticwinner: 11:55am On Oct 16, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

Pointless you say? Lol, you do make me laugh and I'm not offended at all by his choice of words at describing me. What he thinks of me doesn't represent me, my personality or what I stand for.
Someone who can't pass messages across without throwing insults even when it isn't necessary has to check him/herself. He'll be alright though.

You sound bold for a husband snatcher
Re: MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) by BigBellyBurst(m): 11:57am On Oct 16, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Thats the f00l's name?
Ya... Brittany Renner.
Re: MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) by PlaysNigeria: 12:01pm On Oct 16, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
This shiit is really disturbing...
Seriously, does the 22yrs old dude think he'll getaway with dating a 29 yrs old lady?
Re: MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) by PUSSYHOE(m): 12:02pm On Oct 16, 2021
Hintona:

Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Dominique. I was jejely going through the trending section of nairaland and I saw this hate filled thread. And I decided to report it.

Seun at least if you don't want to ban him, design nairaland in such a way that people will see only what they want to see. This monoculture on nairaland is annoying.

He has broken rule 8 on nairaland by posting false information here.

Because a thread is not in your favour and exposes your gender they should ban it?

1 Like

Re: MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 12:05pm On Oct 16, 2021
Favfables:

1. My chat with you isn't a gender war mi'der, be objective in your reasoning, and then tell me if it isn't pointless

2. You shouldn't be....

3. But helinues is guilty of this same thing, and you didn't call her out...don't you think that's unfair?? ((I'm not defending the OP, he's obviously dealing with past hurts...but even though his words sounds vile, you can't deny that there's truth in them))
I am being objective but if you don't see it as that then I can't help it. He is the one who isn't objective and goes about being one-sided but you don't see that either so who isn't being objective here? There isn't need to answer.
There's some truth in them and it's only good to let him know it's wrong to judge everyone by the actions of some people but you don't see the need or do you? No need to answer that as well. Everyone has their own past hurt and it's only good to heal. Go through my thread on torrents and torment and see some stuff (you really don't have to).
Do have a great year ahead.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 12:08pm On Oct 16, 2021
Automaticwinner:

You sound bold for a husband snatcher
Lol, you make me laugh.
You mean to tell me bold women are husband snatchers? Very interesting way of reasoning. grin
Stay safe.
Re: MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) by Hintona(f): 12:11pm On Oct 16, 2021
PUSSYHOE:

Because a thread is not in your favour and exposes your gender they should ban it?

He is not exposing anything. Every gender is manipulative. You people have the time to sit down and discuss another gender but you cannot brainstorm what is right for your country. The people ruining Nigeria and making us the laughing stock of the world are they not of your gender

If your op and other lazy men on this forum can seat down and expose the evil of Buhari's tenure, 50% of Nigeria's problem will be solved.

Op is just using you people to validate himself. In a sane world, op is supposed to die of depression and hate by now. But you people will continue encouraging him and make him think what he's doing is right.
Re: MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:12pm On Oct 16, 2021
PlaysNigeria:

Seriously, does the 22yrs old dude think he'll getaway with dating a 29 yrs old lady?
Isn't love supposed to be BLIND Thats the mistake men make; Think they should leave their brains behind and follow their hearts!
Re: MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 12:13pm On Oct 16, 2021

1. I agree...
2. No gender is a saint my dear....both genders are guilt....
3. Not really, I can graft a fair amount of knowledge from what I see online, what I've heard, experiences from people and from my day to day interaction with women...and honestly speaking, the mentality of an average female as regards what a relationship should be is disgustingly myopic...I know men have their flaws too and I'm not trying to down play it, but look around with an objective lens and tell me if I'm far from the truth...
4. Each is responsible for his actions, however don't the stories about men abusing wives, pedophiles...don't they make you have a little reservations?? I mean, the number of stories like this makes me skeptical about relationships not to talk of marriage
You deactivated your account but I hope you see this.

As for your 4th point, I'll say no because I come from a loving home, I had a very responsible dad who was protective and caring. He had his flaws but he certainly was a great person. I have wonderful men figure ranging from married brothers, cousins, uncles etc and I have lived with most of them, they aren't wife beaters or anything short of being good even though they've also got their flaws. If I've got wonderful people in my life who are men then why would I have a negative reservation about men? Naaaaaaaaa, my mind doesn't work that way at all. I do not think all men are the same neither do I think women are the same, that's a destructive and myopic way of reasoning and generalisation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Ruined My Relationship, / Even With Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual urge? / Read This And Never Trust A Woman Again!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.