Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times (43249 Views)

Bandits Break Into Kaduna Mosque, Gun Down 2 Worshippers / Only Delta, Lagos, Kaduna, Two Others Pay Pensions – PENCOM / Shi'ites And Police Clash In Kaduna. Two Shi’ites Killed, Scores Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by RepoMan007: 6:33am On Oct 18, 2021
He clearly presented it as a joke to avoid some strong backlash. Talking about landmass, it should be able to influence production level in agriculture and industry, so let him tell us what Kaduna IGR is and let's compare to the South Eastern states.
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by BadBradley: 6:33am On Oct 18, 2021
BlowYourMind:
One almajiri (Dangote) can buy the whole of south east and other igbos with change to buy oil well. south east IGR is what Dangote is giving to his mistress, GOD punish poverty capital of the south, you are a stain on our legacy
the South East Has the highest standard of living in Nigeria and also has the highest GDP in the country and the highest middle class.

You're really a poorly exposed and educated northern slob.
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by Bookhub: 6:34am On Oct 18, 2021
Brotherman:
Who told you this, this is the type of propoganda carried during Biafra Nigeria war to deceive Biafra people.

An average African like you doesn't know what going on outside it's it's borders so i am not surprised,i am sure you president doesn't even know there was war in Ethiopia when he last visited..
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by RiceProducers: 6:35am On Oct 18, 2021
paramakina202:

The state of Israel can fit into Nigeria 100 times yet Israel is more powerful than Nigeria 100 times.
It is not by size my friend.

The Governor made the statement in the context of the security work load facing the state compared with others. Why let your tribal inferiority complex distort it?

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by HRMK: 6:45am On Oct 18, 2021
can experts confirm if elrufai's statement on size of kaduna compared with whole south east is true
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by Ezmans: 6:47am On Oct 18, 2021
Kyase:

The state of Israel is older than Nigeria
the whole of united Arab Emirates made up of 5 states can fit into kaduna 6 times, but today how market?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by louqas: 6:48am On Oct 18, 2021
AntiBMC:
Great. They are insignificant yet you people can't let them go.

At least he has confirmed for us that kaduna is big enough to house all the dirty cows they are using to disturb everybody in the south.

Stale statement coming from cowards
If they are not letting you go....FIGHT...thats what freedom fighters do
But alas you people keep migrating in droves to places you claim you are hated and unsafe....isnt that the highsest form of insanity.... most herdsmen have seen real hatred in the east and have left...believe me if other regions really hate ibos you all would have gone back to your little mud hut enclaves instead of joining the next available night buse to kano or Lagos

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by Khallicopyro: 6:48am On Oct 18, 2021
Kyase:
So you mean it's by age my friend?
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by Ezmans: 6:50am On Oct 18, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr105:

What has age got to do with size?
It seems you had your education in northern Nigeria.
he studied banditry in University of zamfara
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by GENES11S: 6:54am On Oct 18, 2021
Why are you people insulting yourselves?.

I HAVE LIVED AMONGST IGBOS, YORUBA, AND HAUSA. I can vehemently tell you that they are all the same. Stop deceiving yourselves.

Politicians will just be playing their tune and you people will be dancing to it. SHAME.

This is the reason why Nigeria is where it is. It's not just the leaders but also the nature of the followers.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by APCNig: 6:54am On Oct 18, 2021
You all have been hearing "short man devil" from your primary school days. Now, you know what the phrase means.

It means a four feet short nitwit born by the roadside by destitute parents who were later washed away by flood.

South East is so small, yet millions of El-Rufai's brothers, sisters, grandparents are in SouthEast begging for food which is their generational inherited profession.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by Ezmans: 6:55am On Oct 18, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr105:

he should also use the same joke to let them know this also
if land mass is what makes a country rich Bangladesh & Pakistan could have been the richest country on earth
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by Hottdawgg: 6:59am On Oct 18, 2021
Kyase:

By 13yrs. In 130yrs do you think Nigeria can be at the level of Israel today?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by babyfaceafrica: 7:00am On Oct 18, 2021
Kyase:

Far older with better allies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by Techguy96(m): 7:02am On Oct 18, 2021
Kyase:

For where?
Israel is not older than Nigeria and development is not by how old a country is?
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by stayclearofme: 7:02am On Oct 18, 2021
Kyase:

What has age got to with size?
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by Techguy96(m): 7:03am On Oct 18, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Far older with better allies
Israel is not older than Nigeria and I don't think they have better allies then Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by babyfaceafrica: 7:03am On Oct 18, 2021
Techguy96:

Israel is not older than Nigeria and I don't think they have better allies then Nigeria.
Lolz!! Let's ask historians
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by Realtonytonero: 7:03am On Oct 18, 2021
Kyase:

so it's by age now?
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by Techguy96(m): 7:07am On Oct 18, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Lolz!! Let's ask historians
Don't bring up the bible as an argument. The bible is not an history book.
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by AfonjaConehead: 7:08am On Oct 18, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:
kikikiki. Isreal wey na only to dey bully Palestinians dem sabi grin

Abeg compare SE to Lesotho no be isreal sef grin

You see dat green dot, na Lesotho o. Like Lesotho like SE, shikini landlocked with near barren intra-economy.

Why Lesotho is a poor country?

Unemployment is also one of the major causes of poverty in Lesotho.

The lack of opportunities for earning has led to some families going without income and being reliant on subsistence farming, however, this often leaves them open to the threats outlined above and, as such, further decline into poverty.
https://www.borgenmagazine.com › ...
The Complex Causes of Poverty in Lesotho - BORGEN Magazine

Na the story of SE you dey read so for Lesotho.

Foaming in the mouth 101 grin grin grin
Lesotho is not the cause of your frustrations grin
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:09am On Oct 18, 2021
kmcutez:
I’m a lady but often joke that even I as a lady, I’m taller then ElRufai, a man.
Even me wey short know say I talll pass that man.
And since they have all the land mass, what are their cows doubt in other parts of the country that can't fit 200times into their vast empty land?
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by babyfaceafrica: 7:10am On Oct 18, 2021
Techguy96:

Don't bring up the bible as an argument. The bible is not an history book.
It's a what? It has some historical facts!. However, how valid it is a matter of choice
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by matm: 7:10am On Oct 18, 2021
Truth be told,it's only 5 states dt are agitatig for biafra.
Others have denounced and exonerated themselves from the struggle.Dts why d agitators shld three cautiously.Those against them from East are many.
Even nearby Deltans who bear Igbo names are not part of it.If war breaks out,The five states will find themselves isolated helplessly with their neighbouring states blocking them from running in for refuge.
So,when u hear dot,there are elements of truth in it.
Allies is much important in any struggle.Snd presently,no foreign national supports biafra.
Say no to violence.Embrace diplomacy and dialogue.
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by Cj4charles(m): 7:11am On Oct 18, 2021
kmcutez:
I’m a lady but often joke that even I as a lady, I’m taller then ElRufai, a man.
Now this is loud angry angry
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:12am On Oct 18, 2021
So why are they hell bent of giving out land for cattle rearing down here when they know they have all the land. Vast empty land that can accommodate all the cows in this world and even more, yet, they can't utilise it.
A greedy man with carrying an elephant and still struggling to pick and ant. God punish them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by EmekaBlue(m): 7:12am On Oct 18, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

It is not worth it to split. This is what you dont get. The wahala is too much.

We need to split it internally like it used to be. And since we have 5 regions, we split it that way. But there will ne corrections along the line. Some parts of the north central like Kwara and Kogi may want to join SW. Even some parts of Benin which is South South. Maybe part of SE will join SE.

Yoruba knows that fighting for Oduduwa Republic will come with blood shed. Why do it? The better way is to fight for resource control. State policing, and the SW has already stated asking for regional supreme courts. Do you know what this means? When each region has it's own supreme court. That's like nations have broken out already. And then, each region will start ifs own military bases. Hope you get it now

But you cannot do this alone. Tue constitution must be changed. And then, the positions of lawmakers in Abuja must be removed. Meaning that constitutionally, we crush Abuja. No more senators and lawmakers there. Each state should manage its economy. But this will come gradually maybe over the next 20 years.

This is where unity comes in. I dont buy the idea of supporting a candidate for presidency based on tribe. What is my gain? That hausa man has been there for long, I gained nothing. That yoruba man got there, I got nothing. That is man was there, nothing. And now a fulani man, what did I get? All I want is my progress. And i know that if my region takes over we will make more progress. That's it. This is why ibo must team up with others to achieve this.

After aching this you cut off the pipeline supplying Kaduna refinery oil. Let them sgsrg buying from you.
Nice write up but always remember the justice system in this side of the world is for d poor not the rulers @supreme court regionalism
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by AfonjaConehead: 7:12am On Oct 18, 2021
MICHEALADEX:

Compare yourself with your mate.

Israel no bi Biafra mate 10billion time

Not to talk about the big4Nothing zoo!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by Vireani79: 7:13am On Oct 18, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:
kikikiki. Isreal wey na only to dey bully Palestinians dem sabi grin

Abeg compare SE to Lesotho no be isreal sef grin

You see dat green dot, na Lesotho o. Like Lesotho like SE, shikini landlocked with near barren intra-economy.

Why Lesotho is a poor country?

Unemployment is also one of the major causes of poverty in Lesotho.

The lack of opportunities for earning has led to some families going without income and being reliant on subsistence farming, however, this often leaves them open to the threats outlined above and, as such, further decline into poverty.
https://www.borgenmagazine.com › ...
The Complex Causes of Poverty in Lesotho - BORGEN Magazine

Na the story of SE you dey read so for Lesotho.
\\

so tell me the sea thats in the north
cos i wonder why south east is land locked but the north is not to u guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by Hearme(m): 7:14am On Oct 18, 2021
Kyase:

By 13 years. Do we have a 13 years difference in development with them? Are we in the 2008 era of Israel? Do we have creative inventions like they do as at 2008?
In as much as I agree our size is a factor to slow development it is as well a plus if we use it well like the Chinese do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:15am On Oct 18, 2021
Kyase:

Stop making excuses everytime someone says Nigeria is not doing well undecided

Suffer no dey taya you??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by AfonjaConehead: 7:16am On Oct 18, 2021
BlowYourMind:
One almajiri (Dangote) can buy the whole of south east and other igbos with change to buy oil well. south east IGR is what Dangote is giving to his mistress, GOD punish poverty capital of the south, you are a stain on our legacy I'm not SE but your own amala region is an abomination on our legacy and if you have any brain at all,you shouldn't have mentioned dangote, a supposed private business man a whole fed govt opened the country's land border for!!! You are so shameful and a disgrace

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning / Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon / China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.