Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Why?? Nigerian Men, Why!!? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why?? Nigerian Men, Why!!? (4157 Views)

Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You / Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? / Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why?? Nigerian Men, Why!!? by ahmthankgod(m): 10:06am On Dec 22, 2021
Problem noh dey finish
Re: Why?? Nigerian Men, Why!!? by greatfucker: 10:24am On Dec 22, 2021
Really
And u this vaginarian can also beg for money in a relationship.nowadays relationship is for sex ooo
Nigerian girls are very very very useless set of beings
Re: Why?? Nigerian Men, Why!!? by goodlife4good(m): 2:17pm On Dec 22, 2021
[quote author=Beebah2000 post=106796794]I no understand wetin dey worry some Nigerian men. Abi, their mama no press their head well with hot water after them born them ni?

Nigerian men, why must u end a relationship if your girlfriend refuse to have sex with u??
I don't understand. E seems like say now their new motto na
No sex, No relationship

Please, u guys need to stop that rubbish mentality. So woman way open legs for u, na wife material abi? Mtchewww!!

If she no gree give u, u go con dey think say she dey give another person.
If she give u, u will still get tired of it and dump her for another girl. That is not fair.
Please, u guys should stop doing this sad sad

If u know say u no go marry her, then no expand her hole. If she no wan sleep with u, respect her decision and continue the relationship. Stop making it look like sex is more important in a relationship, it is not important!!

Later now, they will come here and say women have nothing to offer apart from sex.
And sex was the first thing u demand for in a relationship. Yeye boys angry angry
When she open legs, they'll say Nigerian girls are useless while u are the one making them act useless.

If u can end a relationship because of sex, then I think u need to go and see your church pastor so that he/she will deliver u from that unknown spirit way dey your body.

I don talk finish.
Make I sit down here dey drink my creamy coffee.
grin grin grin grin grin grin long time ago a lady has once told me when asking her out that the only condition for her to accept me is, if there will be no sex involved and i told her no problem as long she will not demand for money but i was surprise we didn't last for 48hr

2 Likes

Re: Why?? Nigerian Men, Why!!? by goodlife4good(m): 2:18pm On Dec 22, 2021
Beebah2000:
I no understand wetin dey worry some Nigerian men. Abi, their mama no press their head well with hot water after them born them ni?

Nigerian men, why must u end a relationship if your girlfriend refuse to have sex with u??
No sex, No relationship

Please, u guys need to stop that rubbish mentality. So woman way open legs for u, na wife material abi? Mtchewww!!

If she give u, u will still get tired of it and dump her for another girl. That is not fair.

If u know say u no go marry her, then no expand her hole. If she no wan sleep with u, respect her decision and continue the relationship. Stop making it look like sex is more important in a relationship, it is not important!!

Later now, they will come here and say women have nothing to offer apart from sex.
And sex was the first thing u demand for in a relationship. Yeye boys angry angry
When she open legs, they'll say Nigerian girls are useless while u are the one making them act useless.

If u can end a relationship because of sex, then I think u need to go and see your church pastor so that he/she will deliver u from that unknown spirit way dey your body.

I don talk finish.
Make I sit down here dey drink my creamy coffee. tongue tongue
grin grin grin long time ago a lady has once told me when asking her out that the only condition for her to accept me is, if there will be no sex involved and i told her no problem as long she will not demand for money but i was surprise we didn't last for 48hr

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why?? Nigerian Men, Why!!? by qtguru(m): 2:19pm On Dec 22, 2021
Well, some men want to avoid sexless marriage and cheating in the future so it means they are considerate lol
Re: Why?? Nigerian Men, Why!!? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 22, 2021
goodlife4good:
grin grin grin long time ago a lady has once told me when asking her out that the only condition for her to accept me is, if there will be no sex involved and i told her no problem as long she will not demand for money but i was surprise we didn't last for 48hr
lol grin grin grin
Na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: Why?? Nigerian Men, Why!!? by emmanuel1277: 2:46pm On Dec 22, 2021
Beebah2000:
I no understand wetin dey worry some Nigerian men. Abi, their mama no press their head well with hot water after them born them ni?

No sex, No relationship

I don talk finish.
Sorry for the dumping anty virgin
Re: Why?? Nigerian Men, Why!!? by Bigpapi: 5:10am On Dec 26, 2021
Jeon:
I don't even notice,because I don't shine teeth or gang out with them...

WAHALA FOR WHO DATE NIGERIAN MEN.

I don talk am B4 and I go still talk am again,if I born girl I go .....kpai am
Re: Why?? Nigerian Men, Why!!? by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 26, 2021
You're being childishly naive and sentimental...

People go into relationships for different reasons, some for money, others for companionship, or for sex...

So advicing men to continue a relationship when they're not getting what they want is just plain stupid...

If you don't want sex and the man does please allow the man go on to someone who will give him what he wants, while you wait for the man who won't want to have sex with you...

Stop trying to shame men for wanting to have sex, after all, lots of women wouldn't hesitate to end a relationship with a guy who doesn't spend on them...
Beebah2000:

No sex, No relationship

I don talk finish.
Re: Why?? Nigerian Men, Why!!? by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 26, 2021
Favfables1:
You're being childishly naive and sentimental...

People go into relationships for different reasons, some for money, others for companionship, or for sex...

So advicing men to continue a relationship when they're not getting what they want is just plain stupid...

If you don't want sex and the man does please allow the man go on to someone who will give him what he wants, while you wait for the man who won't want to have sex with you...

Stop trying to shame men for wanting to have sex, after all, lots of women wouldn't hesitate to end a relationship with a guy who doesn't spend on them...
bro, who u dey lecture this morning?
Abeg, no tell me wetin I don already know.
Re: Why?? Nigerian Men, Why!!? by Stormyharper(m): 9:09am On Dec 26, 2021
[quote author=RedMac post=106796866]e kpele o

I know say you just wan trend this evening...

anyway, No man would end a relationship because of .ex...

but you forgot to mention that [b]9 out of 10 Nigerian girls ends their relationship when they ask for money and guys don't give it to them

God bless you, you said it all, date naija girl they want you to be bread winner for her family and community. You tell them no money they give u attitude next thing you are not caring next thing is they move on. Reading coment like yours here tells me that their is hope for nairaland. Merry Christmas
Re: Why?? Nigerian Men, Why!!? by Stormyharper(m): 9:17am On Dec 26, 2021
Beebah2000:
I no understand wetin dey worry some Nigerian men. Abi, their mama no press their head well with hot water after them born them

I laugh in Portuguese grin Merry Christmas to you. Back to your post, there are decent men out there is not all men that are after sex... naija or African women are culturally program to be a stay at home lady and depend solemnly on their boyfriend, then cast all her family financial problems on the guy.

Ask yourself this question, why do we have more widows than widowers in naija or africa?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Princess Salt Has Got The Baddest Booty In Nollywood (PHOTOS) / My Boyfriend Eats Me Rough-rough For Over An Hour After Smoking Weed- Lady,video / Check Out This Big Booty Challenge {photos}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.