Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Meaning Of "No One Is Good Except God Alone" - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meaning Of "No One Is Good Except God Alone" (9206 Views)

Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols / Music: God Alone ~ Mike Abdul Ft. Kenny K'ore / Leave Men Of God Alone!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meaning Of "No One Is Good Except God Alone" by sosisi(f): 4:20pm On Aug 26, 2009
uplawal:

Osisi, if u're truly intelligent u won't find fault in the Quran and the ONE that sent it, i bet u, u lack knowledge in total, so dear if u prefare to be doomed in HELL keep blabbing as usual and dnt say lai lai illa alla, Muhammadu Rasurullah

You want me to become like you?
Lacking in intelligence like Mohammed says you are

please read this,the Islam that would be hidden from you.

, He (Muhammad b. Qais) then reported that it was 'A'isha who had narrated this: Should I not narrate to you about myself and about the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him)? We said: Yes. , he (the Holy Prophet) entered the (house), and said: Why is it, O 'A'isha, that you are out of breath? I said: There is nothing. He said: Tell me or the Subtle and the Aware would inform me. I said: Messenger of Allah, may my father and mother be ransom for you, and then I told him (the whole story). He said: Was it the darkness (of your shadow) that I saw in front of me? I said: Yes. He struck me on the chest which caused me pain, and then said: Did you think that Allah and His Apostle would deal unjustly with you?

Sahih Muslim 4:2127

In the above hadith,Mohammed was sneaking around at night on his wife aisha and she tiptoed to see which woman he was about to chopulate for the night and when he noticed she was following him,he got mad and finally punched her in the chest.
That is your example abi?
Re: Meaning Of "No One Is Good Except God Alone" by sosisi(f): 4:24pm On Aug 26, 2009
more for uplawal,enjoy your "intelligence"

Treat women well, for they are like domestic animals (awan) with you and do not possess anything for themselves.

al-Tabari vol.9 p.113

Narrated 'Aisha: The things which annul the prayers were mentioned before me. They said, "Prayer is annulled by a dog, a donkey and a woman (if they pass in front of the praying people)." I said, "You have made us (i.e. women) dogs."
Sahih Bukhari 1:9:490

Narrated 'Aisha: It is not good that you people have made us (women) equal to dogs and donkeys.
Sahih Bukhari 1:90:498

Abu Dharr reported: The Messenger of 'Allah (may peace be upon him) said: When any one of you stands for prayer … his prayer would be cut off by (passing of an) ass, woman, and black Dog.
Sahih Muslim 4:1032

, Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: A woman, an ass and a dog disrupt the prayer.
Sahih Muslim 4:1034

, Masruq reported: It was mentioned before 'A'isha that[b] prayer is invalidated (in case of passing) of a dog, an ass and a woman (before the worshipper, when he is not screened). Upon this 'A'isha said: You likened us to the asses and the dogs.[/b]
Sahih Muslim 4:1038

at least aisha has some common sense to question what allah and mohammed said about her,but a mumu like you won't
Re: Meaning Of "No One Is Good Except God Alone" by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:48pm On Aug 26, 2009
Sad that Z went from being a proud Igbo woman to being compared to dogs.
Re: Meaning Of "No One Is Good Except God Alone" by sosisi(f): 5:22pm On Aug 26, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Sad that Z went from being a proud Igbo woman to being compared to dogs.

being compared to a dog is even better, dogs are intelligent animals ,imagine being compared to an ass?
Re: Meaning Of "No One Is Good Except God Alone" by olabowale(m): 6:22pm On Aug 27, 2009
i often ask myself if its worth it to continue to respond to believers,since they are satisfied in dividing God into 3, or taking their leadership statements and leaving on the table what God Commands, having a physical representation for God, or rejecting Him altogether by denying His existence? i am getting tired of any dialogue with them, because they behave like asses, when it comes to matter of religion. at least a lawyer accepts evidences when she was shown many, including herself being one of the evidences of One true God, without son or parents, partnership, co-god(s), competing gods, or supoorting gods.

could sucha lawyer be an ass, especially when evidential faith that is simply true and explanable without blindness of faith enters her heart? and she was not lewd or naked when i met her. and no illegal sex between the too of us, and she did not offer any to me which i would have rejected outright for the pleasure of Allah. dogs are bitches. she is neither a dog nor a bitch!

now take that to the bank!
Re: Meaning Of "No One Is Good Except God Alone" by sosisi(f): 6:39pm On Aug 27, 2009
olabowale:

i often ask myself if its worth it to continue to respond to believers,since they are satisfied in dividing God into 3, or taking their leadership statements and leaving on the table what God Commands, having a physical representation for God, or rejecting Him altogether by denying His existence? i am getting tired of any dialogue with them, because they behave like asses, when it comes to matter of religion. at least a lawyer accepts evidences when she was shown many, including herself being one of the evidences of One true God, without son or parents, partnership, co-god(s), competing gods, or supoorting gods.

could sucha lawyer be an ass, especially when evidential faith that is simply true and explanable without blindness of faith enters her heart? and she was not lewd or naked when i met her. and no illegal sex between the too of us, and she did not offer any to me which i would have rejected outright for the pleasure of Allah. dogs are bitches. she is neither a dog nor a bitch!

now take that to the bank!

Please face East and ask Mohammed that question grin
or are you alleging that thiefofhearts and myself penned the hadith and inserted Mohammed's name in it?
Why are you getting angry at the innocent people in this whole charade?
direct your questions to Mohammed your prophet
biko ask him why he thinks your Zainab is equivalent to an ass and a dog
this kain misplaced aggression shocked shocked shocked
Re: Meaning Of "No One Is Good Except God Alone" by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:49pm On Aug 27, 2009
abi o.

Maybe we are the ones equating our fellow women to animals.

Like I said all this Ramadan hunger is making them take their frustrations on the wrong people.
Re: Meaning Of "No One Is Good Except God Alone" by olabowale(m): 12:01am On Aug 28, 2009
@$Osisi: « #133 on: Today at 06:39:28 PM »
Please face East and ask Mohammed that question
I have been facing east, long time before you were born. InshaAllah there are still many decades more of my facing east, until, I am in east of kaaba, or north of Kaaba or south of Kaaba. And the only reason am facing east is becasue I am in the west of Kaaba. Duuh, Osisi. "V", you make me laugh and I will weep a tear of joy when you final make your Shahadah. Zainab is more than equiped to help you for the pleasure of Allah. She is a heart of Gold and I thank Allah for getting her out of "disbelief!"

or are you alleging that thiefofhearts and myself penned the hadith and inserted Mohammed's name in it?
Ass, is an animal who is empty in the head. Its noise is a brail! Being empty in the head is not excluding the people in the choiciest of professions. The Unibomber was a professor of math and was already a math scholar at about 25! Religion supersedes all disciplines, and thats what the prophet (AS) referred the ass and its brailling upon. Osisi, how do you make 1 out of 3? Where do you keep the other 2, stack them on top of aone another to make long stick, as we in my days in elementary school, when we used small sticks or our fingersto count? Little girl, dont amuse me, because I could laugh hard at you!

Why are you getting angry at the innocent people in this whole charade?
Angry? No little girl, in the fashion of my spiritual leader "Muhammad (AS)." Of course you know that you are a woman? But in his fashional ways of making a woman feel special, you are always a little girl, sorry young girl, to me, and your husband, and then dad and mom!

direct your questions to Mohammed your prophet
My master (AS) is correct. All men and women who are disbelievers are like ass, and or cattle in their religios thinking! Osisi, I ask you again, show me how you make 1 out of 3? Lets use small sticks to make the visual critical analysis!

biko ask him why he thinks your Zainab is equivalent to an ass and a dog
Not Zainab, because she is a muslima. Its you that fits the Ass and Dog mold, until you become muslima. lol! When you become muslima, I will take you out of the dog and ass realm! Now, deal with it, my dear "V"!

this kain misplaced aggression
Woman, no kain aggression. Your imagination (in the fashion of ass and dog) is running away with you. Calm down. You are a doctor, give yourself calmdown medicine. Omo girl, please take am easy o! I want you to be wholesomely intact when you take shahadah. You will be like Umar bin Khattab, instead of being Abu jahal. Woman look their names up. One is fondly remembered, while the other is cursed;Laana, everytime he is mentioned. And not eating is a noble thing and there is no aggression. This is not like your High School days with your muslima senior, whose story you tell over and over, again!
Re: Meaning Of "No One Is Good Except God Alone" by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:09am On Aug 28, 2009
Osisi I dont know how you deal with the blatant disregard for the question at hand by this person EVERY TIME

According to the hadith, does it say unbelieving women or women in general. Madam O, I bow for you on how you even bother sef
Re: Meaning Of "No One Is Good Except God Alone" by sosisi(f): 12:18am On Aug 28, 2009
let me try again

Treat women well, for they are like domestic animals (awan) with you and do not possess anything for themselves.

al-Tabari vol.9 p.113

Narrated 'Aisha: The things which annul the prayers were mentioned before me. They said, "Prayer is annulled by a dog, a donkey and a woman (if they pass in front of the praying people)." I said, "You have made us (i.e. women) dogs."
Sahih Bukhari 1:9:490

Narrated 'Aisha: It is not good that you people have made us (women) equal to dogs and donkeys.
Sahih Bukhari 1:90:498

Abu Dharr reported: The Messenger of 'Allah (may peace be upon him) said: When any one of you stands for prayer … his prayer would be cut off by (passing of an) ass, woman, and black Dog.[/b]Sahih Muslim 4:1032

, Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: [b]A woman, an ass and a dog
disrupt the prayer.
Sahih Muslim 4:1034

, Masruq reported: It was mentioned before 'A'isha that prayer is invalidated (in case of passing)[b] of a dog, an ass and a woman ([/b]before the worshipper, when he is not screened). [size=24pt]Upon this 'A'isha said: You likened us to the asses and the dogs.[/size]Sahih Muslim 4:1038

where did the unbelieving come from? shocked shocked shocked shocked
so Olabowole, is aisha referring to herself as an unbelieving woman?
It took you how many hours to come up with this lie?

Is this the way you've been confusing Zainab? adding and removing from the hadiths to confuse the poor girl
no wonder
Re: Meaning Of "No One Is Good Except God Alone" by sosisi(f): 12:24am On Aug 28, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Osisi I dont know how you deal with the blatant disregard for the question at hand by this person EVERY TIME

According to the hadith, does it say unbelieving women or women in general. Madam O, I bow for you on how you even bother sef

I have the gift of patience and longsuffering. grin
Today I found that Aisha was an unbeliever
Earlier on Olabs told us she was a liar since she lied about her age,now she's an unbeliever.
what's next?
Re: Meaning Of "No One Is Good Except God Alone" by CrudeOil2(m): 1:14am On Aug 28, 2009
NO one is good except god means that we are all criminal minded morons.
Re: Meaning Of "No One Is Good Except God Alone" by olabowale(m): 2:22am On Aug 28, 2009
@$Osisi: Your long suffering will never become nightmarish by Allah. Stick with Medicine and stay away from Islam and truth telling. The last two, you do not shine at all, but dull as unsharpened knife! Zainab, like all every English Colony is referred to as "learned fellow!" I dont see how I can confuse her, especially when she shines, researches and worldly! She is a special "Igbo woman, a Princess and finally a muslima who is married to Olabowale!"

Now back to the topic: your dishonesty is annoying. First, before I dissect, rather tell people you are 'hiding' the truth about 'woman' without any condition nullifying a prayer, when she passes the front og the praying person, we may have to wager on this. If I can point out to nairalanders, okay to the www audience that you are playing paciizzi, will you become a muslima, and bring your loving husband along? If you can say yes, I will give the condition that makes a woman who is in that condition when she passes in front of any praying person, having his or her prayer nullified!

It must not just be just a front, it has to be within the SUTRA! And it is the same condition that excuses her from Salah, Saum, and reciting Quran. Of course, you knew it but you are better of, as a Bible Thumper, an evangelist, you have to lie to win disease 'hearts.' I hope you are up to it, because I will provide the full Hadith against your truncated so call "hadith!" Osisi o. Ebelebe! I know all your gimmicks!
Re: Meaning Of "No One Is Good Except God Alone" by sosisi(f): 2:41am On Aug 28, 2009
olabowale:

@$Osisi: Your long suffering will never become nightmarish by Allah. Stick with Medicine and stay away from Islam and truth telling. The last two, you do not shine at all, but dull as unsharpened knife! Zainab, like all every English Colony is referred to as "learned fellow!" I dont see how I can confuse her, especially when she shines, researches and worldly! She is a special "Igbo woman, a Princess and finally a muslima who is married to Olabowale!"

Now back to the topic: your dishonesty is annoying. First, before I dissect, rather tell people you are 'hiding' the truth about 'woman' without any condition nullifying a prayer, when she passes the front og the praying person, we may have to wager on this. If I can point out to nairalanders, okay to the www audience that you are playing paciizzi, will you become a muslima, and bring your loving husband along? If you can say yes, I will give the condition that makes a woman who is in that condition when she passes in front of any praying person, having his or her prayer nullified!

It must not just be just a front, it has to be within the SUTRA! And it is the same condition that excuses her from Salah, Saum, and reciting Quran. Of course, you knew it but you are better of, as a Bible Thumper, an evangelist, you have to lie to win disease 'hearts.' I hope you are up to it, because I will provide the full Hadith against your truncated so call "hadith!" Osisi o. Ebelebe! I know all your gimmicks!

I am not confused about my Christian faith so asking me to convert to Islam and bring my Baba agba along doesn't come into this at all.
I am not seeking a religion,I already have a solid relationship with my father and my God.
Defend the Muslim assertion that women are comparable to asses,a claim that obviously angered Aisha.
Now that you've eaten, jollof rice and amala you may have a better response grin
Re: Meaning Of "No One Is Good Except God Alone" by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:22am On Aug 28, 2009
Perhaps he can explain why Aisha was annoyed.

But i doubt it, instead he will go off topic and ramble about unnecessary nonsense as usual
Re: Meaning Of "No One Is Good Except God Alone" by olabowale(m): 12:05pm On Aug 28, 2009
@$Osisi: « #141 on: Today at 02:41:04 AM »
I am not confused about my Christian faith so asking me to convert to Islam and bring my Baba agba along doesn't come into this at all.
You call it faith. I say it is confusion. My proof that you are confused, that you really dont have a "real faith, except confusion," is the simple fact that you make 3 out of 1, and make 3 out of 1! Let me help you, so that you can understand your folly, please get yourself a bowl and put 3 whole oranges in them! Please make 1 whole orange out of them, while all are part of that single whole orange. Try another process; Get yourself 1 single apple. Make 3 whole apples out of it! $Osisi, if you are successful in either "Trick", you have become Hoodini, the big magician, who only played on what the eye thinks it sees! And your baba agba is ready and all you have do, if you are the lover with him, as you purport to us on Nairaland, he only needs your nudging to follow you into Islam!

I am not seeking a religion,I already have a solid relationship with my father and my God.
Your father is Paa Nwando, in Nigeria! Stop playing around, girl. You just said he still looks good and drives himself, still! If you ask him, he will never say that he his your God! See why I said you are confused, calling my country man, papa Nwando God! Papa Biko, dont be angry with the young girl! America has confused her even further.

Defend the Muslim assertion that women are comparable to asses,a claim that obviously angered Aisha.
Women by head count is the larger of the two genders! Muslim world wide population is still a minority! At 20% at the current estimate, lets just assume 80% of women's world population is Kafiruun (disbelievers). You $Osisi, is from this 80%! We therefore assume and it is evident that 80% of men's world population is also in the disbelieving group! So if the two 80% from each gender are in hell fire, please do the head count there, and tell me which 80% is larger? I know medicine dont deal with too much math! If its drawing of brain, and the rest of human body, I will give that to you. Math is not for you, but try this one to be sure! And Aisha (RA) even way back then, she was being a feminist, liberated by Islam! She was defending her gender, until it was explained to her (RA) and she agreed! Did anyone woman ever challenged a prophet before Muhammad (AS), as you have seen, without the men beating her down? Osisi, each minute you entrap yourself. Whats so interesting is that the ahadith is correct even today, if mankind ceases to exist today! The larger gender that will be in hellfire will be the female gender!

Now that you've eaten, jollof rice and amala you may have a better response
The body is trained not for Jollof and Amala and Apuu, ony, but to ignore some naivete, sometimes! Lets do this; slice Osisi, into two haves. One of them is Muslima. That part is not a disbeliver, but a believer! The other part is still a believer, but remains a disbeliever. That part that is disbelieving is an "ASS, brailing" and dog "bitching," if you wish to go all the way with the full gamut!
Re: Meaning Of "No One Is Good Except God Alone" by sosisi(f): 11:41pm On Aug 28, 2009
olabowale:

@$Osisi: « #141 on: Today at 02:41:04 AM »  Women by head count is the larger of the two genders! Muslim world wide population is still a minority! At 20% at the current estimate, lets just assume 80% of women's world population is Kafiruun (disbelievers). You $Osisi, is from this 80%! We therefore assume and it is evident that 80% of men's world population is also in the disbelieving group! So if the two 80% from each gender are in hell fire, please do the head count there, and tell me which 80% is larger? I know medicine dont deal with too much math! If its drawing of brain, and the rest of human body, I will give that to you. Math is not for you, but try this one to be sure! And Aisha (RA) even way back then, she was being a feminist, liberated by Islam! She was defending her gender, until it was explained to her (RA) and she agreed! Did anyone woman ever challenged a prophet before Muhammad (AS), as you have seen, without the men beating her down? Osisi, each minute you entrap yourself. Whats so interesting is that the ahadith is correct even today, if mankind ceases to exist today! The larger gender that will be in hellfire will be the female gender!

Is the above the reason why Mohammed likened Aisha and Muslim women to asses and dogs?
Stop beating about the bush and answer this simple question.
Why are Muslim women akin to dogs and asses?

Just so you know[b],the male population is higher than female[/b] and it is a lot more pronounced in the Muslim world.
check the stastistics below.
Still waiting for your reasonable answer
Re: Meaning Of "No One Is Good Except God Alone" by sosisi(f): 12:03am On Aug 29, 2009
statistics that may interest you and [size=16pt]stop all the Islamic lies of females outnumbering males.[/size]
world wide the number of males outnumber females
educate yourself and your fellow Muslims.
In places like UAE and Kuwait the women ought to be marrying 2 husbands kiss kiss because the men outnumber them by >2:1 and >1.5:1 grin

Saudi Arabia  at birth: 1.05 male(s)/female
under 15 years: 1.04 male(s)/female
15-64 years: 1.29 male(s)/female
65 years and over: 1.06 male(s)/female
total population: 1.18 male(s)/female ([/b]2009 est.) 

United Arab Emirates  at birth: 1.05 male(s)/female
under 15 years: 1.05 male(s)/female
15-64 years: [b]2.74 male(s)/female

65 years and over: 1.82 male(s)/female
total population: 2.19 male(s)/female 

Indonesia  at birth: 1.05 male(s)/female
under 15 years: 1.03 male(s)/female
15-64 years: 1.01 male(s)/female
65 years and over: 0.8 male(s)/female
total population: 1 male(s)/female (2009 est.) 

Iran  at birth: 1.05 male(s)/female
15-64 years: 1.02 male(s)/female
65 years and over: 0.92 male(s)/female
total population: 1.02 male(s)/female (2009 est.) 

Iraq   at birth: 1.05 male(s)/female
under 15 years: 1.03 male(s)/female
15-64 years: 1.03 male(s)/female
65 years and over: 0.9 male(s)/female
total population: 1.02 male(s)/female (2009 est.) 

Jordan  at birth: 1.06 male(s)/female
15-64 years: 1.15 male(s)/female
65 years and over: 0.93 male(s)/female
total population: 1.1 male(s)/female (2009 est.) 

Kuwait  at birth: 1.04 male(s)/female
15-64 years: 1.78 male(s)/female
65 years and over: 1.66 male(s)/female
total population: 1.54 male(s)/female (2009 est.) 

Libya  at birth: 1.05 male(s)/female
15-64 years: 1.06 male(s)/female
65 years and over: 0.96 male(s)/female
total population: 1.05 male(s)/female (2009 est.) 

Malaysia  at birth: 1.07 male(s)/female
under 15 years: 1.06 male(s)/female
15-64 years: 1.01 male(s)/female
65 years and over: 0.79 male(s)/female
total population: 1.01 male(s)/female (2009 est.) 

Mali  at birth: 1.03 male(s)/female
under 15 years: 1.02 male(s)/female
15-64 years: 0.99 male(s)/female
65 years and over: 0.64 male(s)/female
total population: 0.99 male(s)/female (2009 est.) 

Morocco  at birth: 1.05 male(s)/female
15-64 years: 1 male(s)/female
65 years and over: 0.75 male(s)/female
total population: 0.99 male(s)/female (2009 est.) 

Niger  at birth: 1.03 male(s)/female
under 15 years: 1.02 male(s)/female
15-64 years: 0.99 male(s)/female
65 years and over: 0.81 male(s)/female
total population: 1 male(s)/female (2009 est.) 

Nigeria  at birth: 1.06 male(s)/female
15-64 years: 1.04 male(s)/female
65 years and over: 0.94 male(s)/female
total population: 1.04 male(s)/female (2009 est.) 

Oman  at birth: 1.05 male(s)/female
15-64 years: 1.38 male(s)/female
65 years and over: 1.32 male(s)/female
total population: 1.22 male(s)/female ([/b]2009 est.) 

Pakistan  at birth: 1.05 male(s)/female
under 15 years: 1.06 male(s)/female
15-64 years: [b]1.05 male(s)/female

65 years and over: 0.88 male(s)/female
total population: 1.04 male(s)/female (2009 est.) 

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2018.html
Re: Meaning Of "No One Is Good Except God Alone" by olabowale(m): 12:41am On Aug 29, 2009
Stop playing games, $Osisi. Is Islam a middle eastern or african or indian subcontinent religion? The last time, I check it is a worldwide religion, already established in all the continents, where there are human populations. I for example is not the only muslim in usa. Zainab your sister, was not born muslima, but now one. You live in Houston, and you have seen a ton and more of white, black, spanish and others who are muslims in your city located below the mason dixon line.

Now, tell me does this ahadith apply to them, too, and indeed those men and women who are not yet muslims; people like you? Of course, you can arrogantly reject Islam, I do hope for you to become one before you die. The same way you arrogantly believe that 1 complete God is also 3 complete Gods, or 3 complete Gods is 1 complete God, you is the same woman waiting for rapture on one hand and on the other hand concern that if (God Forbids) that your situation before death is like that of Shaivo, you alread told baba agba to pull the plug. That same you should therefore know that belief is what makes a person pious in the presence of Allah/The God, whle those who do not have belief are like animals; cattles, donkeys/asses, dogs!

Therefore, when we specify this with women, there you are with all your matriculations, will still have to be under your baba agba, unless he wans you on top sometimes or same level as he, he controls that alone, you have nothing to do with his decision. With this in mind, you must now know that a believing woman is far better than a disbelieving woman, in the presence of God Almighty! Therefore, if what you are saying is that a believing woman is likened to dog/donkey/ass, then definitely a isbelieving woman is worse in quality.

But alas, a believing woman has the benefit of belief, hence she receives Mercy from Allah and no more a dokey, ass, dog, etc before Allah because she has piety. But the disbelieving woman has none of the Mercy, benefit from Allah. She will be a dog, cattle, ass, donkey and not better than animal, even though she is a human being. All disbelieving humans are ingrates,when you read Surah Furqan!

Osisi, you now know the truth, my dear friend. Listen to your heart. Beg yur Creator to show you the truth! Leave disbelief, alone.
Re: Meaning Of "No One Is Good Except God Alone" by sosisi(f): 1:29am On Aug 29, 2009
olabowale:

Now, tell me does this ahadith apply to them, too, and indeed those men and women who are not yet muslims; people like you? Of course, you can arrogantly reject Islam, I do hope for you to become one before you die. Therefore, when we specify this with women,But alas, a believing woman has the benefit of belief, hence she receives Mercy from Allah and no more a dokey, ass, dog, etc before Allah because she has piety. But the disbelieving woman has none of the Mercy, benefit from Allah. She will be a dog, cattle, ass, donkey and not better than animal, even though she is a human being. All disbelieving humans are ingrates,when you read Surah Furqan!

Osisi, you now know the truth, my dear friend. Listen to your heart. Beg yur Creator to show you the truth! Leave disbelief, alone.

Upon this [size=16pt]'A'isha said: You likened us to the asses and the dogs.[/size]Sahih Muslim 4:1038
Re: Meaning Of "No One Is Good Except God Alone" by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:03am On Aug 29, 2009
I pray you get a straight-forward answer before 2010
Re: Meaning Of "No One Is Good Except God Alone" by No2Atheism(m): 7:10am On Aug 29, 2009
@osisi
Haba take it easy with Olabowale, u can see that he is dodging and weaving and misdirecting so as not to answer the question about Aisha.

@Olabowale
please stop going off topic. Answer the bloody question.

- Is Aisha an unbeliever.
- Is Aisha a liar.
- Is Aisha an Ass.
- Is Aisha a Dog.
- Did Mohammed sleep with an Unbeliever.
- Did Mohammed sleep with a Liar.
- Did Mohammed sleep with an Ass.
- Did Mohammed sleep with a Dog.

grin grin grin

These are very simple questions that require straight forward answers, no need to go on about how the jupiter had sex with venus or about how aliens adopted the Great Caliph or how the chicken crossed the road.

JUST ANSWER THE BLOODY QUESTION AND STOP DERAILING THE THREAD.

@osisi and @olabowale, i would advise that you both please don't bring personal issues into the discussion. I have noticed that you are starting to mention your family names. That is quite inappropriate to say the least. Nairaland is a public forum, it is not meant for the exchange of personal abuse nor is it meant for revealing family information.

You can choose to ignore questions or people without having to go down the road of personal insults.
Re: Meaning Of "No One Is Good Except God Alone" by olabowale(m): 9:17am On Aug 29, 2009
@No2Atheist: Osisi and me are insulting each other. Ay least I do not see her insulting me or my wife, and i did not insult her or her family either. I love her like a sister, and thats no put on. She knows it. To your set of questions, they all have the same answer; no. I think the blinds kinda not see that Aisha (RA) used the word "US" to qualify, as feminist, women from the other gender!

That "US" is now clear, I hope. I now say that those among "US" who still remaon "nejess", as dogs, asses, donkeys, cattles and indeed ingrates are the disbelieving men and women in general, and specifically as to the defending position you read in the response of Aisha to her husband (AS), specific to women! Indeed women worldwide are more than men. So there is no disagreement in what the ahadith says and what I explained it to mean!
Re: Meaning Of "No One Is Good Except God Alone" by olabowale(m): 9:21am On Aug 29, 2009
And when Jesus said the generation vipers, leeches, ungratefuls, and indeed fools, will you take it that he was talking to does eho believed in his essage and followed him or the larger population of people who rejected his prophetic portfolio? I hope have their thinking caps on?
Re: Meaning Of "No One Is Good Except God Alone" by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:06am On Aug 30, 2009
women from the other gender?

transvestites?

Lol seems like Aisha was really openminded

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atheists Let's Discuss God. / Help, I Want To Become An Atheist / What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.