Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,503 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

How My Kayamata Will Steal Thousands Of Destinies As Iphone 13 Rolls Out – Jarum - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Kayamata Will Steal Thousands Of Destinies As Iphone 13 Rolls Out – Jarum (985 Views)

I Can Only Marry A Man With Rolls Royce, Toyota Men Don't Toast Me- Lady / Kayamata Has Destroyed My Penis / The Truth About Kayamata facts and fiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Kayamata Will Steal Thousands Of Destinies As Iphone 13 Rolls Out – Jarum by BigDan69: 10:21pm On Oct 17, 2021
Popular Aphrodisiac dealer, Jaruma Empire has bragged about the potency of her kayamata products as iPhone 13 rolls out.

She has emphasized the number of destinies going down with the help of her Kayamata products as apple releases a new smartphone

Re: How My Kayamata Will Steal Thousands Of Destinies As Iphone 13 Rolls Out – Jarum by jaeyking(m): 10:32pm On Oct 17, 2021
The irony in this post by jaruma.

1 Like

Re: How My Kayamata Will Steal Thousands Of Destinies As Iphone 13 Rolls Out – Jarum by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 17, 2021
Hummm,,, we just don't want to be too forward.

Her own sex tape with Kporporgiri-like fit come out soon.

If your wife be social media influencer or Tiktoker, you never get wife.

Re: How My Kayamata Will Steal Thousands Of Destinies As Iphone 13 Rolls Out – Jarum by Ssoil(f): 10:57pm On Oct 17, 2021
Lol
Re: How My Kayamata Will Steal Thousands Of Destinies As Iphone 13 Rolls Out – Jarum by nosiebaba(m): 11:10pm On Oct 17, 2021
Demonism will be advertised openle yet some people will claim there are no powers. These people are subtly telling you what they do, some ill take it as a joke.

1 Like

Re: How My Kayamata Will Steal Thousands Of Destinies As Iphone 13 Rolls Out – Jarum by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:38pm On Oct 17, 2021
Who is this one again? The cyberspace is littered with uncountable rubbish and innumerable nonsense. grin grin grin
Re: How My Kayamata Will Steal Thousands Of Destinies As Iphone 13 Rolls Out – Jarum by laluski(m): 11:54pm On Oct 17, 2021
BigDan69:
Popular Aphrodisiac dealer, Jaruma Empire has bragged about the potency of her kayamata products as iPhone 13 rolls out.

She has emphasized the number of destinies going down with the help of her Kayamata products as apple releases a new smartphone

Don't even bother...you go vex return some destines when you find out their destiny na to steal other people destines grin
Re: How My Kayamata Will Steal Thousands Of Destinies As Iphone 13 Rolls Out – Jarum by Babara1994(m): 12:17am On Oct 18, 2021
Steal destiny ke? Destiny is what you're meant to be. It can't be stolen.
Stop saying nonsense!
Re: How My Kayamata Will Steal Thousands Of Destinies As Iphone 13 Rolls Out – Jarum by Sonnobax15(m): 6:13am On Oct 18, 2021
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: How My Kayamata Will Steal Thousands Of Destinies As Iphone 13 Rolls Out – Jarum by Sundaycomputer: 7:08am On Oct 18, 2021
Am waiting for iphone 99
Well I do buy laptop and resale 08one 39 34 7one 7 nine
Re: How My Kayamata Will Steal Thousands Of Destinies As Iphone 13 Rolls Out – Jarum by duality(m): 7:15am On Oct 18, 2021
When people sell evil powers.

(1) (Reply)

Help: Pls Can One Minute & 29 Seconds Sex Lead To Pregnancy? / Nairalanders Please Advice Me On This Issue. / What’s The Highest Amount Of Money Person Don Dash You Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.