Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,400 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Meaning Of "No One Is Good Except God Alone" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meaning Of "No One Is Good Except God Alone" (9207 Views)

Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols / Music: God Alone ~ Mike Abdul Ft. Kenny K'ore / Leave Men Of God Alone!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meaning Of "No One Is Good Except God Alone" by olabowale(m): 11:56am On Aug 23, 2009
@Recognise: You need to go back and read my responses to #s 1 and many of your questions. I stated with clarity that nothing is IMPOSSIBLE for God to do. However, as the Lord God Creator, He Lords in reality over everyone. He Gods in reality oer everyone. He alone Created, still revealing many unknown creations, by our humanawareness of them, all of a sudden, yet they have been created and well established. God the Lord Creator is repeating what He already created, by for example in human, new babies are now born by even artificial insemination, unknown to human, say 2000 years ago, or the cloning, which have been done on animal, easily possible in human. We now have "designer" babies, etc.

That is just in creation alone. I further said that God Lord Creator restricted Himself and differentiates Himself, Uniquely by being the Only Creator, Lord God in reality and not what we human desire by calling ourselvs, lord, god, creator, or giving the title to somebody else, etc. The Creator is the Creator of the creators and what the creators create or created! The restrictions which God Lord Creator imposes on Himself makes Him clearly Unique and different from us. For example He lets His Mercy (delaying punishment of the guilty/sinful while on earth, or in the process of the sinfulness) acts as a Shiled against His Punishment, until they are punish in the future, allowing for the chance to repent, etc and be guided aright! He restrict Himself from ever comingling with the Creations. He does not even behave like an angel! Yet angels do not behave like man in every instance!

How then do we expect God Lord Creator to behave like us? Come as us to do what? Are there Gods and Lords and Creators on earth that He needs to set aright because the Human Messengers and or Prophets He had sent before and the one He sent through a unique birth with mother only and no father (I think this is where you are driving your process to?), are not adequate enough, not of the same kind, inferior to the ones they needed deliver the Messages of Guidance to? If this idea of Human prophets was not adequate, there is still a great and unique in a sense a class of celestial beings; the Angels! Lets forget the Jinn (genies; UFO Operators), for a moment. The Angels would have been more adequate rather than your idea tat God Himself needs to come all of a sudden to man to minister this time around.

Before Jesus, we have seen tremendous miracles through the hands of many prophets; Noah and Moses are good and adequate examples. The humans for the most part did not accept to obey. Noah only left with 24 people, his wife and son perished. Moses was unsuccessful with the Egyptians, which led to Pharaoh and his military being perished by drowning. We see that Angels can singlehandedly destroy mankind, as per the power of accomplishment that God Lord Creator will give them to prosecute their prescribed duties! So we use Lut's twin cities of sexual deviants for this example. Lut;s wife even perished in the process, as we all read!

Why would God Lord Creator now wants to come as Jesus, a mere human? Was the intention to give a lasting mercy that will cover and stop the individual blood sacrifice, as the Christians do argue? We must therfore look at these two components;

1). Jesus did not succeed as a Messenger/Prophet, even among the people of his nations; The nations of the Children of Israel. Not then and even now, we see that its only a handful among them are christians. If we look at this issue, Jesus was just as much a failure, at best and at worst even more of a failure than Moses with His people! If we noe look at the global success of Jesus, we will find that he only did better than moses, if we make our Judgement by head counts. But we see that many Christians have argued that not all the people who go to churche, or call themselves christians are followers of Christ. I agree. I summise that there is no followers of Christ among the Christians at all ince they adopted the name Christianity, established churches and postulated Trinity!

2). If the stoppage of the slaughter of animals was the intention, therefore Jesus the god came to die once and for all, I have news for you: animals are still slaughtered, for food and many other reasons. Some Christians are still slaughtering Animals to feed people as a means of good deeds, and hope that they get the rewards! But what is intereseting is that after the dead of Jesus claimed by Christians, for all mankind, we see that the majority of mankind, just as they did not follow Mose, noah, Lut, etc, did not and do not follow Jesus! So with all intents to die (reluctantly, the Bible provides the picture of being dragged and not walking bravely to death. Saddam Hussaine walked bravely) for man, not too many followed him, and the stoppage of slaughtering animals, not too many stopped and they still do it, and those who do not eat animals are calledvegetarians, and they are mostly non-christians; the hindus, and some other groups; Rastafarians, I think! Inshort Jesus the god failed to accomplish his two primary objectives. I see no reason therefore for God to have been assumed that He humiliated Himself, became man, and walked away from His Pride as The Overseer and yet accomplished not as great a success as Moses, etc!

Now look at what Muhammad (AS), a hman Messenger/Prophet accomplished after 600 + years after the Jesus god came and failed with his people and those who claimed to have followed him, abandoned his ways, teaching and insructions! Can we say that they are true followers? Of course not, because they only make this statement out of personal desire, pure ignorance and in reality, they abandoned every prophet/Messenger! We at least see Muhammad (AS) used his prophetic office, exactly as he had commanded; talk to his people, the arabs first and those who are within the territory. So we see the arabs united, altogether as one people, while they still keep their identities, the adopted Islam under Muhammad. Others accepted it too. The leadership of other lands were requested to adopt Islam. Al Nagashi of Ethiopia was an example of this. The Indian ruler who say the splitting of the moon accepted Islam by the sighting of the miracle! At least we have not only remnant of Islam with the muslims, we have the whole thing, unlike what the so called follower of human god can say of what they have. Thanks to newcomers like Paul, and company, we now have something completely different in name and in substantitive teachings and instructions, etc but shamelessly calls it the religion f Jesus!
Re: Meaning Of "No One Is Good Except God Alone" by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 23, 2009
@olabowale, pls sir could u do me a favour by calling me on this number 07957134987, thanks i would really appreciate it, aku ongbe o, Allahu agba
Re: Meaning Of "No One Is Good Except God Alone" by olabowale(m): 1:16pm On Aug 23, 2009
@Uplawal: Salaamualeykum WR Taala WB. Thanks for your best wishes. I wish you and the Ummah smae and better. May Allah cancel out all our sins and reward us with good. Amin. I just called your line. It gave me a geeting and I left my number on it. Am on Yahoo and Skype with ID; LFHB_MAW. Its almost always on, even if I am not. They do have audio, if you have speaker and mic.
Re: Meaning Of "No One Is Good Except God Alone" by Truthonly(m): 1:23pm On Aug 23, 2009
The account in Luke 18:18-20 was a communication that upset Jesus. The ruler was a self-righteous fellow that needed some enlightenment.

The ruler came believing he was a good man(and qualified before God) because he kept the 10 commandments.
So he referred to Jesus as a fellow good man. But Jesus wanted to differentiate Himself from the ruler and
teach him that He (Jesus)was not a man and that no man is good before God. Thus;

Luke 18:

18And a certain ruler asked him(Jesus), saying, Good Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?

19And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God.

20Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Honour thy father and thy mother.

21And he said, All these have I kept from my youth up.

22Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.

23And when he heard this, he was very sorrowful: for he was very rich.

You see, Jesus was the way to man's peace with God. His mission on earth was to reconcile man to God the Father
through death. So seeing a man who thought those 10 commandments would save him got Him pissed,

so He showed him there were greater criterion beyond the 10 commandments that he was acquainted with.
So He said 'Sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, ' Off-course Mr. self-righteous could not achieve that.

Read further; Galatians 2:16
Re: Meaning Of "No One Is Good Except God Alone" by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 23, 2009
@Alhaji Olabowale, wa lekum salam, am really enjoying the true religion ISLAM, My first TARAWEEH experience,was great and the joy immeasureable,i never got tired,instead enjoyed it, sorry i missed ur call, i will call ur line tommorrow,its as regards to what u wrote on all creation in heaven and earth will die and even the angel assigned to kill all will die and GOD only would remain,then he would ask again who is remaining, since everyone would be no more he would then say " I AM THAT I AM OR I AM" i think, but could not remember where i read it from, and one person called OSISI who makes fool of her self, said am stealling from xtians words that the "I AM THAT I AM"was only said to moses and thats it, since then i dnt even bother to argue blindly with her since shes among those God said if he blinds,no one can give vision, so theres no point arguying with her, ma salam
Re: Meaning Of "No One Is Good Except God Alone" by Truthonly(m): 2:23pm On Aug 23, 2009
The account in Luke 18:18-23 was a communication that upset Jesus. The ruler was a self-righteous fellow that needed some enlightenment.

The ruler came believing he was a good man(and qualified before God) because he kept the 10 commandments.
So he referred to Jesus as a fellow good man. But Jesus wanted to differentiate Himself from the ruler and
teach him that He (Jesus)was not a man and that no man is good before God. Thus;

Luke 18:

18And a certain ruler asked him(Jesus), saying, Good Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?

19And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God.

20Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Honour thy father and thy mother.

21And he said, All these have I kept from my youth up.

22Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.

23And when he heard this, he was very sorrowful: for he was very rich.

You see, Jesus was the way to man's peace with God. His mission on earth was to reconcile man to God the Father
through death. So when Jesus heard the man who thought those 10 commandments would save him, Jesus needed to correct him.

So Jesus taught him there were greater criterion beyond the 10 commandments that he wasn't acquainted with. In other words; man will never be able to qualify to meet Good's standard for righteousness or holiness.

So He said 'Sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, ' Off-course Mr. self-righteous could not achieve that.

16Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

In conclusion, Jesus was teaching that no man is good before God. Jesus wasn't saying He (Jesus) isn't good, but was communicating the fact that He was not a man and as such should not be categorized or referred to as man.
Re: Meaning Of "No One Is Good Except God Alone" by Image123(m): 3:04pm On Aug 23, 2009
Truthonly, don't make that post look like some virus.
@ OP
When you read scriptures, you need to learn to rightly divide the word of truth. This takes divine guidance and study 2timothy 2:15. Yes study, go through the scripture. Be sure that your context of a passage doesn't oppose another passage. If The Bible says 'there is none good but one, that is, God' (matthew 19:17). Some chapters later (matthew 25:21), the same Lord Jesus is congratulating someone, calling him 'good and faithful' servant. You'll immediately realise that the interpretation of one of the two passages must be wrong. All over the Bible, there's mention of good people. This shows that indeed there are good men. cf Psalm 112:5 A good man shows favour.
So was Jesus joking when He said that there's none good? No. What did he mean then? Look at the passage again. One came and said unto him, Good Master.
Re: Meaning Of "No One Is Good Except God Alone" by Image123(m): 3:05pm On Aug 23, 2009
@ OP
When you read scriptures, you need to learn to rightly divide the word of truth. This takes divine guidance and study 2timothy 2:15. Yes study, go through the scripture. Be sure that your context of a passage doesn't oppose another passage. If The Bible says 'there is none good but one, that is, God' (matthew 19:17). Some chapters later (matthew 25:21), the same Lord Jesus is congratulating someone, calling him 'good and faithful' servant. You'll immediately realise that the interpretation of one of the two passages must be wrong. All over the Bible, there's mention of good people. This shows that indeed there are good men. cf Psalm 112:5 A good man shows favour.
So was Jesus joking when He said that there's none good? No. What did he mean then? Look at the passage again. One came and said unto him, Good Master.
Re: Meaning Of "No One Is Good Except God Alone" by Image123(m): 3:06pm On Aug 23, 2009
@ OP
Re: Meaning Of "No One Is Good Except God Alone" by Image123(m): 3:19pm On Aug 23, 2009
Isn't that a cute name, well, God sees better than we see. He sees the heart too. This man did not see Jesus as Lord, or the Son of man, or the Son of God, or as the Christ. He saw Jesus as a common man, one of their good religious leaders. And he's asking Jesus about the good thing he can do more.He's kept the commandments, but it seems there's more to do to qualify. That's why Jesus told him that there's none good. Being good is not in man, it's in God the Father of lights. Only God can make you good. That's why Jesus told the man to come and follow him. He's the way, God's righteousness
Re: Meaning Of "No One Is Good Except God Alone" by Truthonly(m): 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2009
I want to thank you for driving the truth even deeper Image123.

What cute name do you refer to?
Re: Meaning Of "No One Is Good Except God Alone" by Truthonly(m): 3:37pm On Aug 23, 2009
Image123:

Isn't that a cute name, well, God sees better than we see. He sees the heart too. This man did not see Jesus as Lord, or the Son of man, or the Son of God, or as the Christ. He saw Jesus as a common man, one of their good religious leaders. And he's asking Jesus about the good thing he can do more.He's kept the commandments, but it seems there's more to do to qualify. That's why Jesus told him that there's none good. Being good is not in man, it's in God the Father of lights. Only God can make you good. That's why Jesus told the man to come and follow him. He's the way, God's righteousness

Thank you for driving the truth even deeper Image123.

Re: Meaning Of "No One Is Good Except God Alone" by olabowale(m): 3:48pm On Aug 23, 2009
@Uplawal: Its verse 88 of Surah Qasas (28).

28:88 Muhsin Khan: And invoke not any other ilah (god) along with Allah, La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He). Everything will perish save His Face. His is the Decision, and to Him you (all) shall be returned.

Verses 26 and 27 of Surah Al Rahman (55).

55:26 Muhsin Khan: Whatsoever is on it (the earth) will perish.

55:27 Muhsin Khan: And the Face of your Lord full of Majesty and Honour will abide forever.
Re: Meaning Of "No One Is Good Except God Alone" by Image123(m): 7:56pm On Aug 23, 2009
@Truthonly
'Good Master' must have sounded like a cute name, but Jesus didn't answer to it. Thats what I referred to as a cute name.
Re: Meaning Of "No One Is Good Except God Alone" by Image123(m): 7:56pm On Aug 23, 2009
@Truthonly
'Good Master' must have sounded like a cute name, but Jesus didn't answer to it. Thats what I referred to as a cute name.
Re: Meaning Of "No One Is Good Except God Alone" by olabowale(m): 8:36pm On Aug 23, 2009
@Truthonly:

16Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

In conclusion, Jesus was teaching that no man is good before God. Jesus wasn't saying He (Jesus) isn't good, but was communicating the fact that He was not a man and as such should not be categorized or referred to as man.
Please show me a verse in the Luke verses/portions you quoted above, which the like of Image 123 concluded by it that you drove home the point even further, that can even make one think that Jesus is not one of the human (man) and he is good, considering that he said to the man "why called me good?"

I will leave revelations, etc alone since Jesus own words betray the lies that are hallmarks of the post Jesus New Testament writings. Yet we see where when Jesus was on earth there was clear distinction between God Lord Who was in Heaven, Who sent Jesus with a Message and guidance like other prophets before and Jesus who was on earth teaching people how to be obedient to God's Wills and Laws, like other prophets before.
Re: Meaning Of "No One Is Good Except God Alone" by olabowale(m): 8:52pm On Aug 23, 2009
@Image123 and Truthonly: « #105 on: Today at 03:19:42 PM »
I agree with the bolded. Obviously Jesus was a man, talking the talk of man, a human messenger, prophet of his people, like Moses, etc before him. But you threw me off when you begin to insinuate murkily that may give someone a personal read that Jesus was more than what he said by himself. Can you know Jesus more than Jesus? Shoud we not accept how Jesus described himself?

@Truthonly (m): « #106 on: Today at 03:35:55 PM »
I want to thank you for driving the truth even deeper Image123.
Please tell me how he drove the truth deeper? Was Jesus meaning anything other than what rolled off his lips? Whats MURKY about "why called me good? There is One One Which is Good. That is God."? Is this a difficult read that it now turns out to mean "Well am the God who is good, even though I escoriated you by saying why call me good, in the first place?"
Re: Meaning Of "No One Is Good Except God Alone" by Truthonly(m): 9:49pm On Aug 23, 2009
Olabowale

We will not argue over Truth, its pointless. Its a revelation and not intellectual.

I'll leave you with these words of scripture;

1 Corinthians 2

11For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

12Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

13Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

14But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
Re: Meaning Of "No One Is Good Except God Alone" by sosisi(f): 10:39pm On Aug 23, 2009
uplawal:

@Alhaji Olabowale, wa lekum salam, am really enjoying the true religion ISLAM, My first TARAWEEH experience,was great and the joy immeasureable,i never got tired,instead enjoyed it, sorry i missed your call, i will call your line tommorrow,its as regards to what u wrote on all creation in heaven and earth will die and even the angel assigned to kill all will die and GOD only would remain,then he would ask again who is remaining, since everyone would be no more he would then say " I AM THAT I AM OR I AM" i think, but could not remember where i read it from, and one person called OSISI who makes fool of her self, said am stealling from xtians words that the "I AM THAT I AM"was only said to moses and thats it, since then i dnt even bother to argue blindly with her since shes among those God said if he blinds,no one can give vision, so theres no point arguying with her, ma salam

Igbos say that when a cricket is burning, it thinks that it is just producing oil.
The only sure thing you have from allah is hell fire.
He said so himself and confirmed that you are a dunce
Mohammed and his allah don't expect much from you
neither do I since you've made your choice.

Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri:

Once Allah's Apostle went out to the Musalla (to offer the prayer) o 'Id-al-Adha or Al-Fitr prayer. Then he passed by the women and said, "O women! Give alms, as I have seen that the majority of the dwellers of Hell-fire were you (women)." They asked, "Why is it so, O Allah's Apostle ?" He replied, "You curse frequently and are ungrateful to your husbands. I have not seen anyone more deficient in intelligence and religion than you. A cautious sensible man could be led astray by some of you." The women asked, "O Allah's Apostle! What is deficient in our intelligence and religion?" He said, "Is not the evidence of two women equal to the witness of one man?" They replied in the affirmative. He said, "This is the deficiency in her intelligence. Isn't it true that a woman can neither pray nor fast during her menses?" The women replied in the affirmative. He said, "This is the deficiency in her religion." Sahih Bukhari 1:6:301
Re: Meaning Of "No One Is Good Except God Alone" by olabowale(m): 12:46am On Aug 24, 2009
@$Osisi: The issue at hand is Islam and it is way bigger than Igbo, so you proverb/saying is not suitable here. Allah from the Quran does not say that He will punish Believers; men and women. A believer is defined as those who have the correct belief and act upon it. Uplawal is one of those women, as I see her from Nairaland.

Lets examine the ahadith: First all women who are not believers will go to hell. Now that we settle that, we must pay attention to the gender aspect women versus men. Am going to use you, in my explanation, since I think I know enough about you. You are a doctor and at best your husband is one or an engineer or a lawyer or something of equal stature. You make good money at least thats what I expect. Now who takes care of the household finances? I mean do you contribute just the exact same amount as your husband, or less than him or he does contribute somewhat more? Who signs the check and since you seem to me as a mortgage person, whose name or credit worthiness makes the mortgage what it is, better for both of you? If you are the better of the two in what you contribute and its your credit that predicts the goodliness of the mortgage, then I will advise my man to struggle harder and take hold of the mantle from your hand.

However, as expected, if he is the one you listen to, and I expect that you are that type of woman, then you have your answer at least partially to the ahadith. I give money to my wife even though she is doing quite well. It is the responsibility of the man to maintain his family, and that includes the spouse, regardless of her personal wealth or status! Most women will let their husbands lead the conversation, speaking for the family if he signal so, at least in the public or even in the extended family's gathering. Am sure you know this, if your mother inlaw was able to control you at the beginning from "grabbing" here and there after the Traditional wedding, before the Church thing!

And as to the religion, am very certain that if you had married the first BF, the Ibadan boy, you will be claiming Yoruba today! Then imagine if he was a muslim? I think he was a muslim and that was your reason for throwing him out regardless of his medicine and of course, its if there is no Igbo man then thats when I will look at Yoruba Yoruba people! lol.

I was telling a nairalander, yesterday that he needs to know how painful some women get their menses. My wife was hospitalised and I think I discussed that with you, sometimes last year! Why; mainly because of her menses period and not other times. Is it not the a mercy that such a person is excused from Salah, and while loosing blood, she is not required to fast, either? Now that you complain about what Islam says about women, you failed to realise that the Bible says worse:

Adam blamed God (jesus) for creating this woman beside him.
All sins of that eating of the fruit (apple) in Eden located in Iraq, on Eve, the woman!
God curse women as to punish her: She will bleed and have pain or suffer in child bearing/delivery!
Sge will always be under men!

Osisi, a sinfu person can never be cured, washed clean of the sin. When God (jsus) cursed woman being represented by Eve, he can not turn around and send himself as a man to go die for the sins which he will punish people for! he needs to make up his mind. If this is not bad enough, he already told the followers that on the day of judgement he will tell many that he never knew them, even as they tell him that they did plenty of miracles in his name! Osisi, the indecision is just overwhelming!

Think about that for a moment and consider it agaimst what Muhammad said as an admonishment to the woman. She now needs to improve and she knows that her destiny away from hellfire is in her hand. Unlike God (jesus) who already condemned through Eve!
Re: Meaning Of "No One Is Good Except God Alone" by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 25, 2009
@Alhaji Olabowale, leave her, i just pity her and the rest of cross worshippers,that day would come and their Angel would remind them of the website NAIRALANDand others,that dnt they listen from there? and alas, it would be too late and she would wish there is an extra time to make it up, but God will say no extra time to make things up,cos HE had sent down true guidance already and they heed not, even Mother Teresa, upon her good deeds, would be begging now cos she dnt meet requirement for paradise cos her FAITH,WORSHIP was lacking in her life time as a result of bowing to graving images, and Jesus as God, OSISI needs full requirement to go to paradise not just one out of five, just like someone who wants to study medicine, u need not only to pass chemistry but all other requirements are needed
Re: Meaning Of "No One Is Good Except God Alone" by sosisi(f): 5:44pm On Aug 25, 2009
uplawal:

@Alhaji Olabowale, leave her, i just pity her and the rest of cross worshippers,that day would come and their Angel would remind them of the website NAIRALANDand others,that dnt they listen from there? and alas, it would be too late and she would wish there is an extra time to make it up, but God will say no extra time to make things up,cos HE had sent down true guidance already and they heed not, even Mother Teresa, upon her good deeds, would be begging now cos she dnt meet requirement for paradise cos her FAITH,WORSHIP was lacking in her life time as a result of bowing to graving images, and Jesus as God, OSISI needs full requirement to go to paradise not just one out of five, just like someone who wants to study medicine, u need not only to pass chemistry but all other requirements are needed

Why don't you worry about your sorry behind that allah says is destined for hell before bothering about myself and Mother Theresa
Is it the defiency in your intelligence that's worrying you ?
abi that your bearded loverman don scourge you like the slave you are?
dunce according to Mohammed and his allah.
an ode!
that's what Mahommet calls you and you have accepted that label
Shame on you
Re: Meaning Of "No One Is Good Except God Alone" by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:30pm On Aug 25, 2009
$osisi:

Why don't you worry about your sorry behind that allah says is destined for hell before bothering about myself and Mother Theresa
Is it the defiency in your intelligence that's worrying you ?
abi that your bearded loverman don scourge you like the slave you are?
dunce according to Mohammed and his allah.
an ode!
that's what Mahommet calls you and you have accepted that label
Shame on you

Re: Meaning Of "No One Is Good Except God Alone" by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 25, 2009
GIF got me rotflmao grin
Re: Meaning Of "No One Is Good Except God Alone" by sosisi(f): 9:26pm On Aug 25, 2009
Is that Bernie Mac?
Loved him cry cry cry cry
Re: Meaning Of "No One Is Good Except God Alone" by olabowale(m): 9:59pm On Aug 25, 2009
@$Osisi: Have you ever considered the fact that you need a full prerequisite to enter Paradise? Sorry "heaven?"What are in the full prerequisite? Only clapping and signing and just doing good? I will not allow you to get away from this; the covering with the blood? What exactly, Osisi?

I wonder why you will not give the believers will go to Hell, lie a rest? If believers go to hell, where shall the disbelievers go? Paradise, are you for real?

At least I see that you are not a miser when it comes to what you eat, since you showcase a thick looking stew. Well if you hope to eat that good in hereafter, you got to do paradise work, and the first requirement is Laa ilaha ilallah, Muhammadanr Rasulullah. Isa bin Mariam rasulullah!

There is no other way. You cant serve God and gods, Trinity.
Re: Meaning Of "No One Is Good Except God Alone" by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 25, 2009
$osisi:

Is that Bernie Mac?
Loved him cry cry cry cry
That is not Bernie Marc shocked
Re: Meaning Of "No One Is Good Except God Alone" by sosisi(f): 12:00am On Aug 26, 2009
olabowale:

@$Osisi: Have you ever considered the fact that you need a full prerequisite to enter Paradise? Sorry "heaven?"What are in the full prerequisite? Only clapping and signing and just doing good? I will not allow you to get away from this; the covering with the blood? What exactly, Osisi?

I wonder why you will not give the believers will go to Hell, lie a rest? If believers go to hell, where shall the disbelievers go? Paradise, are you for real?

At least I see that you are not a miser when it comes to what you eat, since you showcase a thick looking stew. Well if you hope to eat that good in hereafter, you got to do paradise work, and the first requirement is Laa ilaha ilallah, Muhammadanr Rasulullah. Isa bin Mariam rasulullah!

There is no other way. You cant serve God and gods, Trinity.

Re: Meaning Of "No One Is Good Except God Alone" by olabowale(m): 2:18am On Aug 26, 2009
@$Osisi: Its the food(s) that you are using to bribe me? It will not work, until you become Muslima, wearing Hijab, under your doctors coat, with the stetoscope, and a name tag that reads, Dr. (V) Mariam N. (I hope there is your father's name in there somewhere there). Allah honors women that a wife can still keep her father's name. Zainab bears her father's name compounded with my name.
Re: Meaning Of "No One Is Good Except God Alone" by sosisi(f): 2:57am On Aug 26, 2009
olabs finally this grin

Re: Meaning Of "No One Is Good Except God Alone" by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 26, 2009
Osisi, if u're truly intelligent u won't find fault in the Quran and the ONE that sent it, i bet u, u lack knowledge in total, so dear if u prefare to be doomed in HELL keep blabbing as usual and dnt say lai lai illa alla, Muhammadu Rasurullah
Re: Meaning Of "No One Is Good Except God Alone" by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:46pm On Aug 26, 2009
Wow an illiterate calling a physician "unintelligent"

This chic is funny. Must be that Ramadan hunger. pele

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help, I Want To Become An Atheist / What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? / Another Warning By Kingsley Ubani - Is This Revelation Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.