Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Nairalanders Please Advice Me On This Issue. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Please Advice Me On This Issue. (981 Views)

My Fiancee Wants To Break Up With Me Because Of This Issue. Help Advise / I Am Dying Nairalanders, Please Help Me!! / Nairalanders Please Help Me Quit Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Please Advice Me On This Issue. by Perez99: 3:20pm On Jan 26, 2022
Good day nairalanders. I'll go straight to the point.

There is this slim brown skin beautiful girl, she is 23 yrs old, she is the only girl and last born out of 3 boys in her family, her eldest brother is my very good friend we graduated together years back. I love the way her parents and brothers raised her, I've known them for over 15 years now, Infact I'm also part of their family. The girl is well mannered, she deserves a good man, she is a fresh graduate who is waiting to be mobilized for nysc.

In a week she can come to my store like 3 times, she is more like a younger sister to me and she see me as her elder brother too, I can't even ask her out because I understand the laws of The Bro Code.

September last year (5 months now), a friend of mine came to my store (I've known him for 4years now) and saw her, he admired her and told me he's interested in her, that I should help him talk to her. he is very responsible, he's also doing well, he ride benz GLK 350.

When she came to my store, I spoke with her, I asked her if she have anyone in her life, she said no, I told her my friend intention, I also discussed it with her elder bro my very good friend, we do hang out very well, we both approved it for her.

So they got to know each other and they started dating october, anytime she come to my store, I must ask her hope no issues and hope both of them are cool. She will smile and say yes. Infact she confirmed he's a good guy. I was so happy inside out because she's like a sister to me.

Fast forward to yesterday, the bastard guy called and texted me that I should cut all communication with his girlfriend, that I should stay away from her bla bla bla.. I was shocked, I was like is this guy mad, look at this dude I helped oo. If I wanted to fvck this babe I would have done it years ago the moment she clocked 16yrs not even 18. So, I screenshot the threat msg and I forwarded it to the girl elder bro, he was also angry when he saw the screenshot.

Now here is the issue: I and the girl elder bro want her to end the relationship but the girl has developed strong feelings for the guy and vice versa. Despite the girl told him I'm like a brother, he is still obsessed about me. Ungrateful idiots everywhere!!

Please advice me.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Advice Me On This Issue. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 26, 2022
Oga, you need to understand that the girl is not in love with him, but in love with his money. You even said he has a GLK350. Like seriously, you expect a Nigeria girl to break up with a rich nigga just like that, just because you're his brother whatever?angry

Asking her to break up with him is mission impossible. Nigeria girls are in love with money and E sure me die say that guy Don scatter that girl pussy grin

OP, She has seen money, and you expect her to let it go? You must be joking!! Abeg leave them alone, as long as money and car is involved,, not even you nor her brother can stop that girl from dating the guy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Please Advice Me On This Issue. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 26, 2022
You wan doke the babe
Talk true grin
The bf is afraid
Re: Nairalanders Please Advice Me On This Issue. by Kollins11: 3:24pm On Jan 26, 2022
One thing you should understand is that, not every guy would accept or support the idea of their girlfriend having male bestie, brotherly friend, maternal brother or paternal cousins...lol

No matter what, you should also understand she's not related to you by blood and the guy have every right to feel insecure. Blood is thicker than water.

No doubt, you did well for him, but I think you should let them be for now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Please Advice Me On This Issue. by EzegeNdiigbo: 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2022
Ignore the empty thread!! why troubling yo mind over nothing...
Re: Nairalanders Please Advice Me On This Issue. by Perez99: 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2022
Darkseidxx:
You wan doke the babe
Talk true grin
The bf is afraid
I swear I can't do that. Even if the girl open legs for me, I go use belt flog her laps make she close am (which I know she can't do it).

The girl is so decent, I'm sure 98% sure she's still a virgin.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Advice Me On This Issue. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:31pm On Jan 26, 2022
You can't tell her what to do in her relationship..she's an adult..

She knows what she wants for herself.. respect her opinion and choice..it's her relationship..

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Advice Me On This Issue. by Perez99: 3:40pm On Jan 26, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Oga, you need to understand that the girl is not in love with him, but in love with his money. You even said he has a GLK350. Like seriously, you expect a Nigeria girl to break up with a rich nigga just like that, just because you're his brother whatever?angry

Asking her to break up with him is mission impossible. Nigeria girls are in love with money and E sure me die say that guy Don scatter that girl pussy grin

OP, She has seen money, and you expect her to let it go? You must be joking!! Abeg leave them alone, as long as money and car is involved,, not even you nor her brother can stop that girl from dating the guy.
Do you think the girl is hungry or a broke girl? Her family is doing well.

The brother own a car (camry voltron), I own a car too (Lexus ES) so let's forget about money matter here.

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Advice Me On This Issue. by Candidlady: 3:46pm On Jan 26, 2022
All these audio car owners undecided

Lemme just read comments sad
Re: Nairalanders Please Advice Me On This Issue. by Daniel7543: 3:53pm On Jan 26, 2022
Candidlady:
All these audio car owners undecided

Lemme just read comments sad
Broke bitch!! E dey pain you becus ur papa no get wheelbarrow.

@op. You seems to be like a good person, I know how it hurts when people you did good for pays back with evil. Keep doing your brotherly care, afterall they're not married.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Please Advice Me On This Issue. by KiNg0G: 4:02pm On Jan 26, 2022
Perez99:

There is this slim brown skin beautiful girl, she is 23 yrs old, she is the only girl and last born out of 3 boys in her family, her eldest brother is my very good friend we graduated together years back. I love the way her parents and brothers raised her, I've known them of over 15 years now, Infact I'm also part of their family. The girl is well mannered, she deserves a good man, she is a fresh graduate who is waiting to be mobilized for nysc.

In a week she can come to my store like 3 times, she is more like a younger sister to me and she see me as her elder brother too, I can't even ask her out because I understand the laws of The Bro Code.

September last year (5 months now), a friend of mine came to my store (I've known him for 4years now) and saw her, he admired her and told me he's interested in her, that I should help him talk to her. he is very responsible, he's also doing well, he ride benz GLK 350.

When she came to my store, I spoke with her, I asked her if she have anyone in her life, she said no, I told her my friend intention, I also discussed it with her elder bro my very good friend, we do hang out very well, we both approved it for her.

So they got to know each other and they started dating october, anytime she come to my store, I must ask her hope no issues and hope both of them are cool. She will smile and say yes. Infact she confirmed he's a good guy. I was so happy inside out because she's like a sister to me.

Fast forward to yesterday, the bastard guy called and texted me that I should cut all communication with his girlfriend, that I should stay away from her bla bla bla.. I was shocked, I was like is this guy mad, look at this dude I helped oo. If I wanted to fvck this babe I would have done it years ago the moment she clocked 16yrs not even 18. So, I screenshot the threat and I forwarded it to the girl elder bro, he was also angry when he saw the screenshot.

Now here is the issue: I and the girl elder bro want her to end the relationship but the girl has developed strong feelings for the guy and vice versa. Despite the girl told him I'm like a brother, he is still obsessed about me. Ungrateful idiots everywhere!!

Please advice me.

I see nothing wrong in what he said, STAY AWAY FROM HIS GIRLFRIEND.

YOU NOT HER BROTHER.

YOUR JUST A FRIEND

A LINK

JUST LIKE EVERY NORMAL GUYS.

Na TOTO YOU WON FÛCK, seeing how ripe the mosel don develop, u won collect your share.

NA LINK UP YOU BE, CALLING HIN UNGRATEFUL BASTARD BECAUSE OF WOMAN.

SHOWS YOUR INTENTIONS AND HOW PETTY YOU CAN BE.

MY GUY FREE His GIRLFRIEND ALONE.

NOR USE BAD BELLE, SPOIIL LINK UP.... BECAUSE YOU ARE JEALOUS.

if it dey easy to fûck her like you talk, why you nor fûck her all those years

because you nor get liver that time na.

or you were BRO ZONE NIGA

na now your morale don dey high.

mumu boy, won use woman matter scatter friendship.

instead of you to ask of update from that glk niga, na toto matter you dey follow.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Advice Me On This Issue. by Perez99: 4:58pm On Jan 26, 2022
KiNg0G:

YOU NOT HER BROTHER.

YOUR JUST A FRIEND

A LINK

Na TOTO YOU WON FÛCK, seeing how ripe the mosel don develop, u won collect your share.

instead of you to ask of update from that glk niga, na toto matter you dey follow.
I can never date her, I see her as my younger sis, I'm way older than her. Her eldest bro is my age mate and we're good friends. Don't you know the bro code?

How did i spoil my friendship with him? Did you read when I said he was the one that call to threaten me.

Why are you saying I should ask for update from the nigga? Did I tell you i'm not doing well?

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Advice Me On This Issue. by Palazee(m): 5:02pm On Jan 26, 2022
You want to spoil your friendship because of pūssy matter

Why are even bothered self

Re: Nairalanders Please Advice Me On This Issue. by KiNg0G: 5:03pm On Jan 26, 2022
Perez99:
I can never date her, I see her as my younger sis, I'm way older than her. Her eldest bro is my age mate and we're good friends. Don't you know the bro code?

How did i spoil my friendship with him? Did you read when I said he was the one that call to threaten me.

Why are you saying I should ask for update from the nigga? Did I tell you i'm not doing well?

you talking about bro code saying you see her like a sister bla bla bla ontop woman matter dey make me see you as a simp nigga.

you and the girl brother na want to tell the girl to leave the boy, because he warned you to stay away from his woman (which is okay)

you won do because you know her first, getat jhor.

you are a nobody.

STOP FEELING TOO IMPORTANT ONTOP ANOTHER FAMILY AND A GIRL LIFE.

EVEN HER BROTHER SELF NOR GET SAY FOR THE MATTER, TALKLESS YOU.... WON COME DEY FORM RAMBO.

BECAUSE OF MIDDLE MAN WORK WHEN YOU DO...

GUY YOU NOR TRY AT ALL

LET YOUR FRIEND ENJOY HIS MOSEL IN PEACE.

STOP EXPLAINING AND LAMENTING ON TOP A WOMAN.

YOUR LOOKING MORE WEAK

WHY ARE YOU EVEN BOTHERED?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Please Advice Me On This Issue. by Candidlady: 5:27pm On Jan 26, 2022
[s]
Daniel7543:
Broke bitch!! E dey pain you becus ur papa no get wheelbarrow.

@op. You seems to be like a good person, I know how it hurts when people you did good for pays back with evil. Keep doing your brotherly care, afterall they're not married.
[/s]

Trash

When I get down from this highness you and I will converse..
Re: Nairalanders Please Advice Me On This Issue. by Candidlady: 5:30pm On Jan 26, 2022
KiNg0G:

you talking about bro code saying you see her like a sister bla bla bla ontop woman matter dey make me see you as a simp nigga.

you and the girl brother na want to tell the girl to leave the boy, because he warned you to stay away from his woman (which is okay)

you won do because you know her first, getat jhor.

you are a nobody.

STOP FEELING TOO IMPORTANT ONTOP ANOTHER FAMILY AND A GIRL LIFE.

EVEN HER BROTHER SELF NOR GET SAY FOR THE MATTER, TALKLESS YOU.... WON COME DEY FORM RAMBO.

BECAUSE OF MIDDLE MAN WORK WHEN YOU DO...

GUY YOU NOR TRY AT ALL

LET YOUR FRIEND ENJOY HIS MOSEL IN PEACE.

STOP EXPLAINING AND LAMENTING ON TOP A WOMAN.

YOUR LOOKING MORE WEAK

WHY ARE YOU EVEN BOTHERED?

The girl has zoned him and he is pained... He feels he is missing out... Imagine showing the girl's brother the message the guy sent to him undecided

Op you have a business please mind it

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Advice Me On This Issue. by KiNg0G: 5:37pm On Jan 26, 2022
Candidlady:

The girl has zoned him and he is pained... He feels he is missing out... Imagine showing the girl's brother the message the guy sent to him undecided

HE'S FEELING WAY TOO IMPORTANT, BUT IT GO SHOCK AM SOON.

say he's nobody to that girl,

he's not blood related self....if na even as little as cousin self I for relax.
Re: Nairalanders Please Advice Me On This Issue. by OloshoMan: 5:39pm On Jan 26, 2022
That dude has imprinted her emotionally. Nothing y'all can do about it.
Re: Nairalanders Please Advice Me On This Issue. by Candidlady: 5:45pm On Jan 26, 2022
KiNg0G:

HE'S FEELING WAY TOO IMPORTANT, BUT IT GO SHOCK AM SOON.

say he's nobody to that girl,

he's not blood related self....if na even as little as cousin self I for relax.

Lol

Forming elder brother... Did you a post of his where he said he could vouch for the girl that she's a Virgin cheesy.

Funny people everywhere... The girl will soon put him in his place. Na that time him eyes go clear shocked
Re: Nairalanders Please Advice Me On This Issue. by Cyntie55(f): 5:53pm On Jan 26, 2022
Candidlady:

I'm a lady, let us be reasonable here, I understand the op very well. From his write up, he has known the girl and her elder brother for over 15 years while the other guy for 4 years. So do you think the op would throw away 15 years friendship just like that? Of course he would show the girl's bro the message.

What I can sense here is that, the op is just worried, he actually brought the girl into the relationship and he's scared because if anything happens to the girl, don't you think the girl's elder bro would blame op without considering the fact that they knew each other for over 15 years??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Please Advice Me On This Issue. by Sonnobax15(m): 5:55pm On Jan 26, 2022
grin
Well,the NIGERIAN bannies wey I know reach house go rather die for where money without love dey than die for where love without money dey.......

Op,just lock up the banny..... Normally,this kind relationship no dey last via say the very moment wahala begin to set in, nobody go dey wey go settle dem......So,op,just chill and watch how things go unfold soon.
Re: Nairalanders Please Advice Me On This Issue. by Candidlady: 6:07pm On Jan 26, 2022
Cyntie55:
I'm a lady, let us be reasonable here, I understand the op very well. From his write up, he has known the girl and her elder brother for over 15 years now while the other guy for 4 years. So do you think the op would throw away 15 years friendship just like that? Of course he would show the girl's bro the message.

Not saying he should throwaway friendship of 15years away..
I believe the said bf might have noticed something's hence the text.

What I can sense here is that, the op is just worried, he actually brought the girl into the relationship and he's scared because if anything happens to the girl, don't you the girl's elder bro would blame op??

Worried that if the relationship doesn't work out the girl's brother will crucify him?

What ifeel op should have done is sit the girl down.. Only the girl can really talk to her bf that nuin is going on between op and her.. Because iam sure the bf has a reason for sending that text..

All this scam sentence "she's like a sister to me"... Idont trust 'em
Re: Nairalanders Please Advice Me On This Issue. by Truvelisback(m): 6:31pm On Jan 26, 2022
Perez99:

There is this slim brown skin beautiful girl, she is 23 yrs old, she is the only girl and last born out of 3 boys in her family, her eldest brother is my very good friend we graduated together years back. I love the way her parents and brothers raised her, I've known them of over 15 years now, Infact I'm also part of their family. The girl is well mannered, she deserves a good man, she is a fresh graduate who is waiting to be mobilized for nysc.

Fast forward to yesterday, the bastard guy called and texted me that I should cut all communication with his girlfriend, that I should stay away from her bla bla bla.. I was shocked, I was like is this guy mad, look at this dude I helped oo. If I wanted to fvck this babe I would have done it years ago the moment she clocked 16yrs not even 18. So, I screenshot the threat and I forwarded it to the girl elder bro, he was also angry when he saw the screenshot.

Please advice me.
Bro, na here u take Fvck up. U shouldn't have screen shot and send to her elder bro.
Re: Nairalanders Please Advice Me On This Issue. by Truvelisback(m): 6:36pm On Jan 26, 2022
Candidlady:

Lol

Forming elder brother... Did you a post of his where he said he could vouch for the girl that she's a Virgin cheesy.

Funny people everywhere... The girl will soon put him in his place. Na that time him eyes go clear shocked
Na the screen shot wey him take send give her elder bro, na him take fvck up. Him wan appear as "the guy is good" towards her elder bro but e go cast am. E go be like film for him eye when the girl go change am for am.
Re: Nairalanders Please Advice Me On This Issue. by Great0ne1: 6:45pm On Jan 26, 2022
KiNg0G:

YOU NOT HER BROTHER.

YOUR JUST A FRIEND

A LINK

You be idiot! A complete idiota! Did op tell you he is holding there relationship or standing in the way. Does he force the girl to visit his shop ? Everyone is not a dog like you Ok.
But op, you need to watch your hands off and mind your business. Let the elder brother do the talking, if he thinks the guy, does not deserve her

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Advice Me On This Issue. by Truvelisback(m): 6:47pm On Jan 26, 2022
Kollins11:
One thing you should understand is that, not every guy would accept or support the idea of their girlfriend having male bestie, brotherly friend, maternal brother, paternal cousins.

No matter what, you should also understand she's not related to you by blood and the guy have every right to feel insecure. Blood is thicker than water.

No doubt, you did well for him, but I think you should let them be for now.
But the guy knew they are Bestie b4 asking Op to arrange the babe for him.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Advice Me On This Issue. by Great0ne1: 6:55pm On Jan 26, 2022
Cyntie55:
I'm a lady, let us be reasonable here, I understand the op very well. From his write up, he has known the girl and her elder brother for over 15 years while the other guy for 4 years. So do you think the op would throw away 15 years friendship just like that? Of course he would show the girl's bro the message.

What I can sense here is that, the op is just worried, he actually brought the girl into the relationship and he's scared because if anything happens to the girl, don't you think the girl's elder bro would blame op without considering the fact that they knew each other from 15 years??
Don't mind those idiots above. Most of them stoop to the extent of sleeping with there cousins and even there sisters. For them, every meat na for shop.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Advice Me On This Issue. by Truvelisback(m): 7:03pm On Jan 26, 2022
Cyntie55:

What I can sense here is that, the op is just worried, he actually brought the girl into the relationship and he's scared because if anything happens to the girl, don't you think the girl's elder bro would blame op without considering the fact that they knew each other from 15 years??
He shouldn't shown the msg to her elder bro. That girl is no longer a kid. She don reach to fvck. At her age, she is old enough to make decisions for herself.
Re: Nairalanders Please Advice Me On This Issue. by Kollins11: 8:21pm On Jan 26, 2022
Truvelisback:
But the guy knew they are Bestie b4 asking Op to arrange the babe for him.
like I said, blood is thicker than water.

Maybe the guy isn't comfortable with it. From the write up, you would understand that the girl is a responsible girl. Who no like better thing?

The guy no wan hear anything he's my cousin's uncle family brother.. Lol.

Besides people changes, just like how we voted for CHANGE
Re: Nairalanders Please Advice Me On This Issue. by Kobicove(m): 8:23pm On Jan 26, 2022
You must have done something that made the guy feel you have interest of a sexual nature in the girl undecided
Re: Nairalanders Please Advice Me On This Issue. by Nonexisting: 8:30pm On Jan 26, 2022
You have joined them together, thank you very much. It's now time to let them be. Stop asking the girl how the relationship is faring. At 23, she is an adult and can figure herself out. I must commend you though for respecting the bro code and not fuccking your guy's sister.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Advice Me On This Issue. by Cyntie55(f): 9:01pm On Jan 26, 2022
Truvelisback:
He shouldn't shown the msg to her elder bro. That girl is no longer a kid. She don reach to fvck. At her age, she is old enough to make decisions for herself.
He has every right to show him the message, I know the girl is not a kid but she's the last born, she's surrounded by guyz and they would want to do anything to protect her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Were Ladies Made This Way Or It's Just A Personal Trait / I Am Lost Cos I Think I'm H. I. V Positive... / Please Naira Landers I Need Your Help,i Am In A State Of Dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.