Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Which Is More Potent? Fasting Or Midnight Prayers? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Is More Potent? Fasting Or Midnight Prayers? (28811 Views)

Praying In Name Of ‘lucifer’ More Potent Than In Name Of Jesus - Daddy Freeze / The Power Of Midnight Prayers / "I Killed This Lizard In Midnight & My Brother Died":nigerian Man Narrates(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is More Potent? Fasting Or Midnight Prayers? by playapayaski: 9:08am On Oct 17, 2021
None
Re: Which Is More Potent? Fasting Or Midnight Prayers? by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 17, 2021
Combine both.
Re: Which Is More Potent? Fasting Or Midnight Prayers? by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:10am On Oct 17, 2021
Religion is a SCAM!!

2 Likes

Re: Which Is More Potent? Fasting Or Midnight Prayers? by kweensheba: 9:11am On Oct 17, 2021
Being godly and doing the will of God is more potent.

4 Likes

Re: Which Is More Potent? Fasting Or Midnight Prayers? by Mleeperbother: 9:12am On Oct 17, 2021
None.
Whatever will happen will happen.

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Potent? Fasting Or Midnight Prayers? by enemyofprogress: 9:12am On Oct 17, 2021
Boat of them are very dangerous if well actualised

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Potent? Fasting Or Midnight Prayers? by Gerrardpanty(m): 9:13am On Oct 17, 2021
Please help me & be bless 0422560228 GTBANK.
Re: Which Is More Potent? Fasting Or Midnight Prayers? by Antell95(m): 9:13am On Oct 17, 2021
with all the things i'm going through.... hmm!
Re: Which Is More Potent? Fasting Or Midnight Prayers? by iscom(m): 9:13am On Oct 17, 2021
All potent
Re: Which Is More Potent? Fasting Or Midnight Prayers? by 2real52: 9:13am On Oct 17, 2021
Non
Re: Which Is More Potent? Fasting Or Midnight Prayers? by cl0r0x: 9:13am On Oct 17, 2021
Why is there no confirmation like

I BELIEVE IN JESUS before anyone can post here? lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Which Is More Potent? Fasting Or Midnight Prayers? by Antell95(m): 9:13am On Oct 17, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Religion is a SCAM!!
SURE?
Re: Which Is More Potent? Fasting Or Midnight Prayers? by Matheusmartin: 9:17am On Oct 17, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Yes! It does not but these people will never let it go.

Rather than learn the right way to go, they think that by stealing parts of His Fabrics, they can use it to their good Fortunes.

But alas, when it does not work, they shall come out to cry "there is no God. I have been praying for 20 years and fasted for 40 years, but God did not Answer. I was a born again Christian. So I can authoritatively say there is No God"

Wrong procedures always results in FAILURES!
Can u stop quoting me, please
Re: Which Is More Potent? Fasting Or Midnight Prayers? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:17am On Oct 17, 2021
SSIPON:

Keep living your fantasy.

People do not lose their religion because they prayed to god and did not get an answer. What sort of dystopian nightmare do you live in?

Please don't quote me. I don't want to deal with nonsense this morning, I hope you understand.

Nothing against you bro.

No offence taken and I know The Truth, like a sword, has gone through the souls of all you former church visitors who in Truth said these things, which is why you all bought the religion of Anti-God when you saw people were becoming Anti-God.

And anyway, your answers have been overridden by the fact that many of your company have even come here to confess these very words "I have been praying for 20 years and fasted for 40 years, I was a born again Christian but in the end God did not Answer. Therefore I Authoritatively say that there is no God!"

Your Mistake, Not ours!
Re: Which Is More Potent? Fasting Or Midnight Prayers? by A305: 9:18am On Oct 17, 2021
None spiritually.

But

Intermittent Fasting is healthy and will make you live longer and younger.
Re: Which Is More Potent? Fasting Or Midnight Prayers? by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:18am On Oct 17, 2021
Antell95:
SURE?
Greatest SCAM ever perpetrated on Mankind..

Brainwashed from birth to believe in a fairy bullshit..

WHAT is the difference between YOU that FASTS and PRAYS TEN TIMES a day...

AND the man in Japan or China that has never done so in his ENTIRE LIFE?

Is your country better?

Are human beings here more fair and kind? angry

5 Likes

Re: Which Is More Potent? Fasting Or Midnight Prayers? by Shakathezulu1: 9:19am On Oct 17, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Which Is More Potent? Fasting Or Midnight Prayers?

For instance, despite that i had been told I had been given authority over the demons, there were yet some NL witches that were proving very stubborn even after and when I did midnight prayers. But once I just fast, the way they suddenly go into hiding is mind blowing. I mean they literally disappear for a long time and only come out after a while.

God bless.
This ur line shows, you are just deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Potent? Fasting Or Midnight Prayers? by LordIsaac(m): 9:19am On Oct 17, 2021
Praying in your closet is even more potent than those public shows...Jesus Himself emphasized it!
Re: Which Is More Potent? Fasting Or Midnight Prayers? by babyfaceafrica: 9:20am On Oct 17, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Yes! It does not but these people will never let it go.

Rather than learn the right way to go, they think that by stealing parts of His Fabrics, they can use it to their good Fortunes.

But alas, when it does not work, they shall come out to cry "there is no God. I have been praying for 20 years and fasted for 40 years, but God did not Answer. I was a born again Christian. So I can authoritatively say there is No God"

Wrong procedures always results in FAILURES!
This is blasphemy
Re: Which Is More Potent? Fasting Or Midnight Prayers? by RuddyFusion(m): 9:21am On Oct 17, 2021
Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Potent? Fasting Or Midnight Prayers? by jimtemi1: 9:21am On Oct 17, 2021
Both are, potential... But given alms to the poor and feeding the orphanage is the best in all

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Potent? Fasting Or Midnight Prayers? by SALIMAN(m): 9:21am On Oct 17, 2021
They both goes together , stay away from sin with fasting, and pray to the creator at night while other are asleep
Re: Which Is More Potent? Fasting Or Midnight Prayers? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:21am On Oct 17, 2021
Matheusmartin:
Can u stop quoting me, please

Sorry sir, when you put up your comments in public, it may require a counter response. So I know I have the right to reasonably oppose your post.

We all have a duty to destroy Lies and Raise up The Truth!

2 Likes

Re: Which Is More Potent? Fasting Or Midnight Prayers? by babyfaceafrica: 9:21am On Oct 17, 2021
kweensheba:
Being godly and doing the will of God is more potent.
Hmmm.. Interesting
Re: Which Is More Potent? Fasting Or Midnight Prayers? by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 17, 2021
Which one is midnight prayer, I never hear there is day and night for where God dey nor that the network to God is good at midnight . God answer prayer at any moment of the time if you earnestly seek Him. The mistake we make is believing that fighting demons and principalities is prayer to God , praying to God and casting out whatever are 2 different things .

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Potent? Fasting Or Midnight Prayers? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:24am On Oct 17, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
This is blasphemy

Yes it is!
Re: Which Is More Potent? Fasting Or Midnight Prayers? by nnadychuks(m): 9:24am On Oct 17, 2021
No kind of prayer beats early morning devotion…

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Potent? Fasting Or Midnight Prayers? by Dronedude(m): 9:24am On Oct 17, 2021
Both as the spirit leads.
Re: Which Is More Potent? Fasting Or Midnight Prayers? by nnadychuks(m): 9:25am On Oct 17, 2021
flavnwokem:
Which one is midnight prayer, I never hear there is day and night for where God dey nor that the network to God is good at midnight . God answer prayer at any moment of the time if you earnestly seek Him. The mistake we make is believing that fighting demons and principalities is prayer to God , praying to God and casting out whatever are 2 different things .
chop bellyful weda you go fit pray na
Re: Which Is More Potent? Fasting Or Midnight Prayers? by ogascomax: 9:25am On Oct 17, 2021
Fasting without prayer is as useless as anything. What makes fasting potent is the prayer that you pray. So fasting without prayer is nothing. Prayer is the way. The reason you fast is to condition your mind, soul and body for the task at hand. Fasting enables you to concentrate on the matter.

3 Likes

Re: Which Is More Potent? Fasting Or Midnight Prayers? by ADude(m): 9:27am On Oct 17, 2021
Matheusmartin:
God is omnipotent and Omniscient, yet one would have to starve oneself, or stay awake till nightnight to beg him for protection and ask for provision.

That particular setup doesn't really make sense
You ask him via prayer & fasting not beg him. Begging has no place in the kingdom. Notice how every person Jesus healed in the bible has to ask him to heal them or their wards/family member. Healing is free but you must show faith by praying and asking the father not crying all the time without ever stating what you need. I hope this helps you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"RCCG Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili Swindled My Mother Of N11 Million" - Lady / Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). / Is Dancing ' Azonto & Kukere ' In Church Appropriate ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.