Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

What Is Giving Our Teens Girls This Boldness - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Giving Our Teens Girls This Boldness (7453 Views)

I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) / what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! / Caught My Wife Giving Our 5-year-old Son ‘bl0w Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Giving Our Teens Girls This Boldness by beautyhd: 6:26am On Oct 18, 2021
Its people like you @ op that give them morale.

Definitely, you've been playing with her sexually or else fear wouldn't have let her say that.

1 Like

Re: What Is Giving Our Teens Girls This Boldness by BigMoneyeye: 7:55am On Oct 18, 2021
mezico96:
UndauntedYOCA
Anywhere I see positive comments, I see your name... Pls keep it up

And to Op, I seriously believe you joke/play with her alot, try to educate her about it and distant yourself from her. I'm guessing you might want to prove her wrong by going down with her... No try am oo
Table Sabi turn for this kinda issues

Never be caught simpinig
Re: What Is Giving Our Teens Girls This Boldness by Rickmann: 8:11am On Oct 18, 2021
Experience285:
A girl of about 14 just entered my room without knocking. I was dressing up, I thought she will say oh sorry
Rather she kept kept and be looking. I said are u not afraid? She replied how can I be afraid of that pencil. Up till now am still dumbfounded

There is only one thing that could've given her such balls and that's 'overfamiliarity'..she no dey fear?
So tell us the truth pls.
Re: What Is Giving Our Teens Girls This Boldness by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 18, 2021
abeg talk true cause if this kind ting happen is rather you playing with her sexually or u don ever Bleep her or u dey finger her in this case reduced this kind of play
Re: What Is Giving Our Teens Girls This Boldness by skyblazer001: 9:58am On Oct 18, 2021
THINGS LIKE THIS HAPPENS BECAUSE GUYS DON'T KNOW WHAT GIRLS REALLY WANT

to know what a actually want, watch this short video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xdS_qTBdow
Re: What Is Giving Our Teens Girls This Boldness by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:14am On Oct 18, 2021
BigMoneyeye:

Never be caught simpinig
A full grown man isn't allowed to have his own mind, opinions and freedom of speech (especially as it isn't harmful) just to have please you abi? If na your sister person complement you go talk say he dey simp? Odiegwu o, this country get as e be.
Re: What Is Giving Our Teens Girls This Boldness by Timoleon(m): 12:52pm On Oct 18, 2021
Experience285:
A girl of about 14 just entered my room without knocking. I was dressing up, I thought she will say oh sorry
Rather she kept kept and be looking. I said are u not afraid? She replied how can I be afraid of that pencil. Up till now am still dumbfounded
which part dumbfounds you? The fact that you have a pencil? The fact that she’s not afraid? The fact that she knows what it’s and has probably seen cucumbers or tubers as compared to your pencil? I don’t expect an answer though, I know you are dumbfounded.

I Dey catch cruise forget grin
Re: What Is Giving Our Teens Girls This Boldness by TotoGame(m): 1:18pm On Oct 18, 2021
okoroemeka:
you don't have to be dumbfounded any girl with Android phone can access x-rated contents,unlike when we are growing up you can only see x-rated stuff on magazine or scarce vhs cassettes,but seriously if such a girl comes into my room when I am still a bachelor and called my dick a pencil she must be punished severally with the dick,so later she will learn to differentiate between snake and rope.

Exactly my thoughts.....if a little girl tries such which with me

That my pencil must tear her toto before I let her go
Re: What Is Giving Our Teens Girls This Boldness by KingDash: 4:16pm On Oct 18, 2021
TotoGame:

Exactly my thoughts.....if a little girl tries such which with me

That my pencil must tear her toto before I let her go
na him make your moniker na totogame lol

1 Like

Re: What Is Giving Our Teens Girls This Boldness by TotoGame(m): 5:10pm On Oct 18, 2021
KingDash:
na him make your moniker na totogame lol

Not that nigga ..... that name is an inspiration i got few years back
Re: What Is Giving Our Teens Girls This Boldness by KingDash: 5:12pm On Oct 18, 2021
TotoGame:

Not that nigga ..... that name is an inspiration i got few years back
ok.. nice.
Re: What Is Giving Our Teens Girls This Boldness by Teekay21(m): 5:49pm On Oct 18, 2021
Experience285:
hmm this small girls of now adays but u should have given her the pencil for her to sharp it for you
Re: What Is Giving Our Teens Girls This Boldness by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 18, 2021
undecided Op u no get sense. Let's assume na 14 year old boy do this thing, swear say u for never use belt design him body.

But because na girl u let her go with that unruly behaviour unpunished. No wonder these little girls no longer have respect these days because of men like u. They believe all men are like simps like u....spits angry

1 Like

Re: What Is Giving Our Teens Girls This Boldness by numericalguy(m): 8:11pm On Oct 18, 2021
Experience285:

By the time the girl do you Baba ijesha and you find yourself in jail, your eyes go clear.
Re: What Is Giving Our Teens Girls This Boldness by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:59pm On Oct 18, 2021
Experience285:
The same things giving teenage boys liver, Media exposure and raging hormones.

That teenagers are experiencing changes in their bodies,comes along with curiosity about the opposite sex. The fact that they are not adults means that adults have to be responsible and tactical in dealing with teenagers, remembering that teenagers may act , look or talk mature, but they aren't.

We as adults have to be responsible, not to abuse our authority and position of power to take care of them. It's what separates the responsible man/ woman on the street from the pedophiles and R kelly's
Re: What Is Giving Our Teens Girls This Boldness by Qpid5(m): 9:30pm On Oct 18, 2021
care4you:
you guys are trying to make something out of nothing.

penis, dick, corck, or whatever you called it is also a part of the body and it's nothing new.

girls has been seeing it since 0000bc and it can never be new to the eyes.

this is not the issue, we are talking about the scene.. what could make a 14yrs girl say such a tin after bursting into sum1's room without knocking.. abeg talk another tin because d one were u talk now no make any single sense
Re: What Is Giving Our Teens Girls This Boldness by todugo(m): 9:37pm On Oct 18, 2021
Experience285:
Too much familiarity brings negligence. You did not put the required boundary for respect tongue tongue
Re: What Is Giving Our Teens Girls This Boldness by frozen70(f): 9:41pm On Oct 18, 2021
Experience285:

A girl that have seen a big dick, will never have regards for a normal size dick

(1) (2) (Reply)

His Response To My 'i Love You' / Photos That Will Make You Lose Faith In Humanity / White Man Wears Slippers At His Traditional Wedding To Nigerian Lady (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.