Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times (43211 Views)

Bandits Break Into Kaduna Mosque, Gun Down 2 Worshippers / Only Delta, Lagos, Kaduna, Two Others Pay Pensions – PENCOM / Shi'ites And Police Clash In Kaduna. Two Shi’ites Killed, Scores Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by emmykk(m): 4:13am On Oct 18, 2021
Kyase:

The state of Israel is older than Nigeria

Ok that is correct Lagos is small but powerful that the useless Kaduna and kano combine
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by Kyase(m): 4:15am On Oct 18, 2021
ehinmowo:

Israel was created in 1948. Nigeria was created in 1914. Even if we decided to romance our ego and use 1960. The difference is just 12 years. Liberia is over 100 years yet not doing well. South Africa became independent in 1994. Yet is way above Nigeria.

kai

Yes Israel was recognized in 1948 by the British, doesn’t mean it started that year.....
4000 years back who will you find in Nigeria ?
Time travel to Israel to that year then tell me

First set of Nigerians start leaving here not more than 400 years ago
Please make una no vex me this morning

all those guys shouting Israel was created in 1948 should please know the difference between recognition and creation. Thank you

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by Poiu11: 4:16am On Oct 18, 2021
angry angry
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by humilitypays(m): 4:19am On Oct 18, 2021
Kyase:

Igbos 25% hahaha Na the bragging wey dem dey talk be this
Oga Northern kd is the most develop part of kd
Mind you we have more Yoruba people in kaduna than Igbos
Hahahahaha, jokers. Even El Rufai the Governor of Kaduna State have once stated that Igbos make up the highest number of none indigenous tribes in Kaduna and this Ewedu man that only go to Lagos as his highest travel is here claiming bullcrap.

Even Buhari your President acknowledged this during his live interview on Arise TV, and here is an inconsequential Ewedu teenager yapping nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by humilitypays(m): 4:22am On Oct 18, 2021
Kyase:
kai

Yes Israel was recognized in 1948 by the British, doesn’t mean it started that year.....
4000 years back who will you find in Nigeria ?
Time travel to Israel to that year then tell me

First set of Nigerians start leaving here not more than 400 years ago
Please make una no vex me this morning

all those guys shouting Israel was created in 1948 should please know the difference between recognition and creation. Thank you
That measn Biafra have been existing since 1966, you lack sense.

The state of Israel started in 1948, that was when they started to build their own indigenous nation called Israel. Nigeria have been existing before 1960 but the nation Nigeria started in 1960 okay?

No vex, you go school at all? grin

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by Torniex: 4:25am On Oct 18, 2021
Kyase:

I have been in kaduna my whole life literally and I have been to Anambra too
Now tell me what any of the states in the south east have that kaduna doesn’t?
And let me tell you, KD is more developed than Anambra( the best state in the east)

Which kind development?
From time immemorial, Nigerian government have been forcing the so called development by siting HQs in Kaduna, we are yet to see the development.
How many HQ do you have in the southern states?
You can't be comparing government owned state to self reliant state.
There is little or no FG's presence in Anambra.

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by CSTR2: 4:33am On Oct 18, 2021
Sambisa is bigger than France, England, Switzerland, and most parts of Europe.

It doesn't stop sambisa from being a shithole.

5 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by Nobody: 4:34am On Oct 18, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Nothing comes easy. It doesn't matter if it didn't work the first time. You keep trying until u r successful. The SS are already tagged along if you see the proposed Biafran map. Geographically,SW need to just be with the hausa/fulani I'm sorry we don't share boundaries but SW can as well form their oduduwa nation or so as igboho is trying or manage with the hausa which inside me on a lowkey that's what i want so they can see the real northern spirit and will remember when we were warning them but they chose to be with their slavemasters. Their children will be so angry with their forefathers in the future
It is not worth it to split. This is what you dont get. The wahala is too much.

We need to split it internally like it used to be. And since we have 5 regions, we split it that way. But there will ne corrections along the line. Some parts of the north central like Kwara and Kogi may want to join SW. Even some parts of Benin which is South South. Maybe part of SE will join SE.

Yoruba knows that fighting for Oduduwa Republic will come with blood shed. Why do it? The better way is to fight for resource control. State policing, and the SW has already stated asking for regional supreme courts. Do you know what this means? When each region has it's own supreme court. That's like nations have broken out already. And then, each region will start ifs own military bases. Hope you get it now

But you cannot do this alone. Tue constitution must be changed. And then, the positions of lawmakers in Abuja must be removed. Meaning that constitutionally, we crush Abuja. No more senators and lawmakers there. Each state should manage its economy. But this will come gradually maybe over the next 20 years.

This is where unity comes in. I dont buy the idea of supporting a candidate for presidency based on tribe. What is my gain? That hausa man has been there for long, I gained nothing. That yoruba man got there, I got nothing. That is man was there, nothing. And now a fulani man, what did I get? All I want is my progress. And i know that if my region takes over we will make more progress. That's it. This is why ibo must team up with others to achieve this.

After aching this you cut off the pipeline supplying Kaduna refinery oil. Let them sgsrg buying from you.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by CSTR2: 4:35am On Oct 18, 2021
Besides, since they know that South East is so small.

Why does El rufai still want a part of their tiny land for ruga?

Is that not wickedness?

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by criuze(m): 4:35am On Oct 18, 2021
Sirjamo:
Who doesn't know that the South East is the smallest region in Nigeria?

That's why I said that the Igbo will soon carry weapons to chase ipob terrorists from one end of the South East to the other.

You're yet to understand ipob

All of is is ipob
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by Nobody: 4:36am On Oct 18, 2021
humilitypays:
Fulanis are a minority tribe in Nigeria but can be found in so many African nations making them a major tribe in Africa but a minority in Nigeria.

Ijaw and Fulani maybe almost the same size in Nigeria. You lack sense sha.

The man that led the 1966 January coup that made North to shiver when they hear Igbo till today is an Igbo man from present day Asaba, Delta State, Igbos didnt abandon him, they stood by him, they didnt call him half Igbo, so go and play with your fellow teenage mates and learn to read history.

Whiteman became civilized before any other race, and they colonized every other race and developed and invented almost all the technologies you are using till date, that makes them more superior than any other race on earth. Only fools like you lots argue blindly. Till date your black ass still relies on the whiteman for sustenance so what da hell are you blabbing about

In Nigeria, when it comes to population, you mention

Hausa
Igbo
Yoruba
Others

thats the order. Most of you dont travel thats your challenge, you remain in your village or state till old age and thinking your poor village is the best, travel to SE and see things for yourself.

Canada have the highest land mass in the world, almost same size with China but Canada population is less than 10% of the population of China, same applies to Russia with huge land mass but less population.

The size of land does not determine the population. Northern Nigeria have large land mass but most of their lands are uninhabited, they are deserts, forests and what have you. I know you have never left your community or home state, so you wont know all these as a local champion you are.

The time you waste hating Igbos online you can use it to develop yourself by going on youtube to learn some online skills like computer programming, video animation, crypto trading, web design or something productive.

Who pass person don pass the person, Igbos pass una till eternity. Even without producing President they have remained the most successful tribe in Nigeria with the highest number of people living above poverty, isnt that a mystery to you haters

Why they want Biafra is to reduce all these hatred from tribal failures like you, so you can enjoy your Nigeria without having Igbos to jointly hate, why not encourage your unity begging tribe to allow this Igbo people to go to their tiny nation and die so you all can watch them on TV and smile If you hate someone you avoid the person not begging and fighting and telling the person reasons not to leave you, isnt that a form of madness

You are correct. As usual, we always keep silent as you win arguments. So, you win.

On the day of election, we will meet again. And we will have a new discussion after results are announced.

Goodluck!
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by Bigshoe2028: 4:39am On Oct 18, 2021
Kyase:

So the creation story from bible is a joke

Omo grin
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by chiedu7: 4:40am On Oct 18, 2021
Yet the Average South East person is more educated than the Kaduna Prof

Remember SE cut scores are 10 times higher than Kaduna's

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by azikiweironsi(m): 4:43am On Oct 18, 2021
If you know that your state is that large and cannot be managed why are you interested in the forced marriage and not just let each region go and manage themselves? Isn't that much better ? Mr. Midget
Ndi ala

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by abbeyty90: 4:44am On Oct 18, 2021
It is not only by size mr little governnor
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by mu2sa2: 4:46am On Oct 18, 2021
Amotolongbo:
that is a lie.

Nigeria has about 42 times the size of Israel.
Don't mind them. Btw, who doesn't know that Isreal is piggybacking on USA. If America were to withdraw her economic, financial and military support, the state of Isreal will collapse like a pack of cards.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by ogwumgbe: 4:47am On Oct 18, 2021
Kyase:
I joke with my south-east governor friends that the whole of five states of south-east can fit into Kaduna two and the half times - El-Rufai

El-Rufai who recalled how he will always joke with his Governor friends from the South-East region on how the whole of five states of the south-east can fit into Kaduna state, two and the half times, added that there is difference between security in headlines and security in facts.
He said

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/10/i-joke-with-my-south-east-governor-friends-that-the-whole-of-five-states-of-south-east-can-fit-into-kaduna-two-and-the-half-times-el-rufai.html

yet you are still looking for RUGA in the region with such small land mass, is it not wickedness?

5 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by Prince001(m): 4:47am On Oct 18, 2021
Kyase:

Oh that's ur argument. What about United Arab Emirates, Singapore and Malaysia?

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by treatise: 4:49am On Oct 18, 2021
Kyase:

There's no place in the comprehension where AGE was mentioned.
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by ogwumgbe: 4:54am On Oct 18, 2021
BlowYourMind:
One almajiri (Dangote) can buy the whole of south east and other igbos with change to buy oil well. south east IGR is what Dangote is giving to his mistress, GOD punish poverty capital of the south, you are a stain on our legacy

The day the zoo will collapse is the day the dot goes out of the zoo. Why not conduct referendum if south east is inconsequential, what are you afraid of? No igbo, no Nigeria, Igbos are the light of that zoo, both in education, sports, entertainment, business, real estate, pharmaceutical, investments, that's why the zoo shit at their panties at the mention of Biafra, they understand well that the leaving of the igbos will turn the zoo to nothing but a skeleton that can't even stand common Gambia economically. Useless leeches insulting the great blessed tribe

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by mrkings84(m): 4:55am On Oct 18, 2021
Now I wonder why u notherners can't keep your cows in this your large landmass but squeeze them in to the south......

No be juju be that??
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by shehuAO: 4:55am On Oct 18, 2021
No wonder Igbos dey control their people like sheeps.a whole five States no even reach half of kaduna state.na wa oo, even their governors obey Igbos,who else wee no go obey them in their place? very small size people with empty mouth.

That's probably because igbos keep referencing the insecurity in Kaduna and other places in North whenever the Esn/unknown gun men issue is brought up. [/quote]
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:55am On Oct 18, 2021
paramakina202:

The state of Israel can fit into Nigeria 100 times yet Israel is more powerful than Nigeria 100 times.
It is not by size my friend.

El Rufai was talking about security, not power.

Kaduna is very big, it is hard to cover it, considering how already stretched thin our police is with combating insecurity in many other parts of the country. And this is the same with some other Northern states which are even bigger than Kaduna.
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by Ofodirinwa: 5:01am On Oct 18, 2021
Kyase:
I joke with my south-east governor friends that the whole of five states of south-east can fit into Kaduna two and the half times - El-Rufai

El-Rufai who recalled how he will always joke with his Governor friends from the South-East region on how the whole of five states of the south-east can fit into Kaduna state, two and the half times, added that there is difference between security in headlines and security in facts.
He said

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/10/i-joke-with-my-south-east-governor-friends-that-the-whole-of-five-states-of-south-east-can-fit-into-kaduna-two-and-the-half-times-el-rufai.html

UAE can fit in Afghanistan 8 times.
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by Aufbauh(m): 5:04am On Oct 18, 2021
PHIPEX:
This thread is all about how small the South East land mass is, we are not naive that's why it is news. It's meant to mock based on land size not just to talk about security, why did you think his reference to Lagos was skipped from the title?.

You guys are so emotionally sensational,maybe naive too with complexity problem.
El rufai also makes reference to the almighty Lagos state but no one is making any meal out of it.
The news was captioned that way to arouse you guys sentiment knowing that people from that side of the country are reactionary.
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by Kingchuksero: 5:04am On Oct 18, 2021
The problem with Nigeria is the leaders. They are always making stupid excuses for their failure suffice to say they are not bothered or eager to make positive changes.
What is there to joke about?
Especially in this time.
How can a president tell the youths that there are no jobs?
What happened to building industries, what happened to creating parastals? I
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by Watty26: 5:05am On Oct 18, 2021
Kyase:

Are you justifying failure? When he was in opposition, he was shouting " governance is not a rocket science". Size has nothing to do with the situation at hand but lack of vision, strategy and political will to solve Nigeria insecurity situations.

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by okoroemeka(m): 5:06am On Oct 18, 2021
paramakina202:

The state of Israel can fit into Nigeria 100 times yet Israel is more powerful than Nigeria 100 times.
It is not by size my friend.
let me correct you pls,the state of isreal and Singapore will fit into Nigeria 10000 times,bornu state is bigger than the whole of southeast and South south but nnewi local government in the east has more industrial production,GDP,IGR,industries and tech parks and also more affluent population,this is a local government the size of 10% of sambisa forest in bornu state.it is not about size but what you do with your size.

5 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by Wokenaija: 5:12am On Oct 18, 2021
So?!
Does it make kaduna better ?
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by okoroemeka(m): 5:14am On Oct 18, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:
kikikiki. Isreal wey na only to dey bully Palestinians dem sabi grin

Abeg compare SE to Lesotho no be isreal sef grin

You see dat green dot, na Lesotho o. Like Lesotho like SE, shikini landlocked with near barren intra-economy.

Why Lesotho is a poor country?

Unemployment is also one of the major causes of poverty in Lesotho.

The lack of opportunities for earning has led to some families going without income and being reliant on subsistence farming, however, this often leaves them open to the threats outlined above and, as such, further decline into poverty.
https://www.borgenmagazine.com › ...
The Complex Causes of Poverty in Lesotho - BORGEN Magazine

Na the story of SE you dey read so for Lesotho.
you are very much mistaken and misguided for the hatred you have for the southeast has closed your eyes to the potentials of the river Niger, southeast is not landlocked for a region that has such a massive river flowing through it just a few kilometers to the open seas or have you not read that containers are now been shipped from apapa wharf direct to onitsha in barges,southeast is not Lesotho,we don't have the same reasoning with them,they can be lazy but we are not.

6 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by LionTiger(m): 5:20am On Oct 18, 2021
Iamgrey5:
He is taking shots at them with style.

That's probably because igbos keep referencing the insecurity in Kaduna and other places in North whenever the Esn/unknown gun men issue is brought up.

Same style he shot at Lagos.
Imagine a Local government blin Kaduna bigger than Lagos
grin grin grin shocked
Re: El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times by sonofElElyon: 5:23am On Oct 18, 2021
Kyase:

By just 12 years! The modern nation of Israel was established in 1948 !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors / Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning / Audu's Running Mate, Faleke Writes INEC, Insists He's The Governor-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.