Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times (43226 Views)

Bandits Break Into Kaduna Mosque, Gun Down 2 Worshippers / Only Delta, Lagos, Kaduna, Two Others Pay Pensions – PENCOM / Shi'ites And Police Clash In Kaduna. Two Shi’ites Killed, Scores Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by ehinmowo: 2:37am On Oct 18, 2021
Kyase:

The state of Israel is older than Nigeria

Israel was created in 1948. Nigeria was created in 1914. Even if we decided to romance our ego and use 1960. The difference is just 12 years. Liberia is over 100 years yet not doing well. South Africa became independent in 1994. Yet is way above Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by palsenator(m): 2:45am On Oct 18, 2021
OgunLaakaye:

And same state of Israel is still being fed by the west

And if it might interest you, it’s one of the below par nations in the Middle East

And that’s inclusive of all the funding from the west

Which Israel is this one talking about? It is not Israel Atanda or Israel Adesanya... The tiny nation of Israel has one of the highest per capital income in the world. Israel is extremely well developed in tbe education, health and technology sectors. Are you okay at all to have said Israel is a poor country? U no Normal I swear. In that region, no nation is richer than Israel.

10 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by kollinz1234(m): 2:46am On Oct 18, 2021
This is why we fight, this is why nigerarea will not have peace until Biafra awakes.

U divided us from our brothers for war games

Seeded our lands to them to trap us from the world

Deny us social security but overwhelmed us with armed personnel

Deliberately abandoned our social amenities and yet completely sidelined us.

Yet you want us to have a sense of belonging

Yet you want us to feel a sense of nationhood

And you keep preaching unity, a unity built upon injustice, a unity built upon force, a unity built upon lies, a unity built upon blood shed.

I will always stand for Biafra

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by EmekaBlue(m): 2:46am On Oct 18, 2021
Midget joke. As big as kaduna be see as he himself tiny like ant
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by humilitypays(m): 2:53am On Oct 18, 2021
Kyase:

And you have your own in southern Togo
He was talking about power, did he know when the Israelite started building their country?
And I wasn’t making reference to the size
Israel is not that old, 1948 and 1960 is just 12 years difference.

What makes a nation great is not just the land mass or the natural mineral resources it has, but the love and passion the citizens have for the country, and their determination to sacrifice all they have to make their nation great. Human capacity is far greater than land mass and natural mineral resources.

Mineral resources like crude oil has proven to be more of a curse to most nations that have it than a blessing, leading to political and leadership corruptions among the elites and the ruling class, causing citizens to be lazy and heavily unproductive thereby relying on expertriates for their nation building. This can be seen happening in Nigeria, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Angola, Libya, Venezuela, Qatar, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Kuwait, etc.

The love and passion Igbos have for Biafra will propel Biafra into becoming one of the greatest nations from Africa that will compete in the international comity of nations.

Even the way other Nigerians pray and desire that Biafra fails if it gets her freedom will push Igbos to work harder to prove them wrong.

People need to understand that Igbos that will make up majority of the Biafra nation are not like the tribes that habit in South Sudan or Lesotho or Burundi or any other nation like that. Igbos have similar trait with the Jews of Israel; greatness, innovation, excellence, prosperity, creativity and resilience are heavily imbeded in the Igbo mans genes, which makes an Igbo man to excel in any human sector he ventures into, be it legal or illegal.

Yes there are thousands of Igbos pushing drugs in some countries, but take it from me, the failure of corrupt Nigerian government led to all those crime escalation. All humans are corrupt and love cutting corners to gain financial breakthrough, it is the responsibility of government and its sister agencies to stop or curtail that human tendency for criminality, and where government fails to do so, crime becomes escalated.

With proper government institutions, laws and constitution, Biafra will be built on a solid foundation that will make it easier for the new nation to succeed.

Why Nigeria has remained a failure as a nation is because it is made up of so many tribes with conflicting cultures, traditions and interests, making it difficult to come to terms with policy making and enforcement due to tribal religious sabotages of some of the good policy enforcements.

Hausas have a different agenda, Fulanis have their own hidden agenda, Igbos have theirs, Yorubas have theirs, Ijaws have, Isoko, Idoma, Birom, etc, which leads to leaders trying to favor their tribesmen against others, hence the birth of nepotism and leadership corruption as can be seen happening in present Buhari's government and reason for increased agitation for disintegration of Nigeria.

Because Nigeria is made up of too many antagonizing tribes with varying cultures and religion, it has made it impossible for Nigeria to come up with a fair and just constitution. It has made it impossible for Nigeria to carry out fair and just constitutional amendments and policy reforms because some tribes believe they will be shortchanged.

So you see why Nigeria failed and why nations fail, and why Biafra have a high probability of succeeding better than Nigeria or other nations you compared it with

8 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by Nobody: 2:53am On Oct 18, 2021
palsenator:

Which Israel is this one talking about? It is not Israel Atanda or Israel Adesanya... The tiny nation of Israel has one of the highest per capital income in the world. Israel is extremely well developed in tbe education, health and technology sectors. Are you okay at all to have said Israel is a poor country? U no Normal I swear. In that region, no nation is richer than Israel.

Smh….
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by akaypary442(m): 2:55am On Oct 18, 2021
With not up to 20 years.
It's really not about age though.
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by tujays(m): 2:57am On Oct 18, 2021
bigcasava1:
better and organized indeed. How come? U mean that bandits infected state? Not to talk of the religious crisis that has assume on and off state in kaduna.
are you free from ESN killings and UGM yet? pot calling kettle black. nigro nowhere is safe in South east too.. at this stage Kd is even better coz Kd Insecurities happens in villages and far away local government where the poor resides and not In the City centers unlike In the east where your City centers Is ravaged by your people Killing yourselves.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by kayjay69(m): 2:59am On Oct 18, 2021
and singapore is the size of lagos with 8m people yet way more productive than the entire west africa put together.

our people and their fixation with size, size don't mean squat if you can use it to your advantage.
David vs Goliath, Usyk vs AJ, Israel vs its neighbours. Its all about what you have up there and how you can use it.

The North still fixated on size, stupid Nigerians still fixated on size. The biggest this, The biggest that. I have said it before and I'll say it again, very soon little Rwanda that can fit into the entire north will start lending us money.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by cardoctor(m): 3:02am On Oct 18, 2021
See wetin this one talk. Oya join the dots.
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by Brotherman(m): 3:02am On Oct 18, 2021
Who told you this, this is the type of propoganda carried during Biafra Nigeria war to deceive Biafra people.
Bookhub:
Tigray is landlocked and the smallest region in Ethiopia,but it has decimated 7 out of 12 Ethiopia army battalion,how about that?..
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by EmekaBlue(m): 3:08am On Oct 18, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
I have said this many times. SE is so small, and the region has no chance. It is too tiny. The way forward is partnership with others. I remember an Ijaw man told me neatly that they are way more than Ibos are. I kinda think that SE shouldn't have been really a major tribe. They should have merged with more to form a unified team. But I guess Zik moved them ( the tiny region) to the status before independence, and it is presently hirting cos the game is a game of number. Eeeyah. But ibos have not realised this. I even read someone say Israel is tinier than Nigeria, but progressive. Israel and Nigeria arent competing together to have a commong president, so it is a terrible comparison. Many still dont understand this. Na so dem ibos go dey best their chests around. The reality is just in front of them. Wow!

Comments I have read in this thread show Ibos have not seen this reality, i really think they will stay like 100 years more before they really realise this. Wow..
You are the one who is not smart. Think again Why the southeast want out?!

You think igbos want to be dragging almajiri numbers in elections. I even think igbos should stop feeding and feeling pity for these almajiris everywhere with their bowl begging so when hunger deal with them well...they will rebel against their selfish leaders...because the average aboki man can barely feed himself talk more of the millions of almajiri

Election my ass. Mtcheww

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by humilitypays(m): 3:09am On Oct 18, 2021
tujays:
are you free from ESN killings and UGM yet? pot calling kettle black. nigro nowhere is safe in South east too.. at this stage Kd is even better coz Kd Insecurities happens in villages and far away local government where the poor resides and not In the City centers unlike In the east where your City centers Is ravaged by your people Killing yourselves.
Southeast is heating or heated up for a genuine reason; they want to secede, and secession is never an easy journey.

Its not as if Igbos are just going about abducting and killing fellow Igbos for no justifiable reason like the Northwestern terrorists Nigerian government nicknamed Bandits or the Northeastern terrorist called Boko Haram who are fighting foolishly for decades now.

Everybody, even the blind can clearly explain the reason IPOB or ESN are fighting; to forcefully eject Southeast out of Nigeria. They aren't saying you should give them Lagos or Rivers or your beloved crude oil cash cow in the name of Southsouth, they just want to liberate Southeast and all Igbo speaking communities politically joined to today Southsouth to avoid any Igbo region to be under the wicked and unjust umbrella of Nigeria.

So SE insecurity of recent have a justifiable reason and once actualized things will return to normal unlike Bandits and Boko Haram that are fighting without mission or direction

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by ddeola: 3:11am On Oct 18, 2021
Good enough reason to let them go while the north enjoy their land mass with themselves. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by humilitypays(m): 3:22am On Oct 18, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
I have said this many times. SE is so small, and the region has no chance. It is too tiny. The way forward is partnership with others. I remember an Ijaw man told me neatly that they are way more than Ibos are. I kinda think that SE shouldn't have been really a major tribe. They should have merged with more to form a unified team. But I guess Zik moved them ( the tiny region) to the status before independence, and it is presently hirting cos the game is a game of number. Eeeyah. But ibos have not realised this. I even read someone say Israel is tinier than Nigeria, but progressive. Israel and Nigeria arent competing together to have a commong president, so it is a terrible comparison. Many still dont understand this. Na so dem ibos go dey best their chests around. The reality is just in front of them. Wow!

Comments I have read in this thread show Ibos have not seen this reality, i really think they will stay like 100 years more before they really realise this. Wow..
In Nigeria, the tribes with the highest population are:

Hausa
Igbo
Yoruba
Others

I have said it many times, and many population experts have said it too, Igbos are much more in numbers than Yorubas in Nigeria, unless you add Yoruba population in Benin Republic.

Igbos can be found in more than 7 States of Nigeria, they were politically divided during and after the war by the Hausa-Fulani controlled government of Nigeria who wanted to reduce Igbo power and influence in Nigeria after the 1966 political turmoil that led to the civil war, it made them so scared of Igbos till date and reason they hurriedly divided Old Eastern states and politically took Igbo communities and placed them in your so called Southsouth region.

There are Igbos in

Delta
Rivers
Bayelsa
Benue

You think you are wiser than the whiteman that knew Igbo strength during and after Independence Keep dreaming lol, Igbo matter go choke all of una hehe grin

Igbos are the most popular tribe in Africa, thats after Fulani. Go to any part of Africa, Igbos are well known more than indigenous tribes.

If you want to mention tribes in the world, you will start with

Jews
Fulanis
Igbos
Others

These tribes above are so known all over the world. Keep wasting your time hating Igbos that have not done you any bad, or can you honestly point one evil or bad Igbos have done to you or your family Senseless haters, e choke shocked

8 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by nkwoemeka(m): 3:24am On Oct 18, 2021
The state of Nigeria can fit into the state of America 20 times, but it is one of the safest state to live
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by Nobody: 3:28am On Oct 18, 2021
EmekaBlue:
You are the one who is not smart. [highlight]Think again Why the southeast want out? [/highliggt]

You think igbos want to be dragging almajiri numbers in elections. I even think igbos should stop feeding and feeling pity for these almajiris everywhere with their bowl begging so when hunger deal with them well...they will rebel against their selfish leaders...because the average aboki man can barely feed himself talk more of the millions of almajiri

Election my ass. Mtcheww

You tried leaving but not successful. Lol. And you are still not getting it right. Lol. But unfortunately, it's the same stubbornness you want to use to achieve your goal. The same stubbornness that has not worked for you.

The truth is you know you can do nothing. So you see yoruba as enemies for not rubbing your ego. When you realise you really want to leave the marriage, and you know the only way out is to carry your southern neighbors along, why not do that? You do it by being humble and not doing "I too know" or gragra.

When sense falls on you, all of you will team up with SS and SW. But if you think being on your island bullying others will do it, goodluck.
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by stepaside2: 3:30am On Oct 18, 2021
El Rufai said he jokes about size with his SE governor colleagues. He could have made the point without referencing 'all' the SE states knowing how sensitive that is. I guess he added Lagos to balance the narrative.

I can see his point, knowing the penchant for people to denigrate his efforts at securing his state. He is saying guys, it is not as straightforward as you all think. There are loads of ungoverned spaces in Kaduna State and the number of security forces on ground is just not enough to secure every inch of ground. It doesn't mean the entire state is insecure. He made no reference to economic viability or status. If he did, he would have reminded us that his state generated IGR way above many other states (only behind Lagos, Rivers, Delta and Ogun i think), certainly ahead of states that like to poke fun at him. He has harnessed human talent and put them to work irrespective of where they come from or their religion. This is yielding economic results that other states should copy. Regardless of El Rufai's gaffes and aggressive attitude, he is doing very well in Kaduna. A visit there will open people's eyes.
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by MummyD2020(f): 3:40am On Oct 18, 2021
He should go and thank Lugard for making that possible for them. Abi did they get it on their own?Nothing more
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by UncommonLogic: 3:41am On Oct 18, 2021
[s]
paramakina202:

The state of Israel can fit into Nigeria 100 times yet Israel is more powerful than Nigeria 100 times.
It is not by size my friend.
[/s]
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by UncommonLogic: 3:42am On Oct 18, 2021
Children of hate are pained, oh well.
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by UncommonLogic: 3:43am On Oct 18, 2021
[s]
MummyD2020:
He should go and thank Lugard for making that possible for them. Nothing more
[/s]

So Zik that went to London begging for independence is also name Lugard abi?

SMH
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by Nobody: 3:49am On Oct 18, 2021
humilitypays:
In Nigeria, the tribes with the highest population are:

Hausa
Igbo
Yoruba
Others

I have said it many times, and many population experts have said it too, Igbos are much more in numbers than Yorubas in Nigeria, unless you add Yoruba population in Benin Republic.
Where is fulani? Lol. The whole of Kaduna is like 2 times more than all your 5 states. Go and check well. Lol.

Igbos can be found in more than 7 States of Nigeria, they were politically divided during and after the war by the Hausa-Fulani controlled government of Nigeria who wanted to reduce Igbo power and influence in Nigeria after the 1966 political turmoil that led to the civil war, it made them so scared of Igbos till date and reason they hurriedly divided Old Eastern states and politically took Igbo communities and placed them in your so called Southsouth region.
And you have been reduced to nothing. Lol. The only action now is to beat your chests. I hope you remember that your fathers killed the top most powerful political figures in those days. Right? They butchered them and left their corpses in the street. Two most powerful northern political leaders. Did other southern regions send you? Bal bal la bla....you always say to justify yourselves. Na others send una to go kill them?.

There are Igbos in

Delta
Rivers
Bayelsa
Benue
Wonders shall never end. The same people who you said are fake ibos grin You gave them no chance to even be called ibos in those days. I can still remember the Osu issue where it is forbidden for any ibo to marry them. Now, you want to recognise them to add to your number. Guess what? They arent fo.ols.. They know you only want to use them. As soon as you get what you want, they know you are dumping them and return to maltreating them. You are on your own.

You think you are wiser than the whiteman that knew Igbo strength during and after Independence Keep dreaming lol, Igbo matter go choke all of una hehe grin
Mu.mu. just look at how he made the white man superior than him. Lol. And he felt the british respected them. Lol.

Oga, the main forms of power are:
1. Economical
2. Military

Which did the British leave with you? Lol. And oil was found after the British left. The north simply used their military power to continue raping you.. grin And this mofo is shouting the British recognised them. You be mu.mu. continue beating your chests..

Igbos are the most popular tribe in Africa, thats after Fulani. Go to any part of Africa, Igbos are well known more than indigenous tribes.
When you start beating your chests like this, na so we dey keep silent for you. We don know una. It's not new. So, go on. The same fulani you refused to acknowledge previously cheesy

If you want to mention tribes in the world, you will start with

Jews
Fulanis
Igbos
Others

These tribes above are so known all over the world. Keep wasting your time hating Igbos that have not done you any bad, or can you honestly point one evil or bad Igbos have done to you or your family Senseless haters, e choke shocked
Imagine what he wrote. The same Fulani he didnt recognise in his opening paragraph. Lol. This boy dodnt mention any tribe in asia. He left out the history of Iceland, Norway Sweden, etc. Na Fulani this one dey mention. He even put arabs among others.

You better enter story class so you can learn. A just dey shake my head. And you are in the same country with me? Mehn!

Your head dey pain you. Continue beating your chests. We are used to it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by UncommonLogic: 3:50am On Oct 18, 2021
Read about the fake Jews of Nigeria...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/nigerians-want-israel-accept-them-233513879.html

These clowns never cease to amaze me..... grin grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by EmekaBlue(m): 3:54am On Oct 18, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

You tried leaving but not successful. Lol. And you are still not getting it right. Lol. But unfortunately, it's the same stubbornness you want to use to achieve your goal. The same stubbornness that has not worked for you.

The truth is you know you can do nothing. So you see yoruba as enemies for not rubbing your ego. When you realise you really want to leave the marriage, and you know the only way out is to carry your southern neighbors along, why not do that? You do it by being humble and not doing "I too know" or gragra.

When sense falls on you, all of you will team up with SS and SW. But if you think being on your island bullying others will do it, goodluck.
Nothing comes easy. It doesn't matter if it didn't work the first time. You keep trying until u r successful. The SS are already tagged along if you see the proposed Biafran map. Geographically,SW need to just be with the hausa/fulani I'm sorry we don't share boundaries but SW can as well form their oduduwa nation or so as igboho is trying or manage with the hausa which inside me on a lowkey that's what i want so they can see the real northern spirit and will remember when we were warning them but they chose to be with their slavemasters. Their children will be so angry with their forefathers in the future
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by Johnboom: 3:55am On Oct 18, 2021
PHIPEX:
Go and check the sizes of most European countries including Israel and know Land size makes very little difference. Land size just like large population can be useless. What is the size of Japan?
Israel is not Europe.
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by sabreal: 3:57am On Oct 18, 2021
It does not matter.

Let them go. They are better alone

Kyase:
I joke with my south-east governor friends that the whole of five states of south-east can fit into Kaduna two and the half times - El-Rufai

El-Rufai who recalled how he will always joke with his Governor friends from the South-East region on how the whole of five states of the south-east can fit into Kaduna state, two and the half times, added that there is difference between security in headlines and security in facts.
He said

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/10/i-joke-with-my-south-east-governor-friends-that-the-whole-of-five-states-of-south-east-can-fit-into-kaduna-two-and-the-half-times-el-rufai.html
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by Daboomb: 4:02am On Oct 18, 2021
True, in-terms of LAND SIZE, Terrorism, Kidnapping and other Evil Acts.

But in terms of IGR, Education, Investment, number of Millionaires/Billionaires, Economy, etc, Kaduna will fit into just IMO State, three times.

This Hell Rufai has no shame at all, boasting over EMPTY, BARREN UNPRODUCTIVE LAND? grin
For a failed Governor who has lost direction and control of his State (Kaduna), for a Governor who superintends over mass Killinsg every day, over Kidnappings for Ransom everyday, honestly, he should cover his head in shame and resign.

But l know the Evil midget has no capacity for shame or honor, hence he wont resign honorably.

he should find solution to the killings and kidnappings of Southern kaduna Christians that he has orchestrated, instead of pretending to be a Governor.
Bloody Jihadist

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by Kyase(m): 4:04am On Oct 18, 2021
bigcasava1:
And the midget doesn't know that the population of southeast is more than the entire desert north. The kaduna he brag about, the igbos alone makes up 25percrnt of it. You can only find population in southern kaduna where igbos and others tribes reside while the north side of kaduna is complete desert fill with Hamlet and rugas where his blood sucking brothers dwell. He should watch his size b4 talking.
Igbos 25% hahaha Na the bragging wey dem dey talk be this
Oga Northern kd is the most develop part of kd
Mind you we have more Yoruba people in kaduna than Igbos
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by Poiu11: 4:11am On Oct 18, 2021
cool cool
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by humilitypays(m): 4:13am On Oct 18, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Where is fulani? Lol. The whole of Kaduna is like 2 times more than all your 5 states. Go and check well. Lol.

And you have been reduced to nothing. Lol. The only action now is to beat your chests. I hope you remember that your fathers killed the top most powerful political figures in those days. Right? They butchered them and left their corpses in the street. Two most powerful northern political leaders. Did other southern regions send you? Bal bal la bla....you always say to justify yourselves. Na others send una to go kill them?.

Wonders shall never end. The same people who you said are fake ibos grin You gave them no chance to even be called ibos in those days. I can still remember the Osu issue where it is forbidden for any ibo to marry them. Now, you want to recognise them to add to your number. Guess what? They arent fo.ols.. They know you only want to use them. As soon as you get what you want, they know you are dumping them and return to maltreating them. You are on your own.

Mu.mu. just look at how he made the white man superior than him. Lol. And he felt the british respected them. Lol.

Oga, the main forms of power are:
1. Economical
2. Military

Which did the British leave with you? Lol. And oil was found after the British left. The north simply used their military power to continue raping you.. grin And this mofo is shouting the British recognised them. You be mu.mu. continue beating your chests..

When you start beating your chests like this, na so we dey keep silent for you. We don know una. It's not new. So, go on. The same fulani you refused to acknowledge previously cheesy

Imagine what he wrote. The same Fulani he didnt recognise in his opening paragraph. Lol. This boy dodnt mention any tribe in asia. He left out the history of Iceland, Norway Sweden, etc. Na Fulani this one dey mention. He even put arabs among others.

You better enter story class so you can learn. A just dey shake my head. And you are in the same country with me? Mehn!

Your head dey pain you. Continue beating your chests. We are used to it.
Fulanis are a minority tribe in Nigeria but can be found in so many African nations making them a major tribe in Africa but a minority in Nigeria.

Ijaw and Fulani maybe almost the same size in Nigeria. You lack sense sha.

The man that led the 1966 January coup that made North to shiver when they hear Igbo till today is an Igbo man from present day Asaba, Delta State, Igbos didnt abandon him, they stood by him, they didnt call him half Igbo, so go and play with your fellow teenage mates and learn to read history.

Whiteman became civilized before any other race, and they colonized every other race and developed and invented almost all the technologies you are using till date, that makes them more superior than any other race on earth. Only fools like you lots argue blindly. Till date your black ass still relies on the whiteman for sustenance so what da hell are you blabbing about

In Nigeria, when it comes to population, you mention

Hausa
Igbo
Yoruba
Others

thats the order. Most of you dont travel thats your challenge, you remain in your village or state till old age and thinking your poor village is the best, travel to SE and see things for yourself.

Canada have the highest land mass in the world, almost same size with China but Canada population is less than 10% of the population of China, same applies to Russia with huge land mass but less population.

The size of land does not determine the population. Northern Nigeria have large land mass but most of their lands are uninhabited, they are deserts, forests and what have you. I know you have never left your community or home state, so you wont know all these as a local champion you are.

The time you waste hating Igbos online you can use it to develop yourself by going on youtube to learn some online skills like computer programming, video animation, crypto trading, web design or something productive.

Who pass person don pass the person, Igbos pass una till eternity. Even without producing President they have remained the most successful tribe in Nigeria with the highest number of people living above poverty, isnt that a mystery to you haters

Why they want Biafra is to reduce all these hatred from tribal failures like you, so you can enjoy your Nigeria without having Igbos to jointly hate, why not encourage your unity begging tribe to allow this Igbo people to go to their tiny nation and die so you all can watch them on TV and smile If you hate someone you avoid the person not begging and fighting and telling the person reasons not to leave you, isnt that a form of madness

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Shared Badly Printed Naira Notes / Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors / Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.