Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,841 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). (33507 Views)

"Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo / David Hundeyin: EndSARS Activists Are Becoming Too Proud & Ambitious / #EndSARS Activists: Government Yet To Unfreeze Our Bank Accounts Since Oct 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by brightalo1010: 9:26am On Oct 18, 2021
A001:
Instead of those posters on Twitter to urge the government and security agencies to monitor the planned protests and prevent a breakdown of law and order, they're discouraging Nigerians from exercising their fundamental human rights as regards organizing/partaking in a protest.

What we should all clamor for is peaceful demonstrations, not outright ban of protests like some political elements on Twitter are doing.

Brainless people.

The protest organizers need to ensure political thugs don't hijack the protests and thwart the patriotic efforts of brave Nigerians demanding good governance, accountability from our political leaders.

You're asking for impossibility here.
How can the organizers checkmate the thugs, do they write thugs on there faces or print a t-shirt saying we're thugs and we're here to hijack? It is so easy to write but even you that is writing can never do foko when bad things starts happening during protests, so stop being a hypocrite.
Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by A001: 9:34am On Oct 18, 2021
brightalo1010:

How can the organizers checkmate the thugs, do they write thugs on there faces or print a t-shirt saying we're thugs and we're here to hijack? It is so easy to write but even you that is writing can never do foko when bad things starts happening during protests, so stop being a hypocrite.
Copy that your silly question and paste it on Google. Maybe the site can cure your stupidity.

Anyone that actively followed the happenings during the EndSARS protests and participated in them would know there are ways to identify political thugs that seek to hijack protests.

But the utmost responsibility of preventing the breakdown of law and order during demonstrations rests on the shoulders of the government and security agencies.

But they're the ones sponsoring the thugs to wreck mayhem on lives and property.
Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by dwas: 9:35am On Oct 18, 2021
drlateef:

You are a liar! They were from Igbo, Niger delta and middle belt. Yorubas will not destroy their heritage. They are wise people.

Really,
Check this out https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DOWz1hMGmntA&ved=2ahUKEwi-oOnsxdPzAhUNQUEAHQTtD7YQxa8BegQIBxAF&usg=AOvVaw1WyVosYVmPRwJs0YniMLNS
Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by Ifrustrategays: 9:40am On Oct 18, 2021
ThunderFireY0u:
ipob keep quiet

oam4j Mynd44 puskin dominique naijacutee FOD Sissy3 DisGuy justwise RoyalRoy dragnet Javanian kodewrita lordZOUGA semid4lyfe honeric01

Mynd44, Seun, Dominique, lalasticlala,OAM4J, puskin, dragnet, honsule etc

This gay troll is the same as MilitaryLady who was banned today. He has two other new accounts which are care4you and Prettyfunmi.

He has broken rule 2,3,8,9,19 and so many other rules.

When ever anyone report to you, you ban them. Why?

Seun look into this matter.
Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by brightalo1010: 9:41am On Oct 18, 2021
A001:

Copy that your silly question and paste it on Google. Maybe the site can cure your stupidity.

Anyone that actively followed the happenings during the EndSARS protests and participated in them would know there are ways to identify political thugs that seek to hijack protests.

But the utmost responsibility to prevent the breakdown of law and order during demonstrations rests on the shoulders of the government and security agencies.

But they're the ones sponsoring the thugs to wreck mayhem on lives and property.

If you're not mumu you should be listing names of those political thugs and those that sent them with undisputed evidence instead of being here and making empty noises.
Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by Victorclean1: 9:42am On Oct 18, 2021
Nobody plan to burn Lagos. Only shooting of innocent citizens by army and police caused it.

If they shoot again , Lagos will be burn down again
Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by A001: 9:43am On Oct 18, 2021
brightalo1010:

[s]If you're not mumu you should be listing names of those political thugs and those that sent them with undisputed evidence instead of being here and making empty noises. [/s]
Trash
Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by Curious345: 9:44am On Oct 18, 2021
drlateef:

You will know that we are not Mumu. Come out in Lagos and do any protest. We will show you pepper.
am not an indeginuos agbero.. Go to Mushin and say it.. Make them. Use you do suya.. Hahaha
Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by Curious345: 9:45am On Oct 18, 2021
udemzyudex:

We can not ban agbero, they are our cousin, brothers.
http://saharareporters.com/2020/09/29/we-cannot-ban-%E2%80%98agberos%E2%80%99-because-they-are-our-cousins-brothers-says-hamzat-lagos-deputy
hahahaha hahaha.. Make god help us for this lagos..

These agbero are a menace to humanity.

Worse than fulani terrorists and BHT combined
Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by Curious345: 9:49am On Oct 18, 2021
Victorclean1:
Nobody plan to burn Lagos. Only shooting of innocent citizens by army and police caused it.

If they shoot again , Lagos will be burn down again
igbo no wan make lagos born ooo.. Because these envious and jealous filled indeginuos hoodlums are always eager to line their pockets with treasures from Igbo sweat...
Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by dwas: 9:50am On Oct 18, 2021
makavellidon:
oga the reason why you are saying ds is because may be u are gaing one or 2 things in lagos state, for you 2 say u are nt in support of 1year annisavery of endsars that means you are enemy of the youth in nigeria. You said falana and sowore are second citizen yes, but they are fightin 4 the cus of the citizen. But i thought u are first class citizen what av you done 4 your people?

I don't work for Lagos neither did I get any patronage from Lagos state government. But this Lagos is our Lagos and it require all our collective effort to make it a better place.
Fine, let's say we want to remember those that lost their lives during endsars, what about a memorial service or something more dignifing.
Why Protest?
Question is What is the end game of the Protest? WHAT RESULT ARE YOU EXPECTING FROM THE PROTEST?
WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU WANT FROM THE GOVERNOR?
OR IS IT JUST THROWING TANTRUMS LIKE A CHILD WITHOUT SPECIFIC NEED.
Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by brightalo1010: 9:51am On Oct 18, 2021
A001:

Trash

It hit you hard that's why you trash it. Onye Ala. Ndi easier say than done crew. You think is about typing at the comfort of your home making allegations without any evidence. Onye apari. You're looking for opportunities to go and loot okwalagi.
Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by A001: 9:52am On Oct 18, 2021
Better to ignore that stupid fellow up there. Ignorant rabble-rouser.
Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by Gh0stFreak: 9:53am On Oct 18, 2021
Newton85:
Who's this animal?
The only animal here is you for failing to provide evidence to your claims.
You paid f.ools have been talking about a certain imaginary audio recording that instructed easterners to attack Lagos, and I've been asking for a link to this audio since last year and you bast.ards have not been able to provide it.
I don't know what Idiot.s like you stand to gain from setting one ethnic group against another. I'll ask you again, provide a link to the audio or shut the fv.ck up.
Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by Curious345: 9:54am On Oct 18, 2021
brightalo1010:

its so unfortunate.

Why do you talk the way you talk?
Don't worry, in this our lifetime, we shall all be witnesses to what a peaceful protest looks like....

Jonathan infiltrated #BBOG protest in Abuja, some fulani senators infiltrated #endsars protest in Abuja (we saw their suv's)
Some powers in lagos state infiltrated #endsars protest in lekki tollgate...

Your elites have fooled you..

Away from here you comrades of low esteem
Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by Curious345: 9:56am On Oct 18, 2021
dwas:

I don't work for Lagos neither did I get any patronage from Lagos state government. But this Lagos is our Lagos and it require all our collective effort to make it a better place.
Fine, let's say we want to remember those that lost their lives during endsars, what about a memorial service or something more dignifing.
Why Protest?
Question is What is the end game of the Protest? WHAT RESULT ARE YOU EXPECTING FROM THE PROTEST?

Mr dwas, can you help us with an Oxford dictionary definition of a protest...?

Waiting.. Tag me with your answer
Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by King44(m): 10:05am On Oct 18, 2021
Curious345:
if they must toll.. Then 40% of toll fares must go to a victims funds.. Only Accessibile to all victims of police brutality in lagos..
And it must run for 99yrs
ha!
Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by OmoEpe(m): 10:06am On Oct 18, 2021
CUMIN:

Just wait till then.

That charlatan is a product of baby factory prevalent in Biafranistan. Ignore the nitwit

Cownu has used his grey matter to drink akamu

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by OmoEpe(m): 10:07am On Oct 18, 2021
Curious345:
if they must toll.. Then 40% of toll fares must go to a victims funds.. Only Accessibile to all victims of police brutality in lagos..
And it must run for 99yrs

Empty headed IPOB pig

Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by Curious345: 10:12am On Oct 18, 2021
King44:
ha!
yeah.. That is the worst case scenerio.

Else I advice it's remains shut down and removed entirely..
Anytime we pass there, we remember the unarmed civilians mauled down by criminal troops and policemen acting at the behest of Buhari, miyetti Allah, BURATAI and his Co conspirators in lagos state..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by Curious345: 10:16am On Oct 18, 2021
Restarting the lekki tollgate is an afront on the human race.. And should not happen..

Infact its just like saying " WE CAN RESTART THE AUSTWICZ WORLD WAR Concentration CAMPS, after all we are no more gonna kill Jews there, the world war is over "

Can you imagine..

Crazy ritualistic hoarde.

I wish I can hold one of these BMC's here, walahi I will give him or her the Tyson fury treatment
Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by Newton85: 10:19am On Oct 18, 2021
Gh0stFreak:

The only animal here is you for failing to provide evidence to your claims.
You paid f.ools have been talking about a certain imaginary audio recording that instructed easterners to attack Lagos, and I've been asking for a link to this audio since last year and you bast.ards have not been able to provide it.
I don't know what Idiot.s like you stand to gain from setting one ethnic group against another. I'll ask you again, provide a link to the audio or shut the fv.ck up.
Your incoherent ranting doesn't matter, animal.
Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by Ugandatales: 10:21am On Oct 18, 2021
dwas:

Stop this nonsense tribal comment. Most of the perpetrators of last year arsing are yoruba. Evidence are there. Please stop. It destroyed unity.
I'm a yoruba man. Born, school and live in Lagos all my life. I never support endsars protest. It will only lead to more destruction.
Falz, falana and Sowore promoting EndSars protest are all second citizen abroad. Their money are in dollar abroad. Don't allow them to destroy your Lagos. It's always easy to destroy but to build back is difficult.

GBAM.
Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by Ugandatales: 10:22am On Oct 18, 2021
dwas:

I know you have the right to protest, but your right stop when you hinder other people from going about their business like blocking the lekki tollgate or burning and damaging institutions.
I wish everyone that want to participate in this Endsars protest have their personal property damage if any institutions in Lagos is ever damage again, especially Falz, Falana and Sowore. Let them feel the pain too.
They are destroying many life's.

I swear, I don't know why people don't talk about this.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by makavellidon: 10:22am On Oct 18, 2021
dwas:

Why Protest?
Oga my own major point is that we all nigeria citizen what good governance, so there is no stoping us the frm the 1year annivesary of endsars must go on. bro what is your interest in ds?
Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by donnie(m): 10:24am On Oct 18, 2021
If you gather, government agents will still burn things and put the blame on you and we will believe, the same way you believe ipob is killing and burning properties in the East.
Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by Bigchristo: 10:30am On Oct 18, 2021
naptu2:
Some activists have demanded that the Lagos State Government must not allow Lagos to be burnt down again like it was last year. They say that they will do everything possible to prevent a repeat of the riots that led to the burning down of the Lagos DNA and Forensic Centre, the historic Lagos High Court at Igbosere Road, the Nigerian Ports Authority Headquarters building, several police and fire stations and several BRT depots, including newly acquired BRT buses, etc.

Here are screenshots of some of their messages.
Useless activists who can not use their voice to fight for justice for those who died in Lekki massacre, they only see when protesters get angry and start burnin down things but failed to see what triggers such action, someone ordered the shooting nobody is pointing fingers at this direction, truthfully some of we Nigerians are completely brainless that’s why our government get away with every single bad deeds and wicked acts, I am pretty sure they’ve mobilized this sets of people to do counter protest too, but God go punish Devil
Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by 7lives: 10:36am On Oct 18, 2021
ThunderFireY0u:
hahahahahaha Taofeek's comment weak me lol grin
DJ witch abeg were the dead bodies you carried?

She carried dead people, she was really a king kong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by o2naira(m): 10:37am On Oct 18, 2021
I support the endsars anniversary but not violent protest,at least it will make the government have a listening hear to the cry of the masses,those that are against the celebration of the anniversary are the ones benefiting on the corruptions going on in government,how can u be paying multiple taxes as a salary earner and still pay tollgate for each passage in a day in the same state that u pay taxes to and fro,and the the money end up going into one mans purse this people make hundreds of millions daily on the toll gate using government name to commit fraud,why are they quick to fix the light on the toll while the case is still on the endsars panel of enqiry,but delaying to fix other places that was burnt down during the protest?
Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by christistruth01: 10:38am On Oct 18, 2021
cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

S-east Govs Divided Over Pro-biafra Struggle - Vanguard / Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday / Gidan Waya: El-Rufai Reacts To The Killing Of Student Protester

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.