Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Ladies, Would You Agree To Date And Uncircumcised Man? Your Opinion - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Agree To Date And Uncircumcised Man? Your Opinion (4532 Views)

Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Would You Agree To Date And Uncircumcised Man? Your Opinion by skyblazer001: 11:16am On Oct 18, 2021
The Biggest Secret Revealed at NO COST.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_FXmNAmIFI
Re: Ladies, Would You Agree To Date And Uncircumcised Man? Your Opinion by Drsnives(m): 1:04pm On Oct 18, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

You're uncircumcised? Wow!
Well, I think her experience might differ from another's though.
I am circumcised oo before i go swear for you
Re: Ladies, Would You Agree To Date And Uncircumcised Man? Your Opinion by UndauntedYOCA(f): 1:09pm On Oct 18, 2021
Drsnives:

I am circumcised oo before i go swear for you
Lol
No vex, e never reach laidat, na the way you put am no make me understand. grin grin grin grin
I'm curious about what an uncircumcised penis looks like though. Na for learning/informative purpose.
grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Agree To Date And Uncircumcised Man? Your Opinion by Drsnives(m): 1:12pm On Oct 18, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

Lol
No vex, e never reach laidat, na the way you put am no make me understand. grin grin grin grin
I'm curious about what an uncircumcised penis looks like though. Na for learning/informative purpose.
grin

Will you kipkwiet.. abi you taste am to confirm if its truly sweet as they say
Re: Ladies, Would You Agree To Date And Uncircumcised Man? Your Opinion by Semaj77(m): 2:53pm On Oct 18, 2021
code9:
My female cousin narrated to me how she ended her 3 month relationship with a guy she found very attracted to initially. She met the guy and every thing was progressing smoothly until they tried to have sexual intercourse.
She narrated that she cringed at the sight of an uncircumcised phallus which she had never seen in her life and it was a very huge turn off for her. Secondly, because she is a Christain, she believes that the purity of a male starts with circumcision as instructed in the holy bible.

She has curved the guy so much that the guy has read the handwriting on the wall and kind of moved on.

I really didn't know what to tell her as i haven't given it a thought before. Was she foolish to have ended the relationship with the guy? what wuld you do if you where in here shoes?

Seun, lalasticlala

I don't get it , she wants to fornicate but she's worried about circumcision as commanded in the Bible , double standard if you aske me.
Re: Ladies, Would You Agree To Date And Uncircumcised Man? Your Opinion by Kobojunkie: 3:13pm On Oct 18, 2021
Drsnives:

Yes i am.
I female friend that dated one confessed
Huh? undecided
Re: Ladies, Would You Agree To Date And Uncircumcised Man? Your Opinion by Kobojunkie: 3:15pm On Oct 18, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:
You're uncircumcised? Wow!
Well, I think her experience might differ from another's though.
is it that He didn't even realize whether he was circumcised or not until one of his female friends confessed it to him? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Agree To Date And Uncircumcised Man? Your Opinion by code9(m): 3:53pm On Oct 18, 2021
Semaj77:

I don't get it , she wants to fornicate but she's worried about circumcision as commanded in the Bible , double standard if you aske me.

Omo leave Bible and stop forming holier than thou. How many people on this thread can swear they're haven't eating the forbidden fruit in spite of their religious standing. I believe everyone has limits of what the can accept in line with their faith and connection to it.

Myself as a dude can't even stand the sight of uncircumcised phallus so I can imagine where she is coming from, but I didn't think it was going to be a deal breaker for them. I never knew that was the cause of breakup until she finally opened up to me
Re: Ladies, Would You Agree To Date And Uncircumcised Man? Your Opinion by Noxico(m): 4:27pm On Oct 18, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

Lol
grin
if u want to see an uncircumcised dick browsevit nah .... pics plenty
Re: Ladies, Would You Agree To Date And Uncircumcised Man? Your Opinion by Semaj77(m): 5:50pm On Oct 18, 2021
code9:

Omo leave Bible and stop forming holier than thou. How many people on this thread can swear they're haven't eating the forbidden fruit in spite of their religious standing. I believe everyone has limits of what the can accept in line with their faith and connection to it.

Myself as a dude can't even stand the sight of uncircumcised phallus so I can imagine where she is coming from, but I didn't think it was going to be a deal breaker for them. I never knew that was the cause of breakup until she finally opened up to me

You still don't get it do you

You're saying we should leave Bible out of it yet she's still the one saying the Bible is against uncircumcised dicks. If uncircumcised dicks don't do it for her fine , she shouldn't use the Bible to back up her dislike for it when she's obviously going against Bible laws by having sex before marriage , there's a word for it and it's called hypocrisy. As long as she uses the Bible as a point of reference then we too will point out her hypocrisy and going against Bible laws
Re: Ladies, Would You Agree To Date And Uncircumcised Man? Your Opinion by 1Sharon(f): 6:05pm On Oct 18, 2021
Iyaebe:
Do uncircumcised men still exist? I thought it ended in pre Abraham era.Never

Majority of European men are uncircumcised

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Agree To Date And Uncircumcised Man? Your Opinion by 1Sharon(f): 6:06pm On Oct 18, 2021
code9:

Would you have rather she waited and discovered after wedding has taken place and then they start having issues? Me personally thinks she would have managed but she said the thoughts and sight of him folding and unfolding turns her off completely and that she could not deal with it.

Right, you're basically trying to say you know better than God.
Re: Ladies, Would You Agree To Date And Uncircumcised Man? Your Opinion by 1Sharon(f): 6:07pm On Oct 18, 2021
Drsnives:

Their pre.ek dea taste different oo, a trial will convince you

Are you gay?
Re: Ladies, Would You Agree To Date And Uncircumcised Man? Your Opinion by 1Sharon(f): 6:09pm On Oct 18, 2021
deanoffaculty:

kpuchie ọnụ! Can you go to a boutique to buy a pair of shoes without you checking if it fits well? No pastor or Imam will ever tell you this aspect of their journey before marriage because it is PERSONAL. God did not create us as Superheros and that is why I don't judge people most times for taking actions...either positive or Negative. We are all humans. The lady in question and the guy are both adults. The lady has done well. Is it not better for her to know before marriage than in marriage, peradventure? It's her personal life. There is always a substitute in life. The lady will get the kind of man she desires by God's grace.

You're basically saying you know better than God.
Re: Ladies, Would You Agree To Date And Uncircumcised Man? Your Opinion by benson81(m): 6:12pm On Oct 18, 2021
Iyaebe:
Do uncircumcised men still exist? I thought it ended in pre Abraham era.Never
Almost all Moslem brethren are uncircumcised.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Agree To Date And Uncircumcised Man? Your Opinion by SUPERPACK: 6:27pm On Oct 18, 2021
code9:
My female cousin narrated to me how she ended her 3 month relationship with a guy she found very attracted to initially. She met the guy and every thing was progressing smoothly until they tried to have sexual intercourse.
She narrated that she cringed at the sight of an uncircumcised phallus which she had never seen in her life and it was a very huge turn off for her. Secondly, because she is a Christain, she believes that the purity of a male starts with circumcision as instructed in the holy bible.

She has curved the guy so much that the guy has read the handwriting on the wall and kind of moved on.

I really didn't know what to tell her as i haven't given it a thought before. Was she foolish to have ended the relationship with the guy? what wuld you do if you where in here shoes?

Seun, lalasticlala
Is she circumcised too? If not she has no right to complain.
Re: Ladies, Would You Agree To Date And Uncircumcised Man? Your Opinion by Josbreed: 6:39pm On Oct 18, 2021
No be the same Bible say, for New Testament, sef, say physical circumcision is no longer a priority for holiness? She doesn't know her Bible. Infact she is not a Christian as she claims, if not she would know it.
Re: Ladies, Would You Agree To Date And Uncircumcised Man? Your Opinion by Vinnie2000(m): 7:13pm On Oct 18, 2021
1Sharon:

Majority of European men are uncircumcised

Sister, how you take know about European joysticks nah?

Are you a Dicck Sampler or What?? kiss lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Agree To Date And Uncircumcised Man? Your Opinion by 1Sharon(f): 7:15pm On Oct 18, 2021
Vinnie2000:

[/b]

Sister, how you take know about European joysticks nah?

Are you a Dicck Sampler or What?? kiss lipsrsealed

You can look up the stats silly.

Circumcision is mainly a religious act, of which Europeans are not.
Re: Ladies, Would You Agree To Date And Uncircumcised Man? Your Opinion by frozen70(f): 9:48pm On Oct 18, 2021
code9:

Seun, lalasticlala

What makes you think she was foolish to end the relationship

If you are served a bad food, will you pretend and it
Re: Ladies, Would You Agree To Date And Uncircumcised Man? Your Opinion by iRepNaija1: 3:02am On Oct 19, 2021
The guy is better off. It's never good to stay where you are not wanted. And for the record, the man is not unpure because he has an uncircumcised penis.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Have To Say About This Pretty Girl / Payback Cheating In A Marriage / Is Seun Handsome?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.