Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

The Worst Invention Ever Made Against Women (graphic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worst Invention Ever Made Against Women (graphic) (7933 Views)

Men Don't Go To War Against Women / Why The Hatred By 80% Of Males On Nairaland Romance Section Against Women? / Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Invention Ever Made Against Women (graphic) by Demigod22: 12:27pm On Oct 18, 2021
Till I die I will use condom. No condom no sex. Unless we are married. I am scared of pregnancy and more scared of my health.
Re: The Worst Invention Ever Made Against Women (graphic) by suffering: 1:58pm On Oct 18, 2021
SS 2 thread comprising of only male posters. I’m out.
Re: The Worst Invention Ever Made Against Women (graphic) by shantti(m): 2:21pm On Oct 18, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Personally i don't like condom, so instead of him using condom, i always teased him first to used his tongue in licking the pussy and the ass hole.., as i recently discovered that tongue fucck is more sweeter than dick fucck, and the orgasm is always out of this world.

lick asshole kwa, shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Worst Invention Ever Made Against Women (graphic) by shantti(m): 2:21pm On Oct 18, 2021
Gadafii:
i no too like cd, same as my girl but our last experience was somehow scary.

she started having symptoms of pregnancy, cant sleep at night, stomach filled and cant poo cheesy

omo i fear ooo, now we are patiently waiting for her next period, but we don conclude say no more nigga raw until further notice

Did u release inside her
Re: The Worst Invention Ever Made Against Women (graphic) by Dabronze(m): 4:05pm On Oct 18, 2021
This is one of the reasons i can never act like a responsible man around women, i always behave like a psychiatrist patient turn everything upside down, change the left to the right, where i suppose go straight i go zig-zag where i need to crawl i jump
i remain mysterious and unpridictable.

7 Likes

Re: The Worst Invention Ever Made Against Women (graphic) by illicit(m): 4:19pm On Oct 18, 2021
Who has fvcked a receptionist in a reception before

Honestly speaking

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Invention Ever Made Against Women (graphic) by lilvicky68(m): 4:22pm On Oct 18, 2021
illicit:
I have fvcked our receptionist at the reception before

Sometimes I will be fvcking her in the store and her boyfriend will be at the reception waiting

Honestly speaking
Hmmm
Re: The Worst Invention Ever Made Against Women (graphic) by Peace081: 4:28pm On Oct 18, 2021
This thread na to talk down about women but God pass una
Re: The Worst Invention Ever Made Against Women (graphic) by illicit(m): 4:34pm On Oct 18, 2021

1 Like

Re: The Worst Invention Ever Made Against Women (graphic) by Crossroad1(m): 6:09pm On Oct 18, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Wait first,how guyman go go market go buy food stuffs without carrying paper bag? lipsrsealed
how you dey enjoy licking sweet with the nylon
Re: The Worst Invention Ever Made Against Women (graphic) by LifeOfTrigga(m): 6:14pm On Oct 18, 2021
Skin Diving Lo Sure Juu
grin cool
Re: The Worst Invention Ever Made Against Women (graphic) by Qatar2022: 6:23pm On Oct 18, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Personally i don't like condom, so instead of him using condom, i always teased him first to used his tongue in licking the pussy and the ass hole.., as i recently discovered that tongue fucck is more sweeter than dick fucck, and the orgasm is always out of this world.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Invention Ever Made Against Women (graphic) by danilmo: 10:05pm On Oct 18, 2021
Hope guys are checking their HIV status o.. hmm. Some weird stuff here though. Which one is licking anus again. Tueh

Wetin I fear pass taking Daily pills( HIV RetroViral Therapy) no dey.

No condom, no sex. Chikena
Re: The Worst Invention Ever Made Against Women (graphic) by Scientists(m): 11:12pm On Oct 18, 2021
Gadafii:

she started having symptoms of pregnancy, cant sleep at night, stomach filled and cant poo cheesy

omo i fear ooo, now we are patiently waiting for her next period, but we don conclude say no more nigga raw until further notice

Chai, reminds me of one terrible event that once happened to me. At a point, you throat will become bitter even when u are licking sugar cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Worst Invention Ever Made Against Women (graphic) by Scientists(m): 11:14pm On Oct 18, 2021
Gadafii:
i don jam girl like that too, baami i fear pass anything that day cheesy cheesy

she already had my balls in her mouth, with her hand holding my pole, she suddenly dived my anuse with her tongue unannounced, see the energy i take jump that day, babe wetin be this, she said its fun, u will like it..i no gree, this sloppy bj do me no near my nyash again, i take God beg you, this same girl no like condom, she wants me to cum on her face and in her mouth too, na there and then i know say wahala dey, i been dey imagined how many guys she allows such with

Na por.nstar you meet abeg. This one don pass sex cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Worst Invention Ever Made Against Women (graphic) by femi4: 5:57am On Oct 19, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Don't compromise safety for pleasure
Re: The Worst Invention Ever Made Against Women (graphic) by advanceDNA: 7:59am On Oct 19, 2021
Peace081:
This thread na to talk down about women but God pass una

So guys can't talk about their experience without u women crying that it's about u..

Just say men can't talk again...
Re: The Worst Invention Ever Made Against Women (graphic) by Arda1000(m): 8:14am On Oct 19, 2021
MadamVanessa:

and asshole?!!!
No wait a minute u mean where ur poo comes out undecided
Re: The Worst Invention Ever Made Against Women (graphic) by kumero(m): 12:45am On Oct 20, 2021
The girl na baddo. Love freaky girls like that. She can swallow my cum anyday lol

Gadafii:
i don jam girl like that too, baami i fear pass anything that day cheesy cheesy

she already had my balls in her mouth, with her hand holding my pole, she suddenly dived my anuse with her tongue unannounced, see the energy i take jump that day, babe wetin be this, she said its fun, u will like it..i no gree, this sloppy bj do me no near my nyash again, i take God beg you, this same girl no like condom, she wants me to cum on her face and in her mouth too, na there and then i know say wahala dey, i been dey imagined how many guys she allows such with

Re: The Worst Invention Ever Made Against Women (graphic) by okoroemeka(m): 4:38am On Oct 20, 2021
MadamVanessa:

if HIV is infectious as it is hyped all of us must have been died already because women don't give a flying fvck whether you use condoms or not and the tongue quite rightly said is a powerful tool if used properly
Re: The Worst Invention Ever Made Against Women (graphic) by kiwi007: 4:54am On Oct 20, 2021
Gadafii:

With all you've listed here brotherly congratulations

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Are Fat With Big Yansh Like This , Dm Me And Chop My Money / Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? / What Would You Have Done To This Guy? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.