Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,584 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). (33469 Views)

"Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo / David Hundeyin: EndSARS Activists Are Becoming Too Proud & Ambitious / #EndSARS Activists: Government Yet To Unfreeze Our Bank Accounts Since Oct 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by BelovedofLord: 8:07am On Oct 18, 2021
Nay, but politically imposed RULERS!
Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by Curious345: 8:08am On Oct 18, 2021
OmoEpe:

The witch na ordinary animal. Her sense dey inside Cownu anus.

Her generation to the 10th lineage will never see anything good.

1 year after the Eleribu hasn't been able to provide just 1 family member of the 78 bodies she claimed to carry. Yet people whose reasoning faculties are trapped in their anus can't see through her deception

It just shows that most of those nuisance were created with deficient brain capacities
agbero oshodi, oyinbo, Ikorodu, mile 12, Mushin, ojuelegba, make huuna begin converge for toll gate..

Do you job, take down the renovated tollgate forever, burn it down once and for all.. ..

BLOOD MONEY
Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by EMAXIM(m): 8:09am On Oct 18, 2021
The destruction wasn't just in Lagos. It happened in other states to.

Let not make it an IPOB group tried/trying to burn down Lagos.
Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by carbon1224(m): 8:10am On Oct 18, 2021
Expect this when you have people who benefit from the same govt.
Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by OmoEpe(m): 8:10am On Oct 18, 2021
Homosexual:
Are these bastards saying Nigerians shouldn't protest? Who are even the friends of Lagos? What kind of craze is this. Please they should go to hell and rot.

We will burn down Nigeria, not just only states

Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by saintade01(m): 8:10am On Oct 18, 2021
Dateline: OCTOBER 20, 2020

1. 37 policemen murdered
2. 6 soldiers ambushed & killed
3. 57 civilians met their end
4. Properties worth billions of naira destroyed.
5. 164 police vehicles burnt
6. 134 police stations razed to the ground
7. 265 private corporate organisation looted
8. 243 public property looted.9. 81 warehouses looted
10. Over 200 brand new LG buses burnt

Just to add that the Oba of Lagos was temporarily deposed and his property looted

Robbery, rape, rapacity, vandalism, lawlessness as was displayed and witnessed last year during the attempted coup labeled #ENDSARS is not a human right. It‘s a knavery that needs to be stopped in its destructive tract and to be praised. Government shouldn‘t be cowed into condoning criminality by the criminally minded whatever titles they go by.

If u're among those who lied that ur friend, cousin, friend's brother etc was killed at Lekki, your friends will be killled truly, ur cousins will be maimed, and ur dearest friend's brother will be drowned soon and YOU will later join them in hell before ur next birthday!
AMEN!

Sheybi na wetin you wished for...

#NeverAgain

#justiceforlagos

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by OmoEpe(m): 8:11am On Oct 18, 2021
Commentor:

Of course you are.

LIAR.

That guy isn't normal just ignore him
Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by Curious345: 8:12am On Oct 18, 2021
Antoeni:
Burning down lagos is what the Likes of

Femi Falana

Babayele Sowore

Deji

Macaroni

IPOB

Thugs & Agberos

Wants ,But they will be Disappointed, As Security Agencies are full On Ground to Frustrate their Effort .

Parents Warn your Children Not to Allow Themselves to be Use by those who wants to Instigate and Create Chaos and Violence in the State

Lagos will not Burn
spare lagos, but crush to dust, the recently renovated toll gate..

Its our "Alamo stand"..

That blood cuddled piece of thievery must not work again forever.

Agbero do your job.. Huuna no dey dissapoint

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by OmoEpe(m): 8:13am On Oct 18, 2021
henrybomb:
I said it before and I will say it again our police can make the protest peaceful without intimidation or provocation.
Just organize it in a manner that you can separate the peaceful ones from the violent ones and destructive ones.
When a troublesome and destructive person is in the crowd it is easy to spot them because no peaceful protesters will come with guns and cutlasses or where you have the police provoking the protesters deliberately just to pass a point that they are violent.
Long live Lagos
Long live NIGERIA
All we want is a better and conducive Nigeria
20/10/20 is always on my mind because the youths dumped their religious and tribalistic views to have one voice
In 2023 we should do the same

Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by BlueRayDick: 8:13am On Oct 18, 2021
OmoEpe:

That your barren land has turned to Biafranistan shouldn't make you desire to turn Lagos to same.

Come out and go back to your potopotor region in a bodybag

Eleribu

Look at this political miscreant thi king everyone who doesn't agree with him and the useless boy-boy government is an easterner.

For Ur information I'm a born and bred Lagosian by all standards. I know that fact that some of usthat have jobs and pay taxes to the Lagos state government choose to ask for accountability makes nonentities like you uncomfortable . Well that’s ur headache and u have to deal with it!

I will say it once again , the sanwoolu government cannot foool us claiming protesters burnt down government facilities when we saw thugs being ferried to protest ground in government owned buses. They can deceive those of u receiving handouts from them, but those of us who still have our conscience intact will say things the way we see it .

Lastly, o ni jèrè! Ìsìnkú ẹ oni s'orire!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by OmoEpe(m): 8:14am On Oct 18, 2021
stinechykee:
And Igbos will burn down you people's properties again and again and nothing you coward people will do about it hahaha

Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by Curious345: 8:14am On Oct 18, 2021
saintade01:

1. 37 policemen murdered

Just to add that the Oba of Lagos was temporarily deposed and his property looted

Robbery, rape, rapacity, vandalism, lawlessness as was displayed and witnessed last year during the attempted coup labeled #ENDSARS is not a human right. It‘s a knavery that needs to be stopped in its destructive tract and to be praised. Government shouldn‘t be cowed into condoning criminality by the criminally minded whatever titles they go by.

If u're among those who lied that ur friend, cousin, friend's brother etc was killed at Lekki, your friends will be killled truly, ur cousins will be maimed, and ur dearest friend's brother will be drowned soon and YOU will later join them in hell before ur next birthday!
AMEN!

Sheybi na wetin you wished for...

#NeverAgain

#justiceforlagos

Spare lagos , but never ever ever spare that satanic edifice called the lekki toll gate..

Get a bulldozer, and maul it to dust..

Cry me a river..

Agbero do your job, huuna no dey dissapoint.

No more blood money for criminals relying on lekki tollgate tickets
Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by Ofiadiegwu: 8:15am On Oct 18, 2021
naptu2:
Even more reactions.

Never again.

That evil should never be repeated again, ever
Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by Daboomb: 8:16am On Oct 18, 2021
A001:
Instead of those posters on Twitter to urge the government and security agencies to monitor the planned protests and prevent a breakdown of law and order, they're discouraging Nigerians from exercising their fundamental human rights as regards organizing/partaking in a protest.

What we should all clamor for is peaceful demonstrations, not outright ban of protests like some political elements on Twitter are doing.

Brainless people.

The protest organizers need to ensure political thugs don't hijack the protests and thwart the patriotic efforts of brave Nigerians demanding good governance, accountability from our political leaders.

How do you prevent Govt sponsored Hoodlums from infiltrating a Protest, when it is the same Govt Security agencies that is organising the Hoodlums?
We all saw the way they were brought in those Black SUV's, to first attack and scatter the peaceful protesters and the hoodlums thereafter took laws into their own hands.
The Govt got what it asked for, imo.

All these Twitter and SM noisemakers saying gibberish should se thei brain and address the issue from sauce.
Though, l dont have high hopes of that, when it comes to the Zombies and BMC's
Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by osazuwa23: 8:16am On Oct 18, 2021
no burn abuja
Curious345:
Agbero plzz do your job.. Burn down any thing burnable.. After all na huuna get lagos..

And by the way, where are the yoruba hoodlums who stole $15m from Oba Akiolu Palace....?
Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by osazuwa23: 8:17am On Oct 18, 2021
burn down abuja angry
Curious345:
I suggest they take down the renovated lekki toll gate with molotov cocktails.. Agbero do you job.. Lekki toll gate must not work forever again.. BLOOD MONEY
Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by drlateef: 8:17am On Oct 18, 2021
dwas:

Stop this nonsense tribal comment. Most of the perpetrators of last year arsing are yoruba. Evidence are there. Please stop. It destroyed unity.
I'm a yoruba man. Born, school and live in Lagos all my life. I never support endsars protest. It will only lead to more destruction.
Falz, falana and Sowore promoting EndSars protest are all second citizen abroad. Their money are in dollar abroad. Don't allow them to destroy your Lagos. It's always easy to destroy but to build back is difficult.

You are a liar! They were from Igbo, Niger delta and middle belt. Yorubas will not destroy their heritage. They are wise people.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by Curious345: 8:19am On Oct 18, 2021
Ofiadiegwu:

Never again.

That evil should never be repeated again, ever
yes the evil of lekki tollgate.

We took refuge there, and they killed us in numbers.. So therefore that place must not stand..

Its a world heritage site, a memorial...

If they decide to collect BLOOD MONEY TICKETS there, then it should be crushed to dust
Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by Curious345: 8:19am On Oct 18, 2021
drlateef:

You are a liar! They were from Igbo, Niger delta and middle belt. Yorubas will not destroy their heritage. They are wise people.
yes its true... Your mumu wear brazzier
Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by Daboomb: 8:20am On Oct 18, 2021
saintade01:

1. 37 policemen murdered

Robbery, rape, rapacity, vandalism, lawlessness as was displayed and witnessed last year during the attempted coup labeled #ENDSARS is not a human right.

Dont forget to add:

Dozens of Stolen Palliative Warehouses Exposed

If they can hide donated Palliatives from the beneficiaries, during a Lockdown and Pandemic, Nigerian Politicians dont deserve any mercy

Attempted Coup, my Foot. undecided

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by jaxxy(m): 8:20am On Oct 18, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
sad Any BASTARDz that disguise in the name of EndSARS anniversary to cause mayhem,katakata, angry angry,SHOT their BALLz.EKO o ni baje oo cool

I think we need to analyze the Endsars protests. There seems to be a lot of conspiracy theory to this protests. Some right and some wrong.

Dissecting the endsars protests will be Smtn to do.

That said a scary protest like endsars is one I don’t want Nigeria to ever experience again.

Peaceful Protest is a right bt protest to destroy ur country is not a right.

The protests was hijacked by 2 groups and on 2 fronts.

1, endsars was initially on police brutality and then bad governance. Then is was hijacked by anti Buhari forces and separatist forces. Leading to #endbuhari, #endNigeria. This was the 1st hijack and uncalled for.

2. Hijack by pro government miscreants: these sets came in later on to counter the 1st hijack which was leading to a unknown bt seemingly dark destination and out of control of the actual initial protests leaders.

The activists says the protesters where puppets, that will also mean the government/army were puppets also. They all caused and fueled the massacre story or event,
Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by Curious345: 8:22am On Oct 18, 2021
osazuwa23:
no burn abuja
na govt sponsored thugs with suv get Abuja..
Abii you no see their video for YouTube?

Full herdsmen squad in action, them even dey chant allah akbar sef.. Lol..

For lagos, our yoruba agbero no dey dissapoint, because police kill them well well for the last endsars..

Revenge full their body
Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by OmoEpe(m): 8:23am On Oct 18, 2021
BlueRayDick:

Look at this political miscreant thi king everyone who doesn't agree with him and the useless boy-boy government is an easterner.

For Ur information I'm a born and bred Lagosian by all standards. I know that fact that some of usthat have jobs and pay taxes to the Lagos state government choose to ask for accountability makes nonentities like you uncomfortable . Well that’s ur headache and u have to deal with it!

I will say it once again , the sanwoolu government cannot foool us claiming protesters burnt down government facilities when we saw thugs being ferried to protest ground in government owned buses. They can deceive those of u receiving handouts from them, but those of us who still have our conscience intact will say things the way we see it .

Lastly, o ni jèrè! Ìsìnkú ẹ oni s'orire!

Of course you might have been born in Lagos due to the fact that your hamlet is inhabitable and your parents were turned to economic refugees in Lagos like million of you cursed tribe.
An unchangeable fact is that you have the IPOB stupidity ingrained in your DNA and there is no amount of washing that can erase it.

A people that can surrender their reasoning faculties to a Baboon like Cownu aren't fit to exist amount rational and sane human beings

Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by OmoEpe(m): 8:24am On Oct 18, 2021
Curious345:
agbero oshodi, oyinbo, Ikorodu, mile 12, Mushin, ojuelegba, make huuna begin converge for toll gate..

Do you job, take down the renovated tollgate forever, burn it down once and for all.. ..

BLOOD MONEY

Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by Curious345: 8:26am On Oct 18, 2021
Daboomb:

Dont forget to add:

Dozens of Stolen Palliative Warehouses Exposed

If they can hide donated Palliatives from the beneficiaries, during a Lockdown and Pandemic, Nigerian Politicians dont deserve any mercy

Attempted Coup, my Foot. undecided

My brother one lagos agbero call me last week,.

Samsung earbuds of 70k, him say make I bring 10k .

Probing further, I notice say na endsars treasures.... , those Surulere agbero still dey sell the treasures ooo.
Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by OmoEpe(m): 8:27am On Oct 18, 2021
Gh0stFreak:

Oga provide a link to the audio or shut the fvck up. This is how you hate filled m.orons keep spreading lies.

Even on this thread a lot of links are available to Biafranistan agitation for the burning of Lagos

Unfortunately

Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by Daboomb: 8:27am On Oct 18, 2021
Homosexual:
Are these bastards saying Nigerians shouldn't protest? Who are even the friends of Lagos? What kind of craze is this. Please they should go to hell and rot.

We will burn down Nigeria, not just only states

Those are the Lagos branch of BMC's grin grin

If Buhari can go and rent Crowd in New York, to come and Protest, why does anyone think he wont rent Hoodlums to destroy a peaceful protest in Abuja and Lagos?
Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by OmoEpe(m): 8:28am On Oct 18, 2021
Newton85:
Who's this animal?

He is one of the IPOB miscreants whose reasoning faculties are trapped in the anus of Cownu

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by osazuwa23: 8:28am On Oct 18, 2021
we should face the enemy in abuja
Curious345:
na govt sponsored thugs with suv get Abuja..
Abii you no see their video for YouTube?

Full herdsmen squad in action, them even dey chant allah akbar sef.. Lol..

For lagos, our yoruba agbero no dey dissapoint, because police kill them well well for the last endsars..

Revenge full their body

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by Curious345: 8:30am On Oct 18, 2021
My own be say, Lekki toll gate should die along with the over 20 innocent lives who died there fighting for our democracy..

If they died there, then lekki toll gate must die too..

4weeks ago, I saw them carrying out some test run at the tollgate as I drove pass.

If toh say I get grenade, I swear I for pop am right there and then..

I saw greed all over them
Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by Daboomb: 8:30am On Oct 18, 2021
There are some Silly M0r0ns, BMC's and Zombies on this thread, trying to turn it into a tribal verbal war between Yorubas and igbos.
The Mallams that sponsored the Hoodlums here in Abuja, are standing aside and watching you tear at each other!

Guys, please ignore them, that is supposed to be a distraction from the real issue, which is that it is the Govt that sponsored the hoodlums tha destroyed properties and caused mayhem, during an otherwise Peaceful protest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

NEPA now PHCN (Power Holding Company of Nigeria) / Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked / Lai Mohammed Dances As Teni Performs In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.