Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Bored In Marriage - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bored In Marriage (35537 Views)

Men In Marriage: How To Play The In-law Politics! / 61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos / How To Convince Parents That Tribe Doesn't Matter In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bored In Marriage by Rubbiish(m): 6:00pm On Oct 16, 2021
ratracerebel:
As for me, it will never be fair blaming this guy for going into it in the first place. Because, my people it takes an actual blocked ears and lion heart to turn deaf ears to the pressure upon single men in the society especially if you are from a religious home. I'm a typical example and victim of this crucify ingeneer pressure...sometimes I want to commit suicide or go on exile because people want me to go into what I'm not ready for...emphasising on my age...It's hell for single men like me right now....and fed up cus I don't know what to do.
How old are u?
Re: Bored In Marriage by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 16, 2021
NetValueFX:

You are a failure already with this mindset.
it is u that is a failure
Re: Bored In Marriage by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 16, 2021
LordReed:

What guy stuff? Women? Sex? What would you be discussing that you think she won't like?
is guys stuff
Re: Bored In Marriage by Nebutaman(m): 6:07pm On Oct 16, 2021
The number one desire of Soul is to have freedom. If you feel your wife is crowding you it's probable that she likes being with you all the time. It could also be just a mental delusion. Whatever it is, discuss it with your wife and see how both of you can give each other more space and privacy while living together. For example, separate bedrooms, eating alone sometimes, etc, can help
Re: Bored In Marriage by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 16, 2021
Realtosin:

You ought to have known all these before you went to the altar via reading of marriage oriented books that there are some times in marriage that are called dry season. But with the situation now, it now behooves on you and your wife to love yourself either you feel like it or not.... Some marriage will still crash because we are too in an hurry to jump the preparatory class. You don't learn to shoot gun on the battle field, you learn it before the battle begins. The solution now is to tell you psychology that man, I must make this marriage work. Marriage is hardwork. I pray the Lord would strengthen your heart to take up this challenge. Divorce is never an option.
thanks
Re: Bored In Marriage by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 16, 2021
tunjijones:

Boss, I understand how you feel, I felt the same way when I just got married. But I was lucky I have an understanding partner, she still allows me hang with the guys, she still give me time to do my thing. It's two and half years ago that I got married now, I think I have adjusted and I have accepted the fact that am married now.

I bought Ps4, I thought her how to play it so we play together. She started watching football matches with me. I started helping her in the kitchen.

And with that we were good. Not that I don't still feel bored sometimes but we are good now.

Am sure she feels bored sometimes too.
thanks bro much appreciated
Re: Bored In Marriage by LordReed(m): 6:14pm On Oct 16, 2021
shedybaba44:
is guys stuff

Like what? Guys discuss about everything under the sun.
Re: Bored In Marriage by Dada4me: 6:16pm On Oct 16, 2021
Everyone feels like that sometimes, even those over ten years of marriage.

Look for a reason to hang on, divorce will lead to regrets and depression.
Re: Bored In Marriage by Oselu28(f): 6:26pm On Oct 16, 2021
Raalsalghul:
https://www.nairaland.com/5821202/lonely-heart

You were seeking a life partner in the above thread, you have found one and now you are bored.

You were supposed to condition yourself mentally.

Major reason some of us don't say anything on this space, well done DETECTIVE��
Re: Bored In Marriage by Hakeem3(m): 6:58pm On Oct 16, 2021
shedybaba44:
Hello nairalander, I jus got married march this year, honestly am bored already .

The truth is am an only son so the whole pressure of getting married from my family made me got married although I love my wife she is beautiful, sexy and intellectual but I just miss the bachelor life.

I feel I entered marriage too early am just 29 although am well to do, with my own business and from a well to do home also... but am always feeling marriage is slowing me down business wise and exploring.

Sometimes I just feel like I want to leave the house and do what my fellow friends that are not married are doing.

I am scared I might divorce soon....cause honestly am bored the whole marriage thing just tire me although I go out with my wife and all that...

Please what should I do..??

Is it normal for a guy that is young and just married to feel like that

please advice
Your reason for wanting to leave the marriage is so lame and dumb. Well I think you’re those mummy: daddy boy and a spoilt one at that.!
You just said your wife is an intellect, sexy and beautiful and you love her. But u want a divorce because you want to be doing what you bachelor friends are doing? Lol what exactly are they doing to start with?

1 Like

Re: Bored In Marriage by Gfh1: 7:25pm On Oct 16, 2021
60 percent of married couples has contemplated divorce.

1 Like

Re: Bored In Marriage by zivility: 7:40pm On Oct 16, 2021
shedybaba44:
Hello nairalander, I jus got married march this year, honestly am bored already .

The truth is am an only son so the whole pressure of getting married from my family made me got married although I love my wife she is beautiful, sexy and intellectual but I just miss the bachelor life.

I feel I entered marriage too early am just 29 although am well to do, with my own business and from a well to do home also... but am always feeling marriage is slowing me down business wise and exploring.

Sometimes I just feel like I want to leave the house and do what my fellow friends that are not married are doing.

I am scared I might divorce soon....cause honestly am bored the whole marriage thing just tire me although I go out with my wife and all that...

please advice

Marriage is overrated and chiefly for the benefit of the woman. Kind of the price for man to have children. Don't follow it in the stereotype way.

Start by having your own separate bedroom, with your study in it.
Re: Bored In Marriage by TGM2015: 7:54pm On Oct 16, 2021
shedybaba44:

please advice
You are not bore because of marriage, you are bored because you never know and learn how to love.

When you know how to love and take responsibilities as a married man blessed with a woman as described by yourself in the quoted posted. You will discover there's is no dulling moment but challenges that build you up to become trusted and respected elder (old man).

Anyway, your boring moment can only be solve if you can trace and correct the You in the attached post screenshot.

1 Like

Re: Bored In Marriage by Moye04(m): 8:22pm On Oct 16, 2021
[quote author=Poopypants post=106783362]I’m just 28, I have been with a woman I love for more than 2years now and it’s never a bored moment , we do our things and still spend time together whenever we get the chance , we host, gossip and play , these things keep us together and connects us more , ismts never a dull moment , we gave all our neighbors nick names that we call them by when we gossip .. make your wife your best friend and gossip mate and you’ll never be bored in your marriage ..
Hmmm.. God bless your marriage.
Re: Bored In Marriage by frozen70(f): 8:22pm On Oct 16, 2021
Rubbiish:

I honestly don't understand u at times!
Do u give your phone to ur son at times?

If you understand the content or his post, he wants to flex while in marriage, there is nothing wrong with that
So if the wife becomes pregnant and put to bed, by the time he spends more at home, he won't remember anything about flexing

Some men got married and stop playing out
Some are married but still want to flex out
Re: Bored In Marriage by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:35pm On Oct 16, 2021
Rubbiish:

Come on...
So if one choose to have his space & time, does that mean such a person is irresponsible? Some persons want freedom like most introverts, such person shouldn't be term irresponsible.

True, I agree.

There are other nuances to it.

I still like being single for a number of reasons that have absolutely nothing to do with irresponsibility.

1 Like

Re: Bored In Marriage by Jeferious: 9:15pm On Oct 16, 2021
ratracerebel:
As for me, it will never be fair blaming this guy for going into it in the first place. Because, my people it takes an actual blocked ears and lion heart to turn deaf ears to the pressure upon single men in the society especially if you are from a religious home. I'm a typical example and victim of this crucify ingeneer pressure...sometimes I want to commit suicide or go on exile because people want me to go into what I'm not ready for...emphasising on my age...It's hell for single men like me right now....and fed up cus I don't know what to do.
Nawa to you o. Even as an only son and almost the same age as the op, nobody get mind to tell me nonsense. Shebi dem never beat the person before, or I no fit leave the person comot if I no fit beat am? grin grin

If I see person wey fit my personality, I marry. I no see, I stay on my own. Either ways, it must be after I have considered what is favourable for me. #**k that shit about lineage continuity. I have come to understand that people can only make you feel pressured when they sense that you're not convinced on your chosen stance. Who go see sure boy go dey pressure am? Abi na marriage make the boy sure in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Bored In Marriage by Octopusssy(f): 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2021
Oloshi ti deactivate
Re: Bored In Marriage by uthlaw: 11:01pm On Oct 16, 2021
AntiWailer:
Sit Ur wife down and talk to her about the need to go out and hang out with Ur friends.

She will give u permission to do most things u want to do. You just have to show her that respect and seek permission. (It is more about informing her ahead of time).

you take permission before going out of your own house... this one pass prison!
Re: Bored In Marriage by uthlaw: 11:04pm On Oct 16, 2021
Poopypants:
I’m just 28, I have been with a woman I love for more than 2years now and it’s never a bored moment , we do our things and still spend time together whenever we get the chance , we host, gossip and play , these things keep us together and connects us more , ismts never a dull moment , we gave all our neighbors nick names that we call them by when we gossip .. make your wife your best friend and gossip mate and you’ll never be bored in your marriage ..
ur story no follow... gossiping about neighbors will not make you bored....you are a woman already!
Re: Bored In Marriage by FiverrTutor(m): 11:05pm On Oct 16, 2021
Rubbiish:

U divorced your wife just because of boredom?

We had so many issues
Re: Bored In Marriage by uthlaw: 11:08pm On Oct 16, 2021
SonofGod231:
You were not prepared for marriage...you can't be married and still be living like a bachelor. Children go soon cum into the picture too.. Begin to groom yourself for it now.
BTW I will also be getting married before the end of this year...The pressure from my gf is getting too much, She's 29 and doesn't want to remain husbandless at 30.
dis one don de face pressure b4 marriage self!
Re: Bored In Marriage by princewarri1985: 11:36pm On Oct 16, 2021

please advice
SO YOU THINK THAT WE OLD BACHELORS THAT REFUSED TO MARRY DONT HAVE SENSE ABI LoL
Re: Bored In Marriage by Magic1: 12:31am On Oct 17, 2021

please advice

You are 29 and you called that “just”? I was 29 when I got married and I will be 10 years in marriage come 22nd of this October with two kids. How can you say you married too early at 29? When would you have preferred to get married? 40 I supposed.

You are the one boring up the marriage. What are your friends doing that you can’t do with your wife? except maybe hitting on different girls. If it is clubbing, hanging out (flexing), all these can be done with your wife in the picture especially now that you guys don’t have kids yet.

Being 29 and marrying at 29 and you considering it as “too early” sounds stupid to me. If you had said you are 20-22, I’d see reasons with you but 29? However, learn to use I’m or I am, this “am” usage is so wrong.

Good evening.
Re: Bored In Marriage by Poopypants: 2:02am On Oct 17, 2021
uthlaw:
ur story no follow... gossiping about neighbors will not make you bored....you are a woman already!
go rest.
Re: Bored In Marriage by AntiWailer: 5:47am On Oct 17, 2021
uthlaw:
you take permission before going out of your own house... this one pass prison!

No I don't.

I just wake up in the morning, pick my keys, leave wife and child at home to go and play PS5 with the boys. Come back drunk because no be prison.

Brother, marriage no be by force, if u are not ready, just leave the innocent girls out of your problems instead of turning them into the Monsters they were never suppose to be.
Re: Bored In Marriage by Dannyilo(m): 6:56am On Oct 17, 2021
You are a very confused person. At 29 you think you rushed to get married. I got married as a man at 25yrs, have been married for 10yrs now and I don't think it's early. You have chains of bachelor friends who parties alot and have fleets of girls around that they carry out sexcapades with, you think you are missing out on those nonsense.
You are even saying you are doing well in business and later said you think you marriage is slowing you down, this is not true. My advice is that you should limit the time you spend with your single friends. It's affecting your mental health. You are confused.
Re: Bored In Marriage by Agustephenogwo: 7:00am On Oct 17, 2021
undecided
Re: Bored In Marriage by Aboju: 8:08am On Oct 17, 2021
You are one of the generations lost. As at April, 2020 you complained of boredom and looking for a partner, you are lucky to have one that you are not complaining about.
Now in October, 2021 you are complaining of boredom again. Surely you don't know what you want in life.
I wander the problem you will be giving the lady you married.
You are not satisfied with life, life may not be satisfied with you...
Re: Bored In Marriage by NGArmyTerrorist: 1:09pm On Oct 17, 2021

please advice
You want to explore and your wife is there! Use your wife bro and give your life to Jesus Christ and repent totally and face your family abeg! You're only missing immorality and HIV which God just saved your life from it without your notice.
Re: Bored In Marriage by uthlaw: 2:36pm On Oct 17, 2021
AntiWailer:

No I don't.

I just wake up in the morning, pick my keys, leave wife and child at home to go and play PS5 with the boys. Come back drunk because no be prison.

Brother, marriage no be by force, if u are not ready, just leave the innocent girls out of your problems instead of turning them into the Monsters they were never suppose to be.
I no get problem, bringing a girl into my life will be the beginning of problems....PS5 will never make you bored,I don't drink nor smoke but Bleep different pussy....I can still ball PS5 with my child,I enroll him or her in a boarding school....you can't even force me to get married,remove sex and what else is in that marriage....my freedom,my peace!
Re: Bored In Marriage by uthlaw: 2:38pm On Oct 17, 2021
Poopypants:
go rest.
you na woman rapa....we no get talk!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

At What Age Should A Child Leave His/Her Parents And Start An Independent Life? / My Mom Is Missing / Sopha Denise Shares Her Love Story Online - PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.