Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). (33513 Views)

"Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo / David Hundeyin: EndSARS Activists Are Becoming Too Proud & Ambitious / #EndSARS Activists: Government Yet To Unfreeze Our Bank Accounts Since Oct 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by 7lives: 10:40am On Oct 18, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I am not Biafra and will never support the break away of some tribes from Nigeria

I am Yoruba and Lagos is my home

I'm an Agoro from Epe, what is your family name?.
Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by christistruth01: 10:40am On Oct 18, 2021
cool

Lagos was where IPOB first tested the destruction and Mayhem they are now Wickedly unleashing on the South East !!

Kanu Ordered IPOB to burn down Lagos on live Radio

Thank Jesus Christ kanu has been arrested

AUTHENTIC audio below are nnamdi kanu's orders to ipob on live Radio during endsars Protests

1hr 35Mins
Destroy every bridge and kill all Police

1hr 46 mins
burn down Tinubu’s hotel

1 hr 42 min
Burn down Nitel building and all Govt buildings in lagos, burn down Muritala Mohammed Airport

1hr 39 min kanu orders IPOB to Kill Army Officers and manufacture Weapons

1hr 47 min Tinubu must go down

1hr 52 min
kanu Confirmed information that Cele and Orile police Stations In lagos are on fire and Is delighted

Orders ipob to use green white green and blood as the Nigerian flag.

Tells ipob to target Tinubu and Sanwo Olu and their Children

1 hr 56 min
block every road kill Sabotuers

2hr.00 min
Destroy everything holding the Economy of Nigeria. Burn all pipelines

2.hr09 min
Kill the Army in Lekki [/b]Claims 15 people were killed in Lekki.,Set Dangote Trucks on Fire.

2.hr 15 min
[b] Burn down Every Federal Govt Building attack Police.

2hr 18 mins
Describes again how to make Molotov Cocktail bombs

2hr20min kanu asks where are the ipob People with Double barrel guns in Abuja?

2 hr 22 min
ipob will make an example of Ikpeazu and Sanwo Olu all Tinubu’s nvestments should be destroyed

2hr 24min build bombs and lay them by the roadside

2 hr 32 min kill any Governor that declares Curfew

2hr 56min
kanu says Tinubu’s hotel is on fire on his orders

3 hr 09 mins
burn everything Tinubu owns and Dangote Trucks the war has started

Every Police Station must go down

destroy all Federal Government Property burn down Lekki Toll Gate destroy Dangote refinery burn every Pastors Church that supports one Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktk4uXmlOLs

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by christistruth01: 10:48am On Oct 18, 2021
cool

7lives:

Emu oni iko lo fi n pe iku, you lunatics should try it, and remember to wear your isiagu while doing the burning.
I promise you, E NI DURO.

ThatFairGuy:
Shut your mouth there. Ipob orchestrated the burning of Lagos

https://guardian.ng/news/ohanaeze-ndigbo-condemns-Igbos-call-to-destroy-yoruba-assets-in-lagos/

Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by 7lives: 10:48am On Oct 18, 2021
stinechykee:
I thought you people said that Igbos are chest beaters and have no stake in Lagos?? So Igbos can really bite in this hard,we will burn Lagos again and again if you coward Yorubas do anyhow

Enu oni iko lo fi n pe iku, you lunatics should try it, and remember to wear your isiagu while doing the burning.
I promise you, E NI DURO.
Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by danilmo: 10:49am On Oct 18, 2021
stinechykee:
I thought you people said that Igbos are chest beaters and have no stake in Lagos?? So Igbos can really bite in this hard,we will burn Lagos again and again if you coward Yorubas do anyhow
Noted
Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by christistruth01: 10:56am On Oct 18, 2021
Asari Dokubo's analysis of kanu orders to IPOB to kill Sanwp-Olu and Tinubu
watch Video below from 2.50 minutes

:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYmzQsVaWjA
Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by christistruth01: 11:09am On Oct 18, 2021
Curious345:
I suggest they take down the renovated lekki toll gate with molotov cocktails.. Agbero do you job.. Lekki toll gate must not work forever again.. BLOOD MONEY

cool

https://www.thecable.ng/ipob-commander-how-we-killed-10-girls-for-rituals-attacked-police-stations-in-imo/amp

Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by numericalguy(m): 11:10am On Oct 18, 2021
That miscreant Falana and the thug he calls a son should be speaking to the authorities on their roles in the killings and destruction are even planning more killings and destruction
Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by 7lives: 11:11am On Oct 18, 2021
Leaforever:
Well I supported endsars and was active on twitter during dt period. I rmmber after Buhari and the IG gave some concessions, even WizKid (one of the pple dt started #endsars) said during the London protest dt
it was proof our voices were powerful and can be heard. I honestly thought dt was the point the protests should've ended.

But the protesters weren't smart, in hindsight. They should have quit while ahead. I was still kind of in support until they started looting malls and pples homes. Then when they attacked the oba of Lagos palace, burnt tinubus TVC it turned sinister.

Protests just have to be organised in a way dt it doesn't descend into chaos. Pple wt ulterior motives such as hoodlums, politicians, tribalist will always take advantage of chaos.

It was a coordinated attack, this was why people with higher understanding concluded it was Jan 1966 all over again.
Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by Curious345: 11:11am On Oct 18, 2021
Indeginuos agbero know when to burn down lagos..

If they so choose to do on the 20th of Oct, who are we to stop them..

After all they burnt down over 500BRT buses dragging passenger with them and nothing happened.

Hahahah
Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by Curious345: 11:12am On Oct 18, 2021
numericalguy:
That miscreant Falana and the thug he calls a son should be speaking to the authorities on their roles in the killings and destruction are even planning more killings and destruction
in your school of thoughts, peaceful protest means killing and burning.

How battered you are.. Hahahah
Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by Curious345: 11:16am On Oct 18, 2021
Igbo in lagos are the beauty of the city.. If they leave this lagos, thugs and slugs will take over..

Even the indigenous agbero are a terror to the yorubas who own this city, yet they leave them and face the prosperous igbo who have been victims of looting from the get go..

The only time igbo reacted to this mess was in ago palace way, when they killed and burned to death two indeginuos oluomo thugs trying to scare them away from the polling boot..

Yes we can React if we want to, and with deadly force too.
Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by christistruth01: 11:18am On Oct 18, 2021
Leaforever:
Well I supported endsars and was active on twitter during dt period. I rmmber after Buhari and the IG gave some concessions, even WizKid (one of the pple dt started #endsars) said during the London protest dt
it was proof our voices were powerful and can be heard. I honestly thought dt was the point the protests should've ended.

But the protesters weren't smart, in hindsight. They should have quit while ahead. I was still kind of in support until they started looting malls and pples homes. Then when they attacked the oba of Lagos palace, burnt tinubus TVC it turned sinister.

Protests just have to be organised in a way dt it doesn't descend into chaos. Pple wt ulterior motives such as hoodlums, politicians, tribalist will always take advantage of chaos.

There is an Audio in which Nnamdi Kanu Ordered IPOB on Live Radio Biafra to Stone the Oba of Lagos wherever they saw him
Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by christistruth01: 11:19am On Oct 18, 2021
Curious345:
Igbo in lagos are the beauty of the city.. If they leave this lagos, thugs and slugs will take over..

Even the indigenous agbero are a terror to the yorubas who own this city, yet they leave them and face the prosperous igbo who have been victims of looting from the get go..

The only time igbo reacted to this mess was in ago palace way, when they killed and burned to death two indeginuos oluomo thugs trying to scare them away from the polling boot..

Yes we can React if we want to, and with deadly force too.

Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Ordering IPOB to burn and attack Lagos and it's Leaders during the Endsars Protests is below listen to it very carefully and be honest with yourself

At 51 minutes of Audio below Nnamdi kanu giving order to IPOB for Dangote refinery in lagos and Pipelines to be burnt down

At 1 hour 9 minutes kanu confirms they have killed the DPO of Agbara ,badagry in lagos and burnt down his Police Station.

At 1 hour 13 minutes of the video kanu reconfirms from another caller they have killed the DPO of badagry in lagos State and burnt down his Police Station.

They were also planning to bring down Seme Border Post.

At 1 hour 24 minutes kanu confirming the Ipob member calling and others had killed Soldiers who went to defend Northerners attacked by IPOB

At 1 hour and 33 minutes kanu giving order for Government buildings and NTA to be destroyed

At 43 minutes of the Video an Ipob caller confirms that the Nigerian Ports Authority building in lagos and other Government buildings have been set ablaze..

At 19 minutes kanu Orders death of Gov. Ikpeazu.

At 12 minutes kanu tells IPOB why Federal government Buildings in lagos should be burnt down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m98HB5HXE64

Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by 7lives: 11:22am On Oct 18, 2021
Coronabirus:

Which kind of protection do u expect securities to give? I think it was the same protesters that killed and eat the flesh of many police officers and now u are saying this nonsense.
Useless protesters with no conscience, if u protest against SARS then why can't they honour the dead police officers who are fathers, mothers, sisters and brothers to many people. The police officers killed from the time of the protest to now is more than thrice the number killed by SARS, so what is the point of this idiocy?
Protest can't solve anything, better get ur PVC and vote for good people rather than descending hatred to people who are oblivious to ur distress!

As in weed, codeine, gums and other trash they keep inhaling has damaged their brains beyond repair.
They are mostly a disaster waiting to happen.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by Curious345: 11:25am On Oct 18, 2021
christistruth01:

There is an Audio in which Nnamdi Kanu Ordered IPOB on Live Radio Biafra to Stone the Oba of Lagos wherever they saw him
noted..

And up until now, the guys who stole $15m from. The Oba Palace are clubbing in Ghana.. And his crown and staff of office that was found in aba, abiii...

Deluded one
Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by Curious345: 11:27am On Oct 18, 2021
Funny enough, most of the trolls here are fulani guys.. They enjoy it when they take on yoruba names to sow temporal skirmishes.

And when the yorubas go to bed, they crawl into their their villages and decapitate them.....
Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by Curious345: 11:29am On Oct 18, 2021
Lol and I Remember at the tail end of the endsarz, where hausa and fulani plus yoruba were saying the igbo are burning lagos.. They keep saying it and saying it..

And then boom the IBADAN MASSACRES BEGUN.., WHERE OVER 4,000 HAUSA AND FULANI WERE BLUGEONED TO DEATH IN COOD BLOOD..

AND just after that, THE huasa and fulani trolls then joined the Igbos to heap insults on the yoruba..

Hahahaha
Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by Curious345: 11:30am On Oct 18, 2021
Naija na real action flim.. Hahahaha
Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by christistruth01: 11:35am On Oct 18, 2021
Curious345:
noted..

And up until now, the guys who stole $15m from. The Oba Palace are clubbing in Ghana.. And his crown and staff of office that was found in aba, abiii...

Deluded one

Do you want the Audio in which Nnamdi Kanu Ordered IPOB on Live Radio Biafra to Stone the Oba of Lagos wherever they saw him posted as evidence for historical Documentation Purposes

It was for the sake of Ethnic Peace and Harmony in Lagos that the Audio was not posted Or is it the Audio in which Kanu ordered IPOB to destroy in all economic assets of Yorubas in Lagos that you prefer

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

1,000 Herd Of Cattle Invade Osun, Motorist, Shop Owners Flee On Seeing Herdsmen / New Service Chiefs: 100 Military Generals May Be Retired / Our ‘City Boy’ Has Brought Extreme Hardship – Bishop Adeoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.