Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Why Do Girls Always Do This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Always Do This? (4323 Views)

Why Do Girls Always Act This Way? / Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? / Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Always Do This? by HotieTima(f): 12:31pm On Jun 23, 2011
i really don't understand why once a girl starts a relationship with a guy, the become very controlling  undecided undecided undecided undecided

like seriously the guy have is own mind and can choose who can be his friends.

so why do they girlfriend like telling them who they can be friends with and who they can't man that's bullshi*t man.

angry angry angry angry if u don't trust your man then that's your damn business.

but seriously girls are too controlling.

huni if u feel like your going to loose your partner then find another way to keep him with you but what makes u think u can choose his friend for him thinking them he will stay around.

uuumm i don't think so  tongue tongue tongue

and guy who put's up with they girls controlling them are always the damn once cheating so you really ain't doing anything good.

for some damn reason i don't know why ladies do this silly thing
Re: Why Do Girls Always Do This? by MrCork17: 12:34pm On Jun 23, 2011
madam can u summarize this story? undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Always Do This? by HotieTima(f): 12:35pm On Jun 23, 2011
Mr, Cork:

too much story undecided

well answer it to your best tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Girls Always Do This? by Nayah(f): 12:37pm On Jun 23, 2011
Hottie, I think some feel insecure and dream about having marriage and so on.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Do This? by MrCork17: 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2011
Hotie Tima:

well answer it to your best  tongue tongue tongue tongue

say please: nicley & slowly tongue
Re: Why Do Girls Always Do This? by HotieTima(f): 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2011
Mr, Cork:

say please: nicley & slowly tongue

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue don't answer and i will make sure roki don't give u any pinny wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Why Do Girls Always Do This? by HotieTima(f): 12:42pm On Jun 23, 2011
Nayah:

Hottie, I think some feel insecure and dream about having marriage and so on.

but one should have a limit i believe man.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Do This? by MrCork17: 12:47pm On Jun 23, 2011
Hotie Tima:

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue don't answer and i will make sure roki don't give u any pinny  wink wink wink wink wink

Really!!  OK then, i will answer it:    shocked

My ex waz too controlling. She told me to choose between her or my mum. I had no choice: I choose her! angry
Re: Why Do Girls Always Do This? by Nayah(f): 12:48pm On Jun 23, 2011
You might have right but the thing is some ladies think about competition all the time and think there are so many beautiful women that their man can leave her anytime. I truly believe it's about confidence
Re: Why Do Girls Always Do This? by HotieTima(f): 12:50pm On Jun 23, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Really!! OK then, i will answer it: shocked

My ex waz too controlling. She told me to choose between her and my mum. I had no choice: I choose her! angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin what are u lying for nonsense be serious boy. i am sure she didn't ask for that
Re: Why Do Girls Always Do This? by Gsmxpert(m): 1:29pm On Jun 23, 2011
u r really in ma memory grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Always Do This? by MrsChima(f): 1:34pm On Jun 23, 2011
Wait!

Are you talking about girls with African men or other men?
Re: Why Do Girls Always Do This? by HotieTima(f): 2:14pm On Jun 23, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Wait!

Are you talking about girls with African men or other men?

African girls are the worse at it.

especially where i live man they are always doing it. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided it's just silly i swear
Re: Why Do Girls Always Do This? by 4wardever(m): 4:19pm On Jun 23, 2011
@ Poster, you are also a girl so why are you calling the kettle black?
And as for the girl helping in choosing his friends, I guess because the friend of your spouse automatically is your friend (quite bitter but true though) she tries to prune them off.
But seriously, No right thinking man would allow a lady control him except she's jazzed him up wt some stuff.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Do This? by HotieTima(f): 4:26pm On Jun 23, 2011
yeah lady i know ima girl, but i am a girl with sense thank you kiss kiss kiss

i don't act like that, i personally wouldn't choose my man friends for him only if they are not good friends then that's understanding.

but what i am talking about is this girls don't care if they feel intimidate by other girls, they get out of control telling they men not to be friends with her.

trust me i have personally seen this many time and it can get nasty sometimes i tell u.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Do This? by livedit(f): 6:32pm On Jun 23, 2011
My take would be that she lacks maturity, insecurity issues, lack of self-esteem/respect and/or some loose screws.  Why would I even want to be with someone if I had to "control" them?  What kind of real validation or sincerity would I get in their actions if they only did what I "told" them? If I'm worrying they going to cheat all the time, then why be with anybody then.  Your "power" can only hold so much or for so long.  Livedit think's it's quite pointless and loco too.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Do This? by mamagee3(f): 6:36pm On Jun 23, 2011
Gsmxpert:

u r really in ma memory grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Always Do This? by joyblinks(f): 7:31pm On Jun 23, 2011
u sound like someone who a friend has dumped because of his girlfriend.

but the truth is when a guy starts a relationship, he dosent think about what him alone wants. he now puts the consideration of his girlfriend at heart.

for me ooo,  . my man cannot keep any girl closer than me. shekina.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Do This? by joyblinks(f): 7:32pm On Jun 23, 2011
@poster. u sound like someone who a friend has dumped because of his girlfriend.

but the truth is when a guy starts a relationship, he dosent think about what him alone wants. he now puts the consideration of his girlfriend at heart.

for me ooo,  . my man cannot keep any girl closer than me. shekina.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Do This? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 23, 2011
Haba. Are you not the same girl who came dissing a smart handsome Nigerian guy on your facebook, even though you had a bf at the time? Girl with sense. I laugh in Punjabi. You're not better than the girls you keep calling out.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Do This? by Pweety4me(f): 7:39pm On Jun 23, 2011
@OP That's an insecure & jobless woman, what hardworking, motivated & independant woman would be doing all that shitzz?it's not common.

That stuff is just plain childish, you cant be with your man 24/7 & if you geT married what you gonna do?i don't get it like.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Do This? by MMM2(m): 7:54pm On Jun 23, 2011
Op
D only time i saw a thing like dat,
Waz when a girl waz taking care of a guy financially, so she waz controlling d guy and choosing friends 4 d guy.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Do This? by Mynd44: 8:13pm On Jun 23, 2011
And here is a list no normal girl will want her man to be friends with
190, MMM and MR CORK
Re: Why Do Girls Always Do This? by joyblinks(f): 8:25pm On Jun 23, 2011
And here is a list no normal girl will want her man to be friends with
190, MMM and MR CORK

yea right,

if its this people u listed, i will hve to keep controlling him frm them
Re: Why Do Girls Always Do This? by 190: 8:27pm On Jun 23, 2011
Real MEN cheat on their women in order to Love them well cool cool
Re: Why Do Girls Always Do This? by MrsChima(f): 8:30pm On Jun 23, 2011
livedit:

My take would be that she lacks maturity, insecurity issues, lack of self-esteem/respect and/or some loose screws.  Why would I even want to be with someone if I had to "control" them?  What kind of real validation or sincerity would I get in their actions if they only did what I "told" them? If I'm worrying they going to cheat all the time, then why be with anybody then.  Your "power" can only hold so much or for so long.  Livedit think's it's quite pointless and loco too.

Girl! You all in my mind. That's what I have been saying for the longest if you have to worry about your man cheating on your even a man worrying about his woman cheating on him why BE WITH THEM?

Trust is the key in any type of relationship and if you don't have trust then leave the grown up stuffs to the grown ups.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Do This? by MMM2(m): 9:27pm On Jun 23, 2011
Any man dat dont cheat on her gf or wife will not live long .

REAL MEN CHEATS!!! angry
Re: Why Do Girls Always Do This? by MrsChima(f): 9:29pm On Jun 23, 2011
HIV infection just increase by 50% since the last post. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Girls Always Do This? by 190: 9:29pm On Jun 23, 2011
M M M:

Any man dat dont cheat on her gf or wife will not live long .

REAL MEN CHEATS!!! angry

cool cool
Re: Why Do Girls Always Do This? by delicious1(m): 9:35pm On Jun 23, 2011
Why do gals do it?
No real answer to that yet. That's the worst mistake any girl can make -trying to change a man.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Do This? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 23, 2011
Tima what happened to you?
You've become . . . wifeable all of a sudden undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Always Do This? by HotieTima(f): 12:16am On Jun 24, 2011
2buff:

Tima what happened to you?
You've become . . . wifeable all of a sudden undecided

i am good girl, but i can be wink wink wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Relationship Love Sex And Marriage... Forum / Marvadene Anderson, Recognized As The World's Tallest Girl. / 35 Funniest Book Titles And Covers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.